Alyson's First Anal Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyson grabbed some popcorn for herself. The melted butter and the delicious aroma reminded her of being in a theatre.

Emilia brought a straw to her mouth. "Thirsty?"

"What's in it?" Alyson asked.

"My juices."

"Oh, I have to try!" she said. She sucked on the straw. It was grape juice to her disappointment.

A few minutes passed when Emilia laughed at the romantic movie and a hand fell on Alyson's thigh. She glanced at Emilia and she softly grinned at her. Alyson's fire grew wilder every time she touched her.

Another minute and Cameron's arm was over the back of the sofa behind Alyson. Its hand was brushing her locks in slow, loving strokes. She was falling into a snooze and to her lament, she clamped his hand before she passed out. She was relaxed enough that she fell into his chest and Cameron held her to his frame.

Emilia was caressing Alyson's thigh from her waist to the knee and back up again. When she arrived at her knee once more, she tugged it and Alyson opened her legs.

Emilia snagged a handful of Alyson's pussy and she moaned. Emilia used a pair of digits to heat a friction between her legs with rapid back and forth strokes. Alyson was squealing louder still but Cameron tucked a finger beneath her chin and lifted until her lips were within reach. She kept a lock on the intent in his dark irises filled with primal desire. He sank into a kiss and despite his whiskers tickling her, it took her to a blissful place. She found herself ravishing his beer wetted lips and they went back and forth trying to smother the other in kisses as fast as they could.

Emilia pulled Alyson's pants from her waist. A hand slithered inside them and in her panties to her clit. She massaged it in swift spins of the fingers striking a heat and wetness that sent moans into Cameron's mouth. He grinned and kissed her harder, deeper, and she parted her lips to send an invite to his tongue and he took her up on the offer. It came in and Alyson met it with eagerness and they wrestled together.

Emilia snatched Alyson's ponytail and turned her head towards her. She relieved Alyson of her hair tie and tossed it away causing her luscious red tresses to flow freely. She slid her hand to the rear of her neck and kissed Alyson as though she was starved for it. Alyson, through gasps and thunderous pumping in her chest, was attempting to match her intensity. Each press against Emilia's lips was harder than the last. It came with it the hint of melted butter and Alyson dragged her tongue across Emilia's lips to clean them of the flavor.

They continued their steady rhythm of kissing when Alyson's top rose and rested upon her breasts. The whisks of air swirled around them and stiffed them and their nipples. Cameron cupped the breast closest to him, a perfect fit for his palms, and compressed them and pulled on its nipple. Sounds of pleasure vibrated down Emilia's throat.

Cameron brushed his lips against Alyson's nipple again and she quivered to the feel of his warm breath. He sucked it softly at first then he used a bit more pressure before nibbling it. He took it between his lips again and tugged it. He suckled on the nipple for a bit then left hickeys across her breasts.

Emilia licked the nipple closest to her. She stroked her tongue along it in random directions then sucked hard on it while flicking her tongue against it.

Alyson never dreamt of this moment: two people sucking her tits at the same time. She was in another dimension.

Emilia shifted her eyes towards her friend. "It's time we saw that scrumptious ass of yours."

Something about that sparked Alyson's arousal more but she was still in jitters as she was about to reveal her sacred place to Cameron for the first time.

"Mmm, I can't wait to see what you have in there." Cameron was growling like an animal awaiting a meal.

Alyson stood and looked at the couple. "So how do you guys want me?"

Emilia climbed to her feet with her and grabbed Alyson's pants at the waist. "Face down on the sofa now."

"Okay, so pushy!" Alyson said as her pants and panties made their way down her legs but before Emilia could get her shoes off, Cameron held Alyson at the waist and tossed her to the sofa.

It was quite the thrill with how eager the pair wanted her. The idea she was about to be used by them as tantalizing as well.

Alyson rested her head on the surface and some hands similar to the edges of a rock groped her flesh.

Cameron's touch was more forceful than Emilia's and the way he played with her ass had her creaming.

Cameron said, "I love how you work out. Your ass is firm not squishy like Emilia's."

Alyson heard a playful smack to some squishy flesh.

"Hey, you like it, though, jerk!" Emilia said. "What are you trying to say anyway?"

"Oh, nothing, honey," Cameron said as he kept massaging Alyson's cheeks.

Some fingers were teasing the folds of her pussy and a pair of digits shot into Alyson. She moaned in surprise and kept doing it when they were thrusting hard inside, as deep as they could drive each time.

"Oh, my God!" Alyson shouted. Between Cameron's rough gropes and Emilia finger fucking her, she was on the verge of losing it.

Emilia slammed her fingers in again and curled them against her inner flesh. They could hear the sloshing of Alyson's juices and powerful pulses were intensifying within.

Alyson was recovering from that rush when her cheeks parted by way of coarse hands. Her brown wrinkled hole was exposed and a wet lick swept over it. She tensed because she feared she was dirty but she arched as the licks came faster and she clenched the sofa. The tongue curled around her rim and focused on the center again. It hardened and pressed against her bud. It tongue-fucked her while facial fuzz brushed over her ass. It went back to taking long licks through her hole, up her crack, and down over her hole again. The licks soon focused on her asshole with quick flicks followed by lingering strides.

Her orgasm was speeding to an apex but instead of more licks, Cameron and Emilia started kissing. She closed her eyes and whimpered but it wasn't long before the attention came back to her.

"Your ass tastes delicious," Emilia said into her ear. Her sexy voice had her shaking but Alyson never would have put those words together.

Alyson smiled. "Oh, it does? You lost all rights to ever call me dirty again."

"Whatever. Let's go to the bed..."

Alyson couldn't answer as Emilia was already pulling off her shoes so she could sweep her pants and panties off her legs.

Cameron and Alyson locked into a gaze but it shattered when Emilia burst through their silent connection.

Emilia slapped Alyson on the leg. "Come, don't be shy because you're about to get your ass fucked."

Alyson twitched. Getting her "ass fucked" still had her squeamish though she wanted it. She was anxious to see how much Cameron was packing first.

Cameron winked at her. "Don't worry. I told you that I'll be gentle—for a while."

"Okay..."

Cameron and Emilia held hands and Emilia had Alyson in tow. They scooted through the hallway and entered their bedroom. It was equipped with a king sized play surface covered by a navy comforter and a trio of pillows.

As soon as they found themselves in front of the bed, a shove from Emilia sent both Cameron and Alyson tumbling it. The cool, soft bed was soothing to Alyson's back. She watched Emilia stand over them as she squinted and sent devious gazes both their ways.

"It's time to get both of you ready..." Emilia crawled towards Cameron and grabbed a handful of cock. She massaged it and shifted her weight forward and back over it. Cameron was humming from the depths of his chest.

She slid up his chub and attacked his lips but she kept a hold on his cock. Alyson found herself rubbing her clit as she watched them. She tossed her head back and waves of pleasure shot through her. Emilia was pulling off Cameron's pants and Alyson snared a glance when his cock popped free and stood at attention. It looked to be about seven inches but Emilia's fingers were the longest things that had ever been in her ass.

This should be fun...

Emilia curled her hand around Cameron's manhood and lowered her mouth until she filled it as much as she could. She clamped her lips on it, dragged them across its length to the head, and dipped her head on it again. She bobbed up and down while sneaking in a few swirls of her tongue around his erection. Cameron was moaning and grabbed Alyson's breast and held tight. Emilia cupped his balls and ran them between her fingers. She sucked harder but extremely slow from its bottom, to his swollen bell head, and back down once more.

Her hand soon reached across and tugged Alyson's leg over Cameron's. Alyson watched in anticipation as she pumped a pair of fingers into her with her thumb braced on her clit. She glided her tongue along Cameron's length, down the other side, and to his sac. She sucked on him more but slowly so she could give some focus to twisting her fingers around in Alyson and driving them in her.

"Oooohhhh!" Cameron and Alyson cried out together.

Emilia maneuvered her way between Alyson's legs and buried her mouth in her pussy. She gave it several long, hard sucks. Alyson was tensing to the overwhelming sexual energy flooding her womanhood. Emilia spread her juicy folds and flicked around its pinkness. Cameron rolled on his side and melted his lips against Alyson's while stroking himself. Alyson was spasming the more Emilia whirled her tongue on her pussy and was purring into Cameron's kiss.

Emilia pushed her tongue into Alyson and fucked her but mixed in lapping up some of her delicious cream. She tugged at Alyson's nipples and the sharp sensation made her shriek.

Emilia came up for air. "Aly. Come over here and suck Cameron's cock some more."

Cameron flattened his back. Alyson gathered herself and hopped between his outstretched legs. There were some naughty stares shared between Cameron and Alyson. More was spoken without words and Alyson had images of what he was going to do to her soon. It was scary yet her curiosity had already got the best of her.

She grasped Cameron's cock and leaned towards it with her tongue out while lifting her eyes to watch his reaction. He was trembling as he awaited her to please him and she granted him flicks on his head and piss hole.

"Ah!" he gasped in pleasant surprise. Alyson licked down his cock to where her hand held it motionless. He had a faint salty taste yet it didn't stop her from taking him into her mouth and sucking him agonizingly slow and pushing him to the brink of explosive release.

In her periphery, Emilia was rummaging through the bedside table and took out a few objects but she couldn't making them out with her attention on sucking dick. The bed sunk in and Emilia crawled beside Alyson. In her hand were a bottle of lube and a pink, ribbed vibrator.

Emilia said, "In case you were wondering, this vibrator is going in your ass."

"Mmhmm..." Alyson said not wanting to take Cameron's cock out of her mouth. She built a steady flow and sucks. Her soft lips sucked the head for a while, moved to half his manhood, then enough of his cock to trigger a gag reflex. She kept rocking her head upon him and Cameron was digging his fingers into the sheets and roaring like a bear.

A cool, slick sensation coated Alyson's asshole and she naturally jumped. The vibrator's tip came next. It was rubbery and prodded at her bud until it spread enough to accept it. Alyson grit not knowing no pain was to follow and she relaxed when being stretched brought pleasurable sensations though the toy wasn't anywhere the size of Cameron's cock. Emilia pushed more of the toy in until it swallowed most of it. She pulled it out. She pushed it in again until most of the vibrator disappeared in her asshole and she slowly pulled it back to the tip. She turned the buzz on high and shoved it in and twisted it around. The vibrations through Alyson broke her concentration and giving head became a difficult task. Emilia fucked her with the toy and Alyson dropped her head and shouted in pleasure.

Cameron asked, "Is she ready?"

Emilia spoke into Alyson's ear. "Ready for Cameron to take your little asshole?"

Alyson mumbled, "Mmhmm. Yeah."

Emilia spanked Alyson. "Yeah...what?"

Alyson yelled, "Oww! God! Sorry, I forgot! Cameron, I'm ready for you to fuck my little asshole!"

Alyson may as well have shouted how much of a slut she was. She loved it but she didn't realize what she was asking for.

She could feel Emilia's wicked grin in her speech. "You heard her!"

Cameron held his cock and rose from the bed. He shoved Alyson to her side facing away from him and snuggled into her back. Alyson was shaking to her toes as she readied herself to take her first cock in the ass. The hands in charge were from a friendly source and that settled her nerves enough to indulge in her fantasy. Words whispered from the owner of those hands helped.

"Relax, Alyson. Just relax. I promise not give you more than you can take. Let me know if it gets to be too much."

She hadn't a clue where her limits were but that was about to be a mystery no longer.

"Okay..."

Another coating of lube drenched her asshole. Alyson held a trembling hand close to her mouth in case she needed to catch her screams.

She tensed when her cheeks parted and clenched tighter when Cameron's head pushed against her brown rosebud.

Emilia ran her fingers through Alyson's tresses. "Relax, sweetie. Remember that you want this and we're going to take care of you."

Alyson nodded and Emilia kissed her while Cameron's cock fidgeted around her backside. He seemed to be having a challenge penetrating her tight asshole. After a few tries and minutes, his head popped into her ass. A sharp breath rushed into Alyson and her heart rate kicked up a few notches. Her asshole hugged him like it was welcomed. Alyson held her breath as it went further in. Being stuffed and used in her forbidden hole appeared to fill a need she had but waited until the right time to find the light. It hurt but the pleasure was drowning that out though not completely.

Alyson bit her lip and squinted as it stretched her. "Ah...mmm."

The pain/pleasure balance changed somewhat when Cameron went from easing himself in and out of her to driving his cock faster and banging their bodies together. The angle kept her from taking the fullness of his length and she was able to take it.

Cameron held her at the waist continued plunging into her ass. "You like that?"

"Aahhh...oh, yes! Fuck me. Fuck my ass!" Alyson said as he held an ass cheek. He plunged into her again using quick, short thrusts that sent wave after wave of pleasurable pain firing off in her. Alyson was disappearing into another realm of reality but she came back enough to open her eyes and see Emilia sitting on a chair opposite them and taking in every facial expression on Alyson and every drive of Cameron's cock into her ass. She was holding her nightshirt above her breasts and her damp panties were decorating the carpet. Her legs were spread with one over the armrest and a pair of fingertips were furiously vibrating against her clit. She was moaning in sync with Alyson.

Cameron rolled with Alyson and lifted her by the hips so she was on all fours. His cock slipped out but he wasted little time pushing back inside. He clutched her hips again and started pounding her ass. Alyson was looking at her friend get off on watching someone own her ass. Alyson's asshole stretched to grasp his cock and held onto it as he dove as deep as he could. He eased away and went in hard. Again away he pulled, and he drove in harder than before. Then, he changed to simply powering into her faster and harder. Alyson was on fire and was throbbing but didn't want Cameron to stop. Not yet.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" She filled the room with her cries.

Cameron slowed his thrusts. "Are you okay, Alyson?"

She struggled to find the air to speak and shook her head. "Yes. Fuck me. Harder!"

He waited a moment but fucked her with everything he had. Only the head of his manhood was in and he penetrated until her asshole consumed his length. He withdrew and went in with force. Again, he did it, their flesh coming together in blissful harmony. Alyson's knees were losing their strength and she was screaming. Emilia was rubbing her clit and convulsed at the high point of Alyson's shouts.

"Grrm! I'm about to cuuuum!" Cameron strained.

"Cum, baby! Cum in my ass!" Alyson forced between yells.

His hands were squeezing her cheeks and the hold tightened when he oozed his sticky nectar into her ass. Some was dripping out. Emilia gathered herself and slid into bed behind Alyson.

"Let me clean that up for you..." she said. The next thing Alyson knew was Emilia swirling her tongue on her ass and stuffing it in to clean it of his juices. She held onto Alyson's flesh and guided it from her perineum, through her asshole, and up her crack. She brought her tongue back to her hole and focused her circular licks there and surprised Alyson with a finger-fucking to her pussy.

Teetering at the edge of all she could take, hair heavy with perspiration, and racing into an intense climax, Alyson hit the high note once more when she burst with an orgasm that collapsed her to the bed.

The couple fell alongside her and not a word could be spoken—not until they regained themselves. They were in a steam room and the smell of sexual musk and juices permeated the air.

A few minutes passed when Emilia entangled their fingers and rolled to her side. "How was it?"

Alyson was still coming down from her high. Her backside was burning and she had tingles in her pussy and a subtle pulsing in every nerve ending. "I'll let you know when I get back to Earth. I've never experienced anything like that in my life."

Cameron held her other hand. "Do you feel better about your date last night?"

Alyson chuckled. "Ha, I forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder."

"Oops, sorry," Cameron said. "I hope what we did here made up for my little blunder."

"Yeah, I can let you off the hook this time but as for Emilia..." Alyson looked up at her as she was peering down at her. "What you were doing in the chair...I couldn't believe what I thought I was seeing."

Emilia shrugged. "No way could I help it. Watching Cameron's cock fucking your ass and making you scream made me lose it. You've always been kind of quiet so it pushed me over the edge. I make no apologies. It was hot."

"Yeah, it kind of was," Alyson said.

A few minutes later, the trio said their goodbyes.

Over the next few days, Alyson reveled in how she loved her anal experience and how well her friends took care of her. She had received messages from Cameron and Emilia talking about how much they loved it and wondered when they could do it again.

Alyson replied, "Soon."