Am I A Good Neighbour?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to my waning hard on Tiff sucked for a while until Geri tapped her on the shoulder.

"If your going to keep him all to yourself at least let him lay on the mat so you can give him a little pussy juice too. Ya know, 69 him."

I was up for that. I was led to the mat and laid on my back. Tiff straddled my chest, wiggled back up towards my head and lowered her vulva to my mouth before putting her warm lips over my cock again.

I love the scent of a woman who is horny. They seem to exude a sweet scent of sex that really is exciting. Tiff was such a girl as was her sister.

Beginning at the sensitive space between her ass and the beginning of her vagina, I began to sweep my tongue back and forth. Parting her outer lips from the thin inner lips with the tip of my tongue I began to suck and lick. She squirmed a bit but I kept going. She was beginning to get really wet and sticky.

Sometimes stabbing my tongue deep inside her vagina I could glean the musky viscose fluid forming there and let it coat my tongue. At other times I began flicking the tip of my tongue over her ever growing clit. She paused and held the very head of my shaft between her lips and moaned.

My mouth nose and cheeks were now coated with the syrupy fluid weeping from between her inner lips and I lapped it up, alternating that with circular sweeps of my tongue around the little hood that held her clit she stopped sucking my cock and let it slip from her mouth. She began chanting.

"Yesss, Oh yesss, that's good. Yeah that feels so good. Oh god Mark your doing it. Now, oh yeah now, now, yes, I'm close. Darling... oh my god it's coming now. I'm cumming...YEAH, OH YEAH, I AM!"

She pushed up off my chest and with arms outstretched supported herself as she came onto my lapping mouth. Her sister took her place sucking my cock as Tiffany went thru the beautiful agony of an orgasm.

Slowly she rolled off me and lay gasping for air and panting. "Baby, baby oh baby. Your fantastic. I never had it like that. It was so fucking intense. Oh my god I love the things you do to me."

Without letting my cock slip from her lips, Geri lifted her leg and took Tiff's place.

It's strange. The two were sisters yet each was different. Oh both were beautiful women but Geri was a bit more juvenile in the way her vulva was formed.

Her inner lips were much smaller. Her clit a bit larger and as I prodded the tip of my tongue between it and the wet hood that shrouded it, she began to oscillate up and down on my mouth, almost smothering me.

Although she tried to keep sucking my cock she became too occupied with what I was doing to her. Finally she abandoned my cock and just lay on my chest and continued tribbing my mouth. Her hand on my cock, her head turned to one side she echoed her sisters words.

"Fuck my cunt with your tongue. Oh god, use your fingers while you suck my clit. Yeah. Just like that. Fuck me with your fingers while you suck me! My god your good. Eat me! Just there, like that. Yeah!"

I had placed my palms under her thighs to lift her so I could breathe. That gave me room to slip three fingers of my right hand deep into her vagina and at the same time suck on her clit. I used the index finger of my left hand to gently stroke the tight little tan star of her ass. She went crazy.

"Yeah, I like that. Stick it in. Put your finger in my ass. Oh? Oh damn I'm gonna do it. I wanna have it all. Suck my clit, finger fuck my cunt and keep twisting your finger. Yeah.......NOW! CUMMMMINGGG, NOW!"

So help me god I never felt anything like it. Her whole body went spastic. Her vagina clamped tightly down on my fingers, while her tight little ass seemed to be trying to swallow my finger.

Her clit, although still swollen and hard, drew away from my pursed lips and she shook uncontrollably until she went limp.

I rolled her off me and saw Tiffany sitting on a lounge chair just watching us. "My god Mark I don't believe you. You're the best. I just watched something unbelievable. You damn near killed her and just watching it happen has me horny as hell. You two are better than any porn movie I've ever seen. Fantastic."

My chest was heaving and I started to get up when Tiffany got up and came over.

"Stay there. We have something we have to do together, you and I. I want to ride you until you get as crazy as you made us, Geri and I. Just lay there and let me do my thing."

Geri stirred and got up. She looked dazed and staggered to another chair and sat down. Tiffany tossed her leg over me and squatted. I got a good view of her beautiful butt and as she leaned forward, she pressed her hand over her pussy and spreading her fingers, parted the torrid hot folds of her outer lips.

With her other hand she held my cock up and slowly folded her legs until I was trapped in the tight sheath of her vagina. Looking at her sister or just staring into space, I couldn't tell but she began to use her abs to slowly lift and fall, thrusting forward, then back.

I was deep. I could feel the glands of my cock tapping against her cervix. She apparently felt it too because she began to sort of, "wiggle" her ass as if getting comfortable with my cock filling her pussy. Soon she was trying different things.

I don't know if it was for my enjoyment or hers but soon her pace picked up and she was bouncing uncomfortably hard, squeezing my balls. I moved my legs slightly further apart and began to feel the very comfortable warmth that a woman can provide.

She was becoming more liquid. I mean her vagina was now getting more and more wet. The pistoning penetration more and more salacious sounding, and her hard breathing more obvious. She was nearing her "point of no return."

I looked at Geri. Her mouth was lax and she was watching as if entranced. Her hand was covering her vulva and her fingers moved in slow motion over the upper portion of her puffy labia.

She was masturbating as she watched her older sister bring herself to orgasm.

The timing was perfect. I could feel her contractions closing together and her vagina compress more intimately around my slippery shaft.

Suddenly she leaned back and I slid my arms around her chest and grasped her breasts. She trembled as she started to come.

I began meeting her up and down stroking with those of my own. Perhaps a bit too deep or maybe I was pacing her as she wanted. I still wonder, but suddenly she held perfectly still as if waiting.

I was in charge. I was in control and she took a deep breath as I quickened my pace and she tossed her hair from side to side while sobbing obsenities.

As she crested, I continued to thrust up and in. Turning her head to one side I could see a small stream of drool slowly run down her chin. She wasn't here with me or even in this world. She was far off, enjoying the beautiful agony that only a woman can know.

Fortunately or perhaps not, but I didn't finish with her and when she toppled to the side, my cock came out with a slurpy wet sound. She was spent, but I wasn't.

At this point Geri was well onto her way to her own erotic end and almost crawling towards me she dropped to her knees and gasped.

"Mark? Oh god I'm so fucking hot. Do me! Fuck my ass. Do it. I'm ready. I've never done it that way before but I want you to have me. Please?"

To be perfectly honest, anal sex wasn't exactly my first choice but if that was hers, I was willing.

My cock was still rigid yet I was a bit reluctant to fuck her butt. She must have seen it in my eyes because she quickly got up and brought a pad of butter from the table and handed it to me.

Again kneeling on all fours, she wiggled her ass enticingly and I knelt behind her, straddling her legs. I smeared the butter over my cock and the remainder over my index finger. Slowly I eased it in and twisted my finger. She let out a gasp.

"Quiet baby. I'll be slow and gentle. Don't be anxious, just relax."

She was anxious and moved her ass back to me. I slid a second finger in and began the twisting again. A third joined the other two and as I slowly withdrew them I nudged my cock into the vacated portal.

Slowly I moved my hips forward and met resistance. She took a deep breath and finally relaxed a bit. Suddenly the head of my cock was past her sphincter and inside. I paused.

Looking over her shoulder she snarled: "Put it in fucking deep will you? It feels fine. Maybe it stings a bit but hell I want you to fuck my ass and give me your cock deep and hard. Now do it. I want it now!"

Tight has no meaning compared to this. Although she had relaxed for that brief moment she now clamped down hard and trapped me deep inside her.

I was afraid that if I ever pulled out I'd never be able to get her to open up again so I began to make slow short thrusts.

In...out...in...out, slow measured thrusts until I was sure she wouldn't bolt on me.

"Yes, oh yes, that feels good. It's different but exciting. I think I could cum this way. Please go faster and baby, spank my ass. Tell me you love fucking my ass and tell me how good it feels. Do it. Fuck my virgin ass and rape it. Use it and come in me. Fill it and tell me it's good. I want it this way. Make me cum by fucking your slut's tight ass. Oh god your good. It feels so good in there."

For me, this was a first too. And each time I drew back I slapped the cheeks of her ass. Even as they turned hot pink she still bucked back wanting me to go deeper, and faster. By now the soft pat,-pat,-pat sounds of my thighs slapping against her ass filled the air.

Tiffany had joined us. She seemed concerned about Geri. Kneeling next to her she brushed her hair away from her face and questioned. "Is it good honey? Can you feel it? You gonna cum baby?"

All Geri could muster was a low moan and a curt, "Yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum in a minute. God its so damn good Tiff. It's amazing. I'm gonna cum. Tiff? I'm there. I'm cumming. Make him finish in me. Yeaaaaaaaaah now, oh god NOW!"

Maybe she could finish, but again I wasn't ready. I didn't know if she wanted me to keep trying or to pull out.

It was my decision so pull back and called it quits. She looked disappointed that I hadn't cum but satisfied that she had.

Tiffany looked at me and asked: "Wanna play with some of my toys? We got a few new ones this afternoon."

I wasn't really interested but didn't want to come right out and tell her. I nodded yes then headed for the pool. While Geri and I swam around and cooled off, Tiffany went inside. Maybe five minutes later she came out with drinks, then went back in and returned with a package.

The three of us sat around the table and Tiff rummaged thru her little collection of sex things, finally laying three of them on the table. I recognized the rabbit thingy and the butt plug but the curved gadget was new to me.

Tiff held it up and turned it on. The damn thing began to slowly twist and turn. It seemed almost alive. Geri giggled and asked, "where the hell do you put that thing. It looks like a cock doing a hula dance."

Tiffany smiled and spreading her legs wide held the toy down to her pussy and exclaimed, "in here like this. Or back here like this, but there I would grease it up a bit. If I use it in my ass I usually use my wiggly wabbit thing in my cunt. It feels fantastic."

"Not as good as Marks cock I bet," Geri answered.

"No but when I only had Len to take care of me it had him all beat to hell for finishing me off, Tiff whispered. Want to watch how fast I can cum using it? And Mark can fuck me while this little boy squirms in my butt. You ok with that Mark?"

Putting lube on her hula gadget, she went to the pad and knelt down. Geri went over with her and slowly forced it into her sisters ass.

Once inside she turned it on and waved for me to come over. For perhaps three minutes it squirmed around in her ass while Geri worked my cock up to full size, then I slid my phallus deep inside her pussy.

Between my stroking in and out, and that damn gadget doing crazy things in her ass we were both getting wild.

"Mark? You getting there? I'm almost ready to go crazy. Do you feel it too?"

"Yeah. Damn it's wobbling around and I can feel it as if it were in your pussy with my cock," I answered.

"Yeah honey, but I don't think I can take much more of this before I finish. You think you could fuck me a little bit faster. Oh shit, I'm almost there baby. Oh, baby, baby, baby, I'm gonna cum all over your cock. Yeah now I am. I AM NOW!"

I took a deep breath and gasped. "I'm with you Baby. I'm gonna give you a pussy full of cum right now! TAKE IT! I'M SHOOTING BABY, TAKE IT ALL!"

Geri stared and gasped. "Oh my god you two are something else. I never saw anything like you. Your great together. Fantastic. Maybe we can get together and do this on a weekly basis. I mean...If it's all right with you Tiff. Could I come over on weekends after class and we can do all this together?

Tiffany looked at me then down at my cock and back up at my face and asked, Is that all right with you Mark? No commitments or anything but hell you and I could be a twosome during the week and we could have my sister join us on weekends. You know just to make things more interesting."

I nodded yes, and that's how its been ever since. During the week I take care of her and on weekends it's a family affair. I guess she has a cock fetish. She worships it and always cleans up what she creates, if you know what I mean.

Comments appreciated, bad or good. Good I hope.