Alyson's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Alyson is used and degraded.
6k words
4.14
29.4k
18
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

The phone rang and Graham answered it.

"Alyson, it's for you. It's your bull, Alonzo. You'd best get to the phone quickly."

"Hello, Master" came the voice over the phone. Alyson had picked up the extension.

"Graham, you can stay on so you know what I'm doing with your wife. Now Alyson, it's been a little too long without you. I think it's time to rectify that, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Master. I am ready for anything you want."

"Good. That's my whore. Here's what you need to do. First, go get yourself clean inside and out. Especially that big English ass. Once you've done that, call me back. Don't take too long." With that, he hung up.

Graham hung up as well, and made his way upstairs to the bathroom. Alyson had just filled her enema bag.

"Allow me, my dear. Bend over and let me see that luscious ass."

Alyson leaned forward, her arms on the sink, her large boobs in her hands. She was twisting and tweaking her nipples, her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations.

"I do hope he has something nasty and evil planned for me."

"Of course he does. Now relax that lovely asshole so I can stick this in. I'm not lubricating it, so it's up to you whether it hurts or not." Graham watched as her tiny bud expanded in front of his eyes. As he inserted the enema tube her ass seemed to suck it into itself, and the added pressure of his hand had it fully in her rear channel.

"Go ahead and start the flow, my dear. I'll leave you to it."

"Oh, Graham, don't be hurt." Turning around - carefully, so as not to dislodge the jet of water filling her innards - she reached down to his crotch and caressed the bulge in his pants. "Oooh, I'm glad to see I still can arouse you. Can I also provide additional service?" She asked with a wink.

"If you mean to ask if you can suck my cock, the answer is simply what the fuck are you waiting for? Take it out and swallow it whole. Now!" He crossed his arms and thrust his groin forward. Alyson wasted little time, unzipping his pants and fishing out his big cock. Graham was well hung for a white man, yet somehow, he was convinced that he didn't measure up to her black lovers. She had tried to convince him otherwise but before she was able, her bull Alonzo rendered her pussy as his property. Graham could no longer enter - although her mouth and ass were fair game. Alonzo made sure to seal the deal when he had her shave her pussy and get a Queen of Spades tattoo on her mound."

"Come on, bitch, what are you waiting for? Take my cock down your throat!"

"Yes, sir" was all she said as she opened her mouth and buried his dick in her throat. Her nose was pressed into his belly. She reached for his balls to squeeze and roll them. By the pressure of her hand, Graham knew what she wanted and he grabbed both sides of her head and began to fuck her face. Her mouth was his. She was filling up her ass with soapy fluid to clean it for whatever Alonzo had in mind. Her pussy was dripping with moisture as she anticipated that event. And now her husband was banging her mouth as if it were her cunt. She felt him bend over and then felt his fingers close on her nipples.

The pain was intense as Graham squeezed the nubs of flesh and pulled them away from her boobs. He twisted them harshly as he continued to pump his cock in and out of her mouth and throat. The sounds coming from her mouth were just what you'd expect: "gok gok gok," the sound of cock entering and leaving her throat. Tears dripped from her eyes from the pain in her tits and face fucking, but she didn't move away. She knew she deserved everything her was doing to her. She had become a cum whore, a cock seeking missile but she was no longer able to let her husband have his complete way with her. He knew it. He even endorsed it. But she knew that it meant she was worthless to him. For that, he could do anything he wanted with the rest of her body and she would never complain.

It didn't take long before she felt the rhythm of his face fucking begin to change and go out of control. At the same time, he buried his cock deep down her throat and she felt it jump and pump and spew his cum directly into her belly. When he finally released her, she pulled back slowly, hoping to taste some of his cum still leaking from his cock. She sucked hard until he finally pulled out and wiped his cock on her face. Then he put it away and left the bathroom.

The fluid in the enema bag had by now all emptied into her back passage. Withdrawing the nozzle, she sat back on the toilet and let it all empty into the water. Then she flushed, turned on the shower and got in to make sure she was completely clean. She thought of using the shower head on her now aching pussy - just a little relief - but then she stopped herself. Alonzo would know. And he wouldn't be happy. He might withhold himself and she couldn't have that. So, pussy wet and aching, she stepped out of the shower and dried herself.

Naked, she left the bathroom and sat at her bedside to call Alonzo.

"Hello, pet." She heard his deep voice, with its hint of the islands in his slight accent and felt the sensations in her pussy increase.

"Hello, Master. I'm cleaned out and cleaned up. What would you like next?"

"Tell me, Alyson, did you let your husband fuck you at all?"

"Only my face. Like you said."

"Very good. Tell him he can have your ass when you return. Whenever that may be."

"Yes sir. I'll tell him. That should make him happy."

"Yes, I suspect it will. Now, on to tonight. First off, you aren't to wear any underwear. Leave those big titties of yours to hang freely. Let the wind blow up your skirt and play with your cunt. Be sure to wear those black suspenders and that fine French hose. Do you have that so far?"

"Yes. No bra. No panties. Suspenders and French silk stockings."

"Very good. Next, put on the collar I gave you. Make sure it is very visible. I want you to wear that ankle jewelry as well - the one with the Queen of Spades pendant. High heels, of course. Do you have any with 5-inch heels?"

"No, Master, the biggest I have are four inches."

"Then they will have to do this time, but see to it that you get heels of 5 inches. In red. Do you understand?"

"I do."

"And when you do go shoe shopping, be sure to dress as you are now, and see to it that the shoe salesman gets at least a good view of your shaved pussy. If it's a black man, you have my permission to let him fuck you as well. Understood?"

"Yes sir. What if it's a black woman?"

"Oh, you evil thing! If that's the case, then anything goes. But you must film it and also tell me all about it! Damn, I like the way you are thinking. Your visit with your niece did you good. You should have her visit you and introduce us. Soon!"

"I will work on it, Master. What else?"

"Ah yes. We have suspenders, hose, shoes, collar and jewelry. Next, find your shortest skirt and wear it. If it shows the tops of your stockings, so much the better. If it makes it easy to see your ass and your pussy, that's even better."

"Yes, sir. My shortest skirt."

"And then, what shall we have you wear over those lovely tits? I know - what do you have that's transparent? Do you have a blouse that can be seen through?"

"I do, Master, but I've never worn it without a bra and a slip."

"Then tonight will be a first, won't it!"

"Make sure it's cut low; low enough so that if you bend right, your nipples will be seen. And of course, since it's transparent, they'll show, but there's something about actually seeing them that's even sluttier."

"Yes, Master. Anything else?"

"Oh, I know - put in a butt plug as well. Then get your ass over here." He hung up, and Alyson stood there, almost in a daze. With what he was having her wear, she might as well be going out naked. Not that she hadn't done that - but this was different, somehow. Starting, she put down the phone and went back to her bedroom to change.

The stockings first - she loved the sensuous feel of the French silk on her legs. Next, the suspender set to hold them in place. She reached into her bedside table for a butt plug and lube.

"Graham, could you help me, please?"

"What is it?" He said, coming into the room. "Oh, Alonzo wants you plugged, eh?"

"Yes. Would you do the honors, please?" With that, she handed the lube and the plug to Graham stood up and bent over, offering her ass to him.

"Well, pull your ass cheeks apart, woman. Let me see that little hole!"

Alyson spread her cheeks, and relaxed her anal ring. She felt the cold liquid of the lube and then Graham was pressing the plug into her. It only took a moment and it was completely inserted. Graham managed to clean up the excess lube and then gave her ass a hard slap on each cheek.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Alonzo said to tell you that you could have my ass when I got home. Whenever that may be."

"He did, eh? I'll look forward to that.

"In any case, I'm sure you'll want to see the end result. You might even get your camera ready - this is one for the books! Now let me finish getting dressed."

Graham left, and Alyson went to her closet. She pulled out the highest heels she had, red, long and high. Her "come fuck me" pair would be perfect. Then came the skirt - the tiny one. She stepped into it and pulled it up over her hips, zipping it in place. The hem fell only about two inches below her pussy, and hung off her ass. The suspenders and the tops of her stockings were completely visible. Then she pulled out the blouse she was to wear.

She had worn it before - but with a bra, and with accessories so it hinted at her boobs. Now, however, without anything under it an nothing to cover it, her 32FFF tits were completely visible. The nipples stood out as she looked in the mirror - she might as well have gone topless. But she also remembered what Alonzo had said, and so she left the top 4 buttons undone. Bending forward, she could definitely see her nipples unencumbered. And the effect was different from viewing them through the transparent fabric. She pulled her hair into a pony tail, added a couple of gold chains around her neck, large earrings, and then she went down stairs to leave.

"Wow!" Said Graham. "You might as well be naked! I love the way your skirt just seems to cover your cunt. Turn around - let me see how the back looks. Oh yes! You are the perfect slut! Those big tits look yummy, and the display of your stockings and suspenders makes me think you are some kind of hooker. Alonzo should be delighted!"

He took pictures as he spoke, "Bend over and let's see -- oh yes, that plug shows nicely! And your pussy lips seem very puffy and full. Are you wet?"

"Am I? My god, Graham, I feel as if I might explode! I just hope I don't drip my pussy juice down my legs! And now, I have to get going. Is my cab here?"

"I just saw him pull up. I wonder how he'll react?"

"I have no doubt he'll be hard as a rock - unless, I suppose, he's queer. Now give me a kiss and I'll see you later."

With that she left the house, walking down the front steps and striding towards the cab. She opened the rear door and made sure to bend forward and give the driver a good view of her hard nipples. If he paid attention, of course.

And he did. He spoke with a Jamaican accent, in accord with his cap and dark skin.

"My, my, my, you be one fine example of a lady, miss."

"You like it?" Asked Alyson.

"How could I not!" He angled the mirror as she sat back, spreading her legs and flashing her shaved pussy. Arching her back, she made sure her tits were as visible as they could be. She was enjoying the attention - her pussy was getting wetter than she expected.

"Would you like the ride for free?" He asked, leering.

"What would I have to do for that?" She asked, feigning innocence. She had a number of things in mind and was anxiously awaiting her chance.

"Well, if you let me come back dere wid you, I have something that you can do..."

"What are you waiting for? I dress this way for a reason!"

He turned off the engine but left the music playing in the background as he opened the drivers side door and got out. He came around to the passenger side and opened the back door but did not enter. Instead, he pressed into the open car and unzipped his pants. "Go ahead and get it" he said.

Alyson reached into his pants and found a very large, hot piece of meat. She managed to get it out and was suddenly facing ten inches of uncut, black cock, thick as her wrist and still getting hard. She drew in her breath and moaned as she did.

"Go ahead, woman, suck on my black dick!" Alyson turned to face his crotch, opened her mouth wide and got the head of his cock in her mouth. She sucked hard and used her tongue to cover the head of his cock with her saliva - the she simply leaned forward and opened her throat, letting his big cock enter her esophagus. She heard him suck in his breath - she knew the effect that instantly deep throating a big cock does for its owner. They are so used to only getting the tip sucked, that they never expect to get the entire thing eaten. It shocks them with the exquisite sensations.

Alyson felt his hands reach around her head. He pulled her face into this crotch as he jammed his wang down her throat - and then he began to use her face as his toy. He began pulling her head forward and pushing it back - jerking off by using her throat. She concentrated on getting air at any opportunity, and then surprised him again by reaching for his balls. She used her thumb and forefinger like a cock ring, encircling his scrotum between his balls and his crotch. She knew he would love it - and his moans were proof.

It didn't take long before she felt his balls begin to rise and she felt his cum begin to churn in them. It was just a minute later that he pulled her head into his crotch and she felt his cock throb and pulse as he spewed his jizz down her throat. She held on for dear life, determined to get every drop from him before letting up. When his cock stopped twitching, he pulled it out of her throat and then wiped it on her face. While there wasn't much coming from it, a small drop of cum landed in her eyebrow and her face was now glistening with the saliva from his shrinking dick. He put his cock away and went back around to the driver's seat.

Once inside, he looked at her in the mirror and spoke. "Not a word of this to anyone, you understand? You came into my cab looking ready for sex and you got used for it. You are lucky I don't drop you off in town and let you walk. Although you might make some big bucks with those tits. But no, I am a cab driver and I will get you to your destination. Again, not a word of this, understand?"

Alyson nodded, trembling. Part of it was the brutality and degradation of being so abruptly used and discarded, but part of it was knowing that was what she truly deserved and anticipating even more when she reached Alonzo's.

They drove in silence for another 20 minutes and then he pulled to the curb at Alonzo's.

Alyson paid the money on the meter and included a big tip. The driver was surprised at first, but accepted it. "You are a worthless twat but I will fuck you any time you want." Then he drove off.

Alyson, for her part, stood on her high heels, threw her shoulders back and thrust her boobs forward. She pulled her skirt as far down as it could go, but still knew it was going to display her ass and cunt at some point. She strode up to Alonzo's door and pressed the bell.

"Ah, it's my slut! And how lovely you look! Those boobs are exquisite! Turn around slowly, so I can see all of you!"

Alyson complied, turning slowly. When she faced away from him, she bent forward, showing her naked ass and some hint of her cunt. She heard his intake of breath and knew she had done the right thing. "Very nice. Now come in while I prepare."

She entered his home, loving the smells in it and the soft jazz playing in the background. She hoped they would stay there and she would do anything he wanted. But in a moment, he stepped out of his bedroom, shutting off lights behind him, and attaching a chain to the collar he'd had her wear. They were going out. She didn't know what the evening held, but it would be degrading, for sure. She shivered in anticipation.

They left his house and began walking up the street. It was dusk - not dark - and she knew he was showing his neighbors his white prize.

"Mister 'Lonzo, Mister 'Lonzo, what you got there?" Two young men came up to them and Alonzo pulled her leash to have her stand still.

"Why, boys, this is my white slave pussy. She does whatever I want."

"Really? That's so cool! She ain't got no bra on, what about panties?"

"Slut, lift your skirt and show these fine young men."

Her face reddening, Alyson did as instructed and lifted her skirt to reveal her bald pussy. The Queen of Spades tattoo showed prominently.

"Don't just stand there, slut. Turn around and show them all your goods. As a matter of fact, bend over and show them the butt plug!"

Again, Alyson obeyed, turning her back on the young studs and bending over. She spread her ass cheeks to reveal the end of the plug that sat outside her asshole.

"Dayam! Look at that! She walkin' around with a plug up her butt coz you say so?"

"That's right. Anything else you want to see?"

"She suck cock? Maybe she could drain my snake?"

"Of course. How much is it worth to you?"

"I got a quarter..."

"Perfect - she's a two-bit whore anyway. Go ahead, slut, suck his cock.'

"But sir..."

"Are you refusing to follow my instructions? Are you sure you want to do that?"

"No sir. But it's out in the open..."

"So? This young man needs his cock sucked, I'll bet his friend would like it as well, wouldn't you?"

"You damn straight, although maybe I could tap that snatch while she sucks him off."

"Absolutely! Bend over, slut, and take care of them."

Alyson could feel the blood in her face, but dared not disobey. Besides, her pussy was now drenched with her juices and ached for something. Bending forward at the wait, she spread her legs and began unzipping the nameless teen in front of her. To her surprise, he was extremely well hung - at least eight inches of cock that was still getting hard. As she took the head of it into her mouth, she felt a thick cock at the entrance to her pussy. She pressed back as he pressed forward and she was rewarded with an even thicker dick in her pussy. Then she stood still and let them use her. The dick in her mouth began to fuck her face, and the one in her pussy did the same. It didn't take much before both men were filling her with their spunk. She held her position until they removed their cocks, then she stood up straight and said "thank you for your cum."

All three of the men laughed and clapped in delight! They were somewhat surprised to hear laughter and applause around them - it seems a small crowd had gathered to watch all that had transpired. There were six men from the neighborhood who had formed a semicircle around them. Two were older, their white hair a contrast to their darker skin. The other four appeared to be in their late twenties.

Alonzo was the first to speak. "As you can see, my slut is very well trained. This wasn't what I had initially planned for today, but I can definitely see possibilities arising. As well as some cocks of various sizes. And, since my slut has a variety of places for them, perhaps we should move to a less public location - we don't want to shock the children in the neighborhood, now do we? What do you say, slut?"

Alyson kept her eyes lowered. She was his to do with as he pleased, and if he wanted to give her to the men around her, it was her place to be given. "Anything my master wishes. I am yours to command."

That again drew laughter. Here was an older white woman, with big boobs and dressed like a hooker, surrounded by black men and essentially saying that she would go along with anything. It was a wet dream come true!

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12