Am I A Bad Husband?

Story Info
Sleepwalking can be sexy.
2.1k words
4.2
83.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

I suppose some would consider me a rotten husband. I prefer to think of myself as an extra horny one with the mind of a voyeur. I am great at compartmentalizing and I mostly hide that side from my wife. Angie is rather conservative. At any rate she is far more conservative than me. Our marriage is a good one even if she won't accede to some of my wishes in bed. She tolerates the sexy lingerie I buy her. We also purchase each others underwear. I make sure that under her demure slacks and blouses hides the wispiest most gossamer of underthings. She clothes me in silks boxers and the occasional g-string. I have no sway over the rest of her wardrobe.

On occasion she does humor me. I bought her a stripper dress, complete with long gloves and tear away skirt. When I am an especially good boy she will allow me to put a specific raunchy song on the stereo and she will put on a performance for me. It happens once or twice a year. My birthday and perhaps either our anniversary or Valentine's Day. It is the only time Angie indulges her slutty side.

Angie does not like to attract attention to herself. Unflattering blouses, slacks nun dresses. It does not stop men from staring at her. She is five foot seven with long lovely tapered legs, A slim form with a tight stomach and nice tits with an ass that just will not quit. Her lovely auburn hair cascades to the middle of her sexy back. I am a very lucky man.

Once I hid a camera in our bedroom. Although I had captured some luscious nudes; the pictures I showed the guys at work had her in her bra and panties. All my co-workers, most of whom are also my poker buddies told me the same thing. That I was a very lucky man. The guys all wanted to see more of her but I just could not drop the hammer and show then the nudes I possessed. Despite my peeping Tom nature I could not bring myself to that point, still the idea of my wife naked in front of my friends had an undeniable appeal. It was a pleasing image but I knew that it was unobtainable so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

Angie had a history of sleeping problems. I didn't really mind because having strenuous sex with me was one of the few things that helped her relax to the point where she could fall asleep. Not that She didn't enjoy those encounters as well but her sleeping became more and more erratic. The sex didn't work as often as it had in the past. Her doctor put her on Sonata and my life radically changed.

At first she slept like a log but a few nights later I woke up to an empty bed around midnight. I discovered Angie in the kitchen making pancakes. It took me a few minuets before I realized that despite her open eyes and the expertise in which she was preparing the meal, Angie was deeply asleep. The doctor had warned that sleepwalking could be a side effect of the medication. A good husband would have gently woken her. Instead my voyeur nature rose to the fore. I watched fascinated. Her eyes had an otherworldly look and her expression was blank but if you did not know her you would swear she was awake.

After about an hour Angie abruptly stopped cooking and headed back to the bed. I cleaned up the kitchen and made it spotless. When I returned to our bedroom I found her pleasuring herself in her sleep. When I slipped into bed next to her she sat up and moved over to me. Her head went to my crotch and her hands liberated my penis from my pajama bottoms. She started sucking me off and fucking me.

I could tell that there was nobody home behind her open eyes. Despite this the sex was some of the most intense we had ever had. It was as if her ever inhibition was in remission. It was more than a little creepy yet it also was an incredible turn on. Then, apparently just as quickly as it had started, The otherworldly look disappeared from her eyes, her eyelids shut, her head dropped back on the pillow and she fell back to normal sleep.

In the morning Angie stretched when the alarm went off. "I had the strangest dreams last night." She said as she rose out of bed. She noticed the disheveled nature of her pajamas and said, "I must have been turning and tossing in my sleep but i don't know when I have been more refreshed. This new medicine really works."

When I got the chance I checked out the web and Googled all I could on her medicine and on sleepwalking. I learned that under some situations I could control how she responded while asleep. I also read lots of warnings from doctors stating that sleepwalking problems should be reported to the doctor. But as I said I am a rotten husband.

I carefully observed Angie for about two weeks. Her sleep walking started like clockwork at around one A.M. She would clean and vacuum some nights, others she sat in front of the TV, oblivious to what was on. On most nights when we made love she was always back for another session around 2:30 A.M. It was eating into my sleep time but I was having too much fun to mind. I began experimenting. I discovered that I could get her to abandon her cooking or cleaning activities by putting our song on the stereo. When she heard it she would stop what she was doing and march back to bedroom and be ready for sex. Her sleepy self was ready for anything. I even got away with anal something I usually had to beg long and hard for. It was like she was on autopilot.

I decided to try to shoot the works. One night I put the raunchy stripper number on the stereo. I am forbidden from playing that tune unless I clear it with her first and it ONLY gets played when she is in the mood to preform for me. To my utter amazement, Angie stopped what she was doing stripped, went to the closet and put on the stripper outfit. She preformed for me in the living room with more daring and grace than she had ever shown before. Afterwards she sucked me off on the living room couch. Still in her slumbering state she made her way back to the bedroom, put her pajamas on and crawled back into bed.

Quietly I gathered up the stripper outfit and carefully hung it up in its proper place in the closet. Angie woke up the next morning happy as a clam. I asked her if she was still having strange dreams.

"They are not so strange anymore, Honey, but they are very sexy. You know ordinarily I don't dream that vividly. I was told that vivid dreams could be a side effect of the Sonata but wow! I'm so glad that you are the only one in my dreams Honey, I'd hate to think that deep down I was wanton woman."

The wonderful idea that I had pushed to the back of my mind was now a serious possibility. It would be my turn to host my poker game with the guys on Saturday. It was penny ante with plenty of beer. It was also loads of fun. Angie did not approve of the poker games but she preferred it by far to other things we could be doing. She would rather have me hang out with the guys over cards than see us hitting a Hooters or a gentleman's club. All of the wives felt that way. Little did our wives realize that the strip club was about to come to us.

I told the guys to prepare for something special. Although they pressed me for details all I told them was that one of their deepest desires would come true on Saturday night. When they asked for more information I smiled like the Cheshire cat. Angie was used to our poker matches we had settled into a routine about them. The boys agreed to keep it down and in exchange Angie made sandwiches and set out glasses and plates but that was it. Even before she started on the new medication she had tried to sleep through the male shenanigans. Angie found that staying up late exasperated her sleeping problems. Now that she was getting regular sleep she wanted nothing to get her off track again. We had agreed, long ago, that I would not complain about her nights out with the girls and she would not complain about my card games. It was as system that worked well.

I saw Angie off to bed at eleven P.M. She said all of her good nights to the guys, I kissed her after she got ready for bed. She didn't notice that I had locked our bedroom door from the outside. The game went well but almost as soon as the Angie had disappeared into our bedroom I was deluged with questions about the nature of my surprise. I told them to be patient until 1:30 then they would have one of the most memorable nights of their dreams. Card play took a distant second to anticipation.

This had to be the slowest moving night of poker we had ever played. At last 1:30 rolled around. I put on Angie's raunchy stripper music, turned it up loud and unlocked the bedroom door.

Fred said, "Hey be careful Tom you will wake up the little woman."

"That's just what I intend to do." I answered. "I don't want to see anyone using their cell phones to take pictures or videos. This is for our eyes only."

With that the bedroom door burst open and out strode Angie.

All of the guys jaws fell to the floor. They could not believe they were seeing my demure Angie gussied up like the hottest stripper they had ever seen. The dress is Silver lame with a plunging neckline and a feathered tear away skirt. It came with silver stripper heels. The long white gloves stopped high up on Angie's arms. Everything beautifully accentuated her auburn hair and ivory skin. Gently, seductively Angie removed each glove in turn and dropped them on the floor.

She tore away the skirt exposing her lovely long legs and then pirouetted about for a while. With her left hand she reached for the back catch of the dress. It opened up and Angie slid it off her frame. Her spectacular tits were the envy of every man present. She slid the dress all the way off and her lovely trimmed bush came into view. Some of my friends had found their voices. They oohed and ahed as they gazed at the loveliness that was my wife. Clad now only in the silver stilettos, a pair of earrings and her wedding rings she spun slowly around giving everyone a fine view of her spectacular ass.

She approached me and knelt in front of me. I let her open my pants and gobble down on my sausage. When I came Angie stood up and turned to Fred. Before my very eyes I saw my wife begin to suck off my best friend. The guys quickly figured out how to catch her attention. All six of my buddies ended up with bjs from my wife's bowed lips. About an hour later she made her way back to the bedroom. A few moments later I turned off the stereo.

My friends were all in a state of amazed bliss and I leveled with them and explained about the medication and that she was sleepwalking. My friends called me the "luckiest bastard alive." They want me to have my wife do a repeat performance. As big a perv as I am even I know that that would be too risky.

Angie woke up the next morning complaining of a sore jaw. She concluded that she must have slept with her face in a funny position. The dress was back in her closet long before morning. I still engage in sleep sex with her on occasion. One thing puzzles Angie. Since that night all of my friends have become especially nice to her. Angie wants to know what I said to them to make them all so friendly towards her. I told her the "truth".

"I told them to try seeing you through my eyes Honey, that seemed to do the trick."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers