Alycia, Alcohol, and Abandonment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle began fucking her brutally hard when she finally accepted him fully, his lips curled in a snarl, his fingers nearly bruising her waist. He bumped his hips against hers with each deep, brutal dig, uncaring that her hips hit the hard metal every time. She didn't seem to care much, either. As his movements became rougher, harder, she moved her hand from her mouth and braced herself against the sink again, crying out with her passion, her head tossed back, her breath fogging the mirror.

"Your cunt feels so good, slut," Kyle groaned, catching her hair and twisting it around his fist. "You've never been fucked like this before, have you? You've never had someone come along and take whatever they wanted from you like this. I own this pussy right now, slut, understand?"

"Yes," she hissed, knowing it was true. She bucked back against him, her face alive with ecstasy. "Oh god, please fuck me harder, oh, oh -"

Kyle laughed, a harsh, breathless sound. "You little whore. I knew you wanted this. I knew it the moment I saw you. Dustin clocked your little blond friend as our target, but no - oh no - I knew it was going to be you. I'm going to make you come all over this cock, little girl. I'm going to fuck you until you can't come anymore, and then I'm coming inside of you."

He met Dustin's eyes, lost in lust, then nodded. He tightened his grip on Alycia's scalp and waist, holding her steady. Dustin moved quickly, grabbing her arms and manipulating them into a folded position behind her back. She gave little resistance, too lost in Kyle's brutal fucking to care. Kyle gripped her wrists, holding them in place. Then he began to slow down.

"Wait, wait, noo -" Alycia cried. "Please don't stop, oh god I-"

"Shh, sh, sh," Dustin said.

Kyle stopped thrusting completely when he was buried entirely inside of her. God, she was so tight. Her hot, sopping cunt gripped him, squeezing him, trying to coax him back into movement. He pulled roughly on her arms and hair, forcing her away from the sink, keeping her pressed against him so she stayed impaled on his cock as he moved. He steered her around, turning her so that her head was level with Dustin's exposed, throbbing cock. The olive-skinned man smiled at her fondly, stroking her face, soothing away the wince she bore from Kyle's pressure on her scalp.

"I loved using my mouth on you, making you come," he said. "Think you can return the favor, sweetheart?"

Alycia swallowed, gazing up at him. She hadn't ever considered that they both might try fucking her at the same time, using two of her holes. She had assumed they would take turns. She wasn't sure if she could handle two thrusting cocks, if she could deal with so much happening during her first sexual experience. She licked her lips. Her pussy was still clenched around Kyle's cock, throbbing, aching for him to continue fucking her.

She met Dustin's eyes with some difficultly. "As long as he keeps going, I don't care what you do."

Kyle laughed, "'Atta girl."

Dustin held his cock in one hand, gripping her chin with the other. He gently opened her mouth. "Stick out your tongue."

She did as she was told, letting her tongue drape against her lower lip. She felt dizzy, needy, breathless. She wasn't sure there was anything she would have disagreed to at that moment. Her inhibitions were gone. All thoughts of the future, of the fact that she didn't even know these men's last names, of how her bitch of a "best friend" had abandoned her here to have her virginity roughly coaxed from her - all of this had fled in the wake of her insatiable need for completion, to please these wicked men who were making her feel so low, yet so good at the same time.

Besides, if she could make them come - if her mouth and pussy were so wet and sweet that these men couldn't hold themselves back from finishing inside of her - then there was some small victory in that, wasn't there?

Dustin pressed forward, laying the tip of his cock against her wet tongue. She grimaced - there was an unfamiliar but not entirely unpleasant, salty taste there - but opened her lips wider to accept the head of his cock. He smiled, stroking her cheeks, combing errant strands of hair behind her ears. Then he thrust forward, very slowly and gently, letting her get used to the feeling of a cock in her mouth for the first time. Her nose wrinkled, but then her expression settled, and something surprised but satisfied sparked behind her eyes. She strained forward with his chin, working to take more of him into her mouth. She had sheathed her lips against her teeth automatically, protecting his cock from their sharp edges, her tongue tentatively washing up and down the length of his shaft - or what of it he could fit into her mouth. He moaned, moving his hands to her hair, nudging Kyle's hand out of the way. The pale man gripped the girl's waist again, bumping his hips a little against hers, eager to start again. Dustin tenderly gathered up Alycia's hair in a loose but tidy ponytail - then he began shallowly fucking her face. He wasn't one to deepthroat a girl without vocal consent, and certainly not a virgin. He could get off against her tongue and lips as easily as he could he in her throat.

As he started moving, Kyle began to fuck Alycia again. They took a moment to work into a rhythm, but it was something they had a lot of practice at - this was far from the first girl they had shared, and most of them were a lot more unwilling than Alycia was at this point. She was moaning around Dustin's cock, her hands free, bracing herself against his thighs and hips with pale, tentative fingers. She kept her mouth open as wide as possible, breathing slowly through her nose, trying to match the tempo of Dustin's cock moving steadily in and out of her face. It was tough to concentrate on her breathing when Kyle was rocking in and out of her pussy roughly - deep, confident strokes that practically made her eyes cross. She moaned with every delicious thrust, losing herself in their dual fucking.

As she relaxed, Kyle and Dustin fell into their natural rhythm. As Kyle pulled out of her cunt, Dustin thrust forward into her face - and when Kyle pushed forward, bottoming out in her pussy, Dustin pulled back from her face, giving her a second to breathe. After a few moments all three were little more than a writhing mass - Kyle and Dustin fully clothed, but their exposed cocks buried deep inside of the naked girl braced between them. They both began to move faster, Kyle looking elated at the way this elicited sharp, piercing cries of passion from Alycia's throat.

"So - fucking - cute -" Dustin panted. "God she looks so adorable with a cock on both ends. I don't know if we've ever fucked a girl this gorgeous before."

"We have," Kyle scoffed. "Don't flatter her."

One of his hands left her waist and slapped her ass sharply. She yelped, tightening down on his cock, and he did it again and again, laughing. He stopped only when there was a blurred red outline of his hand on her full, curvy ass.

"A little something to remember me by," he panted. She was crying a little now. Dustin had also slowed his thrusts, watching them. Kyle's hand was still on her ass. He looked down, watching his cock split her open, blown away by how slick and wet she was, the way moisture was dripping down her inner thighs. He pulled her cheeks apart for a closer look, fucking her slowly. Her cute, little brown asshole was exposed to him. Suddenly struck with wicked inspiration, Kyle reached down and rubbed his thumb against her sopping clit. She moaned, then groaned in frustration as he pulled away.

Then she screamed as she felt the tip of his thumb invade her tight, puckered asshole. Dustin stroked her hair, shushing her, as Kyle continued his assault on her pussy. He didn't move his thumb, he just allowed it to rest there, invading that last hole, reminding her that she was completely and utterly owned by them in that moment. Dustin began slowly fucking her mouth again as well, working towards his own completion, less concerned about her discomfort now that he was close to coming.

Alycia sagged down, all fight gone, losing herself in the sensation of every hole filled, the relentless push of Dustin's cock in her mouth, and the delicious thrust of Kyle fucking her cunt roughly. She moaned weakly around Dustin's cock, her tongue writhing beneath his shaft. She could feel herself reaching climax again, steadily climbing towards that perfect peak that she had never before reached on her own. She'd gotten close, a few times, but nothing like the incredible feelings sweeping over her now.

"Oh, oh god -" she tried to say, forgetting her mouth was full of cock. Something hot and heavy was rushing up on her, lifting her scalp and the hairs on her arms and the nape of her neck. She closed her eyes, humming throatily with every other thrust, lost in sensation, giving in to the relentless rising driving her forward now. A moment later, her eyes flashed open, she let out out a loud groan - and she was flying.

Kyle felt her convulsing and shuddering on his cock, felt her hot, throbbing cunt clutch and grip at him harder, her walls fluttering, sending incredible sensations through his shaft. He grunted, clenching his teeth, feeling that inevitable tug and clench in his balls.

"Get ready, little girl," he growled. "I'm going to fill you up. You just came all over my cock with my fucking thumb up your ass, and another cock in your throat, and now you're going to get filled up from both ends with strangers' come. How does that make you feel, little slut?"

Her only response was a muffled, wordless moan, as she felt him press tight against her ass. His thumb twitched inside of her, his hand gripping her ass harshly, pressing into the hand print he had left there early. She cried out again, her pussy clenching involuntarily - and then there was a hot, pulsing flood exploding inside her pussy. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Tears sprang into her eyes - she locked her gaze on Dustin's. A moment later, cupping her cheeks tenderly, he came inside her mouth. This flood was somehow hotter, faster - more unpleasant, it was saltier and felt more invasive, less fitting, than what Kyle had done just seconds before. Without thinking, Alycia swallowed, her tongue laving against the head of Dustin's cock. He grunted, a pleased little chuckle escaping him, gripping her cheeks tightly.

There was a moment of stillness as the three of them held that position, breathing hard, recovering. Then Alycia whined a little - it was far from comfortable to remain like this for long. Dustin took a step back, slowly releasing her face, pulling out of her mouth. At the same time, Kyle stepped away from her ass and cunt, withdrawing his cock and thumb, a tired but satisfied smile on his lips. Both men tucked their cocks away, zipping their jeans back up, re-buckling their belts. Carefully, folding an arm casually across her breasts and over her exposed pussy, Alycia straightened up. She wasn't sure why she bothered hiding herself after all they had just experienced together.

"That was one for the hall-of-fame," he said flippantly. "Thanks, princess."

He gave her ass one last, quick slap - just hard enough to sting. She yelped, jumping. Slowly, she backed away from them. Kyle rolled his eyes, chuckling. He turned around and headed for the door.

Dustin reached out, gently taking her hand. He held onto her, then offered her something with his other hand. He was holding her smart phone, she realized. She accepted it from him, holding onto his fingers loosely. She was still reeling from everything that had happened from the moment these two men had found her braced over the sink, slurping up water. She had no idea where to go from here. Dustin drew her a little closer, letting her feel the heat between their bodies, tilting her chin up to look into her face. It was a strangely tender gesture. He leaned down and gave her three sweet, soft kisses - on the lips, the tip of her nose, and then her forehead. He looked her straight in the eye, his gaze full of warmth.

"You are gorgeous," he breathed. "Thank you, for everything. Sorry Kyle's such an ass. I hope you're all right?"

Slowly, Alycia nodded.

Kyle was already at the door. He stood with his hand on the deadbolt, looking impatient. He glanced down and noticed Alycia's dress lying on the ground where she had been forced to drop it, just a few feet from the door. It was soiled and wrinkled, but still perfectly functional. He picked it up. Her thong was still by the column between the stalls. Dustin found it at the same moment and went to retrieve it. He turned to hand it to Alycia, but Kyle spoke, stopping him.

"Nah," he said. "I'm keeping that. She gets her dress back when that thong is in my pocket. Gotta have a souvenir. Come trade me."

Dustin rolled his eyes and shrugged. He walked to the door and dropped her lacy, blue thong into Kyle's outstretched hand. He grinned, stuffing it into his back pocket, then turned the dress over to Dustin. The man with dark eyes returned to her, holding up the dress.

"Do you need help?" he asked. "Can I call you a cab or an Uber or something?"

Her phone buzzed in her hand. She looked down. Julia had texted her - she and Jared were outside, waiting to pick her up and take her home. It had been thirty minutes since Alycia had called her.

"My friend is here," she said quietly. "I don't need any help. Thanks." She took her dress from him.

Kyle unlocked the door. "See ya around, kiddo," he called over his shoulder.

Dustin turned, watching him go - then he turned back to her. He fished something from his front pocket - a business card. Alycia accepted it from him, looking confused.

"If you ever want to get together sometime. For coffee, or...well, you know." His thumb brushed her lower lip for a moment. "Stay hydrated."

He winked. Then he left.

Alycia stood in the middle of the empty bathroom, thunderstruck. Slowly, she unraveled her tangled dress and managed to step into it, pulling it on, up over her chest. Cool air clung to her wet thighs and pussy lips. She felt so exposed. It didn't bother her as much as it would have an hour ago. She moved to the sink, taking in her appearance in the mirror. Her lips were swollen and red from an abundance of attention. Her eyes were still a little wet, mascara clinging to her lower lids and clumping her eyelashes together. Her cheeks were flushed, but her skin seemed to glow with something fresh and indefinable. Her hair was a mess, tangled and mussed. She tried to fix it but quickly gave up.

She had expected to cry, when it was all over. But no tears came. She bent over, finding her shoes under the sink. She slipped them back on, taking a few seconds to straighten her dress. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. When she opened them, she was staring at the business card Dustin had given her. It seemed so old-fashioned, ridiculously quaint after such a crude, rough introduction. She fiddled with her phone.

Finally, she made a decision. She typed Dustin's number saving it into her phone as "Just In Case". She was still so drunk. There was no way she could guarantee keeping a hold of the flimsy bit of cardstock. She tucked it into her hand, behind her phone, and took one last, careful look in the mirror. She had expected to look different, older maybe, but no. She was still herself, if a very mussed, drunk version of herself.

The phone in her hand rang.

"Hello?" she said, opening the bathroom door. She tossed her head back. "Julia, hey. I'm coming. Just hold on."

She passed the bartender. He nodded to her, winking. She returned this with a brilliant smile, then marched through the front door, head held high - and blissfully unaware of the last of Kyle's come leaking down her thighs.