Am I a Cougar?

Story Info
How our first meeting went.
2.5k words
4.32
40.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching as you strut toward me, I smile. We've waited and wanted this moment to happen for a while now. We've talked about what would happen and how good it would be.

As you sit down across from me, I take in your face. Your hazel eyes are sparkling with mischief, your cheeks flushed, you have a wide smile that shows your white teeth. I can't wait to caress your stubble and feel it gliding across my inner thighs as you kiss your way to my center.

"This seems like a nice place, what would you recommend? I'm only a little hungry" I say as I check out the menu. Taking my shoe off, I stretch my leg out under the table to rub my foot up and down your leg.

"The burgers are pretty good. How was your trip?" You ask in a rush as your hand closes around my ankle, moving slowly up my leg.

I laughingly say, "Trip was good. You don't seem too nervous while I feel like a young, inexperienced, silly girl."

"But I am, a little. Even though we've shared pictures, you're much better in real life. You don't act or look as old as you are. I'm beginning to wonder if you really are 'the old woman' you claim to be," you reply as you gently squeeze my ankle.

I blush as the waitress brings our food. "Thanks for the compliment. But you'll see just how old I am when the clothes come off."

Now I'm nervous and wondering what I was thinking. Traveling by plane wasn't cheap. Renting a hotel room and car were all way out of my comfort zone. Way out of character for single, old, anti-social me.

But I was lonely. I was craving the one thing I haven't had in quite some time. I wanted the human male touch. Feeling him caress and explore my body, feeling a warm, moist mouth close over my nipples, feeling a tongue dance with mine, feeling a warm body spoon me or on top of me, feeling a cock pound into my wetness.

"You were right. The burger was pretty good." I say as I watch you slowly lick the juice from my fingers, leaving no doubt what you'd rather being licking. I wink at you as I stand up. Nervously I brush crumbs off as I stand. I find myself wishing I was skinny with a tight body and not this old, soft, overweight woman that thought a young one would be interested in me, want me sexually.

You lean down to plant a gentle kiss on my lips. Slowly, I return the kiss. Placing my hand on the back of your head, I deepen the kiss. Moving my tongue into your mouth to taste you. Slowly sliding my tongue around your mouth and tongue, I feel myself start to get wet, feel myself start to tighten with desire, start to dampen with each swirl of our tongues colliding.

"Let's go. I can't wait for dessert!" You say smiling and wagging your eyebrows at me with a mischievous glint in your eyes. Glancing up at you, I see that you enjoyed the kiss too. Wanting to feel you plunge it into me, I feel the wetness begin to grow.

Taking deep breaths to calm myself, I wonder if I've lost what sense I had. Why was I here, anxiously wanting to fuck a boy young enough to be my son. You are tall, good looking, nice broad shoulders, with an ass that I could hold on to while you ram your cock deep inside me. Thinking about that and your tongue on my fingers, I feel myself blush and start to get wet.

"Um, I'll be right back," I say as I nervously lick my lips. Rushing into the restroom and closing the door, I lean against the door. I need to slow this down, I don't want to rush. I want to enjoy and savor each moment with you. Imagining how good your hands will feel, what pleasure they can bring.

Thinking about how your tongue felt, feeling it swirl slowly around my fingers individually. Feeling the gentle suck as you drew each one into your mouth, I slowly reach down and start to stroke myself, cupping my mound with my hand.

I bite my bottom lip as I slip my hands down my pants, cupping and squeezing my mound as I move my hips slowly, creating a friction that sends shivers up and down my spine.

I move my panties to the side and start caressing myself slowly. Breathing faster as I feel how easily my fingers slide through my wetness, circling my clit slowly, gently. Wondering if your touch would feel like this, I keep stroking and moving my hips back and forth. Focusing on my swelling bud, I pinch it and gasp.

As I continue to stroke and caress my pussy, I feel an orgasm begin to build. "O, such a dirty girl! Playing with yourself when you have a young, hot guy waiting to do this to you. But it feels so good."

I use my thumb and forefinger to rub each side of my clit slowly. Moving my hand faster, I begin to pant. My hips can't seem to stop thrusting back and forth. Without thinking, I flick my finger against myself softly and moan as it sends a shiver of pleasure through me.

Spreading my legs a little farther apart, I start rubbing again. Using my other hand, I use my nail to circle my hardened aerola, pinching it while I flick my clit quickly. Watching the pleasure reflected back at me, I feel the orgasm building.

I cup my hands around each part of my body they are working one. Pinching and twisting my nipple while using the heel of my other hand to press and rub my clit while my fingers slip inside me faster and faster until "O God, I'm cumming." I scream in my mind as I bite my lip to prevent myself from saying anything or making any noise, knowing you're out there waiting for me and wanting to do this to me. But I needed this quick little taste of relief. Feeling my heartbeat return to normal, I quickly wash my hands and fluff my hair.

"You OK?" you ask as you move toward me. "I was starting to get a little worried. You seemed to be in there a while."

"I was just freshening up," I innocently say, feeling a blush spread across my face. "I needed to check my heart rate, just to make sure you weren't giving me a heart attack," I say as I cross my eyes at you, making a silly face while I say it.

"Let's go get desert," I say winking at you. I can feel your eyes on my ass as I sway my hips toward the door. I breath a sigh of relief when I feel you put your arm around me.

"I don't think I can wait until we get to the hotel before I have dessert" you say as you take my earlobe into your mouth. I laugh as we reach my car. I kiss you again, taking your tongue into my mouth and sucking on it. "Gonna have to baby, I'm too old to be doing it in the back seat."

Glancing in the rear view mirror to make sure you are still following, I signal for the right turn into the hotel parking lot. Parking, I take another deep breath. No time like the present to see if I still had it.

I turned on the light as we entered. Glancing over my shoulder at you, I smiled. "Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. Um, which would you prefer: strip tease or something sexy for you to take off?"

I started to move toward the bathroom, wondering why I gave you a choice and worrying about what choice you'd make. I wasn't really confident enough to strip in front of you, but wearing something sexy was just as foreign. But I would do it. This whole experience was about trying something new after all.

"I'm good with whatever you choose. Surprise me" was your response. You were nervous now, I could see it. Walking over to you, I spread your legs to stand between them.

Running my hands through your short hair, I slowly lean forward to kiss you. Soft, quick kisses all over your face. Kissing the tip of your nose, I move to your mouth.

Drawing your tongue into my mouth, I sucked it gently. Feeling your arms close and tighten around me, drawing me to your chest. Feeling you kiss your way down my throat.

Throwing my head back to expose more of my throat, I start pulling at your shirt. We separate to remove clothing and I close the distance. Taking your face in my hands, I guide your mouth to my breast.

Feeling you suck on it, using your teeth as I slowly withdraw it from your mouth, I feel your teeth close around my hardened nipple as your tongue moves back and forth over what remains in your mouth.

"MMMMMMM, that feels so good," I whisper as I straddle one of your legs and begin to slowly rub myself back and forth. I place my hand on your cock and slowly start to stroke you. "I don't think we'll do either right now," I say breathlessly.

Pushing you down on the bed, I straddle you. Lying down on top of you, I feel your arms embrace me, holding me. Kissing your neck and moving to your face, I can feel you getting hard. Wiggling my hips, I enjoy the feel of you as I move. Feeling your chest move as I lay there, feeling your heart pick up the pace a little with each kiss we share, hearing your breath quicken when I deepen our kisses.

As we continue to kiss and touch, I can feel the wetness of my panties. Feel my stomach fill with butterflies as I feel your tongue collide with mine. Using my leg to rub against your cock as I stroke your face, I look into your eyes and smile as I feel you get harder.

Moving to your side, I begin kissing down your body. Touching and exploring you as I go. Learning the textures of your body sends my senses soaring as I feel your body respond to my touch or kiss.

As I remove your pants, I bite my lip to hold back a sigh of pleasure. You are beautifully hard. The tip of you has a drop of pre-cum that I slowly lick from you, tasting your salty sweetness for the first time makes wetness explode between my legs.

I slowly start licking your shaft from top to bottom, wrapping my tongue around you as I work the underside of you. I hear you mumble something and look up at you.

"I won't be able to last long enough if you keep that up." A blushing smile appears on your face.

I smile in return as I place your cock between my swelling nether lips. I begin to slowly undulate my hips while moving back and forth on you. I'm getting wetter with each stroke, making it easier for you to brush against my clit.

Tilting my hips, I take you inside an inch at time. Feeling you fill me with your hard cock, I start moving you in and out of me. Biting my lip, I feel your hands on my hips pulling me back and forth as I move up and down.

Placing a hand on your chest as I keep pumping you in and out of me, I look down at you and gasp. Breathing and pumping faster as I watch you watching my boobs bounce with each pump.

You sit up and bite a nipple, swirling your tongue around it. Feeling your teeth close around it as it hardens, I throw back my head, "Yes, yes, suck it hard."

You feel my walls tighten around you as you move, squeezing you as I take you in. You place your thumb on my clit, pushing it against your cock as you stroke deep inside me. I let out a loud, long moan as I pull my breast from your mouth.

"Switch with me, I want to feel you fuck me hard baby, Hard and deep now," I say as I withdraw you from me.

Laying down on my back, I look up at you expectantly, waiting. You smile as you lean down and spread my legs. I gasp as I feel your tongue take long, slow licks of the juice between my legs before your hand places the tip of your cock against me and you slowly rub yourself up and down me before finally entering me, making me cry out.

You start moving slowly as I wrap my legs around you, lifting my hips up to meet each of your strokes. You start moving faster. I feel your hand on my leg and I let you wrap it around your arm as you bury yourself deeper in me.

This time we both cry out. My hands grasp your ass as you start to pump faster. "More, baby. Fuck me hard. MMMMMMM, yes, AAAAHHHHH, God, yes, like that." But words are starting to fail me as I feel you bury that nice hard cock in me. Over and over you ram into me.

"Deeper, fuck me deeper and harder," I cry out as I meet each of your thrusts.

"Ah, yes. MMMMMMM"

"Feels sssoooooo... Fuck!"

Feeling each thrust, feeling my walls tighten around you, feeling you gasp for breath with each thrust. I can feel your cock stretch me as you pump faster and harder. I reach up and pinch one of your nipples as you thrust deep, hearing you let out a small moan of pleasure.

You withdraw almost all the way, each time; barely leaving the tip of you inside me. You reenter with such a powerful thrust, my breath explodes out of me. When your buried deep inside, you grind against me, catching my clit against you.

"Oh, yes. More," I gasp. Each thrust brings us closer.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, right there," I feel your balls slap against my ass with each hard thrust.

"OOOOOOOO, that's it," I feel your hand graze my clit and I explode.

"Yes, yes, YYYYEEEESSSS," feeling my walls contract around you as if milking you, you join me.

"MMMMMMMM, FUCK." Each squeeze on your cock pulls a spasm of cum from you. My hands grip your ass trying to pull you deeper into me to release each squirt of hot cum deeply inside as my walls continue tightening around you. Each contracting pulse causes my juices to flow onto your hard cock.

Feeling your final shuddering release as you collapse on me, I smile. As you move to lie on your back, you move me to cuddle up against you. "Guess we'll have to wait for the strip tease until next time."