Am I Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, look at mister big words over there," Sherry chimed in.

"You know what they say about people using big words?" Wendy added in the knock down.

"Small ..." both Sherry and Wendy started together.

"Girls, watch it!" Mom interrupted.

"That was probably the best course of action," Dad stated.

The twins were tasked with clean up cause they did not help making of supper. They moaned and complained about how unfair it was, but that did not last long. Mom and Dad headed out to the back deck to enjoy some adult time. I headed up to my room to try to read through more of the files from the Stratfields.

There was another chat transcript that I was curious about.

QueenBee: Did you get the picture?

KillerinHeels: Yes I did; and now I know why you are not sleeping well.

QueenBee: What?

KillerinHeels: You are all Horned Up! And no wonder with a young stud like that across the street.

QueenBee: He is just a boy, A Fine looking boy

KillerinHeels: So have you thought about seducing him? Or are you okay with just teasing him all of the time?

QueenBee: What? I am no Tease! And no seduction, like I said before I just want to be taken. And violated over and over again!

KillerinHeels: You are a Tease, and look at yourself. I bet you are getting wet just thinking of him doing all those nasty things to you, because I know that I am.

QueenBee: Stop, Even if he had it in him to treat me the way I want it. If Stan ever found out...

KillerinHeels: So that is what is keeping you up at night. You are trying to find away to seduce the Stud across the street, without Stan finding out. That would keep me up too

QueenBee: You're bad! See you next week?

KillerinHeels: I land Thursday, so is it still good for me to stay with you?

QueenBee: Looking forward to it

KillerinHeels: Then maybe you might introduce me to your new male friend ;)

QueenBee: Ohh, Get going!

So Mrs. Stratfield has a thing for me but she is afraid of losing it all by Mr. Stratfield and the prenup? I began to wonder if was some way that I could put a little pressure on Mr. Stratfield. So I focused my attention on the files from Mr. Stratfield's computer. This was going to take forever to filter through each and every document so I tried a random file.

Not much going on here, just a memo about a company weekend event that was canceled. There was something about the date that stuck in my brain. The next file was an email archive. It was from Mr. Stratfield to Mrs. Stratfield. It was a confirmation that he would be out of town at a company event this weekend. Wow, wait, did that previous memo not say that the event was canceled. What game is Mr. Stratfield playing? As I tried to think that he was doing something other than having an affair that date reminded about the chat transcript. "KillerinHeels" is coming in this weekend also.

I thought I had a good idea of what was going on across the street until I am came across a video file. I have come this far, why not see what this file was. Maybe it is just some porn of Mr. Stratfield's.

As the movie starts, I notice that it is a security video from inside of Mrs. Stratfield's bedroom. Mrs. Stratfield enters pulling another woman in with her.

Mrs. Stratfield has a red backless cocktail dress, with a thigh high split. While the other woman was wearing a tight blue mini dress, which just covered her ass.

The other woman, has shoulder length blonde hair, and is slightly shorter than Mrs. Stratfield. The two started to make out, before the blonde reaches into Mrs. Stratfield's dress and must be playing with her pussy. Mrs. Stratfield tilts her head back, while the blonde starts to kiss or nibble on her neck.

To bad there was no sound, or this would have been on hell of a porno. Mrs. Stratfield grabs the blonde and throws her onto the bed. The blonde lands on her back, and seems to have a slight surprised look on her face. It is hard to make out much facial features though, due to the average quality of the video. I watch as Mrs. Stratfield pushes the blonde's legs apart. Before proceeding to bury her head in the blonde's crotch. Now it is the blonde's turn to tilt her head back. Damn, I wish this video had sound.

"Jacob!" my Mom yelled, "Jacob! There is someone on the phone for you!"

"Okay Mom," I yelled back. What time was it I asked myself; before looking at the alarm clock? The display shows 10:12 PM. Who is calling me at this hour? Well, only one way to know.

I picked up the receiver in my room, "Hello,"

"Hello, Jake it is Stan,"

"Oh Hi Mr. Strat... I am sorry I am just so use to calling you Mr. Stratfield. What can I do for you, Stan?" I asked while still watching his wife eat out another woman on my laptop screen. The Blonde now has her tits out, and seems to be rubbing or even pinching her nipples.

"Jake, sorry for calling this late, but I had to make sure that Kat was asleep already," Stan seemed to slur a bit. He must have had a few more rum and colas. "I am not sure how to ask this,"

"What do you want to know?" I replied worried that he somehow knows about me copying these files from his computer.

"Well, maybe would should just meet tomorrow and talk face to face, I have a favor to ask of you," Stan mumbled.

"Oh okay, I can come by your office around lunch time," I said wondering what this favor might be.

"That sounds good. Give me your cell number and I will text you directly with the place and time," Stan stammered. That all seemed reasonable, so I gave him my cell number. "Okay, Jake see you tomorrow," And with that he hung up.

"Hmm, what favor could I do for Stan?" I thought to myself, as I returned my attention back to the laptop screen. Mrs. Stratfield was now on her back, and the blonde was between her legs, and Mrs. Stratfield has her breast out. This went on for a while, before Mrs. Stratfield pushed the blonde away and got up and left the room.

The blonde stayed on the bed with her tits hanging out and playing with herself. It was not long before Mrs. Stratfield returned wearing just her black stockings, heels and something else around her waist. Could that be her strap on? The blonde started to shake her head no, but Mrs. Stratfield did not seem to care. The blonde turn to crawl away from her, but that just made it easier for Mrs. Stratfield grab her hips and line up the dildo.

I started to stroke myself as I watched Mrs. Stratfield assault her female friend with her fake cock. It was not long before I was reaching for some tissues to contain my seed as I came hard into them. I guessed that the blonde orgasmed at about the same time, cause she collapsed on the bed. The file ended shortly after that.

I closed up my laptop, and headed to have a shower before I headed to bed. Sleep came fast, but the between dreams of me fucking Mrs. Stratfield and wonder what Mr. Stratfield wants it was not all that restful.

Like always when it is hard to get any restful sleep time seems to drag on, then when you finally fall deep a sleep your alarm wakes you up way to early. As the alarm rages on, I reach over and slam my palm down on it. "Why did I set that thing?" I said to myself. I have nothing planed and don't have to be anywhere this early today. I do have that thing with Mr. Stratfield around lunch, but it is just after 7. I tried to roll back over and get some more sleep, but my mind was not going to have any of that.

So I found myself getting up and going down to the basement and started to do a few reps with the weight machine. I worked out for about 30 minutes, before heading up to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Good old instant oatmeal with extra apple and raisins. The twins were there giggling about something on Facebook. I just shook my head and started to eat my oatmeal.

"You are not going to be home Friday night?" Sherry asked me as she pried herself away from her phone.

"Why? I have no plans to be anywhere else," I replied.

"We are having a few of our friends over, and we don't need you perving over our friends," Wendy added.

"Do Mom and Dad know about your plans?" I asked with a mouth full of oatmeal.

"Yesssss, But you can't be here," Sherry stated coldly, "we are going to be using the pool, so you can't be Here!"

"I will see what I can do," I replied, "but if I can't work anything out, I will stay locked in my bedroom, okay?"

"Okay, but try hard not to be here" Wendy huffed before the two of them got up and head off to school.

I could understand that the girls wanted to have a little party for the end of the school year. It would be weird to hang around a bunch of teenager. I finished my breakfast then headed up to get a shower.

I dressed in a pair of jeans and a causal golf shirt, as I noticed that Mr. Stratfield had sent me the address of a Tilted Kilt pub, just down the street from his office.

When I got there Mr. Stratfield was already there, and had ordered a drink. As I sat down a cute blonde server came over to take my order. "I'll have a Sprite," I replied.

"No, He will have the same," Stan stated as he indicated to his drink.

"Sure, I guess, one can't hurt," I confirmed. Camy, as her name tag indicated turned and walked away to fill the order. "You know I am not much of a drinker,"

"You might need that drink, for what I want to ask of you," Stan said before taking a big sip of his drink. "I know that you found my spyware on Kat's computer," Stan started, "So I know that you know that I am spying on my own wife," Stan paused as Camy brought me my drink. I took a sip a little nervous where this conversation was going.

"I love my wife, but I can't be the man that she needs," Stan said softly. He was building to something, but this pace was killing me.

"Yes I did find it, but I left it alone. What are you getting at?" I replied in an equally hushed manner.

With another big sip of his drink, "Straight to the point good. What you may not know, is that she has a crush on you. But she wants to be dominated and used sexually." He said. I must have had a surprised look on my face because I understood what he wanted from me. Did he just ask me to not just have sex with his wife, but to dominate her?

"Is that something that you think you could do?" Stan asked.

"I don't know," I replied, as my mind was spinning and not really focusing on anything.

"I understand," Stan commented after taking another sip, "If you do this for us, I will get you a summer position with the company in the IT department." That was a good offer, and would help pay for college.

"Okay, but you cannot use this against her," I stated after taking a sip of my own drink.

"Then we agree, good," Stan said with a sigh of relief. "I will have the head of the IT call you next week." With that we shock hands. "I have to run, but stay and enjoy that." Stan stood up and headed over to the bar to pay the tab, before heading back to the office.

What had I just agreed to? What have I gotten myself into? Could I even do this? These thoughts filled my mind as I finished the drink. Here I have been given the task of using another man's wife as my own sexual plaything. My whole life I have been told to respect women, and now I need to forget that.

When I got home I needed to do a little research on domination if I was going to do this. So online I went. It did not take long to find out about domination. I found it fascinating, the whole idea of forcing a person to full fill your every need. But at the same time they are getting pleasure from the forced acts. The more I researched the more I talked myself into do this. I started to build a list of what I was going use Mrs. Stratfield. The ideas were getting so vivid that I had to go and get some personal relief.

After cleaning myself up I started to hatch a plan. I set out to looking for a few things in the house that I would need to make my plan work. Next I texted Mr. Stratfield that he should call home and tell Mrs. Stratfield that he would be working late just to give me some more time alone with Mrs. Stratfield. Then I called my mom letting her know that I would not be home for supper.

I grabbed my bag of goodies and headed across the street. My heart was racing. To say that I was nervous would be an understatement. I quickly tried to come up with a reason for me coming over. "KISS, keep it simple stupid" I will just tell her that I left something in her study.

The moment of truth, could I go through with this I thought as I reached the door. "I can do this," I said to myself before ringing the door bell.

It seemed like an eternity before she answered the door. "Who is it?" Mrs. Stratfield asked from behind the door.

"It's me Jake, I think I left something in your office yesterday," I replied with a little squeak in my voice.

"Can't you come back and get it?" She asked.

"It will only take a minute or so for me to grab it," I said with a little more confidence in my voice.

"Okay, but make it quick," Mrs. Stratfield said with a sternness in her voice. She opened the door to let me.

I quickly stepped in before she changed her mind. The first step was complete; I was inside the house. Mrs. Stratfield must have been in the middle of getting dressed, because she wearing a red satin robe pulled tight and black stockings. No heels yet it seemed.

I kicked off my shoes and we both headed toward her home office. I did not let us get to far from the door, before I spun her around to face me. There was a look of shock in her face, like how dare I touch her. I did not let that last too long before I lunged down and wrapped my arms around her waist and hoisted her up and on to my shoulder. I think she was in shock because she did not start squirming until we were half way up the stairs.

"Put me down!" She was screaming while punching my back and swinging her legs. The punches stung a little, and the squirming was making it more difficult to keep her on my shoulder. But I made my way into her bedroom. Where I slammed her down in the middle of her bed.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Stratfield asked in a shaky voice, as I took my shirt off.

"Bring that nasty mouth of yours over here," I stated coldly while undoing my pants.

"What, no, you can't," Katherine said in that shaky voice.

"Okay have it your way," I said. Before grabbing her legs and pulled her to me. The red robe had come undone to reveal a lacy black bra and panty set. Those have to go and there was only one way I was going to make that happen. Mrs. Stratfield stopped kicking as I pulled her ankles up toward my shoulders; or maybe she stopped cause of the devilish grin on my face.

With her not fighting back some much, I was able to immobilize her legs with one arm, while I used the other to reach down and grab a hold of the crotch of her panties. I noticed that they were wet already, before I tore them from her body. Katherine gasped as the thin fabric was ripped from her.

I am sure that it hurt her little as her underwear was torn from her body. The look on Katherine's face was that of confusion. Maybe she was wondering if this was real or just a dream. The confusion let me undo my pants and let them fall to the floor.

"How could you know?" She was whispering as she shook her head side to side. But there she laid, the woman that filled most of my fantasies. She is on her back with her long sexy legs by my left shoulder, her large tits still contained in that so sexy lace bra. Her long, black hair flopping back and forth as Mrs. Stratfield tries to come to terms of what I am doing to her.

"You can't, we can't, OOOOHHHHHHH Gawd!" she moaned as I forced my manhood past her woman lips. She was so wet and tight. Then with one more forceful thrust buried the entire length of my cock into her tight wet cunt. "Please, please, please, Gawd oh Gawd," Katherine moaned as is started to pump her womanhood with deep forceful thrusts.

Katherine reached over her head and was clawing at the cover drawing them up over her head to muffle her own moans of pleasure. I was sawing my cock in and out of her tight pussy. The heat and the fact that I was full filling so many fantasies at this very moment, I tried to hold off cumming as long as I could. Before I felt her pussy clamp down on my shaft. "Noooooooo, Gawd," Katherine moaned loudly as she sat up while her body convulsed around my impaled cock!

While she was still sitting half up, I let her ankles go and reached out for the back of her head and pulled her up toward me. "Yes," was all I said before kissing her right on the mouth. Her lips made no attempt to stop my tongue from entering her mouth. Soon our tongues were intertwined in a deep French kiss. She tried to reach up and wrap her arms around my neck. I was not going to let her get the upper hand.

I pushed her back down on the bed. She looked shocked, but that faded as I leaned in and pulled down her lace bra, freeing her large tits. I started to suck and nibble on one nipple, before switching to the other.

"Oh, Gawd, Jake, you're not supposed to be this good," Katherine moaned as I started up my thrusts while still suckling on a nipple.

I was getting close to cumming, and I think she could feel my cock starting to pulse in her tight cunt.

"No, no not in me," She cried as I could not stop myself even if I wanted to. I kept pumping my man seed deep into her cunt. The feeling set her off again, as I felt another flood around my cock. Mrs. Stratfield collapsed on the bed trying to catch her breath. I paused to catch my breath slightly, before give her left tit a slap.

"No time for that, now get over here and clean my cock," I said coldly while pulling my softening cock from her. I spun her around 180 degrees. Again she gasped at my boldness, which just left her mouth open for me to push my semi rigid cock into her mouth. Katherine's eyes seemed to pop out of her head as I started to push more and more of my cock into her mouth.

She moaned slightly as her tongue started to swirl around on my cock. I stopped the thrusting to enjoy her tongue on my shaft, which was having a pleasant effect of getting me hard again. As the blood started to flow back into my cock I stated, "That's my good cock sucker"

Katherine moaned around my cock, as I pinched one of her nipples. With my cock hardening I started to thrust in to mouth, forcing my cock down her throat. As I fucked her face I watched as Mrs. Stratfield started to play with her clit.

"Oh, you dirty slut, you like me fucking your face, don't you," I said with pleasure as I watch my MILF slut finger her just fucked cunt.

All this standing and thrusting was taking its toll on my legs. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and crawled on to the bed. As I laid down, "Get over here, Kate and continue what you started" I commanded.

Mrs. Stratfield stared at me with daggers in her eyes. "No one calls me Kate, do you get that, no one!" She tried to sound forceful again as she sat up and looked at me.

"I don't care what you think slut, now put that mouth back to what it was build for," I said forcefully as I reached out and grabbed the back of her head and forced it down on my cock. She tried to fight back; but like before I am stronger than she is, and deep down she wants it this way. I held her there as she started to choke on my cock before I let go of her head. With a slight whimper she started to bob her head on my cock.

"That's it, Slut Kate," I said that enforcing that I am in charge, "Get it nice and wet, cause you are going to use it to fuck yourself in the ass"

Katherine whimpered on my cock, as I am sure she was pondering that last statement. "Please not in the ass," She pleaded before going back to sucking my dick.

"I was not asking Slut Kate, I was telling!" I scolded her. She moaned again on my cock. Her efforts were paying off and I was getting close to cumming. I know that she could tell that too, as she worked harder to make me cum. "Look at you trying to make me cum in your mouth, you better swallow it all, Slut!"