Alyssa's Birthday

Story Info
He gets his sister for her birthday.
2.3k words
4.39
179.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always watched her as we grew up. I know she is my sister, but I saw her in a different way, a more sexual way. I loved the way she looked, the way she acted, the way she dressed, and the way she smelled. Everything about her was amazing. I'd take pictures of her in her bikini, or try to sneak peeks of her in the bathroom. I thought of her every time I jacked off; her five foot four body on a small athletic frame, her brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes, tanned body, tight ass, and those beautiful 32B tits of hers. People have said she looks a lot like Mandy Moore. It's because of my sister that I've always been a fan of smaller breasted women.

The best thing about my sister and I is that we always got along. We rarely fought over anything, and she could be just as competitive, if not more, when the guys and I would play a game of soccer, hockey or football (touch football of course). It didn't hurt that she'd always bring her friends out to play as well, but it was her that I was looking at the whole time.

It was a week before her 18th birthday, and she had a few friends over as a pre party planning thing. It was this night that I got the shock of my life. I went to have a shower and was feeling a bit adventurous. The bathroom is at one end of the hall, mine at the other, and my sister Alyssa's is right in the middle. I stripped naked and threw a towel over my shoulder and walked towards the bathroom. I noticed Alyssa's door was open a notch so I stopped short to listen. What I heard blew me away. Alyssa and her friends were talking about sex, but not just any kind of sex. They were talking about Incest. Her one friend Steph, who turned 18 five months ago, was talking about how she and her father have done it a couple times. I was in awe. Stephanie, this cute little blonde that I have known for years was fucking her dad. I continued to listen for a while when Jessica, my sister's other friend said she'd always wanted her brother. I couldn't help but start to get hard when I heard this. Then I hit jackpot.

My sister Alyssa spoke up and said, "Yeah. I'd love to have my brother as well. I've been thinking about Tom for years. If only he knew hot he made me every time we're by the pool or playing football or whatnot."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Steph piped in and said "Well that's an easy dilemma to fix Lyss. Besides, your party is coming up in a week, and I bet you could get him alone for a bit there. With all the commotion and drinking, I doubt anyone would know you two were missing for a bit."

"You think? You honestly think that's possible Steph? I mean what if he doesn't feel the same way, I don't want to wreck what we have."

"Don't worry about it," Jessica said, "I may not be an expert, but I have noticed the way Tom looks at you. I bet given the chance he'd pounce on you in a heartbeat. Sister or not"

Boy was Jess right. I heard a car pull up outside so I quickly went to the bathroom. I wish I had time to hear what they were planning, but I couldn't risk getting caught naked outside my sister's room. I went to the bathroom to shower, and thought of my sister, and made a mental plan of what to do during the party myself.

The rest of the week was great. Luckily it was hot, so everyone was wearing as few clothes as possible. Most of the time Alyssa wore a bikini or a small tank top and mini skirt. I went without a shirt as much as possible. I looked at her every chance I got, and at times I'd catch her looking at me. I'd make a few gestures such as patting her ass when she walked by and I could tell she enjoyed it. As the week wore on, it seemed to get longer. The thought of being able to finally get with my sister was all I could think about.

When the day of the party finally arrived, I knew as soon as I opened my eyes that it was going to be a good one. I went downstairs for breakfast and we ate as a family, although I don't think I removed my eyes from my sister the whole time. My parents said they wouldn't be home tonight because friends of theirs got tickets to some show in Toronto. My head raised and I think both my sister and I smiled a bit. They told me I'd have to do the last of the errands, which included getting the alcohol. It was originally planned that alcohol would be bought because it was better that it was supplied and people were drinking under supervision. My parents are pretty liberal and they know what teenagers will be like when left to their own devices. Now that they were leaving though I was in charge. I'm only 22, but thought it was great that I had control.

I bought the booze that my sister had wanted. Beer, hard liquor and flavoured liqueurs. Should be a fun night I thought to myself. Can't wait to see a bunch of 18 year olds drunk off their ass, especially Alyssa.

The rest of the day went by quickly, and I played door man to the first of her friends, Jessica and Stephanie among them. For half of the girls that showed up all I could think was 'I didn't know skirts came that short.' For half of the guys, 'Good luck getting laid tonight you cocky immature pricks.'

The alcohol poured like water, the music was loud, and there were about 40 people on our back deck grinding to whatever song was on. With two shot glasses full of Whisky I walked over to my sister and handed her one of them. "You know I can see your ass Lyss, I think your skirt is too short."

"O really, and what are you doing looking at my ass anyway?"

"I think all the guys are, so I thought I'd check it out too."

"3-2-1," she counted down and we threw our respective shots back.

She coughed at the burn. "Shit, what the fuck was that?"

"Whisky." I said. "Shit burns like hell. I don't remember that being on the list."

"It wasn't," I told her. "I bought that one with my own cash. Thought you'd like it."

"Actually, I could get used to it. Better than gin! Pour me another please big brother."

After two more shots of that she was pretty wasted. Some of the girls decided it would be a nice idea to go skinny dipping. The birthday girl decided to get into her birthday suit and join them. Was I pleasantly surprised when I saw this. All four of them were tanned to perfection, perfect breasts, and all were shaved. I licked my lips, but had to stop daydreaming to break up some stupid fight between a bunch of punk ass guys who were arguing over which one they were going to fuck. I broke it up and told them there would be no fucking anyone tonight. "Thanks for coming. In fact, it's getting late so thanks everyone for coming, party's over. There's a phone in the kitchen, please call for a cab. No one is getting behind the wheel if they've been drinking."

There was a bunch of hum's but I think everyone got the picture. I made sure everyone left and said goodbye to the last two; Steph and Jessica. They stayed behind to go swimming, but I'm pretty sure it was to talk to Alyssa about what to do.

When I closed the door behind Steph and Jessica, Alyssa jumped me and gave me a huge hug now wearing a rather small bikini. "Thanks for getting rid of everybody. I was starting to get annoyed and tired, but didn't know how to tell everyone to get lost. Besides, it's nice to spend a little alone time on my birthday with my big brother."

"No problem Lyss." I could smell the whisky on her breath and could tell she was quite drunk. "So, what do you want to do now?"

"Come swimming with me ...please?"

"Well I don't really feel like going upstairs to get my shorts."

"Fine then. Just go nude like I was before. And don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I saw you looking."

She caught me, but then again I'm sure it was in one of our plans. Before I knew it she had started removing her bikini while walking out the patio door to the pool. Looking over her shoulder she winked at me as she walked a little unsteady. With this I took off my shirt and dropped my shorts beside the water before jumping in. I don't know if she noticed or not, but my entire 7" was rock hard. Once in the water we started splashing around rubbing up against each other. My hand would rub her tits, her leg would brush my cock. Finally I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her to me. "You're so beautiful sis. Happy Birthday." And with that I kissed her, not as a brother should, but a full on the lips embrace. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, kissing and rubbing our hands over each others wet hard bodies.

She then broke the kiss and told me to follow her. She had me sit down on one of the deck chairs and crawled up between my legs. "I've wanted this for so long, so as your gift to me this is what I'm going to get." Alyssa took my cock into her mouth and started sucking hard. I couldn't believe how good she was. Her lips wrapped around it and she greedily took all she could. This was no amateur suck either. I was going to ask how many times she's done this before but thought better of it. Live the fantasy I thought to myself.

She started working it with her hand, getting a good rhythm going. It didn't take long before I could feel myself wanting to cum. I told her to stop and she did. She looked at me and joked "Wow Tom. Can't handle a good sucking?"

"Not one like that" I said. "Trade me spots, it my turn to taste."

We traded spots and I kissed her hard. I made a bunch of kisses down her neck to her breasts, sucking in one nipple at a time making them hard. I continued to rub her breasts as I kissed down her stomach. Reaching her pussy I kissed either side before sticking my tongue out to lick her sweet tasting slit. As I did this I heard a soft moan come from Alyssa and knew she was enjoying it already. I slipped a finger inside her and started licking her clit. She began to grind her hips and I could tell she was getting close her self. "Don't stop!!!. O GOD Please Don't Stop Tom. I'm so close." I bit down a little on her clit and quickened the pace of my finger fuck. "Shit here it COMES" She stopped grinding and held her hips up as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Alyssa was so wet. I've never been with a girl that got that wet when she came. It was amazing. I gave one last kiss on her pussy before I moved my way up to kiss her lips.

"Thank you," she said. "Now Fuck Me. I've wanted you for so long. The past few years have been hell for me. If I had known it would turn out like this I wouldn't have waited."

I grabbed my cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. I rubbed my head in her juices before leaning forward. We both let out a sigh as the head of my cock entered her pussy. I know she isn't a virgin, but she was still tight as hell. As I pushed my full length into her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me pulling me in tight. "Stay like this for a second Tom. Let me feel you still inside of me."

I did what she said and after about half a minute I slowly started to fuck my sister. Building up a good pace we were sweating in the summer night's heat. My cock slid in and out of her wet pussy and it felt great. "Keep going Tom, I'm gonna cum again."

"Let me cum with you" I said. "I'm real close."

Building up the pace I fucked her hard and deep. "You ready sis? I'm so close."

With that she said she was cumming and I came as well. I came inside my sister with more power than any orgasm I've previously had. I filled her with my seed, the alcohol taking care of any judgments we should have had about protection. It felt amazing though. We just lay there in the evening heat. As I was pulling out to take a dip to cool off we heard the car pull up out front. We grabbed our clothes as fast as we could and ran into the house.

Our parents never caught us, and we've fucked many times since that night. I always knew there was a reason for my sister and I to be so close growing up.