Alyx Tales: 03

Story Info
A fun afternoon together.
2k words
3.83
11.7k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyx Tales: Third

When I came in, you were just stepping out of the shower. Your skin sparkled as droplets of water reflected the overhead light. You were using the towel to dry your hair, so at first you did not even notice I was there. It was not until you felt my tongue glide across your nipple that you knew you had company. You shrieked with fear in the moment before you recognized me. You swatted my head with your hand and scolded me for scaring you, but you did not push my head away from your breast.

As you stood there in the steam that surrounded us, I licked each drop of moisture from your breasts and nipples. Of course I did not stop licking once the droplets were gone. Instead I was driven to suck your nipples between my teeth so that I could tease first one and then the other.

I dropped my hand down and found that wet spot between your legs. I could not tell if it was wet from the shower or wet from my nibbling your nipples, but it really did not matter. I stroked your clit with my fingertips, and I felt it grow firm as I toyed with it. By this time you were leaning back against the sink, relaxing and enjoying the feel of my fingers on your pussy. We shared a long, lingering kiss as my fingers probed inside you.

I took you by the hand and led you toward the bedroom. You protested that you were still wet from the shower, but I paid no attention. I pushed you back onto the bed, and you landed on the covers with your naked body glistening and wet. I stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at your lovely body for several moments without moving. I could tell that you were slightly embarrassed by the way I was looking at you, but I could not resist the opportunity to take in all the wonders of your lovely body.


Eventually I moved forward and knelt on the bed at your feet. I grasped your feet and attempted to part your legs, but you playfully resisted. Not to be denied, I tugged your legs apart and held them in place with a firm grip. You made some effort to pull them back together, but by then I had moved forward and was lowering my head toward your glistening pussy. At that point, all resistance ceased and you relaxed so you could enjoy what was about to come.

I began by kissing the insides of your thighs. I applied soft, delicate kisses to each leg, carefully avoiding any contact with your pussy. I then moved up, kissing and nibbling as I went, across your stomach, then back around your right thigh, then down to the pucker of your asshole. I planted a firm kiss there and teased it briefly with my tongue, but I did not linger. There would be other opportunities for the anal play I know you so enjoy.

By this time you were more than ready for me to pay some attention to your waiting pussy. I began by blowing softly, using my breath to evaporate the droplets of moisture remaining from your shower. Your body quivered with anticipation as the warmth of my breath caressed your clit, your labia, and the crimson flesh peaking out at me from between your lovely lips.

I extended my tongue and swept it over your pussy, starting at your asshole and moving slowly, ever so slowly, up toward your clit. Along the way I caressed your lips, enjoying their fullness as I envisioned sucking them into my mouth when their turn came. I swiped my tongue deep in your slit so I could taste the juices that were already beginning to pool there as you responded to my caresses. I love the taste of your juices, Alyx, the feel of its silkiness on my tongue, its sensual aroma, the fact that it emanates from deep within you in response to me and your need for me.

I continued upward until I reached your clit, that lovely hooded nub nestled just above the flaps of your luscious lips. I sucked your clit and surrounding flesh into my mouth, and nibbled and chewed on it using my lips and teeth to caress and nip at your tender flesh. You made little noises as I did so, so I knew that the near painful nibbling was having the desired effect on you. As I continued, I felt your hands on the back of my head, pulling me toward you, encouraging me onward, signaling me that you wanted more.

I responded by using my tongue to delve between the folds of flesh to expose your naked clit to the manipulations of my tongue and teeth. I sucked your clit between my lips and clasped it there as I stroked it harshly with my tongue. Your body began to rock in response to my efforts, and I knew it was time to take things to the next level. Pulling back my tongue, I began carefully nipping and nibbling your clit with my teeth. I did not want to cause you undue pain, but I wanted you to be fearful that I might, though at the same time I wanted you to enjoy the intense sensations I was creating as I nibbled. Your hands pressed down harder on the back of my head, and you were now moving your pelvis in rhythm with my nibbles. I envisioned the tremors of pleasure that must be coursing through you loins by this time.

I moved my hand up and found your pussy which was now seeping juices in response to my nibbles. I pushed two fingers up inside you, enjoying the wetness and the ease with which you admitted me. For a moment I considered fucking you right then, tempted by the warmth and wetness that surrounded my fingers, but I resisted the temptation. As I probed deep inside you with my fingers, I refocused my attention on your clit.

As I continued chewing on your tender clit, you began to cum. You pumped your pussy against my face as the intense orgasm swept over your body. I continued nibbling on your clit, and you rocked my head from side to side causing me to hold on with my teeth and stretch your clit in response. This only served to enhance the strength of your orgasm, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of your powerful climax.

Knowing that your clit would be extremely sensitive following your orgasm and from the harsh nibbling I had applied, I shifted my head downward so I could provide your luscious lips with the attention they so much desired. I ran my tongue over first one and then the other to remove the droplets of your cum juices that coated them. Your body trembled in response.

I sucked one of your lips into my mouth and caressed its every crease with my tongue. I loved the way you tasted, your sweet juices teasing my taste buds with their succulence. With your engorged lip held firmly between my lips, I began sucking on it, pulling it farther and farther into my mouth, causing it to swell until it became more sensitive to the manipulations of my tongue. Your hands were now entangled in my hair, and your body was constantly moving in response to my actions. I knew that you were experiencing sensations that you had never before enjoyed, sensations that you could never have anticipated.

With one lip engorged and swollen from my sucking, I moved to the other and provided it with my full attention. Soon it too was full and extremely sensitive. I nipped it with my teeth and your body jerked upward on the bed beneath me. I knew that now you were ready.

I pulled my body upward and lay upon you. I reached down between us and stroked your pussy to prepare you for what was to come. Your clit, still sensitive from my nibbling, and your lips, now swollen and tender from being sucked so completely, were tingling with anticipation. Your body trembled with agony/ecstasy as I stroked you firmly.

I positioned my cock between your splayed lips, and moved forward until my cockhead pressed against the opening to your inner recesses. As I pressed forward you came again, your body rocked by a powerful orgasm.

As your body recovered, I remained still with my cock surrounded by your warm, pulsating flesh. The sensations nearly brought on my orgasm, but I held back because I wanted to fuck you long and hard before I came.

Your words roused me from my reverie. "Fuck me from behind. I want you to fuck me doggy style."

Ever willing to please the one I love, I withdrew my cock from its tight sheath and kneeled behind you as you rolled over and positioned your ass before me. I could not resist the temptation of your puckered asshole, so I moved forward and caressed it with my tongue. You wriggled your ass as I first licked and then probed your tight opening. I thought about fucking you in your ass right then and there, but I decided that what I really wanted was to feel your amazing pussy wrapped tightly around my cock.

With a sigh I ceased my probing of your ass and positioned myself behind you. Your pussy was seeping juices that dripped onto the sheets where there was a large wet spot from your previous orgasms. I guided my cock to your pussy and rubbed its head against your wetness. I used my cockhead to caress your waiting pussy from clit to asshole and then back again. Your juices coated my cock as you pushed your ass back toward me in an effort to force my cock up inside you.

Unable to resist the temptation of your eager pussy any longer, I guided my cock to your portal and then thrust hard up inside you. Unprepared for my assault, your head bumped against the head board as you emitted a grunt of surprise. My hard cock pushed deep inside you, and I filled you completely.

You recovered quickly and pushed back against me as I began pumping my cock into your engulfing sheath. Your pussy wrapped around my cock and caressed its length on every stroke, as we moved together. I pumped hard, driving my cock fully within you on every stroke, so that my pelvis slapped loudly against your ass. Your seeping pussy juices slurped with every stroke and drooled down your legs toward the sheets.

As your orgasm approached, you grunted loudly with every stroke. These sounds drove me to fuck you harder, and soon our bodies were pounding together in a wild, animalistic fuck. At that moment all we thought about, all we cared about, all we wanted was to cum together, to share the beauty of a good fuck, to meld our bodies together in a long, powerful, shared climax. Even if we had been interrupted at that moment by someone walking into the room, we would not have stopped, could not have stopped. Our minds were clouded by the sensations we shared, by the need to climax, by the special love we felt for one another at that moment.

And soon we shared the climax we so desired. The orgasmic pulsations of your pussy triggered my orgasm, and I shot my load of cum deep inside you. As you came you screamed out long, wavering groans that I am sure our neighbors in the next room must have heard. The intensity of my orgasm made me feel light headed and woozy, and it was all I could do to remain upright. I kept fucking you nonetheless, unwilling to stop, not wanting the intense sensations to end.

I slumped forward across your back and you lowered your body to the bed with my now shrinking cock still inside you. We remained locked together that way as we slowly recovered from the intensity of our fucking and from the intensity of our shared climax.

I rolled over beside you and you snuggled up against me, your body warm and damp. I kissed you lightly on your lips. We fell asleep and rested peacefully.