Alyssa's New Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Master? Master, please?” I begged, my hips moving feverishly.

“Cum.” At his order, I felt the waves of pleasure began, building, building, till I spasmed around his hard cock, my pussy muscles sucking him in deep. Then I felt Master grab my hips, pulling me off of him, and pushing up deep in my asshole. I screamed, the invasion of his cock sending me up further.

“Oh, god.” I whimpered. “I’m so full of you.” Master grabbed my hips, forcing me to move on him. After what seemed forever I came back to myself, and I took over the movements, wanting to bring him with me. I clenched my ass muscles, squeezing his cock.

“Harder, fuck me harder.” Master ordered. I obediently picked up the pace, pumping my hips harder and faster. Finally Master peaked, I could feel his hot cum squirting into my asshole. I waited till I was sure he was done, before getting off him, his now spent cock laying soft against his stomach. I collapsed on the bed next to him, his sperm leaking out of my ass. “Good job, baby.” Master panted. When I finally caught my breath, I got up and walked into the bathroom, cleaning myself up, and bringing a warm washrag to wipe of his cock. I gently cleaned him off, then climbed back into bed to snuggle with him. I sighed contentedly as his arm wrapped around my narrow waist, bringing me next to him. After a few minutes I looked at the clock, and my eyes nearly bugged out at the time.

“Oh, my god. It’s past dinner time.” I gasped, getting up. I bent over and gave Master a quick kiss. “Why didn’t you wake me? You must be starving!”

“It’s been a long day for you, baby, so I just ordered in.” he said, his arms pulling me down next to him. “Rest, talk to me.” he murmured. We lay there in the soft light of the lamp, just talking about nothing and everything. We talked about our childhoods, and our jobs. We talked about old relationships, and our goals in life. Then we fell silent, just enjoying being together. Finally Master broke the silence. “You’ve had most of the day to think about it, Baby. Do you want to sign the contract?”

I turned my eyes to him, love shining out of them. “Yes, Master. I would love to belong to you.”

Master smiled happily, his eyes crinkling at the corners, and stood up.

“Master?” I said, but he just walked over to his drawer. On top of it was a little jewelry box, which he brought over, and handed to me. I sat up in the middle of the bed, with my legs curled under me, and curiously took the box, opening it. Inside was a . . . well it was similar to a necklace, except it was solid, and had a lock on it. Engraved on it were the words ‘Baby’. Master reached over taking it from me. “This is your collar, Baby. As long as you are mine, you will wear this. I am the only one with the key, and you may never take it off without permission.” Master picked up the collar, and put it around my throat, locking it, and stood back to admire me in it.