Am I A Good Neighbour?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening the door I looked at the bed. Geri was laying there, spread eagle with her ankles and wrists cuffed to the corner posts of the small bed. She glared at her older sister.

"Must make my little slutty sister ready for her initiation tonight, mustn't we?" She asked no one in particular. Then kneeling on the bed she began cutting Geri's clothes off.

First her blouse, then her bra. Next her shorts and lastly her thong. Tugging the shredded clothing from under the young girls body she tossed them aside.

I stood at the side of the bed looking at the young woman. Beautiful with her hair spread like a halo around her face she stared up at me. Turning to question Tiffany, I saw that she had stripped and was standing nude behind me.

"You next Mark. We're going to have a little sex party tonight and my trampy little sister is going to be a part of it. Come on, get out of those clothes and let her see what you've got. She's hot and hungry for you so lets play with her a bit."

Almost entranced by the sight of the two women, one bound to the bed, the other pulling my clothes off, I began to wonder exactly what Tiff had in mind.

Putting my clothes on a nearby chair she turned to me and whispered.

"As kids Geri and I used to masturbate together and sometimes do each other. I know exactly when she's going to cum and just what turns her on. Tonight we're going to make her squirm. Just help me and do exactly what I say, OK?"

I nodded and waited.

Looking down at her little sister, Tiffany smiled and waved for me to come closer. Then she spoke.

"Want that big cock in you Geri? Want to suck him and feel him fuck your mouth? Want to taste cum? Want to steal him away from me? Well maybe your going to learn that you can't have everything good that I ever had. I think tonight your going to learn that the best is still for me, not you."

Turning to me she nodded, "go ahead Mark, warm her up while I watch her squirm."

So, as the night before, I began to pet Geri as I had Tiffany. Beginning by kissing her lips and cheek I licked at her ear as my hand moved down to caress her breasts. Her nipples grew and she began to whimper. "Yeah, oh yeah. I like that."

"Oh it gets better, Geri. Just wait and see. Your going to beg him for it soon and your going to beg me to tell him to fuck you."

By now I had my hand on her pussy, my mouth was clamped over her left breast and my teeth were raking up and down the small erect pink protrusions. She began writhing so I slid my hand down over her tummy and began stroking, very lightly over her puffy mounds.

Heaving her ass up she searched for my elusive fingers and every so often I would let the ball of my index finger softly glance over her clit.

She was panting and moaning by now and as I began to pump my fingers in and out of her pussy she arched up and let out a low moan.

"STOP, Mark. Stop now!" Tiffany ordered.

I took my fingers out and stopped sucking on her breast.

"Nooooo, Don't stop. Oh god Tiff, don't stop him. Don't stop Mark. I need to finish."

Tiffany looked at me and whispered. "Let her suck it for a while, but don't cum for her. I want this to last."

I moved up and stood next to her. Geri turned her head to face me and I slid my cock between her parted lips. She sucked, and I began to thrust in and out. Sometimes gagging and at other times moaning for more.

I turned to see Tiffany with her face between her sisters spread thighs. She was performing fellatio on her own sister. Again the young girl heaved up and I thought she was going to orgasm but immediately Tiffany pulled back and yelled to me, "pull out, stop. She's going to............"

Geri collapsed. Unsatisfied, but exhausted, she stared up and glared at me.

Tiffany moved to my side and spoke in my ear. "I'll lean up against the wall and I want you to fuck me so she can watch everything. I want her to see your cock moving in and out and I want her to listen to me when I come. Do it for me Mark, lets show this little bitch who is better. Fuck me and make me cum sweetie."

At first she just leaned with her back to the wall. I moved to her and she slid my already wet cock in.

For about a minute I pumped my shaft in and out, then she lifted her legs and hooked them around the back of my thighs. It was a difficult position to fuck a woman in and she soon realized that.

Lowering her legs she let me slip out. Then turning she faced the wall and put her hands out in front of her. Falling forward she presented her supple ass and I moved up behind her and with one easy thrust entered her already well lubricated pussy.

I have to admit. If you wanted a position to fuck in that is noisy and sort of slurpy, that's it. I began to plunge my dick in and out and the room became filled with sounds of lust. Tiffany was moaning, "More, fuck faster,"

Geri was laying there tugging at her restraints and chanting..."Me, Me next, fuck me next. I'll be good. Fuck me. I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME!"

About that time Tiffany cried out..... Mark, I'm cumming. Geri, Watch how he makes me cum. I...I...I'm gonna do it. Yeahhhhhhhhh. I am oh god I am! I'm fucken cumminnnng"

Between Tiffany shouting all sorts of obscenities and Geri begging, I damn nearly lost it myself.

There was no question that Geri had seen it all. And that seemed to make her even more anxious to be finished, one way or another.

But Tiffany wasn't going to have it that way. She wanted to torture her sister. Make her beg and she was damn close to having it her way.

As soon as my cock was out, Tiffany grabbed it and drew me to Geri.

"Taste it Geri. Taste me on his hard dick. Lick my cum off his cock. You like that don't you? Remember what I taste like. Remember when you used to eat me out every night, and I'd lick your pussy too? You like the taste of my pussy, don't you? It's even better when you taste it on his cock isn't it? Now clean his cock and if you're a good little slut I'll give you a little treat."

I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind but by that point I didn't really give a damn.

I helped Tiffany onto the bed and she crawled over Geri and managed to get her pussy just above Geri's mouth. Supporting herself against the top of the bed on outstretched hands, she had her sisters head trapped between her knees.

She had me crawl up behind her and slip my cock into her pussy, doggie style. Now with her vagina mere inches above Geri's face I began fucking Tiffany.

I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind but within minutes it became obvious. She would sometimes just have me pull out and lower my dick and begin fucking Geri's mouth.

Moments later I was told to put my cock back in Tiff's pussy.

She was tormenting her sister. Letting her taste but not enjoy.

Finally I had to tell Tiffany that I was getting close.

Looking back over her shoulder she gasped. "Yeah, me too. Gimmee your load. Put it in deep and fill me with it! I want it all. And when you cum, leave your cock in. Don't take it out until I tell you. Now pump me and cum in my slippery cunt. And Geri...Watch him give me his load of thick milky juice. Go for it now Mark, gimmee your cum now!"

I didn't need too much urging. I had been pacing myself for more than ten or fifteen minutes and I was ready to blow. Suddenly it was there.

"Gonna cum Tiff. Gonna fill your tight little pussy with a huge load of my cream. NOW! SHOOTING NOW! TAKE IT BABY. FEEL IT? MORE, OH MY GOD I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP SPURTING...."

She squealed... Wiggled her ass and pushed back, forcing me deep while my dick pulsed and sent stream after stream of cum gushing deep into her body.

I held still as the last convulsive contraction emptied my cock deep in her hot cunt, then I waited.

"Take it out slow, baby. I want my baby sister to watch. I want to let her see all your cum slowly oozing out and me draining."

Then talking to her sister she went on. "You want that Geri honey. You want to see all Marks cum draining out of me. You want to open your mouth and taste it. If you like it then I'll let him fuck your tight little pussy and maybe even your little ass. Want that?"

Geri was rocking back and forth. Her ass bounced up and down as if fucking some imagined cock and she was gasping and moaning.

"Yeah, yesss, oh god I want that! I want to taste him...you... you and him mixed together. I want that Tiffany. Let me have it...Please. I need it!"

Pulling free, I moved to the foot of the bed. Slowly, as I moved down, I trailed a small stream of my cum down Geri's breast and over her pussy. Now I stood and watched.

Tiffany held perfectly still. Her pussy began contracting and slowly, a thick stream of cum drizzled down into Geri's open mouth.

She swallowed but seemed to be impatient and her tongue snaked out and up, flicking at Tiff's swollen inner lips. More and more was squeezed out as Geri frantically lapped it up.

I stood at the foot of the bed and watched. Perhaps a minute later Tiffany reached to either side of the bed and released her sister. I assumed she wanted me to do the same with her ankles so I set them free too.

Immediately Geri scrambled to her knees and moved to the foot of the bed.

"Me... Fuck me too. Oh god I need it Mark. God... please stay hard. Just get your cock in my cunt and ride me. Don't let it go down. Stay with me. Get it in!"

Tiffany had rolled onto her back and looking at me, nodded. Still firm enough to work my cock into Geri's pussy, I began moving it in and out.

I have a short reflex period and managed to regain my full erection quickly. As I began fucking her sister, Tiff grabbed her hair and pulled her head down to her crotch.

"Eat me while he fucks you my sweet little bitchy sister. Eat me while you feel his big cock going in and out of that cute little twat of yours. Your going to remember tonight for the rest of your life you little slut."

If I thought Tiff was noisy I was surprised by Geri. She was even more vocal.

With her mouth working on her sisters pussy, and me plunging my cock in and out, Geri began swaying. Her breasts rubbing their hard nipples back and forth across Tiffany's legs as she tried to keep her mouth clamped over her sisters clit.

I can't say I was super horny any longer, but when Geri began to cum, she started contracting, squeezing my cock and making her pussy seem almost virginal.

Suddenly Geri lifted her head and stared into her sisters face.

"Tiff? Tiffany? His cock... I love it. Oh MY God Tiffany, it's alive inside me. Yeah, oh shit, I'm...I think it's coming. Oh fuck...Deeper Mark! Faster, Oh yeah FUCK ME FASTER. Spank my ass. I.....I am, oh god it feels so good. NOW! MY GOD, NOW, NOW, NOW, I am now!"

I began spanking the well rounded cheeks of her ass as I tried to bring her back into the real world, but all she would do was pant and make low moaning sounds. I guess Tiffany was unsatisfied because she rolled Geri over and climbed off the bed.

Rolling Geri onto her back, Tiff folded a pillow and pushed it under her butt.

Smiling at me she whispered: Put her legs on your shoulders and drive that cock of yours in deep. Hurt her. She wants it Mark. Look at her. Give her what she wants. She wants cum... honey. Try to cum again for her."

I was getting tired and with Tiff kneeling next to me urging me on, she wasn't making it any easier.

"Faster...Go faster. Move up on her so you can rub that big cock across her clit. Yeah honey that's it. Deep like that."

Looking down I watched Geri's tits shuddering. I was beating a tattoo of rapid thrusts in and out, but her body couldn't follow the frantic rape of her tight pussy. Suddenly her mouth opened and she let out a long high pitched scream.

"Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh. Do it! I'm gonna cum all over your cock."

Using her calves to press down hard on my shoulders, she heaved her pussy up and gasped. "I love it! I love your cock. I need it in me. Holy shit it feels good. For the love of god, cum for me. Cum, cum, cum, ooohhh, cum for meee."

I have pretty good stamina but these two were insatiable. I got close, but couldn't quite make myself finish again. That's when Geri collapsed and I drew out and stood beside the bed panting.

Tiffany moved behind me. With her hard nipples pressed tightly against my back she slid her two arms around my hips and with her right hand she began jerking me off while her other hand cupped my balls.

It wasn't seconds before Geri moved to kneel in front of me, her mouth wide open.

"Jerk him into my mouth. Come on Tiff, make him shoot in my mouth. Oh fuck Tiff, make him squirt on me. Make him give me his load. Help me Tiff. I want it. In my mouth baby. Give Geri your warm cum."

Tiff's hand was a blurr. Geri would suck me for a brief second, wetting my cock then let Tiffany start her stroking again. Over and over they worked as a team until I finally felt it start.

My balls pulled up tight and a small jet of clear pre-cum told it all. "Here it comes Geri. He's gonna spurt. Open your fucking mouth and I'll pump him for you."

Just as I began, Geri wrapped her hand over Tiffany's and steadies my cock so she could control the ribbons of milky fluid spewing towards her. I was gasping for air as three, then four streams of sperm arched towards the young girl's face and into her open mouth.

"Tiff began chanting: More, more, more, give her more. Empty your cock on her. Now, let her suck you dry."

Holding what had already filled her mouth, Geri closed her lips around the head of my cock as Tiffany slid her thumb up the underside of my cock, from my balls to the head of my shaft. I was drained.

Geri's throat worked. She swallowed, gulping and gasping with each mouthfull. Then it was over.

It was getting late and gathering my clothes, I said good night and went next door to my place. I showered and shaved made a drink and sat in the dark wondering about the two of them.

My first conclusion was that they were very competitive and had been all their lives. But then, maybe Tiffany had been justified in doing what she did.

But I really doubted that Geri would change, and well, it wasn't any of my business anyway, so I went to bed.

Monday I returned from work around five and even before I got in the house, the phone rang. It was Geri. Apparently she had gotten my phone number from Tiff.

She gushed a bit about how she and Tiffany had resolved their sibling rivalry and all that sort of rubbish but then she turned the discussion to me and my performance.

I didn't think I was very special but I did enjoy the compliments she was giving. Then I heard the click and Tiffany's voice.

"Hi Sweety. Feel refreshed and up for a little more action this evening? Geri and I sort of worked things out after you left and we were sort of hoping for another... session. One of the things we both agreed upon was that we could share and not, you know, be competitive and all that anymore."

So where is this going I wondered.

If you can make it over tonight I thought we might have a swim and a couple of drinks around the pool, then maybe the three of us could do a couple of things we missed out on the last time."

"Like what," I asked.

Geri started. "Well I was sort of wondering what we could do for you. Actually you did most of it for us but...Well we were wondering... Would you like to do a little work on our butts? You know, anal stuff and we could liven it up using a few special toys we rounded up this afternoon. And my pussy could use a little tender loving too. I'm pretty sore but not quite so swollen now."

Tiffany giggled. "Yeah she was sort sore this morning but nothing a little kissing and licking can't fix. So you wanna come on over and have dinner with us?"

I was tempted to say no thanks but I really didn't feel like making my own dinner and anyway they were good company, so I accepted.

Walking into their house I was greeted by Geri wearing the same foolish outfit that Tiff had worn at my place. That little white apron and that bonnet that looked like a small paper cup.

Her bare breasts seemed larger in the afternoon light than they had in the bedroom and maybe it was my imagination but I could swear that she had put some red rouge on her nipples.

The second girl came in from the kitchen in the same identical outfit, but hers was a very pale blue. Both sisters were really built and when Tiffany nodded her head towards the back porch we followed. A light supper had been set up under this big umbrella at the side of the pool and we sat and chatted for a bit.

I was wearing a cotton pullover and a pair of tennis shorts things I thought it appropriate to wear to a pool party. Under my shorts I had my trunks on. That seemed to bother both girls. It wasn't exactly what they had expected to find when their hands slid inside my shorts. Spandex speedo's don't really leave much room to maneuver in.

Geri glared at me and began: "Hay this is a skinny dipping party not the vanilla thing that most pool parties are. Take um off. Come on. Everybody strip down. Anyway, I want another good look at that cock of yours. I can't believe how wonderful it looks all hard and sticking out like...you know, proud and swaying.

There wasn't much else I could do but stand up and strip while the girls folded their little aprons up and put them on a recliner near by.

I was far from hard at that point and wanted to just get in the pool. I thought that the cold water would sort of delay what they obviously had planned for the evening.

We all plunged in and swam for a while, then climbing out, the two girls toweled off their hair while I sat and watched. They looked like two water nymphs the way they posed as they dried off.

Ten minutes later Tiffany took one of the long pads off a beach chair and put it on the ground. Smiling at me she whispered, "That's for later." Then she put another pad at my feet and looking up again whispered, "this is for now."

Both girls slowly knelt, one on the left, the other on the right. Geri reached for my cock and began tugging at it. Tiff slid her hand underneath and began to gently massage my balls.

I was sort of semi hard when Geri held my dick up and Tiff took it in her mouth. She did things with her tongue that were indiscriblely exciting. Even I was impressed by how hard I had gotten.

Holding it out, Tiffany looked at Geri and asked, "ever done a snowball?"

Geri smiled and answered. "Never done a threesome before last night. So no, but I'd love to make this a first. Lets do it."

Tiff looked up and smiling she let out a sigh and spoke.

"This is on us. Just enjoy and watch. And don't try to stop yourself. Your good for a couple of times tonight and this is going to be your first."

They worked as a team. Tiffany would stroke my shaft as Geri sucked the very head of my cock. Then they would alternate. But ten minutes later Geri was bobbing her head up and down and Tiff was toying with my balls when I felt it.

Tiffany knew too. My balls seem to draw up just as I get ready and she felt that.

"He's ready Geri. He's gonna cum. Here it comes."

Hell, I even got loud. "Oh damn it. I'm gonna shoot. Take it! TAKE IT NOW!"

There was a brief struggle for control. Geri didn't want to let my cock out of her mouth and Tiffany was tugging me her way. That ended with both girls having cum running down their chins and dripping on their breasts.

Now they both held their mouths tightly closed. Geri laid back and opened her mouth as Tiff moved as if to give her a kiss and a stream of my cum drooled into her sisters open mouth. Then Tiff licked all she could from Geri's breasts and added that too.

I had never seen anything like it. Moments later they were kissing and I couldn't tell exactly who was doing what. They each had their tongues in the others mouth and both began to swallow.