Alys in Soapland

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Case21
Case21
251 Followers

"I, oh, hazukashii! It's so embarrassing!"

"Sit!"

"Yes, My Lady."

Alys pulled at her panties. They were soaked, so she had to roll them down her thighs to get them off. The wet bra was equally a struggle to get off, though the Lady seemed to enjoy her efforts. Finally she sat, legs spread, completely exposed, on the chair.

"Hands behind your back," the Lady ordered. Alys crossed her arms at the small of her back. In that pose, her back arched just slightly and her hips opened wider. She was so hot with embarrassment she fancied the water might steam off of her; but she remained dripping wet all the same. And she was about to get wetter.

Taking a rough sea-sponge, the Lady applied a scented gel soap and began to scrub Alys' body. She worked hard at her breastbone and down to her belly, between her breasts. Next she moved around behind her to wash Alys' shoulders and back, instructing her on when and how to lift her arms. She scrubbed at Alys' face, then her legs and delicate feet, all the while leaving her most sensitive areas untouched.

Only after her entire body was scrubbed clean did the Lady return to Alys' bared throat, and this time worked down from it to her breasts. Her nipples, already hard, chafed intolerably against the rough sponge. The Lady began to work them, round and round, moving out from each nipple to scour her entire breast, pumping hard enough to hurt. In response, Alys' hips quivered and thrust.

"How many times must I tell you to stay still?" the Lady demanded, and gave Alys an up-handed smack on the back of her head.

"I'm sorry, my Lady. You're just so skilled...I respond to..."

"To being washed like a child?"

"Yes," Alys blushed to admit.

"And you want it here?"

The sponge touched lightly, so very lightly, between her legs.

"Oh, yes!"

"Beg me for it."

"Please, please, My Lady! Wash me down, wash me everywhere, even my...my private places. I need to be clean to enter Soapland. Please make me fit to enter your land!"

"Better."

With that the Lady pressed the sponge down hard and deep along the full length of her sex, starting from and returning to her flushed pink clit. She gave one, two, three strokes up and down, hard and slow as a ritual, that made Alys moan involuntarily with tingling pleasure. Then she moved into a brisk, hot, circular scrubbing motion around Alys' tight asshole, and up between her cheeks. She kept working, alternating strokes, slow to fast and back again, letting her fingertips brush and prod both holes until Alys was nearly frantic with her need for orgasm. But just as the tormented girl began to gasp hard on the edge of cresting, the Lady stopped and stood.

"Now," she announced, "You may enter the baths."

Alys rose on trembling legs, barely able to contain the force of her denied orgasm. The Lady was already striding imperiously ahead, dropping her billowing robe without an ounce of self-consciousness along the way. Alys followed. Unable to let such a beautiful thing lie on the damp floor, she fetched the Lady's robe, folded it, and placed it like sacred offering on a washstand near the bath's edge.

"Good. Now, come here." The Lady said softly.

Alys turned and looked. The woman who commanded her stood already thigh-deep in the water, her bearing proud and regal as any Queen's. Alys could not believe how long and sleek this woman looked –and yet, how very similar their bodies were. Her breasts, dewed with steam, were rather small, but high and firm. Her waist and hips were narrow yet curvy, slim yet maturely fleshy. They were so much like Alys' own that she found she was stroking her own body, feeling the voluptuous comparison in their curving waists. Her hands rose to caress her own breasts.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, pawn?" The Lady snapped. But then, seeing the obvious adoration that guided Alys' hands, she added wryly, "Just wait, Arisu. Leave that to me."

She beckoned. As if in a dream, Alys stepped forward into the fragrant bath. The water was hot as a steamy mountain onsen, but much clearer, so that she could see the Lady's lovely body, as the Lady could see hers. Where moments ago Alys had been shamed by her nakedness, now, suddenly, she was aroused and almost proud to display herself through the water's reflective ripple. Her body was mirrored and perfected by the Lady's so close to hers. After a long moment of gazing, however, the Lady reached over and brushed her hand over Alys' eyes, closing them. Her liquid voice, edged with irony, said,

"You have to close your eyes, or you won't see anything."

And then, the Lady's fingertips began to trail down Alys' cheek. She pressed her thumb slowly and forcefully against Alys' lips, prying open her mouth. Alys shuddered at the invasive yet compelling sensation of this woman's fingers, long and slick and hard, sliding one after the other into her mouth, against the full length of her flexing tongue. Unable to help herself, she licked and sucked them with blind passion.

After a few moments of this, the Lady began to guide Alys by the throat with her free hand, holding the girl's fast-beating life in her grip. Never had Alys been so completely controlled. She could feel the Lady's hand on her flexing windpipe when she swallowed, and she almost yearned to be choked. But just as Alys pressed her throat forward, the hand dropped playfully, teasing, trailing around her collar bones and shoulders. The finger that was in her mouth also withdrew and trailed down. With both hands together, the Lady finally, finally began to stroke Alys's body full on, skin on slippery skin. It was like electricity in water: the being-touched she had always wanted and never been able to admit.

"Mmm, please," she moaned, unable to tell what she was begging for. The Lady laughed at her and brought her hands up to cup Alys' breasts. She rubbed their tips with her palms and gave them a hard squeeze before continuing to stroke down Alys' quivering flanks and belly. The Lady paused with both hands on Alys' hips, holding her floating body down in a grip even more vividly hot and tactile underwater than in air.

And then, behind the dark of her closed eyes, something inside of Alys finally let go: a wall that she had been hiding behind, a weight on her desire. Leaning her head back, she opened herself wide, and in that moment she felt as if she had surrendered not only her body, but her soul as well. She felt downcast, abased, and yet sublimely uplifted in her prostration. She slipped into her Wonderland: the place that unfolded her fantasy and held her suspended, at the mercy of the Lady she served. She wanted nothing but to please her Lady, and to feel that pleasure flowing into herself.

"Lady," she whispered "How can I...I want to..."

"You want to serve me?"

"Yes! Oh yes, yes!"

"Well then," the Lady's voice brimmed with intrigued pleasure. "Open your eyes and look at me."

When Alys opened her eyes, she found that the Lady had dimmed the room's lights, not so much that Alys couldn't see, but enough to cast them in gauzy twilight. The Lady's stony hair and piercing eyes looked even darker in the wet haze, like open doors into dark rooms.

"If you want to serve me, you need to show me a sign of your respect and devotion first. All you have to do, little pawn, is kiss me. Kiss me here." She touched her lips with one elegant finger.

"And here." She touched her breasts, at the water's edge.

"And here." She touched her sex, deep below the surface.

And then she looked at Alys, confronting and challenging with her eyes. A dare. It was a dare. It was as if this woman knew that Alys had never been a good swimmer and hated the feeling of water getting in her nose, making her feel like drowning. Still, how could Alys back down from the challenge, if it would give her the chance to kiss this woman whose hands were still so intimately pressed against her skin?

"Yes, My Lady," she breathed. "I'll try. I mean, I'll do it."

Drawing nearer, she leaned forward and let her lips meet her Lady's. The kiss was chaste as worship at first, until the Lady opened her lips and parted Alys' own with her tongue. Their embrace grew deeper, more sensual. With a vibrant shiver of pleasure, Alys realized that as the Lady parted the lips of her mouth with her tongue, she had also parted the lips of Alys' cunt with her hand, and was sliding a finger up and down between them, intimating penetration without quite pushing in. Alys surged forward, kissing more deeply in a desperate attempt to draw the Lady's fingers further into her pulsing sex.

"Ah, ah!" The Lady's lips –and, frustratingly, her fingers– pulled back. "Not yet. You're not finished yet."

She withdrew and settled back, sliding down against the wall of the tub so that her nipples were under the water's silken surface. She opened her arms invitingly and said,

"Continue. Drink me in, girl."

Alys took a deep, shaky breath. Her arousal had her nearly panting already. Even on a good day she couldn't hold her breath for long, and now this? She tried to calm her breath for as long as she dared, until the Lady began to look impatient.

"Yes, My Lady," Alys said, delaying one more moment. And then, taking a gulp of air, she ducked her face under the water. She closed her eyes at first, but she couldn't tell where she was going and didn't want to butt the Lady's chest rudely with her face. So she opened them enough to spot the lady's pert pink nipple, large as a lifetime. She pressed her closed lips to it in a gentle kiss.

Suddenly, something came down on her head. The Lady's hand. She was holding Alys' face underwater. In the same movement, she pressed her chest out, encouraging Alys to open her mouth wider. Shocked, Alys jetted bubbles out of her nose. She let her tongue-tip tap the wet flesh being pressed to it, but she was out of air. She began to buck in protest, to panic--

She broke the surface, spluttering up into air that seemed very cold.

"Why did you do that?!" Alys demanded angrily. "I could drown!"

"You could," the Lady drawled. "If you wished. But." Her voice hardened. "Do you think I would like that very much? Do you think I want a useless dead pawn?"

"No," Alys conceded. "I guess not."

"Then put yourself in my hands. And put your lips where they belong."

The words were harsh, but the caress the lady gave Alys then, down her centre line to the sweet, aching pearl of her clit, was firm and comforting and full of care. It was a touch that said, 'Don't worry, I have you in hand and you will be safe with me.' Alys arched into it, feeling her desire to please pulling her under like the suction of the tide.

"Oh, yes, Mistress, My Lady," she breathed.

The second time she went down, she was prepared for the Lady's hand on her head, holding her down. Though bubbles trickled one by one and detached with tiny pops from her nose and lips, she kept kissing and sucking the Lady's hardening nipple until her lust for air and her lust for pleasure together grew so intense she thought she would black out. When Alys broke the surface this time, the Lady drew her gasping head to her breast and cradled Alys there, rubbing her back until she could breathe freely again.

"You are doing very well, Arisu," the Lady murmured. "One more test, now. The ultimate sign of your devotion."

"Yes, my Lady." Alys nodded. She was shaking again. So far down to go...and then...

But before she could frighten herself any more, Alys took another saving lungful of air and submerged herself hard and fast. She sank faster under the Lady's iron hands, which pushed and guided her into place. It took just seconds to get down there. Once she was down, however, time stretched itself out, expanded into slow fluid currents, and Alys stretched with them.

There, in the dimness at the bottom, was the Lady's smooth, shaven sex. Alys crouched on her hands and knees on the tub's floor, letting the Lady hold her buoyant body down. Her legs were spread for balance, and she could feel the flow of water jets stroking her intimately. But she had to focus. She stretched her neck, bent her head down like a cat lapping milk, and strove to service her Lady. Her lips met soft flesh. She kissed deeply, then pressed her tongue up to her Lady's clit. A squirm of hips told Alys that the Lady, too, was most sensitive there.

'Of course,' she thought, 'of course. To please her I must become her, and yet still be so far below her. I am her reflection, mirror-bound, transformed, and oh my Queen, my Queen, I love it...'

The Lady was moving against her. Alys' body moved in time. Held down, submerged, breathless, she nonetheless felt flooded anew with pleasure. She felt her arousal beginning to rise, her flexing hips stirring still water, stirring her up so, no, no, not yet--!

Alys clenched all over, trying to stop the tide of an impending orgasm, and gulped a mouthful of water. She choked. She was sinking, drowning! In one great spasm, she threw off the hands on her back and thrust herself upright, her upper body out of the water. Without even thinking of it, she spat out the mouthful of water she had taken...directly into her dark-haired Lady's face.

Immediately, even immersed in hot water, Alys felt the chill strike. She had just one thought.

'Oh no. What have I done?'

The Lady was already standing up from the water, towering above Alys in cold, controlled anger.

"This is how you show respect?" she asked. Her voice was a level blade aimed straight at Alys' heart.

"No! Oh my Lady, please, my Queen, I didn't mean to, I was choking, it was an accident! Please, I'm so sorry, forgive me!"

Alys clutched imploringly at the Lady's legs, but the woman withdrew, stepping out of the water. Hot tears ran down Alys' cheeks and dripped into the tub, miring her in a pool of regret. The Lady was quiet, letting Alys writhe. Then, finally, she beckoned Alys over to her and had her kneel. She raised Alys' face with one finger. She said in a softer tone,

"I forgive you, Arisu. But still, there are consequences for what you've done. I was going to touch you all over, just the way you wanted, in reward for serving me. Now, before I do, I think you need one more lesson on how to treat a woman's body with respect. Since this is your first time with me, I will be generous and give you another chance to earn your marks. Understood?"

"Yes, teach me how, please! Anything you ask!" Alys stammered. It was undignified, but she couldn't help herself.

"Very good."

The Lady turned and fetched a plastic tube filled with thick, clear gel.

"This," she said "is nuru gel, a lubricant. In fact, it's a special blend of nuru gel and my own signature scent. Smell it."

She held it before Alys' nose. Alys inhaled the heady scent of lavender and musk, the same intoxicating fragrance she'd smelt when the Lady pulled her into the alley.

"Now open your mouth."

Hesitating, Alys did it. She tilted her head back and held out her tongue. The Lady squeezed a cold dollop of gel onto it, then held Alys' jaw to make sure she didn't close her mouth and swallow.

"You are going to massage this gel into my skin, Alys, and you are going to do it with your tongue. I warn you, do not swallow. The gel is technically non-toxic, but I don't want you to eat it. I want you to eat me and learn my scent, my flavour."

Alys bent towards the Lady's cleft, thinking she wanted to be eaten out. But the Lady pushed her head down, saying,

"Do be thorough, pawn. Start with my feet."

Alys flushed with humiliation. Already, saliva was starting to brim in her open, gel-filled mouth and her throat flexed with the aching desire to swallow. But at the same time, she could feel her excitement rising again at the prospect of being so sensually obedient. Anything to get closer to this woman, to be touched by her.

And so, Alys lowered her head and began to lap, using her tongue to spread the gel across the Lady's feet, between her toes and along her sensitive arch. Though her feet twitched once or twice, as if ticklish, the Lady also seemed to be enjoying what Alys did a great deal, and that made the effort worthwhile. She licked and licked until her tongue began to rasp on the Lady's wet flesh, empty of gel. The Lady noticed too, and tapped Alys' head with the bottle.

"Kneel and open," she commanded lightly.

Alys knelt like a begging dog and tilted her head back, opening her mouth to receive the gel on her tongue. How vulnerable and embarrassed it made her feel, and yet how perversely charged! Alys returned to the Lady's legs, tracing long lines up her calves, around and around her kneecaps. She circled, crawling around to lick the backs of her Lady's knees. Receiving more gel, she lapped around her Lady's thighs, her hips. She quailed at the thought of licking her ass, however. She paused to plead,

"Must I? There?"

"Of course you don't have to lick my ass...if you wish to be less than thorough. How committed are you to me, in this moment?"

"Completely," Alys replied, distantly shocked at how much she meant it.

"Then how thoroughly should you worship my body?"

"Completely." Alys admitted. 'At least I know she's clean from that bath,' she added mentally to herself.

And so, Alys received an extra-large dollop of gel on her tongue, and ran her tongue up the Lady's curving buttocks, and deep between them, against her delicately puckered flesh. She was rewarded to feel the Lady tense and quiver ever so slightly with pleasure.

'Mmm, she likes it!' Alys thought.

Her body begin to tingle in shared sensation. After that, everywhere that Alys licked, she felt the strokes on her own flesh, through some irresistible sympathy of imagination. Caressing the Lady's firm belly made Alys' belly twitch. Licking her breasts and clavicles nearly brought Alys to a state of bliss. Even licking her Lady's armpits —which made her cringe in embarrassment—still generated a sweet, ticklish sensation under her own arms. When Alys licked her Lady's face, she looked into her eyes and saw approval, delight, and excitement there. Wonderland. They both knew that Alys was not finished. They both knew where she still had to go.

"Open up, Arisu," the Lady murmured in command.

Alys opened her mouth wide to receive more gel, and then bowed a final time. This time, she wouldn't fail. With slow, sensuous strokes, she lapped into the Lady's vagina, spreading gel in between her labia. The Lady spread her legs wider, letting Alys get down deep into her hole. Alys did all the things she wished would be done to herself. She pulled gently on the dark-haired woman's hood, then circled and tipped and teased her clit. She had never done this before, and yet she felt she knew just what to do as she responded to the slightest changes in the Lady's reactions –a tiny wavering breath, a minute shift in her hips– in order to guide and correct herself.

'So much alike in our pleasure,' she thought, 'Oh, love me like this, like I love you!'

"Now," the Lady said thickly, "Now, Arisu, I want to see it. Do it to yourself. Show me what you've learned on your own body. Copy out the lesson."

"Mmm?" Alys inquired, still lapping lavishly.

Suddenly, the Lady pulled away. With masterful self-control, she was no longer even breathing too hard. She repeated,

"Copy out the lesson in your own book. Do it to yourself, with your tongue and your hands. I want to see that you've understood it."

Alys could barely believe what she was being asked to do. Perform her most private practices of self-pleasure, here, now?

"Yes, my pawn." The Lady affirmed her unspoken thought.

"Yes, my Lady," Alys echoed.

"Stand and hold out your hands. You may use hands and tongue for this."

"Thank you, my Lady."

Alys cupped her hands and held them out to receive the gel. Then, slowly and sensually, swaying to her own rhythm, she began to slather the Lady's scent across her body, starting with her feet and moving slowly up her legs.

Case21
Case21
251 Followers