Always Yours

Story Info
I would give you anything.
1.3k words
4.37
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nehima
Nehima
14 Followers

For all that I'm an independent young woman, secure in herself and her power and would never consider myself as less, in the back of my mind I know I would give you anything.

My body is yours.

You walk topless into the living room, fresh from the shower, holding a t-shirt you have yet to put on and my desire over your body came without warning.

I stand up and walk over to you, putting my feet between yours and kissing you breathless. You always said I was a good kisser, successful enough to get your cock hard and wanting from my lips against yours.

I push my body flush against you, my pelvis grinding against your rising hardness and I feel your hands lock behind me to pull me tighter into you.

Our lips are moving restlessly, as do our hands, and as they roam and caress I use my tongue to twirl and tease yours. I bite lightly onto your lower lip, then I move back, your hand coming up to caress my face and look into my eyes, questioning.

I playfully catch one your fingers, licking it softly then sucking, moving my tongue around the tip and length, giving you a clear indication of what I'd like to do...but I'll only follow your directive.

"Tell me what to do" I whisper, looking into your eyes.

"Get on your knees"

I love you like this. You are an understand and caring man, but you're happy to let go in the bedroom. Your voice has deepened, authoritive and proud, making my body tingle and warm.

So I follow your orders. I gracefully descend to my knees, finding a comfortable position, now at eye level with a thick straining cock, trapped and wishing to be freed.

"And now?"

"Undress me."

My hands rise to the button of your trousers and I pull down the zip, dropping them to floor and move onto your boxers which follow suit, and I purposely catch and caress the erect tip of you as my hand guides them down. You cock stands out proud, erect and I look up at you and lick my lips. Your eyes are dark, wanting me, willing me to take that next step. My eyes frame a question.

"Suck my cock"

I move my hands up to grip your hard length between them. My mouth moves nearer to the tip of you, achingly close, enough to feel the warm breath from my lips and your hips move slightly to indicate your need for me.

But this is my moment.

For all that I'm yours, You're all mine. I consider patience to be an earned skill, and more so for the anticipation it creates.

I move nearer, and with the very tip of my tongue, trace around the indents at the tip of your cock where you are most sensitive. You wait silently, with baited breath as I blow gently after, and finally, exhoribably, and teasingly, push the head of your shaft between my lips.

You let out a groan as your cock is enveloped in warmth and wet. The look of lust and need on your face sends my core throbbing and heating, because this is what I love. It's the look on your face which gets me off, knowing I'm pleasing you, knowing its me that make you feel that good.

I concentrate, pulling your shaft deeper in my mouth, never to gagging point, but enough for the nerve endings in your cock to know me, the pleasure and the sensations of my wet mouth wrapped around you, my inquisitive tongue swirling around and you move, slowly, in and out, gently making love to my mouth.

I begin to breath harder, as the pace increases and without warning you pull away, my mouth left open in an 'o' still ready for your cock.

You are panting, your mouth is open, and I know you were so close.

"I would have been happy to carry on."

"Maybe I wanted to fuck you." You pause to catch your breath. "And I can't do that when you've still got clothes on and on your knees. Stand up and strip."

I stood and pulled off my clothes, watching your erection bob as more skin is revealed.

Finally naked, standing before you, your hands pull me back to you, pulling me up against your skin. They travel up to the soft sensitive areas of my body which are tightening and hardening, and reaching them you pull gently on each, bending your head to suckle each one.

You carry on with your fingers as your mouth is busy with one, pulling and teasing the other, making it lengthen and harden, making the wet warm place between my legs pulse with need.

"Please...I need you. Inside me."

I move backwards, putting distance between us, and I bend over the back of the sofa.

I know what you're seeing. A wet shine on the sensitive skin, reddened by blood flow, engorged by lust and need. I know you can't resist this. I hear footsteps, slowly, too slowly for me, before I feel your hand caressing, then briefly spanking my arse.

"Bad girl"

You spank me again, and I yelp, aware that my need was welling, and you could see your effect.

"Are you a bad girl?"

"Yes" I moaned, pushing back against you, feeling the tip of your cock achingly close to my core.

"What do bad girls get?"

You begin stroking my clit with the tips of your fingers, feeling the wetness and you push one, no, two fingers into me, feeling my walls tighten around you, and you begin to gently thrust, in..and out, hitting that extra sensitive spot on the in stroke.

I wasn't coherant enough to respond, just the continued subtle push and pull of your fingers was enough to scramble my thoughts, so you answer for me.

"Bad girls get punished. And I can feel what a bad girl you are. How wet you've been getting sucking my cock."

Your fingers leave me then and I felt the push of something bigger than your fingers against me.

"I need to be inside you. What do you want me to do?"

"Take me. Hard. Fuck me."

You didn't start off hard, you started off slow. Got me used to the ever increasing inches of the size of your cock, and that's what begins to get me close to the edge. The slow unmistakable stretching of cock into a tight wet and wanting core, the fact you were holding back every last inch until I was almost drove to begging, that when you finally sheathed himself within me, I cried out your name and came hard, waves of pleasure making me push back against the hard length buried deep in me.

It didn't end there. That was when you followed my request to the letter.

Your cock began to move hard within me, your heavy balls hitting me with every push.

You begin to spank me, slowly at first, then harder, timing it to every stroke of your cock into me. The pace increased until I couldn't take any more, and when I reached that point, the hand slapping my arse moved around me and rubbed and played roughly with my clit.

I seized up around you, orgasming hard and I feel you start to do the same, still pushing your cock in that punishing rythm that meant you wanted me to feel you coming deep into me. You moaned as I felt you do a final hard thrust and your warm wet seed welled and trickled down my thighs, running from the place we were still joined. You pulled out then, standing me up and hugging me, holding me close.

"I love it when you take control" I laugh, slightly, into your chest.

"Well, I am yours as well you know." you mumble, above my ear. "It goes both ways."

"I'll remember that... next time." I say, smiling to myself

You pull back a little and pause then, as if to question that, then you think better of it.

Turns out, you might regret that later.

Nehima
Nehima
14 Followers