Alyce's New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damnation, my love, your tight ass has easily accepted this tool, and you seem no worse for wear! You are indeed, as I have receptively stated, incredible!"

I moved the cylinder repeatedly to and fro and watched her insatiable ass devour it. As I watched, I found myself stroking my cock, and wanting to enter her. I let go of both items, and climbed off the table. I turned my back to her, and closed my eyes. I fought to maintain myself, and took to regulating my breathing. After a few minutes, I managed to win, and I returned to Alyce.

"I am sorry my darling, but it is difficult to maintain composure when you are so enjoyable. However, I have won over this issue, and can now continue. Let me see, what should I do to you now? What other secrets do you harbor?" Alyce merely grinned, and replied, "Let's have fun finding out, my sweet prince."

The End

12