Alyson, Emilia, and Cam: Ass Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women soon found themselves looking at each other and giggling from the highs of their cums and how they were lying with well-fucked asses.

After a moment, Alyson rolled over to find Cameron jerking himself but she took his manhood and sucked him. She squeezed his balls as her lips glided along his shaft as fast as she could. Cameron was ripping at her hair and his legs were giving out. She had her hand tightly around his cock and jerking him at the same time she sucked hard on him. Emilia took his balls into her mouth, suckled them, and licked them. Cameron pulled on her blonde tresses and his moans picked up.

Alyson drizzled saliva on his head. She licked him down his shaft and up again in fast swipes until she covered his cock again with her mouth. She bobbed on his manhood and Emilia squeezed her lips on his balls again. Emilia grabbed his cock from Alyson and sucked him, too. It wasn't long before Cameron took hold of his beast and fired hot cum into Emilia's face and shot what was left into Alyson's.

Cameron said, "AAhhh, that was damn good. You ladies are such a mess! You have jizz all over your faces. Haha!"

Emilia cupped Alyson's face and licked it free of most of his cum but left a small glob on the edge of her tongue. She kissed Alyson and fed her tongue into her mouth. The women shared Cameron's cum and laughed again at how dirty they were. Alyson licked Cameron's seed from Emilia and Cameron tucked his hand beneath both women's arms. They stood and shared a three-way kiss before collapsing to the bed. Alyson was in the center and Cameron had her hand and Emilia took the other.

"This never gets old!" Cameron said in glee.

Alyson grinned. "No, it doesn't. You guys are awesome and the best."

Emilia said, "I guess we have Aly to thank for keeping us together."

Cameron twirled some of Alyson's hairs around a finger. "You're right. We might have torn each other's hearts out if not for our Aly.

Alyson was blushing. "Aww, guys. I couldn't bear to see you fight. Seeing you apart would have been the saddest thing ever. We're all supposed to be as one."

Emilia kissed her cheek. "I knew there was a reason we loved you."

Cameron kissed the cheek on his side. "It's because you're so beautiful—inside and out."

The lovers smothered Alyson in kisses and if she was dreaming, never did she want to wake up!