Am I Awake?

Story Info
Sophia takes a pill or two.
1.7k words
3.53
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Carter asks excitedly.

"Of course my love" I reply trembling yet intensified at the thought of what he will have me do. He passes me two pills and a glass of water. I toss them in my mouth and swallow eagerly. Seconds later everything goes blurry and then dark.

I come to and hear murmuring. Nothing sounds clear and everything is black. I feel my wrists bound together possibly by rope? My bare nipples tingle from the cool air. What I presume are ear defenders are now removed from my head and I can hear!

At first I don't recognise any of the excited voices but I count maybe 3 or 4 men. All of a sudden it goes quiet.

Carter says "Sophia I have a few treats lined up for you."

"Yes my love" I reply as he removes my blindfold. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I think. My heart pounding as I look up and see my sisters husband Steve naked in front of me! Moving towards me his decent girth and length now inches from my face!

I look at Carter and he gives me a willing nod of approval. I had mentioned to him once that I had a very saucy dream involving Steve.

Steve using his hand feeds his tool into my half open mouth and I get to work. In no time I explore his cock with my tongue and lips.

"Your sis hardly ever does this" he says.

I cringe at what he says but excite at the thought of being more dirty than my sister.

"I've always wanted a go on you Soaf. I knew that mouth would be good at sucking a cock" he says.

I feel humiliated and uncomfortable but horny as I press my lips around his shaft in hope he will come so this can be over.

"Right I'm finally getting a look at this little pussy" he promises as he leaves my mouth and yanks my legs up in the air. I am so nervous at this point but i really want him to fuck me.

He slides his cock inside and leans towards me in the missionary position. He kisses me and sticks his tongue in my mouth, his eyes closed, yet mine are open as I stare at him in intrigue.

"How can he do this to my sister?" I wonder as one of his fingers makes it's way towards my arsehole. "how can I do this to my sister?" I debate.

He pushes one finger at first and then two fingers deep into my arse while his cock is pounding my vagina. I am coming a lot and squirt is flying everywhere down there especially the deeper he fingers my arse!

"You little slut I bet you take it in the arse like your sister?"

My stomach cramps up but my arse tingles in excitement. He pulls out of my cunt and pushes his tip into my anus. With confidence he thrusts in while almost celebrating. It hurts for a few seconds and then I'm relaxed and I start taking it. "Woah you're tighter than her" he brags.

"He's comparing my sisters anus to mine?" I quiver. As he starts slamming harder my arse is squelching.

"Corrr that arse is gobbling my cock up ain't it" he claims.

This is clearly not as awkward for him as it is for me as he stares me into my eyes while he bruises my tight arsehole. Then he jitters as his hot seed fills up my arse. He pulls out and stands up. Before I can speak he sticks his cock into my mouth!

I have never done this before. It doesn't taste clean or prepared. It tastes sweaty, dirty and also there's still little spurts of cum.

"How does your arse taste?" he jokes as my humility grows deeper. He pulls out and walks off smug as if it's a job well done. I wipe my mouth of the dirt, my arse is sore and dribbling and my pussy is still oozing my own juices. I feel shame but extremely satisfied.

The door opens and my boss walks in. His name is Trent and he gives me shit all day long. He makes me pick things up here and there so he can ogle me bending over. He suggests I parade my tits to the clients to close deals but never gives me a raise or promotion.

And now this sexist pig is staring straight at my breasts and my gaping pussy!

"Carter tells me you're looking for a promotion?" He smiles.

I can't deny he is in good shape, has a gorgeous face and so I give him the fuck me eyes. Trent walks over to me, sticks two fingers inside my pussy and starts frigging.

"Fuck you're a loose one. I'm surprised you haven't been round the office" he says smugly. All of a sudden I go red with anger but try turning it into pleasure. I writhe into his fingers aggressively making them deeper. He slides in a third, a fourth and then his thumb.

"He's trying to fist me?" I tremble. I go with it and he's pressing his hand inside my pussy nearly to the knuckles while he takes his chubby cock and presses it against my wet arsehole.

"Let's see if the back door is tighter" he rams in deep and sighs. "Fuck it wants me" he says and starts fucking my arse. My pussy is stretching, getting even more wet, the knuckles pop inside - his fist is inside of me!

"Woah" he says, and continues to drill my arse and plunge my pussy simultaneously. It's not long until I'm squirting everywhere.

He pulls his cock and fist out at the same time and plumps his cock in my pussy. He then points his fist into my anus and pushes.

"No way" I think. "I don't think you can.." I say.

"I thought you were a good slut?" He responds and prods deeper in my arse.

I am a good slut. "I can take his fist" I believe.

I'm coming more than I ever have.

He stops with his fist and pulls out and sticks his fingers straight in my mouth. I suck them hesitantly, I can taste my arse again, not enjoyingly but it is making me really horny.

He pulls his cock out, jerks frantically and he's ready to blow.

"Best warm this arse up for the next guy" he says as he winks.

He quivers and pushes deep up my sphincter and releases his splodge inside me.

He tongues my mouth before he says "thank you." His hot cum dribbles out as his cock leaves my now swollen arse. He walks out and the next guy walks in.

Keith works in my office, and ogles me all day. He caught me giving a blowjob to an ex in the office one night and I had to flash my nipples to get him to keep quiet. He's only ever said about 20 words to me.

He walks over to me shyly and I think "I'm gonna have some fun with this one."

I turn slutty and summon him over, "I know you want to taste this pussy Keith." I tempt him. He smiles and edges over. "Don't you wanna eat my pussy and then stick your cock inside me?" I say as I lick my lips.

He undoes his trousers and "FUCK ME!"

I was not expecting this! He pulls out what resembles a pringle can of a penis, it's about as thick as his wrist, about the size of a standard ruler!

All of a sudden I kind of feel threatened as he approaches me with this weapon. He nods at me as a hint for me to suck it and so I try.

I cannot grasp my lips around it and I'm basically bathing his head with my tongue. Pre cum spurts our and glistens over my tongue and chin. He gets irritates trying to fit this hammer of a cock into my mouth - to no avail.

I tell him to lay down and hover my cunt rubbing against his beast.

He interrupts "no. My face".

I oblige, move up and instantly his tongue invades my snatch. He tongue fucks me for a good minute or so, lapping at my clit and labia. He then slides his tongue back and licks around my anus. My god it feels so good and sensitive. He sticks his tongue inside and builds pace. He gargles in enjoyment.

I wonder "does he know two men have released up there?" But who cares.

I'm ready to take him in my pussy, I lift up and move down to his massive prick.

I spit into my hand and caress the head then I lower my lips onto it and push. I feel it pop into my pussy! Slowly I writhe up and down, it hurts but it's also sensational. I try and take him deep but realise he's only half way inside me. I look at him, he's mesmerised at the fact he is fucking me, he probably thought he would never get the chance.

I give him enticing eyes as I grind his muscle. I'm starting to squirt over his belly at this point.

I whisper down to him "how would you like to fuck my arsehole?"

Something changes, he musters up strength, flips me onto my front, pulls me up onto all fours and burys his tongue into my ass. Next he brushes his monster cock against my anus. I push back until I feel it begging to enter.

In one big push I take the whole thing inside me and all of a sudden I don't feel good.

But he has begun fucking me now and I want to make him come.

It feels like tearing as if he is ripping my anus.

He is ecstatic as he batters my swollen arsehole. He builds speed and in an instant he comes a lot!

He pulls out and I feel it pouring out of me.

"Woah" he says apologetically as he gets up and hurries off.

I look down and can instantly see globs of white with light red and brown tinges.

I feel my sore arsehole and look at my fingers and there is light blood.

Carter walks over and kisses me, while using a wet wipe to clean my fucked holes.

"You did great baby." he says smiling.