Alyssa's Alien Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I latched onto a tit and sucked again, her hot milky fluid filled my mouth.

"Hmmmmm," I murmured my mouth full and I pressed the large over sensitive areole so that more milk filled my mouth and Alyssa started to come then. She grabbed my head and pressed it hard to the tit I was sucking, I suckled it harder whilst my other hand began to milk the other tit, squeezing it so that the liquid flooded over my fingers.

She cried out, and clawed at my back, her legs were almost around her ears; I changed tits and milked the other one for what it was worth.

"I'M CUMMMMMMMING!" she suddenly screamed, "OH GOD I'M CUMMMMMMMMMING!"

And came she did! She thrashed against me, my cock contracted and expanded in her juice soaked cunt and I knew I would be joining her soon but I wanted to fuck her during her orgasm, because I knew it would enhance my own one.

It certainly did! As the explosion of her orgasm rushed over and through her I began to come too, I rode on the waves of her pleasure, feeling her belly ripple under me; She was having a Roswell of an orgasm and I was about to crash land my own space ship in the vastness of an alien landscape, her juiced up, creaming cunt.

She grabbed both my buttocks and squeezed them in the palms of her hands, crowing as she did.

"OH YES! COME INSIDE ME!" she shouted, "OH YEEEEEEEES, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!""

Well I'm not one to disappoint a person so I willingly obliged. I denoted my load of Alien spunk inside her and when I say I detonated, I mean it in the literal sense of the word. I plunged in and out of her cunt, faster and faster, shooting tidal wave after tidal wave of spunk into her womb, saturating her cervix and back flowing out of her and still I was coming!

Her mouth was opening and shutting, shock and pleasure was etched all over her bright red sweating face, she began to whimper and thrash even more under me. Her tits were soaking wet with milk and I lapped and sucked on them and then finally I had finished flooding her cunt and I flopped down on top of her, and let her kiss me.

She gobbled my mouth eagerly, tasting her own milk and moaning as she did.

I slid out of her and there was a rush of cum down her legs.

She lay where she was and gave me a blissful smile of appreciation.

"That was fucking fantastic Robert," she said, "Absolutely fantastic!"

"We're not finished yet," I said, "No, you can't rest, up you get, you've got a job to do!"

Startled she mewled out a protest but I dragged her into a sitting position, ordering her to get onto all fours. She obeyed albeit reluctantly; I reminded her again of her agreement and then ordered her to open her mouth.

Sulkily she did, but I ignored that, I stroked her chin drawing it to my cum soaked cock. She glowered up at me, wanting me to be aware of her displeasure. She was going to soon find out that her displeasure wasn't worth shit.

"Lick it," I said, "On the helmet, that's it, use your tongue, now let's see how long it takes you to suck it back into life, you're not getting up until I've come down your throat!"

She gurgled when I thrust into her mouth, instinctively she grabbed at my legs and I bucked my hips, forcing her to take me further into her mouth and down her throat.

Of course she struggled; my cock began to grow her mouth again as I knew it would.

I barked orders at her, suck it, lick it, slurp, all cum had to be washed off my cock and balls, all of it had to end up in her mouth and down her throat.

I made her work at sucking me off. I made her squirm, and sweat even more than before, she was practically in tears fifteen minutes later when I showed no signs of coming though her mouth was stretched and working like mad toward that goal.

She looked up at me pleadingly, her blue eyes begging me for help as she could not speak.

I took pity on her. I stood up and began to thrust harder into her mouth, and my cock began to tremble and she let out a barely audible groan of gratitude.

I fucked her mouth hard, her throat bulged each time my cock slid down it, her cheeks were swollen, her eyes bulging with the pressure of it and then I came. I let out a whoop and a crow of sheer raw pleasure.

"OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!"

My spunk gushed out of the sides of her mouth there was so much, she started gulping, trying to swallow as much as she could but it just kept coming and coming, soon it was all over her face, running down her nose, over her lips and down her chin and over her tits.

It took her another fifteen minutes for her to swallow, lap, and wash my cock and balls clean of every last drop of spunk.

Finally she was done. She collapsed onto the floor with a moan. She couldn't speak, her face was sticky with cum and her lips were swollen and bruised.

"Please!" she whimpered when she finally could speak, "I really can't take any more!"

I laughed, "Too bad, because you've got a long way to go!"

She began to cry then but she didn't protest when I made her crawl behind me to the armchair, she flopped against it, trembling, unsure of what was going to happen next.

I produced a bottle of olive oil and began to rub it over my cock, I made her watch and more tears filled her eyes and she sobbed when I told her to squat on all fours and stick her bum high in the air. She obeyed me though. I parted her ample bum cheeks and poured a liberal amount over the brown ring and then I began to use my fingers to lubricate her ass. First one finger, then two, then three.

She bucked against me, still crying as I worked my fingers in and out of her arse. However the sensation was not without pleasure and her sobs soon began to be interspersed with little gasps, followed by a moan, and a spasm of her large rounded buttocks with each delicious sensation.

I played with her ass for a long time. I poked it, I pulled it, I stretched it. She was moaning, bucking and mewling now, despite her tears my ministrations were getting her juices going and she was now as horny as hell.

"Shall I stop?" I leaned over and whispered the words in her ear; she looked at me, dizzy, sweating, her breath coming out in long strained heavy groans.

"No!" she whimpered, "No!"

"That's not what you were saying a while ago," I tormented her; "I think you need to beg a little Alyssa, come on let me hear it, beg me to fuck you up your ass!"

Her mouth opened and shut, I shoved four oiled fingers up her stretch hole and wiggled them about, she screeched in pleasure and pain, and then unable to contain herself any longer shouted at the top of her lungs

"FUCK MY ASS ROBERT! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!"

"More!" I shouted back at her.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY ASS, PUT YOUR COCK UP MY ASS ROBERT, MAKE IT HURT, SHOVE IT UP MY ASS, DO IT ROBERT, DO IT!"

I was more than happy to oblige. Alyssa barely had time to brace herself against the armchair which was fortunately pressed against a solid concrete wall because I lined my cock up with her arse hole and there was a loud popping noise, Alyssa screamed, she practically stood up, she even tried to climb up the chair to get away from the pressure that was being forced inside her, she bellowed like a stuck pig.

I forced her down onto the chair and suddenly I was ramming the whole of my swollen monstrous cock into her ass, I was soon going like a piston, using her hips to get best penetration depth. She was screeching like a banshee, a combination of pleasure, shock and pain.

I dragged her up, my hands grabbing her massive tits, pulling on the elastic flesh, making her screech more and buck harder into my cock.

It was a long drawn out fuck, I wanted to make her ass throb so much, she'd not be able to sit down without remembering the pleasurable punishment it had taken.

Once again I came with a roar and a flood and she followed suit, her body trashing, banging and slamming against me and the chair. I pumped load after load into her ass and she was crying with the sheer debauchery of it all, shouting out that I was the best fuck she had ever had in her dirty life and that she loved me, over and over again.

I let her flop forward and I slid out of her ass, grinning from ear to ear.

When her orgasm finally died down, she crawled over to me on her hands and knees without have to be told and got down to the business of using her mouth, tongue and lips to lick my cock and balls clean for a second time.

She then licked each of her fingers and ran her tongue all around her mouth, and I patted her on the head. She gave me a stupid soppy smile.

"You were fantastic," she said looking up at me from where she was sitting on the floor in a pool of spunk, "I've never known anything like it!"

"You were pretty good yourself," I said and she smiled almost cottishly.

"You up for another session?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" she said incredulously, "I've never met a guy like you; you're like a fucking stallion."

Actually I was a fucking Alien but I wasn't going to tell Alyssa that.

I grinned, "I could fuck you to death," I said honestly, "But I'd rather fuck your brains out instead that is if you're up for it?"

"I'd like to see you do that," she giggled thinking I was having a joke with her. She didn't know I meant every word I was saying.

I looked at Alyssa waiting for her answer.

"I'm up for it," she said and she sat up so her bloated tits were in line with me, sticky with milk and my spunk.

"Same rules," I said and she nodded her head.

By six am the following morning Alyssa's didn't know her own name much less anything else, she was crossed eyed, grinning like an idiot, and she dribbled a lot. Her tits were like two empty sacs, I'd sucked them dry and her ass and cunt were so full of spunk you could hear it sloshing around inside her when she moved.

I don't think she has had that many orgasms in one night, not to mention the amount of spunk she had to contend with, inside her and all over her.

Eventually I let her collapse onto the floor in a large sticky puddle of cum.

I carried her to my bed and dropped her on it, she lay there, sprawled on the mattress, her eyes closed her body sticky, and smelling of her own sex juices and my spunk.

I had already decided at that moment that I was going to take Alyssa back with me to Kevlar when I leave in a few day time. Once she gets over the shock of finding out the truth about me I've got a feeling she won't be all that unhappy, in fact I think she will see the potential for all her talents to be appreciated by others like myself, not to mention the fact she will have all the sex she wants and more, in fact I've got a feeling that Alyssa is about to be become the first Intergalactic Slut ever...

12