Alyssa's College Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

She cried out incoherently when she climaxed, her muscles clenching again and her pussy ramming into the face of the person who had brought about that glorious event. Ginny stayed where she was, even though her head was not held prisoner any more. Avidly, she licked all the fresh nectar from Ally's luscious pussy, including sucking it from the pink hole that had produced the delicious treat.

It was her turn to cum, and Ginny turned her face, covered with pussy juices, toward her other partner to tell him what she wanted. "Give it to me, Jake, in my ass and my pussy. Play with my clit and make me cum."

He wanted the same thing because he believes nice guys finish last. While his finger and his cock remained imbedded deeply in Ginny's pleasure holes, he reached around her hip with his other arm. Her pussy was producing so much juice it was dripping onto the bed, but he scooped up some with his fingers and brought it back to lick it off. It was delicious, as he knew it would be, and he treated himself two more times before feeling for her clit.

The little cutie was swollen with her lust, so he gently squeezed it between two folds of her lips and started slowly stroking it. Jake resumed plunging his cock into her pussy and his finger into her ass in the same rhythm, and Ginny's. movements were suddenly more erratic, her hips swiveling faster while she rocked and bounced on the bed in front of him.

"Yes! Like that!" she warbled joyfully. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Make me cum!"

Jake did what she wanted, driving his cock into her harder and faster while she fucked back to meet him just as fast. He knew he was ready to cum too, but he held back, wanting Ginny to climax first. He got his wish.

"Oh god!" she cried out, and her bouncing and rocking and swiveling became even wilder.

Jake pulled his finger from her ass, while continuing to pound his cock into her pussy and stroke her clit. Fearing she might topple over, he used his free arm to hold onto Ginny to keep her upright and on her knees. Ally had caught her breath by then and also helped keep her roommate from throwing herself off the bed. They held onto her for as long as she took to reach her orgasm.

When that glorious event happened, Ginny emitted an incoherent shout of ecstasy; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy back at Jake, before completely relaxing. He and Alyssa kept her upright while he continued to drive his cock in and out of her dripping pussy as fast as he could. Abruptly, his own climax exploded, and he blasted his cum into Ginny's pussy. Jake did not stop right away, but continued fucking until he had ejaculated three more times.

When he was through climaxing, he released his hold on his partner, and Ally also helped the happy and contented woman sprawl face down on the bed, with her eyes closed and a smile of bliss on her face. Jake lay on top of her, with his weight on his knees and forearms while his cock softened, until it slipped out of her wet pussy. Also happy and contented, he rolled onto his side and gazed at the two women he had just shared so much pleasure with.

Alyssa looked back at him and at Ginny, who had rolled over onto her back with a smile of pure bliss on her face. Ally thought about what she had just done. That night had been by far the greatest sex session of her life, and she wanted a lot more of it, preferably every night. She realized that would not be possible, because she had to study, but she looked at her roommate, who was smiling up at her, and thought of a possibility.

She had immensely enjoyed cumming from having her pussy eaten by Jake and again by Ginny. There had been no reciprocation, but the idea of doing for another woman what had been done for her was intriguing. She had really liked the sensations of kissing the other woman's lips and fondling her breasts and having her nipples licked by her, and the aroma of Ginny's pussy was quite delectable. Ally's limited sexual experience had never included another woman, until that night, but she wanted to change that. If her roommate was willing, which was what she expected, future weeknights would include taking turns eating each other's pussies, and maybe doing other fun things. After all, she was at the university to learn, and there was no reason that could not include learning all about new sexual pleasures.

Alyssa and Ginny decided the student housing computer must have known what it was doing after all.

*

Thank you for reading this story, one of many by me, Boxlicker101. Below this story is a link to all my stories, poems and essays. Just click on my name.

I hope you had as much fun as Jake and Ginny and Alyssa did and expect to have for the rest of the school year. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers
12