Am I Jealous? Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of an Indian couple's fantasy.
2.1k words
19.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers

Present

It was a bad idea, a very bad idea. I was younger, immature, with hot blood running in my brain. But now as I think about it, it WAS a very bad idea even though we all enjoyed it very much at that point.

I am Rohan, a thirty year old guy, husband of a twenty-nine year old beautiful woman. Right now, I'm in a bus, along with my wife Sunehra to a second honeymoon to celebrate five years of our married life. Old memories of our first honeymoon started to sink in me as I sank in the comfortable chair of the intercity bus.

Earlier

It was right after our marriage, we were off to our honeymoon in Goa. The reservations were done earlier, so there was no tension at all. We hugged all the way to there.

Reaching there we went straight to the room to freshen up. A car was standing by to take us to the sightseeing. After changing clothes and having breakfast we got on the car for the tour.

Present

Recalling my past came to a halt when the bus attendant told us that we're starting now. I looked at Sunehra; she smiled at me and looked outside the window. I sank in again in my past.

Earlier

While we were roaming from site to site, at one site, a photographer boy named Vikash asked me whether we wanted to capture our moments there in his camera. We had brought our own camera with us, but he was asking a reasonable price for being with us for the whole day. So I hired him. We went to various sites and he took pictures of us. The day soon started for the evening, so we decided to return to the room. Vikash told me that he'll hand me the pictures in the morning or even in the night if we want it in early basis, but with some extra charges for them. I asked about his working hour. He informed me that generally he works till sunset. Then he takes a break and meets his friends for a few hours. I asked him to meet us with the printed copies in the morning. I also said that if I like his work, I'll hire him for the next few days as well, as long as we're staying here.

That night Sunehra and I had sex. It was more than lovemaking, it was pure sex. We have been dating for seven years before our love turned into marriage. We first had sex in the second year of our relationship. Since then it's a continuous process. We also had different partners in our bed, but in front of each other. We have a fairly regular (once in a month) affair with another couple in our home. But she was a virgin when we first had sex, but I wasn't.

After sex we went to sleep. The next day we woke up with a call from the reception that a boy named Vikash wants to meet us. I asked the receptionist to let him wait in the lounge and we'll go down in a few minutes. I woke Sunehra up and freshened up before heading down from our third floor condo. I met Vikash and took the pictures from him. He actually did a great job on taking those pictures. I immediately hired him inside my mind, but held back for discussing it with Sunehra before finalizing it.

Sunehra came in the lounge wearing a t-shirt and jeans. She was looking great. I showed her the pictures and she liked them as well. So after talking to her I hired him for the rest of the stay there, considering that he'll take the same quality pictures at least and the payment will be given after he delivers the photos in hand. He promptly agreed.

That day we went to the beach. We acted like two kids and Vikash took a lot of pictures of us having fun. We took a break for lunch and then laid down on the beach for some rest. In the meanwhile, Vikash went back to have his lunch as well. Then after about an hour he came back and we were also ready to take another round in the beach.

Finally it was dark and we called it a night and parted, asking Vikash to bring the pictures the next day.

The room we hired was spacious with two adjoin rooms with an attached toilet and a balcony in the bedroom facing the beach. We had dinner outside and crashed in our room by nine pm. At one point we started to kiss and wanted to have sex. I don't know what made me tell her that, but it just came out of my mouth at that very moment. I asked, "Sunehra, can we ask Vikash to take some intimate pictures of us sometime?"

She was also horny and she said, "Will you be okay with him seeing me naked?"

"I don't mind. You have been naked in front of other people. And it's not like we'll meet him again. It's just that we'll have some pictures to remember later on."

She thought for a while and just said "Let's see" and nothing else. We finished our sex without any more words. After having sex we slept like a log.

The next day I was again awakened from the call from the reception, informing me that Vikash is waiting in the lounge. I woke Sunehra and got ready and went in the lounge. I was talking to Vikash when Sunehra came down. We went out for breakfast, asking Vikash to meet us at the beach in an hour. While having breakfast I asked, "Sunehra, did you think about my proposal about asking Vikash to take pictures of us?"

She said, "I'm game if you're okay with it." I told her that I'll personally ask Vikash and let her know about it.

While on the beach we took some pictures together. Then I excused myself for a moment and asked him to take single photos of her. I slowly moved towards him and asked him to meet me alone after taking the shots. After a few more minutes Sunehra wanted to take rest. So she headed for the lounger in the beach that we hired. While she was resting, I excused myself for a smoke and walked away from her. From the corner of my eyes I saw Vikash following me at a distance. I walked to a secluded place and lighted a cigarette, waiting for Vikash. He was very curious to hear what I wanted to say.

I asked him about his work, his family and his life. But I was unable to ask him the right question. I was hesitating inside my mind about asking him. I knew I had to, but it was very difficult. Then I proposed him my plan, "I was hoping to hire you for some personal pictures, if you're okay with it."

"What kinda personal pictures are you talking about?" He asked.

"You know, personal, in the bed..."

"You mean, while you're having sex?"

"Yes. Is that gonna be a problem?"

He cleared his throat and said, "No one has ever asked me to do such a thing. But no, that's not gonna be a problem."

I set some ground rules for him. One -- no camera from him, I'll provide one. Two -- no touching, just taking pictures. Three -- All his belongings, like phone, camera or any other gadgets will have to be submitted to me until he leaves our room after his job is done. I also mentioned that I'll pay him for his service and he doesn't need to submit the share to his boss, he'll be able to keep all to himself. He thought for a while and asked me when I was expecting him to take those pictures which I said, "Maybe tomorrow after lunch will be a good time."

He told me that his business hours are from sunrise to sunset. And he will have to submit some money if I wanted him to take pictures in the afternoon. But he'll not be able to show his boss any pictures in his camera, so there might be some questions about the money he gets, which he would want to avoid. I started to think. Then I asked him where he stays at night which he replied that he has a father who is drunk most of the night and will not be a problem for him to stay the night with us. I was about to smile in happiness thinking about passing all the hurdles when Vikash threw me the last and final hurdle which is also the toughest as well. He asked, "But sir, the hotel manager might create a problem about me staying there with you. He will certainly guess the worst."

My heart sank. I told him that I will think about it and will let him know by sunset.

Present

My roaming in the past again came to a halt when the bus attendance announced our journey break. I looked at Sunehra and she was sleeping peacefully. I gently woke her up and asked her if she'll get down, which she declined. So I got down from the bus and bought a cup of coffee for me and stood outside the bus. I lit a cigarette and had my coffee along with it. I got up on the bus after finishing them and sat beside Sunehra's seat, she was deep in sleep. After a few long minutes the passengers started to board again and soon the bus started to move and I sank myself again in the past.

Earlier

After talking to Vikash I went back to Sunehra, who was in the lounger, reading a book. I told her everything. She didn't want to talk in public, so we headed back to the room.

Inside, I told her about my conversation with Vikash. She also found it hard to approach to the hotel management. Then I had a plan. I discussed it with her and then went down to talk to the hotel management. I asked them to arrange a car for another tour to the rest of the area in Goa. The manager informed me that going to that place will take too much time and we should start early in the morning if we want to avoid traffic and heat. I was expecting the same from him. So I told him that we've hired a camera boy for the whole week of our stay and I asked him if he could give him a place for the night to sleep or I could let him sleep in the adjoin room in my suite. The manager advised me not to do so as the local are sometimes thieves and if anything were lost from our room, the hotel management will not take any responsibility for that. He suggested me to ask the boy to meet us early in the next morning with his camera. But I wanted him to stay with us. So I asked the manager whether he'll be able to manage another room for me to hire for the boy, which would be cheaper. Luckily, the manager billed me another room, a few doors away on the same floor from the one we were staying. I paid him the bill and headed upstairs.

I told Sunehra about my plan and then decided to have dinner outside. While out, I called Vikash and told him to pack his camera for the next day and meet me in two hours in the lounge.

After dinner we stopped for some shopping. When we reached our hotel, Vikash was already waiting in the lounge. I asked him whether he had dinner, he said he did. So I asked a bellboy to show him his room. I handed the room key to Sunehra and sent her to our room. Then I went with Vikash and settled him in his room and came back to ours.

When Sunehra opened the door, she was looking gorgeous. She had a see through negligee with white bra and a white G-string panty inside. I locked the door and kissed her tight. Then we planned about next things we want to do in each other's arms.

It was almost eleven pm, so we decided to call Vikash. I went near his door and called him out. When he came out, I asked him to leave his camera and cell phone in his room and come with me. I looked around to make sure nobody is in the corridor and brought Vikash in our room and locked the door behind.

iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Executive Privilege Ch. 01 A corporate culture of greed and lust.in Group Sex
Sharing Clare Ch. 01 Night of discovery leads to a wife sharing experience.in Loving Wives
Oh Brother! Ch. 01 My wife enjoys my brother while I secretly watch.in Loving Wives
My First Time as a Shared Wife Couple take a step into wife sharing.in Loving Wives
Sharing Amy Husband shares hot wife with good friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories