Alyson, Emilia, and Cam: Ass Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She packed snow together to create a base for a snowman. By the time she was putting on the finishing touches, her lovers waddled towards her stacked head to toe in winter gear. It was Alyson's wish that some fun would bring them closer together.

Emilia joined her at her side. "Hey, Aly! Nice creation you have there!"

Alyson caked the last of the powder on the snowman. "Makes me think of my younger days again."

Cameron arrived at her other side. "You have talent in more than one way I see."

"Thanks but don't think I didn't catch that," Alyson said. "Now, all we need is a hat, a carrot for a nose, and buttons for a mouth."

Emilia said, "Fresh out of all that."

"Party-pooper." Alyson scoffed and gathered snow into her glove and tapped Emilia on the shoulder. "Hey."

Emilia swiveled towards her friend. "Hey, what's...up?"

Alyson slanged the powder into her face and backed away grinning. "That's what you get!"

Emilia froze with bucked eyes and a hanging jaw. She had an "I can't believe you just did that" look. Then, she was smiling.

"You little brat!" Emilia said as she took off after her but Alyson was already speeding in the other direction.

Alyson was having the time of her life and she hoped they had the same feelings.

She kicked through the snow beside their house but it made running quite the challenge. Nothing was going to stop her from escaping her friend.

"You're not getting me! Give up!" Alyson said over her shoulder.

"I'm not giving up until I do!" Emilia was a few steps behind and Alyson flailed her arms to help her get away.

Alyson bumped into Cameron and shrank away. He must have circled around the other side of the house.

Emilia said, "Hold her! She's mine!"

A devious smile extended across his mug. "Okay!"

He slipped by Alyson and snatched Emilia around the waist from behind! Alyson was overcome with laughter.

Emilia squirmed in his grasp. "Hey! Not me! I said get Aly!"

Cameron was cracking up, too. "I got the right one! She's right. You do deserve this!"

Alyson picked up some more snow and cocked her hand back. "Any last words, sweetheart?"

"Yeah! You two can kiss my cute ass!" Emilia wiggled free from Cameron's hold. She ducked out of the way as Alyson flung the snow and it smacked Cameron in the face.

Emilia pointed at him and giggled. "Hehe! You got what was coming, jerk! You really look like Santa with that snow for a beard!"

Alyson gasped, took a back step, and covered her mouth. "Oh, my! Sorry!"

Cameron scooped up some white flakes of his own. "You should have been more careful!"

"I said that I was sorry!"

"Apology accepted!" Cameron tossed the snow at her.

The frostiness from the snow landing on Alyson's face was chilling but she returned fire then Emilia got her back since she was distracted. They had a blast and the snowball fight ended with them leaning on each other in endless, tummy-cramping laughs.

Cameron held his gut. "I hadn't had this much fun in a long time!"

Emilia was catching her breath. "Yeah, this is so ridiculous but I'm loving it!"

Alyson was joyful that an investment firm manager and a health insurance agent could be acting like teenagers.

Alyson was flying on a high and had a suggestion. "I think we should go back to bed!"

Cameron swept Emilia off her feet with one arm underneath her legs and the other arm behind her back.

"I agree," Cameron said. "Do you make it three votes, Emilia?"

"Woo, yeah!"

A minute later, the trio hit the warm comfort of their bedroom. Their coats, gloves, and scarves littered the living room floor.

Cameron carried Emilia to the bed and fell on it with her. They started kissing, first slowly and passionately, but soon they were gasping and dancing their tongues together like lovesick teens.

Alyson stroked Emilia's soft hair and kissed her cheek. She took a handful of her right tit and squeezed and rolled it around. Her nipple was swollen and Alyson glided the tip of her finger over it through the cotton sweater.

Cameron had his hand in Emilia's pants and his rubbing on her pussy had her shuddering into their kiss.

Alyson lifted Emilia's sweater above her tits and pulled her bra away from them so they could pop free. She traced around her areola then her nipple before closing her mouth over her soft breast. She sucked her flesh until it glowed with a hickey and moved on to the nipple where she swirled her tongue on it. She held it between her lips and suckled on it for a while. When Cameron detached from their kiss a moan escaped from Emilia.

"Come here..." Emilia gave Alyson the come hither finger and they began kissing. Alyson was already heating up and pooling with wetness but when Emilia played with her pussy through her pants, she was losing her sanity.

Emilia's lips were so soft and hot that Alyson couldn't get enough of them. She kissed them in a fury and bit her lower lip with a grin. She bit her upper one then looked at Emilia with a sexy squint. Emilia went after her with a flurry of kisses and darted her tongue forth to search for Alyson's. She connected and their saliva-drenched tongues flicked against each other.

Alyson sensed Cameron's movements and she opened her eyes to see him pulling down Emilia's pants and sweeping them away. Her silky pink panties were next to follow and Alyson wanted to get a lick of her pussy. Cameron broke the women's kiss when he dragged Emilia to the end of the bed and dove into her slit.

He parted her cream-coated pussy lips and licked her inner pink flesh. Alyson had never seen a woman look so hot with her legs open and getting her pussy eaten. She settled for sucking on her nipple again while Emilia sighed and said "oh, yes..." as Cameron had his face buried in her.

Alyson laid a pair of fingers on Emilia's clit and spun them. Emilia arched and moaned.

Cameron scooted over to Alyson. Without a word, he opened her pants' button and zipper. She was caught off guard by his assertiveness but being desired by that man was not at all unpleasant.

Alyson laid back as her pants and panties were taken away. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and ravished her sex with a furor of licks. Alyson dug her nails into the sheets and released soft cries of ecstasy. Jolts of sexual power were gathering in her thighs and pussy. She was about to rub her clit but Emilia beat her to it. Her rubs created a fire and along with Cameron licking through her slit, she was going crazy.

He stiffened his tongue and plunged it inside Alyson. Each bounce of his mouth against her pussy had his tongue sliding in. She grabbed Emilia's tit but could hardly focus on playing with it as he lifted her legs and bent them towards her chest. He spread her ass cheeks and a wet feeling lashed at her brown sphincter. He teased it with his tongue before probing it. No matter how many times her forbidden hole was exposed, it still made her feel dirty and naughty. Cameron was feasting on her asshole and was closing in on a cum.

Cameron stopped and shoved Emilia to her back. He lifted her legs, spread her ass cheeks, and fucked her ass with his tongue. He fucked her faster then slower. He switched to licks that took their time around her rim in many trips before finding their way to her dirty entrance again.

Alyson was drawn to the mound that had grown in his crotch. She fiddled with his pants to get them down and when she pulled his briefs low, his manhood was aimed straight ahead. She closed her hand tightly around the rock and jerked so fast, he was unable to keep licking Emilia's ass and stood up to give his undivided attention to Alyson's pleasing of his cock.

She was sitting on the bed and Cameron inched closer. She clutched his erection at the base and sucked him using a rhythmic pace of head bobs with her lips attached to it. Cameron moaned and tossed his head back. Emilia joined Alyson at the hip and ran his balls through her fingers. Alyson was gliding her hand up and down his manhood to mimic the movements of her sucking. He had a tinge of a salty sensation but was tasty enough that she sucked him quicker.

Emilia reached for his cock and Alyson pointed it towards her. She consumed all but an inch of him and Alyson was squeezing his sac. Emilia pulled her lips to his head and suckled on the bell for a bit then sucked half his cock in fast bobs.

Alyson wanted some of his lips and she rose to her feet to find them. She had her hand on his belly and another on his ass as they kissed. Emilia's lips were gliding down and up his manhood much slower. His humming was resonating in Alyson's mouth.

Alyson whispered, "Get on your knees on the bed. I'll give you something special."

Cameron said, "Okay. Coming from you, it has to be good."

"I hope so."

Emilia must have heard her because she took out his saliva-drowned cock and gave him room to get on all fours. Cameron had his big ass in front of them. Little pulses of nervousness trickled through Alyson when she approached it and spread his cheeks. She was about to talk herself out of it but she gave his asshole a quick, testing swipe. Cameron twitched a bit but stayed in place. His anus had a few hairs around it unlike Emilia's, which had none. Cam had more bitterness than hers. Alyson couldn't believe the day came where she was comparing assholes. What compelled her to keep licking as she wanted him to feel how he made them feel. Not only that, it really made her feel like a nasty girl. Emilia would surely award her some bad girl points.

Alyson held his cheeks open and gave him some quick flicks. Emilia laid on her back and shimmied beneath him. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked. Alyson sped her licks on his asshole and she reveled in the weakness taking over his limbs. She grew braver and slowed her tongue's drags on his anus. Emilia licked his manhood at the same time and he groaned like a beast.

Cameron moved away and got on his feet. He was looking over the women as he stroked himself.

"Hmm, who gets fucked first?" he asked.

Alyson raised her hand. "I have a suggestion! I want to fuck Emilia first!"

Emilia snapped her head at Alyson like it amazed her that she wanted to do bad things to her.

Cameron contemplated it. "Hmm, okay. I'd like to see that."

Emilia said, "Wait, do I get a say in this? We're talking about my pussy and my ass after all."

Alyson pointed at the bedside table. "Blah, blah. You want it so get the strap-on!"

Emilia was taken aback but crawled to the table. "Wow, excuse me, Ms. Pushy!"

Cameron spanked Emilia. "You can't do anything without using that mouth."

Emilia massaged her butt. "Oww! Whatever. You love when I use my mouth."

She pulled the drawer out and grabbed her black, ribbed strap-on, but Alyson snatched it from her before she could hand it to her.

Cameron chuckled. "Ha, looks like she can't wait to fuck you."

Emilia folded her arms. "I bet she's not any good."

Alyson was tightening the harness around her hips. "You're going to take those words back in a minute."

Alyson had never worn a fake cock and she felt like such a bad girl having one. The vibrating strap-on had a piece that fit snuggly into her own pussy while the other end would go into her lover.

Emilia asked, "How do you want me?"

"On your knees and Cameron can be in front of you."

"Okay..." Emilia got on all fours but left enough room for Cameron to get in front of her.

Alyson settled behind Emilia and focused on the thickness of her ass but shook herself from her trance to guide her cock into her sex. The faux cock was like hardened jelly. She teased Emilia with its head and loved how much she squirmed. She leaned back to try to get Alyson to penetrate her. Alyson directed the head into Emilia. It slipped out but she got back in as soon as she could and Emilia's moan pleased her ears.

She steadied herself by grabbing her ass and became accustomed to fucking her by going slowly at first.

"Yeah, Aly. Like that..." Emilia's encouragement made Alyson turn up the speed a small amount but was thrusting in short strokes.

She tested how much length she had before she was completely out of her pussy. When the cock was at her creamy folds, she drove her hips forward and Emilia rewarded her with an ass wiggle.

Cameron said, "I know you're getting used to it but you don't have to be gentle with her. Fuck her hard until she calls your name."

Alyson recalled that's how Cameron and Emilia went at it so she figured to try the same. "Okay, thanks. I will!"

Alyson kicked up the vibrations of the cock and slid it around her pussy. Emilia softly gasped as Cameron walked across the bed on his knees in front of her with his butt facing her. She spread his ass and licked him in fast tongue swipes. Alyson was fucking Emilia harder as her confidence grew. Emilia was having to deepen her concentration on twirling her tongue on Cameron's asshole. She was purring as Alyson was knocking her forward when their bodies banged together.

Emilia played with Cameron's cock as she kept eating his ass. Alyson went wild in Emilia and drilled her so fast, she slipped out.

She swatted her ass until it was pulsing red and went back in again. She wet a finger and teased her butthole. She pressed the tip in, took it back, and then pushed it in halfway. Emilia winced but continued rimming Cameron. She erected her tongue and fucked his asshole as Alyson had two fingers twisting around in hers.

Alyson held them in her ass and went back to pounding Emilia. It gave her a great thrill to be doing that to her and the vibes in her pussy was sending her into a frenzy.

Alyson smacked her ass again. "Am I any good?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Emilia said.

Cameron moved off the bed and held his cock. "I'm ready for one of you."

Emilia nodded at her other lover. "Take her since she keeps shocking us by how slutty she can be."

Alyson offered no argument and took off the strap-on. She flopped on her back with her legs open. "Come, baby. I'm waiting for you."

Cameron walked between her legs. "Mmm, remember how you asked for it, honey."

"Bring it!"

"Emilia, you should sit on Alyson's face. I bet she wants to lick your asshole."

"Okay."

Alyson said, "Hey, I didn't say that!"

Emilia asked, "Do you object?"

"Nope."

"That's what I thought." Emilia threw a leg over her friend's face and straddled it. She straightened her back but pushed her ass back to make it easier for Alyson to get at.

Cameron lined his cock up with Alyson's sweet entrance and eased forward until his head slipped inside. Alyson was anxious for more of him. She lifted her head and extended her tongue to flick at Emilia's wrinkled anus. Cameron plunged more of his manhood in Alyson and she loved how he was stretching her to accommodate his length. Alyson squeezed him and she moaned into Emilia's asshole as she licked it.

Cameron held Alyson's legs and steadily fucked half his cock in her using easygoing strokes. Alyson was perspiring and aroused beyond imagination. Cameron pulled back to the head and rocked it back and forth before driving deep inside. Alyson was shaking and crying in elation. She strained to lap at her lover's asshole as Cameron was colliding their bodies on every thrust. He was only drawing away a few inches before he drove into her again and again. Alyson whimpered in tears of utter delight. He started fucking her faster until she was moaning louder.

He pulled out and slapped her leg. "I love being in you."

Alyson was gasping. "I enjoy you being in me. That was so good."

"Flip over. I want to be in your tight little asshole now."

Alyson took another breath and rolled onto her tummy. She believed she was more able to handle him after the past few months of anal sex.

Cameron dragged Alyson until her toes were touching the carpet and her waist was slightly over the bed's edge. Alyson curled her bottom lip and gnawed as she waited for him. His hand brushed against her cheeks as he positioned his cock at her asshole. Emilia drizzled lube in her crack and smeared it over her tight brown chute. Alyson laid her head on the comforter as he felt his head against her ass. She clutched the sheets as she widened to take him and the stretching had some pain throbbing in her. Emilia was lying in front of her and watched Cameron take her. She held her hand and she nearly crushed it as Cameron's cock continued its incursion.

"Ahh..." Alyson's moans trailed off when he was fully inside.

Emilia whispered, "Are you okay?"

"Yes."

It felt better when she fought against her natural instinct to resist him. She drew in a slow breath and an equally slow exhale. He gradually worked up to faster moves of his cock. They were short but quick soon changing to being harder and deeper.

Alyson closed her eyes and could feel the friction created by his fucking. He mounted her ass and pummeled her little butthole as his balls smacked against her with each deep cock penetration.

They must have took pleasure in listening to Cameron pump loud moans out of Alyson. He placed his hands on her back and fucked her harder still. The bed was moving and seemed to sink in as he was thrusting her with such force. The pleasure/pain threshold was rising as were her screams. That's when he stopped and pulled out.

Alyson was trying to regain her senses when Emilia spanked her ass.

"Good girl!" Emilia spanked her again.

It stung and added to the pulsing discomfort in her asshole but it had a torrent of love juice spilling from her pussy.

She said, "Oh, that was amazing. Whew..."

Cameron looked at Emilia and pointed at a spot beside Alyson.

"Your turn, my love." Cameron said it in a sexy tone but one that spoke of how rough Emilia was about to get it.

Emilia laid face down, ass-up, by Alyson's hip. "Okay, okay. For most guys, one ass would have been enough."

"Why stop at one when you have two?"

Alyson looked back to watch Cameron pouring lube onto Emilia's asshole and spreading it around. She would have given anything to trade for Emilia's meaty ass. No amount of squats would grant Alyson that.

Alyson turned her head to face Emilia as Cameron was directing his cock towards her spongy opening.

Emilia grunted softly when he invaded her asshole but was otherwise quieter than Alyson as she was obviously adept at taking a cock there.

Cameron pumped into Emilia in a flow that was not too quick or slow but in the middle. When his hips came down, his cock had to hit the depths of her bowels.

Emilia moaned. "Oh, yeah. Mmm..."

She laid her head down but sealed her eyes as Alyson observed her. Cameron fucked her with the same pace as Emilia patted the bed. He rested his body upon her but took care not to crush her. He was doing short bursts of his cock and Alyson loved how her tits rubbed against the comforter when their hips came together.

It wasn't until Cameron rose again and was thrusting like mad into her that she was more audible in her hollers of passion. He was driving into her with his full erection, drawing back with haste, and then slamming back in. Emilia craved the pain aspect of anal as that led to her pleasure. Cameron didn't show Emilia the mercy he showed Alyson as he fucked her ass so fast and hard that it made Alyson squeamish. It did have Alyson pressing her fingers into her clit and massaging it. Looking at Cameron's cock moving in and out of Emilia's ass was quite arousing.

Cameron kept it up and Emilia was screaming but it wasn't long after that she came. Her fluids made a trail on the part of the comforter that hung over the bed's side.

Emilia rested as she came down from what had to be an incredible high. Alyson smiled when reveling in Emilia's satisfaction but her own as her fingers furiously stimulating her clit had her releasing an intense orgasm.