Always Watching... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

"I want you to do something for me," I said with a lowered voice, then pausing.

"Okay," she said hurriedly, "What damnit?!?"

"First I want you to speak more quietly," she nodded her head that she understood, "Then I want you to pull your bra back down like it's supposed to be," it was still pushed up, "Put on another shirt like the one you have on and button it up--but leave the top three buttons open."

I paused again causing her to reply, "Okay. Is that it?"

"Then, I want you to go into Amy's room and turn the lamp on beside her bed," this got a bewildered look out of her, "Once the light is on, I want you to pull the covers all the way off of her, sit down next to her, and at the same time I want you to kiss her deeply on the lips while you put you hand on her pussy, and ask her to have sex with you."

I really didn't know what to expect. Jenny's eyes widened for a split second and then she asked, "Then you will fuck me until I get off?"

"I definitely will," I answered, "But you must do one more thing. You must get her to ask me to fuck her."

"Okay, and then you will get me off?" she asked again.

"Yes," I replied still sitting next to her, looking down at her, smiling.

"Okay, move," she said sitting up to get off the bed. She went over to her closet and picked out another white button down, long sleeved shirt. She buttoned it up, except for the top three buttons. The shirt hung down to mid-thigh--it looked great.

My cock was now as hard as it could get. Jenny looked back at me as she opened our bedroom door and said, "You're going to have to get me off twice."

"Okay," I agreed immediately. I watched from the bedroom door as she walked down the hall to Amy's door. I quickly sat down at the computer and pulled up the screen that showed the cameras in that room.

I heard Jenny's knock, but I couldn't see anything yet--I couldn't afford the night vision shit! That's why Jenny must turn on the lamp.

"Yeah," Amy could be heard saying in response to the knock. The door opened slowly and Jenny's silhouetted figure slowly opened the door. I was already jacking myself as I watched. "Amy?" Jenny called walking around to the side of the bed.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Hold on and let me find a light," Jenny responded. You could hear her bumping around in the dark and then a light came. Amy was sitting up slightly, but the covers were only pulled up to the bottom of her breasts. She was wearing what appeared to be an oversized yellow t-shirt.

"What is it Jenny?" Amy asked tiredly putting on her glasses.

"I just need to ask you something," Jenny said before grasping the top of the covers and pulling them completely off the bed, revealing Amy's prone figure. The yellow t-shirt had gotten pulled up under her, exposing her white 'granny' panties.

"What are you doing?" she asked, though she still wasn't acting like she was anything but tired.

"I just need to ask you something," Jenny responded again, sitting next to her. She then leaned down and pressed her lips to her best friends. The two girls shared a long, slow kiss as Jenny's right hand pulled the front of Amy's shirt up enough so she could get her hand down the front of Amy's panties. She cupped Amy's pussy, or so it seemed by the bulge in the front of her panties. They continued kissing as Amy opened her legs slightly to allow Jenny to get to her pussy easier.

"I have never touched another woman's pussy before," Jenny said softly. I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was my girlfriend, who would get pissed off at me for even mentioning her being with another woman, palming the pussy of one of her best friends—and it was the second time in the past week.

I was jacking myself pretty quickly at this point. Even though Amy wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, she was still a girl, and I had just gotten my girlfriend to ask to fuck her--drug or no drug. On camera it looked legitimate. I kept watching from the computer, wanting to get those two without me anywhere around together before I went in there. "Jenny," Amy said between kisses, "I listened to you and Joe. I don't know why, but I am so turned on!"

Jenny giggled, "Did you like what you heard?"

"I don't know. I've never had sex before. I've definitely never done what we are doing now! But it feels so good," Amy replied.

I wasn't that surprised to find out she was a virgin. It just hadn't occurred to me while planning everything--it was a very nice surprise.

"Sit up so I can get your shirt off," Jenny said breaking another kiss. Amy did as she was told, allowing Jenny to slide her shirt up and off revealing her sagging tits and overweight stomach.

"I'm not as pretty as you are," Amy said seeming a little embarrassed.

"You are too beautiful," Jenny said before picking up on of Amy's breasts, ducking her head down, and sucking Amy's nipple into her mouth. I watched as my girlfriend sucked her friend's nipple into her mouth. She moved to Amy's right tit, after a few moments, and then back again to the left. Amy rolled her head back and closed her eyes enjoying the first sexual feelings she'd ever had with someone else. After a few minutes, Amy stopped her.

Amy began unbuttoning Jenny's shirt and took it off, leaving them both in only panties.

"You're breasts are beautiful," Amy said, "They stand up straight and your nipples point upwards."

Amy leaned forward to take one in her mouth. She sucked Jenny's tits for several minutes, during which time Jenny took Amy's left hand and slowly pushed it into her panties, and down to her shaven pussy.

"You shave!?!?" Amy said surprised, "I've never seen a shaven vagina."

"Of course I shave," Jenny replied using Amy's hand to rub her clit with, "Take one finger and do that. Say 'pussy'."

"Pussy," Amy replied.

I couldn't see it on camera because Jenny still had her panties on, but Jenny had Amy begin fingering her.

"I don't think you need these anymore," Amy said, now taking more of the initiative. She grasped the wasteband of Jenny's panties and pulled them down her legs and off her feet, throwing them on the floor.

Jenny was now lying on her back next to Amy, naked, "You are so beautiful naked."

"Thank you," Jenny replied sitting up, pushing Amy on her back and getting in between her legs. Jenny parted her legs enough to get between them, and took down Amy's panties, revealing her bush to Jenny for the first time.

"We are going to have to take care of that in a little while," Jenny said looking at Amy's pussy.

"I have never shaved down there before," she replied.

"That's okay," Jenny responded, "There's a first time for everything.

She said this as she laid down across Amy's body, smashing their bodies together. Amy's huge breasts to spill out either side of her, while it seemed Jenny's were getting lost in them.

"Open your legs more," Jenny instructed her. She did as she was told, allowing Jenny to spread her pussy lips and center them on Amy's huge, hairy slit. The two women started humping wildly, causing the bed to make a slight rocking noise.

"This feels so good!" Amy cried out.

"Tell me to fuck you harder!" Jenny demanded quickly before sucking one of Amy's tits into her mouth.

"Fuck me Jenny! I love you!" she obeyed.

I was trying to keep from shooting my load all over the computer. I decided that I had all I needed on camera with just those two together when Amy asked Jenny to fuck her.

I clicked out of the camera program (to keep someone from 'waking' the computer and seeing the camera screens). I walked down the hallway and entered the bedroom, sitting on the bed. Amy looked at me and smiled, as she pushed Jenny's head between her deep cleavage.

"Hey Joe," Amy said breathlessly before looking at my cock. I continued to stroke it.

"Have you ever seen a cock Amy?" I asked.

"No," she said still looking at it.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just slowly reached out and grasped it, though lightly. I put my hand around hers and showed her how to jack my cock. I let go and she began doing it on her own.

"Amy," Jenny said after coming up for air, "Tell Joe to fuck you."

Amy looked down at Jenny, who was still hovering over her tits, and back at me. I smiled hoping to calm any nerves she was having.

"Joe," Amy began, "Please fuck me."

That was all the invitation I needed. Jenny moved to lie next to Amy. I moved between her legs, pushing them back and out. I dipped my finger into her pussy to see if she was wet--she was soaking wet.

I moved up her body slightly, pushed the head of my cock downward and pushed forward. I knew that she was a virgin, so I pushed slowly at first. Her eyes almost closed as I initially pushed in, but when I came into contact with her hymen, they popped open as if she'd been shot.

"That's your virginity, Amy," I informed her, "Tell me to take your virginity."

"Joe, please take my virginity," she replied. I pulled back until the head of my cock was almost all the way out, before thrusting forward, slamming through her wall, into the depths of her body that had never before been touched. She was unbelievably tight and after all the watching and waiting I had done, I was having difficulty controlling my urge to cum.

"Ohhhh," she said, grimacing.

"It'll get better hunny," Jenny said comforting her, before reaching between us to play with Amy's clit. With me in her pussy, and Jenny playing with her clit and sucking on her tits, Amy began to push back. Several minutes later, she pulled me down onto her, wrapped her arms and legs around me, and came as hard as anyone I had ever seen.

I too was on the brink but knew I needed to wait. So I pulled out. My cock has traces of blood and plenty of girl cum all over it. So I decided that now was as good a time as any to go in her backdoor.

I pushed her legs as far back as they would go comfortably. Jenny knew immediately what I was doing.

"Amy," Jenny began before I could say anything, "I want you to tell Joe to fuck your asshole." Amy was still huffing and puffing from her orgasm and didn't seem to give a shit, and probably didn't really think about what she was saying.

"Joe, please fuck my asshole," she said as ordered. I put the head of my cock at her brown-eyed entrance, and pushed forward breaking through her sphincter with my head. Her eyes widened and pain registered across her face and immediately she tried to expel me--causing her muscles tightening around my cock. It felt great. I pushed harder, sliding halfway in.

"Please, oh," Amy moaned but said nothing else. Jenny had begun playing with her clit again, helping the pain somewhat. I pushed again, this time bottoming out. I held it a few moments and pulled back slowly. Amy's face looked like she was taking a shit. I pulled almost all the way back out before pushing back inward, this time a little faster and with a little more force. I did this a couple of times before I began to really fuck her ass. She wasn't totally used to the intrusion, but it seemed like she was beginning to adjust a little.

"Play with yourself Jenny," I said looking over at her sitting next to us, "And don't stop until I tell you."

She did as she was told as I continued fucking her friend's ass for at least fifteen more minutes. Some of that I would lie down on her and fuck her slowly. Sometimes I would fuck her hard. But I didn't stop until I was sure she had a facial expression that was something other than sheer pain and anguish. I could edit all of that out as long as I had a good facial expression to use instead.

Finally, I pulled out of her, "Jenny, I want you to eat her pussy until I get through cleaning up. When I get finished, I want you to take her in the bathroom and shave that pussy. Jenny, after I leave the room, I want you to ask Amy if she wants to 69. Amy, I want you ask Jenny to shave your pussy.

They both nodded and as I was leaving the room I heard Amy ask her. Jenny agreed, then ask about 69'ing. I turned back to watch Jenny lie Amy flat on her back. She then straddled Amy's head and sank her shaven pussy onto her best friend's face. Then Jenny laid down across Amy's body, spread her friend's legs, and dipped her own face into Amy's hair, slick, snatch.

I hurriedly washed crotch. As much as I liked having my dick sucked, unless I am pissed off as hell at Jenny, I don't like making her suck shit off of it--though I guess I had reason to be pissed. After I was washed, I walked back down the hall to the bedroom. They were still slurping away. Jenny seemed to be having a little trouble with all the hair.

"Okay, girls, you can use the bathroom now," I announced reentering them room.

"Good! Amy, we must do something about all of this hair!" Jenny exclaimed.

With Amy's hand in hers, Jenny was leading them out of the bedroom door until I stopped them.

"What?" Jenny asked surprised to have been stopped.

"Amy go get on the bed on back, reach under you, and pull your ass cheeks open," I replied. I looked at Jenny, "Get between her legs."

They both did as they were told.

"Amy, tell Jenny to eat your ass," I ordered and she did. Jenny, leaned down, thrusting her ass into the air and sank her face into her friend's freshly fucked asshole, pushing her tongue as far into her backdoor as it would go. I climbed on the bed behind her and sank my dick into her pussy, which was on fire. She briefly lifted her head up and made what sounded like a relieved sound before remembering to do what she was told.

I fucked Jenny pussy from behind for several minutes, while she ate out of her best girlfriend's pussies. Again, I had her on the brink of an orgasm before I pulled out, sinking my cock to the hilt in her asshole.

"Damnit, Joe, I was almost there," but she fucked back, seemingly to try to get an orgasm from me fucking her ass. There was no doubt she needed to come really badly.

Almost as quickly as I had pulled out of her pussy and sank into her ass, I pulled back out and sank back into her pussy.

"Joe! Fuck!" she nearly screamed.

"Eat her pussy," I said cutting her off. She immediately dove into Amy's snatch, holding her friend's long lips open with one hand, pressing her face as far in as she could. She continued to buck her hips hoping to get off before I pulled out again. Amy was bucking her hips, determined to get off again. I held Jenny's hips with both hands, pounding her pussy as hard as I could. Then I stopped for a moment, though I didn't pull out.

"Jenny, I'm going to let you get off. But you must get Amy off before you do," I told her. Jenny immediately began working on her friend's clit, nibbling, biting, sucking, anything that got a response. But Jenny got off first with a cry.

"OH MY GOODNESS!" she said loudly, "AHHHH!"

I held her hips firmly, letting her calm down. When she came, she had stopped eating Amy's pussy.

"Jenny! Don't stop!" Amy pleaded. I rolled Jenny over to the other side of the bed and climbed between Amy's legs. She smiled and opened her legs wide to allow me in, "Will you finish me Joe?"

"Of course I will Amy," I said smiling, sliding my dick in her cunt, "I want you to tell me one more thing before you cum."

"What's that?" she said between breaths, as her orgasm built back up.

"As soon as you cum, I want you to tell me to cum in your ass," I replied.

"Okay," she said now beginning to buck wildly. I fucked her for no more than thirty more seconds before she came in a shattering, mind-numbing orgasm that had her nearly suffocating me. As soon as she could, she looked at me. "Joe, I want you to cum in my ass right now!" she ordered.

I propped up on my arms, pulled out of her ass, put the head of my cock at her backdoor entrance and push in to the hilt.

"Oh god!" she cried, "Just don't stop."

I definitely didn't stop. I finally pushed as deeply as I could, pushing her legs back so far I though they were going to pull out of socket. I held her there with all of my strength, cumming deep in her bowels. I didn't want to cum in her pussy because I didn't want her to get pregnant. She wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. I didn't want a pregnancy to let her know that she had forgotten something.

I fell exhausted onto her, letting her legs go. Several minutes later, I plopped out. I left the girls on the bed and walked back into my bedroom. I opened one of my desk drawers and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs and shackles, a 7 inch strap-on dildo, KY Jelly, and my leather belt.

"Jenny," I said loudly starling her as I walked back into the guest room, "Come stand at the foot of the bed."

She slowly got up and walked gingerly to where I had told her.

"Hold out your hands," I ordered her. She immediately did as she was told. I cuffed both wrists with the first set of hand cuffs. Then I attached one end of the second set of cuffs around the chain the separated her two wrists. I attached the other end of that pair of cuffs to the metal rail that ran across the top of the foot board, "Back up and bend over."

She started backing up until her arms were fully extended. Then she attempted to bend downward. She couldn't bend far, but it was enough to have her ass sticking out relatively well.

"What are you doing Joe?" she asked worriedly. .

"Amy get up and come stand behind Jenny," I ordered her, not responding to Jenny. Amy did as she was told.

"Joe?" Jenny asked again, now figuring out that she was about to get a whipping, "What did I do?"

"I told you not to get off until you got Amy off," I reminded her, "I think it's only fair that she punish you. I want you to ask her to spank you for not eating her out until she got off and that you're sorry for getting off first."

"No! Please don't spank me," she said beginning to cry, "I won't do it again. I promise."

"Do you want more licks? You are already getting twenty-five licks. Do you want forty?" I asked getting angry.

"No! I'm sorry," she said quickly, "Amy, I'm so sorry for getting off before I got you off. I really enjoy eating you out. I just couldn't stop myself."

I had moved behind Amy during all of this and was running my hand down the crack of her ass. I whispered to her what I wanted her to say.

"I am glad you're sorry," Amy began, "But you must be punished for not obeying. But I am going to take away ten licks. But you must agree to do something for me in just a few minutes and you must do so with a smile and be very willing."

"Okay! I promise. I'll do anything," Jenny replied sniffing.

"Don't forget to count the licks," Amy reminded her as I nodded at her to begin. She swung the belt upward before bringing it down on Jenny's ass causing them to jiggle slightly. A red mark came up almost immediately on Jenny's white ass cheeks. Amy's tits bounced wildly as she did. Even though I had just gotten off a few minutes before, I was getting turned on by the scene unfolding before me. Jenny was handcuffed to her bed naked, while one of her best friends, who was also naked, was whipping her ass with a leather belt—and Jenny was counting the licks.

Amy turned Jenny's pale, white ass cheeks into a fiery, red surface. Jenny was sobbing uncontrollably. I uncuffed her from the bed and had them hug.

"Kiss her Jenny," I continued to spout off orders. They shared a kiss as I put Amy's hands on Jenny's freshly spanked ass cheeks. I made them feel each other up for a few minutes before ordering Jenny back onto the bed.

I had her lie on her back. I cuffed each hand to the headboard, directly above her head. This caused her arms to be pulled tight against the side of her head, making her tits flatten out—which she didn't like.

I then got between her legs and pushed them way back, causing her ass to lift off the bed slightly. This drew a protest out of her, but I quieted her with a "shut the hell up" look. I used the shackles to cuff her feet to the headboard as well. They were cuffed at shoulder width. Her pussy and asshole were totally open.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers