Alyson's Second Anal Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still like to hear it!" he said releasing her. "Wouldn't it be cool if all three of our names could be on a marriage certificate?"

"We would all have to propose to each other. Now, that would be interesting."

"Harhar! Yes, it would. Maybe one day we could all live together."

"Maybe..."

Their ears tuned to the glass door sliding behind them.

"Hey, you two! No beer for me?" Emilia asked with way too much energy for one o'clock in the morning. "What are you guys up to?"

Emilia had the sexiest bedhead she'd ever laid eyes upon. Her blonde strands covered half her face and knowing she had been well-fucked added to her allure.

Alyson said, "We were chatting and enjoying some nature. Don't you look hot."

Emilia slipped a hand beneath Alyson's shirt and groped her ass. "No, you're the hot one. A few days ago, you were an anal virgin and now, you're licking cream from my butt and taking cocks in yours like you've been doing it for a long time. I fucking love you."

The women hugged and Cameron engulfed both of them in his mass.

Alyson could get used to what the group hug meant that time.

Cameron let them go held Emilia's hand. "Did you want to know what we were talking about?"

"Of course! Something good, I hope."

Cameron opened his palm and pointed it at Alyson. "Why don't you tell her, Aly?"

Alyson swarmed with butterflies. "Hoo, okay. Spotlight's on me. I wanted to announce that we're all official!"

Emilia shouted and jumped into Alyson's arms. "Really? Wow!"

She almost tackled her to the ground but she steadied herself. "Yes! I love you! I love Cam!"

Cameron stuck his face into the hug and kissed Alyson's cheek and Emilia's but she found his lips then he turned and kissed Alyson's.

"I've never been so happy!" Alyson said feeling like she had hit the lottery.

Cameron pumped his fist into the air. "Road trip! I'm calling it for this weekend!"

Alyson and Emilia mimicked the show of celebration. "Yeah!"

Emilia tapped Cameron's arm. "I have to get up in five hours so I'm heading home. Come on, baby."

Cameron held Alyson's chin and kissed his new girlfriend. "Goodnight, Aly."

"Night, honey."

Emilia followed behind Cameron until he was back in the house. She stopped and laid a long, hot kiss on Alyson that had her head spinning.

Emilia disconnected and whispered, "Goodnight, baby. I'll call you later."

"Night. Maybe we can do lunch."

"It's a lunch date!" Emilia said as she grabbed her hand and held it to the fingers as she slipped out of range.

Alyson saw them out and leaned her back against the door.

She went from not having a boyfriend to having a girlfriend and a boyfriend in one night. She couldn't fathom how she could get any luckier.