Am I a Slut?

Story Info
Why shouldn't a woman enjoy sex just as much as a man does?
891 words
4.2
19.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, am I? I really enjoy casual sex with a variety of men, usually one at a time but I have gotten it on with two at once and, on one occasion, with three guys who wanted me to take on all of them at the same time. I'm pretty sure I could have done what they wanted but I thought it would probably be more pain than pleasure so I declined. Instead, they took turns with me and I reveled in every minute of fucking each and every one of those guys. I don't know what the male equivalent of that would be but, whatever it is, a man who accomplished any of that with two or three different women, one right after the other, would be known among his peers as some kind of super stud.

I remember late one night I was watching an old rerun of "Cheers." The men in the bar were sitting around bemoaning the lack of heroes in their lives when Sam Malone walked through the doorway with four beautiful and sexy women. "Hey you guys," he announced. "These are my dates for tonight."

The barflies all cheered and chanted his name. Those losers envied and idolized Sam in that episode and every other night, as I recall. If that had been Rebecca Howe with four handsome dudes and she had identified all of them as her dates that night, she would have been called a slut and a whore and a bitch and whatever other insulting name the guys in the bar could think of. And, judging from what I have heard, most other men would call her the same kind of names. I realize this was just a sitcom, not the real world but reactions like the one I described involving Sam and the hypothetical one with Rebecca would be the same in the real world: he's a superstud and she's a slut.

Why should that be? It's not right and it's not fair. Why should a man who is successfully promiscuous be almost revered by his fellows while a woman who is his opposite number be slut-shamed?

Those are not just rhetorical questions. I think I know the answer.

We've all heard of "penis envy," a junk psychology expression I consider to be bogus. Supposedly, it describes those women who compete with men in sports or education or employment or any other field of primarily masculine endeavor as actually wishing they were men. This is obviously nonsense but there are some people, mostly men, who actually give credence to the notion instead of considering such associations to be nothing more than normal competition or even cooperation.

In fact, I believe in the opposite - that, in matters sexual, men suffer from what I call "pussy envy." Any woman who so desires can easily do what men can only do in their wildest and most erotic fantasies. A few years ago, I read of a female porno star who had fucked five hundred or so men in a row. No man who ever existed could have done that except in his imagination and men are envious of women who can. It doesn't even have to be 500 guys. Any Hell's Angel mama can pull a train of twenty bikers but none of those men would be able to fuck that many women without taking several rest breaks of a at least a day each.

And, it's not only quantity; it's quality as well. The Sam Malones of this world feel pretty good about themselves and are envied because they can score with a good percentage of the chicks they hit on. Big, Fat, Hairy Deal. The Rebecca Howes of this world would be able to score with just about any dude they want, which is why they can afford to be picky. If a woman has thousands of guys all wanting to get into her pants, she can choose the best and disregard the rest.

Men who try to be players are well aware of this because they can easily see the big difference in success rates between themselves and their female opposite numbers and it drives them to gnash their teeth in frustration. It leads them to do something else too, and that is usually described as "slut-shaming." Even though women don't usually think of themselves as being in a competition to see who can fuck the most people, many male players do. They are envious of people whose success rate is greater than theirs so they lash out at some of those people.

They can't say anything negative to the Sam Malones because guys like them would just laugh it off. Therefore, they must insult women to make up for their own inadequacies. Women who enjoy full and satisfying sex lives outside of marriage are reviled by envious men and the most common insult is "slut." Men who aren't getting much deride the women who are getting enough as sluts, among other epithets. That being the case, those women who getting all they want should revel in their sluttiness.

So, to get back to the question I asked earlier, "Am I a slut?" Well, yes, I am, and proud of it. I expect to continue being a slut for as long as I can which, hopefully, will be many years.