Alyson's First Anal Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok..." Alyson said. She got into position and rested against the couch's back. Little trembles of anticipation and excitement were pulsing through Alyson.

"All those lunges and squats have done your ass well..." Emilia said as her hands squeezed and massaged Alyson's calves. It had Alyson humming as she relaxed further and the tension fled her body. Emilia worked her fingertips into the rear of her legs in circular motions and finally her ass. Emilia roughly groped both of Alyson's cheeks with her fingers imprinting into her flesh. Alyson arched and purred.

"Oh, God," she whispered. "Feels so good..."

Emilia kneaded Alyson's ass for a bit longer before she brushed against her lower back and grabbed the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

Alyson gasped when she felt their fabric along with her panties begin to come down. Alyson shivered to the chill breezing through the room and the wonders of what was to come.

"Oh, you're so sexy!" Emilia commented but Alyson preferred to stay silent while she awaited her "preview."

Emilia glided her hands from the rear of her knee and to her ass again. She replaced her hands with lips and kissed softly the same areas. Her kisses ceased near her sweet, pooling sex. Alyson felt her hot breaths on her skin followed by the wetness of her tongue approaching her pussy and she slid it right in!

The shock sucked all the air from Alyson but soon blasts of pleasure spread within her when she fucked her with her tongue, in and out, before swirling it over her pink flesh.

Alyson clamped onto the sofa and squealed. Emilia attached her mouth to her pussy and devoured it as her tongue licked slowly up and down her flaring hole. She sped up her licks and randomly danced her tongue side to side and all around. A tempest of sensual energy was mounting inside Alyson's nether regions and she was moaning out of control but the licks slowed as Emilia groped her ass again. This time, she pulled them apart exposing her dirty rosebud to someone for the first time.

Emilia bit her skin near it and massaged it with a few kisses that led to her wrinkled hole. Alyson quivered as she wondered if she was about to do what she thought.

Emilia traced the rim of Alyson's asshole, taking her time to revel in her apparent enjoyment of doing so. Alyson focused on her tongue's movements to take in the foreign sensation. Emilia licked around it in circles faster as she drew closer to her brown hole. She flicked at it using her tongue's tip to tease and acquaint it with a new feeling.

Flicks changed to licks up and down, down and up over Alyson's asshole. Alyson was amazed at how wonderful it felt. Not quite like her pussy being eaten but the raunchiness of it and having her asshole on display for such a skillful and sexy licker that happened to be her best friend made it all the better.

"Do you like that you dirty slut?" Emilia asked from between her cheeks.

It had been a while since she talked to Alyson that way and when she last heard it, they were ravaging each other in a raw, sexual hunger for each other.

Emilia swirled her tongue over her hole while pressing against it and the tip slipped inside. Alyson's legs were melting and her pussy was teetering on the verge of an explosive apex.

Alyson was lost in a trance when a pair of stings to her cheeks snapped her from it.

"Oww, Emilia! Owwww!" Alyson said as she reached back to soothe away the throbbing in her meaty flesh.

"I thought I asked you a question, slut. Do you like it when I lick your asshole?"

Alyson shook her head in the affirmative as fast as she could. Her hair flying about and making a sexy mess.

"Yes, yes!"

Emilia swatted her cheeks again and her hips popped into the air. "Yes, what? I want to hear it."

"Oww!"

It was also no surprise how much Emilia loved being in control even away from the office. That didn't mean Alyson wasn't going to give something back to her.

Alyson said, "I love it when you're licking my ass but if I'm dirty and you're the one licking it, what does that make you?"

Emilia gave a soft chuckle and dove into her friend's ass again. She stiffened her tongue and fucked Alyson's dark hole. She thrust it in as far as she could each time. Alyson bounced back against her and she gave her flesh a little wiggle.

Emilia gripped Alyson's ass harder and tighter followed by more slams of her tongue against the brown cherry.

She kept Alyson motionless, separated her cheeks again, and swept her tongue in circles inside of her asshole. The sensations had Alyson tempted to squirm but her friend's lock on her butt kept her in place.

Emilia licked her in constant swirls and switched to flicking it and tongue fucking it quickly and swiftly.

A few moments later and all of the attention ceased and Alyson whimpered to loss of stimulation but it wasn't long before she sensed something wet drip on her puckered bud.

She felt a finger push against her spongy opening and its tip slipped inside. Nothing had ever penetrated her there and she awaited the feelings that were to come.

Emilia, in her sultry voice, asked, "Do you want me to fuck your ass with my fingers?"

"Finger. Just one for now, please..." The stories of perceived anal horror spilled into her mind from other's experiences and that caused some trepidation yet she was anxious to try it.

"Okay, but you'll be begging for more soon..." Emilia said. She pushed her digit in until half of it disappeared into Alyson's ass. It stretched to accommodate the intrusion. Alyson enjoyed it and did want more.

"Faster..." Alyson whispered.

"I thought you might say that," Emilia said. She penetrated her as deep as her finger could and she dragged it out ever so slowly until her soft flesh was squeezing the tip.

She fucked her and again using fast, rhythmic thrusts of her digit. In and out, time and again, and Alyson shrieked in ecstasy.

Next, Emilia pushed it in and spun it around before fucking her with quick moves and then going deeper and deeper every following penetration.

Alyson was louder the longer Emilia played with her asshole and was more audible when she added another finger and fucked it harder until she swallowed the entirety of her digits.

Emilia slid her fingers out of her ass and Alyson was already experiencing emptiness.

Alyson peeked over her shoulder. Emilia stood and straightened her dress signaling to Alyson that playtime was over. With a silent pout, Alyson tugged her panties and pajama bottoms up and flipped around to sit and talk to Emilia.

"How did you like that?" Emilia asked.

"Like it? I loved it but what does this mean?"

Emilia lifted a brow and wrinkled her forehead. "What do you mean? I was showing you something new to see how you felt about it. That's all."

Alyson laughed inwardly. That wasn't "all" but Alyson didn't prod further because of its futility.

"Okay. Thanks, Emilia. I didn't want you to stop."

Emilia angled her head and looked to be contemplating something. "I will call you tomorrow. I hope I was able to take your mind off things."

Alyson was certain that's not was she was thinking about but like normal, she shadowed Emilia's steps as she walked to the door to let herself out.

Emilia swung open the door, spun, and Alyson leapt into her arms. Their embrace, how they held each other like they didn't want to let each other go, was reminiscent of their romantic days. Emilia was sans intoxicating perfume that cost more than Alyson made in a week but all was the same otherwise. Alyson was becoming hot mush and Emilia released her almost a moment soon as to not give the wrong (right?) impression.

"Be careful driving home," Alyson said. Emilia was cast in the darkness of the night aside from her face, which was highlighted by the glow of pale blue moonlight. Alyson was becoming entranced as Emilia walked away like she was on her way to put out a fire. Alyson kept her gaze pinned to her as she fell into her black Jag and raced away.

The next afternoon, Alyson was at the gym. She had finished training a client. She was in her black shirt that read "Trainer" across the back in addition to black stretchy workout pants, blue ankle socks, and black sneakers. Her auburn locks were dangling in a ponytail.

Alyson's heart was in overdrive and her skin glistened. She was doing lunges across the room with a dumbbell in each hand. Tingles were still in her asshole where Emilia's tongue once was and another flare lit between her legs. She appeared as normal as one could each time she lunged forward but none around her could conceive how naughty the beloved trainer truly was.

Alyson had awakened to a text that morning from Emilia.

We need to talk. Lunch is on me.

It appeared Emilia was picking Alyson up for lunch. To discuss what happened last night Alyson hoped but other than that, her brain was scrambled eggs and her tummy was in trembles.

Alyson finished her lunges and dropped her dumbbells on the rack nearby. She could smell her own musk and if not for Emilia being her bestie, she would have been speeding to showers despite it trimming their time together.

Alyson turned and coming through the glass doors in front of the gym was Emilia! Alyson froze, filled with arousal, and lost her ability to speak. The same thing that happened when they fell for each other in college...

It was like Emilia sensed her presence in the masses because she marched towards Alyson without wasting a step in any other direction.

She was allowing her golden blonde strands to flow down her back. Her black dress pants clung to her toned legs. The pair of buttons at the top of her turquoise blouse were undone and the curve of her breasts were peering out.

Pretty sure she doesn't wear it like that at work.

At least that's what Alyson thought.

Emilia waved upon sight of her friend. "Hey, Aly!"

She captured Alyson in a tight wrap despite her back step. Alyson gave in and returned the squeeze.

"Hey, Emilia! You know I smell, right?"

"You say it like I care, you dirty, naughty thing. I always loved your scent," Emilia said as she released Alyson. "Let's go. Cameron is with me. We're getting smoothies."

"Okay..." Alyson said. She followed Emilia out but was wondering why she brought her boyfriend. She was certain what wasn't going to happen on her lunchbreak. Cameron was a great guy and all but so much for being alone with Emilia.

When they stepped outside, the sun stroked their skins. It was warm and pleasant but not burning. Spring's breaths whooshed through the air and was soothing to the spirits.

Cameron popped out of the Jaguar and walked around the front of to greet his future wife number two. At least that's what Emilia said since marrying her also meant Alyson was coming along for the ride.

Alyson's heart ached and her eyes grew hot and moist. She was all aflutter for the couple but she wondered when she would meet the missing piece to her romantic puzzle. Getting sexual with Emilia again didn't make things easier. Speaking of which...

Does Cameron know what Emilia did to me last night?

Alyson wanted the answer for it might have made what was going on something she could understand.

Cameron lumbered towards Alyson, arms open and inviting, and carrying a full-tooth grin.

Alyson liked to rub his head like it was a crystal ball for good fortune. He would comment on how much he loved how her hands felt.

They both dissected old horror movies for the purposes of comedy. Halloween and Friday the 13th were their favorites.

They were closer than cold on ice as Alyson was with Emilia. One day while guzzling beers at his barbeque, Cameron admitted he would have been with her if he hadn't met Emilia first.

That didn't make matters any easier either.

Alyson fell into Cameron's arms when he came for his hug and disappeared into his pudge. She may have been a fitness trainer but none of that rubbed off on him.

"So good to see you, Alyson!" he said with a voice that would have made Barry White or Vin Diesel envious.

Alyson tried but failed to wrap his arms around him. No one could understand how he snagged someone like Emilia. Cameron, the envy of all men and most women. He would always quip how lucky she was to have him.

Alyson said, "So good to see you, Cameron. I have a feeling you're here for this 'talk' Emilia and I were supposed to have."

"That's why you have the degree and I sell health insurance, baby. I'm actually anxious to hear what you're going to say."

"Yeah, me too..."

Alyson heard Emilia open the car door. "We'd better go. She only has an hour!"

Cameron and Alyson mimicked smiles and fell into the car with Cameron at the wheel.

Alyson grabbed the backseat while the couple debated everything from politics to religion to whatever incendiary topic they could conjure. An outsider would think they were about to rip each other's eyes out but their love of "discussions" made them a happy pair.

Alyson usually existed outside of their talks being the quietest of the trio. She chose to take in the ride. It made her feel poor just sitting on those black leather heated seats in a car that parked itself and stopped automatically to avoid oncoming collisions. It gave her something to work for.

About twenty minutes later, the three were sitting in the breeze outside the smoothie shop. Alyson was slurping the bottom of her cup and the couple was so quiet, she could make out the other patrons' conversations over theirs. Alyson's senses went haywire trying to figure out what happened all of a sudden.

Cameron and Emilia turned towards each other and mumbled something. Alyson couldn't take it for another second.

She slapped the metal mesh table to snap them to attention. "What is going on? Hell must be freezing over because you guys aren't talking!"

They both started to say something but both tied their tongues.

Emilia tapped Cameron on the elbow. "You tell her."

Alyson rested her arm on the table and leaned forward. "Tell me what?"

Cameron sucked on his straw like he was stalling for time.

When he withdrew his lips, he said, "Emilia and I have enjoyed having you as our friend these years. More like best friend. We trust you more than anyone else." Cameron then lowered his voice. "That's why we have thought about inviting you into our bed."

Alyson paused mid-slurp. It had been a couple days of firsts and this was yet another one. She wasn't sure how to react. How do you react to that? She was crazy about them both but what would that do to their friendships?

Alyson said, "Wow, I've never been asked that before." She swept her fingers through the hair behind her ear and giggled with a look to the side. "Can we all stay friends afterwards? That's most important."

Emilia slid her hand into Alyson's and as usual, all her concerns vanished. "I think after all this time, I can't see anything being strong enough to break our bonds. Do you?"

Alyson didn't have to think long before she shook her head in the negative. "Nope. Never."

Alyson glanced at Cameron and he granted her an affirming wink.

Emilia nudged Cameron and said, "Cameron thinks your ass is hot. When I told him what we did last night, he got jealous."

Cameron elbow nudged her but a little harder. "I should have known your mouth is too big to keep closed."

Emilia shrugged. "If we're going to do this, why be shy about it?" Emilia edged closer to Alyson and whispered, "He wants to fuck your ass!"

Cameron met eyes with Alyson. "Gently...at least until you get used to it."

Alyson was turning on to the thought of Cameron's manhood being the first one in her ass. "What happens when I get used to it?"

Cameron's mouth opened but Emilia's voice came forth. "He wants to..."

Cameron talked louder to drown Emilia's words. "You're a beautiful, sexy woman. I want to fuck you until you scream! Okay, I said it."

Cameron never hid how much he liked Alyson but she had no clue it was to that extent. Jitters rattled through her but a flicker buried beneath her nerves wanted to fulfill his wish.

Alyson blushed red. "Hehe. Wow, I don't know what to say." She looked over at Emilia who wasn't hiding how she was relieving Alyson of her clothes using her eyes. "And what do you want to do me?"

That had Emilia's face radiating in a blinding light. "Since you asked, I've gone to bed many times playing with myself imagining having my way with you."

Alyson pointed at herself. "Me? Innocent little me? I bet it would make you happy since I'm so quiet and shy."

Emilia reached under the table and slid her hand from Alyson's knee, over her leg, and between them. All the while, Alyson was watching the deviousness in Emilia's eyes until she massaged her pussy in circles through her pants.

Cameron said, "We're having a movie night at the house starting at seven. Come over if you're interested."

Emilia pressed her fingers into Alyson using more pressure and rubbed her faster. "And even if you're not, you can still come."

Alyson was certain to what direction she was leaning. "Yeah, um, okay..."

Emilia grinned as she took the attention to Alyson's luscious spot away. The couple took Alyson back to the gym and they went about their way.

7pm soon arrived and Alyson was sitting in her friends' driveway. It was the first time being there gave her butterflies. The idea of being in a three way was tempting especially since it seemed she was going to be the center of their attention. She also had never been with Cameron sexually and she wondered what their friendships were going to look like after the night.

Alyson shook those thoughts out of her head and was determined to enjoy the night—whatever it was to bring.

She got out of her car and the sound of the closing door alerted her friends' Rottweilers to her presence. The motion sensor lights shining on her as she trekked the brick walkway to the porch also signaled her arrival.

Alyson stood at the door in her white tank top, workout pants, and sneakers. Her breasts and hardened nipples were pushing against her top and on display for all who dared lower their eyes.

She pushed the doorbell and was shaking herself to pieces. The smell of butter popcorn seeping through the door helped to lure her in if she had second thoughts.

A second later, the door flung open and there was Emilia wearing her pearly white grin and a sky blue nightshirt that reached her mid-thigh. Beneath that shirt were a pair of slender, bronze legs that appeared smooth to touch.

She sucked Alyson into a snug hug and added a peck on the cheek. "Glad you could make it. We're almost ready for the flick. Come on!"

"Happy to see you too!" Alyson said as Emilia snatched her hand and pulled her inside. She kicked the door's bottom to close it and slapped the lock on.

Cameron was waddling in from the kitchen holding a tub with a picture of popcorn on the side holding actual popcorn inside. In his other hand was a beer in a glass bottle coated with ice. He was in a plain black shirt and matching pajama pants.

"Hey, Alyson!" he greeted her. He put the popcorn on the table in front of the sofa and smooshed her in an embrace. "I'm happy you decided to join us for the...movie."

Alyson disengaged and smiled. "Wouldn't have missed it for anything!"

She looked at the seating arrangement. Emilia was on the left end of the couch and Cameron fell on the opposite side. There was only one place for Alyson to sit...

She accepted the invite and took the middle. Cameron edged into Alyson's space to give her the popcorn. He scooped a handful and crunched on it while Emilia bumped Alyson's hip as she shoveled out some for herself. Their hips bumping sent a rush through Alyson.