Am I Jealous? Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple have sex.
2.9k words
18.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers

It was almost eleven pm, so we decided to call Vikash. I went near his door and called him out. When he came out, I asked him to leave his camera and cell phone in his room and come with me. I looked around to make sure nobody is in the corridor and brought Vikash in our room and locked the door behind. Sunehra was inside the toilet when we went inside the room. I opened the suitcase and handed him my camera, fully charged and emptied for action. He switched on the camera and I showed him how to operate. Mine is a DSLR camera but Vikash was an intelligent boy and didn't need much help on operating it. Within a few minutes he was good to go.

Sunehra came out of the toilet and sat on the bed. Then came the part where a total silence was around. Sunehra was sitting on the bed; I was standing beside Vikash, near the bedroom door. The TV produced the only sound in the room. I looked at both of them; Sunehra was looking at the floor, still wearing her negligee with her bra and G-string very much visible. Vikash was ogling Sunehra without blinking his eyes. I touched Vikash's shoulder to wake him up from his trance. He shook and looked at me; he seemed a bit shy at his behavior. I smiled to assure him nothing was wrong. I asked him, "Have you seen a girl naked before?" To my surprise, he nodded his head "No." I was almost sure that Vikash is not a virgin, but I was wrong. To confirm my assumption, I asked, "Are you a virgin?" He shyly nodded "Yes." I was astonished. I said, "Don't be shy. Up to a point in our life we all remain virgins. How old are you?"

"Nineteen." He shyly replied.

"Don't worry; you have plenty of time in your life."

Now, Sunehra and I had many bed-talks about many of our fantasies. One of the fantasies we both have is Sunehra having sex with a virgin boy. When I first had sex with Sunehra, I was no virgin, had two more pussies before her and one of them used to be my ex-girlfriend whom I had sex with almost regularly. So she has this secret fantasy of having sex with a virgin. When Vikash said that he was a virgin, I looked at Sunehra, who had this mischievous smile around her lips. I looked at Vikash and said to start his camera and position himself in a suitable place. Also told him to guide us along the way he finds will have good camera angle and that he should feel free to be in his clothes or be nude, whichever he feels more comforting.

I was wearing a pant and a t-shirt and nothing underneath. I was sporting a semi hard cock already and my six and a half inch made a small tent in front of me. I got on bed and went near Sunehra. She looked at me. Vikash started to guide us to the poses he wanted to take pictures in. As they are not important for the story, I'm skipping his photo-shoot guidance.

Our lips met and we smooched each other for a while and then locked in French kiss as our saliva mingled with other. I cupped her 34C breast over her negligee and she moaned in my mouth. I parted the negligee in the front and pushed it down from her shoulder. It remained around her waist and on the bed. My hands started to roam her shoulder and downward as we kissed. Finally it reached the front of her chest and cupped her breasts again.

In the meanwhile Sunehra also started to roam her hand on my body and it grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and started to pull it up. We broke the kiss to let her remove it over my head. Then we started to kiss again, only this time her hands started playing with my nipples and chest hair. From the corner of my eyes I could see Vikash was sitting near us, taking pictures from our side.

I put my hands behind Sunehra in search for the hook of her bra. When I found it, I unclasped it and then pushed the straps out of her shoulder. Her bra hanged there on her elbow, the cups still covering her tits, while her breasts were almost visible from the side. Vikash took a couple of snaps of that pose; some of them were pretty close-ups. I then pulled her bra from her hand and she let her hand go off me to let the bra get out of my way. Her dark brown nipples were showing her excitement by protruding half an inch from her breasts. I let Vikash take a few snaps of those globes, then I bent down to take one of her tits inside my mouth. Sunehra let air pass out from her throat and a small moan to appreciate what I was doing. I gently licked her nipple and then put my mouth around it and started sucking it. She grabbed my head close to her bosom as I sucked her to excitement. After a while I switched to the other one so that it doesn't feel neglected.

When I felt that she had enough, I let her tit go out from my mouth and started to go down on her body. When I reached her belly button, I pushed her back and she rested herself on her elbow in a half down pose. I kissed through her belly & moved towards her crotch. She spread her legs a little in her arousal. I put both of my index fingers inside her G-string and pulled them down. She raised her hips to allow me to remove it from her body. I pulled strings of her panty and let it fall on the floor. I kneeled down on the floor in front of her and kissed her thighs and her crotch. I kissed my way down. When I reached her knees, I pulled her left leg straight and put it on my lap. Then I resumed my journey of kiss towards her toes. I only stopped when I reached her feet and kissed all her toes. Then I pulled her right leg too on my lap and started to kiss my way up to her knees, starting from her toes. When I reached her knees, I moved back to her toes, this time to suck each of her toes in my mouth. When I finished sucking each toes an ample amount of time, I licked the bottom of her feet to her heel. I only let her go after I finished kissing her feet.

Then Sunehra pulled me on my feet and tugged my pants down on my ankles. I stepped out of them to become fully nude. My six and a half inches of pride was waiting for some love. Sunehra stood up, letting her negligee fall down on the bed. She turned to me and pushed me on the bed. Then she straddled me and bent down to kiss me on my lips. First she kissed my lips, then she moved to my eyes, then to my cheeks, and those kisses were followed by kisses downwards. She reached my throat and toward the shoulder. She passed my collar bone to my chest where she kissed virtually each of the chest hair. I closed my eyes, trying to feel her love all over my body. She nibbled my left nipple with her tongue and then did the same to my right one. After that she slowly sucked each one of them and bit them lightly. I was wriggling underneath her which she didn't seem to notice. When she had enough of the "dark chocolate" (that's what she calls my nipple as I'm fair and my nipples are very dark in color), she resumed her way down on my stomach. That is when I felt something wet on the head of my cock. Then I realized that the lips of her pussy were touching the head of my cock and it was dripping wet. But the sensation didn't last long as she moved her face down and it made her move her groin from me.

Vikash took some amazing pictures when she was kissing me. We saw later that she was bent down onto me and her clean shaved pussy was protruding from between her legs and he took the opportunity to take a few shots of the glistening pussy.

Sunehra stood on the floor and kissed until she reached my trimmed crotch area. She kissed around my cock, careful enough to avoid kissing or touching it, kissed my thighs and licked my balls. My cock twitched, but she didn't touch it. Rather she kept on licking my balls as I spread my legs for her better access. She then put the sack inside her mouth and started to suck it, rolling the balls gently with her tongue. My toes started to curl, goose bumps inside my stomach, but I let her do her own way.

I almost gave up my hopes when I felt her hot breath on my cock. Then I felt her tongue on the base, moving upwards to the head. She licked till the head and went down again. She continued to lick from base to head to base for a couple of times. Then she wrapped her lips around the head and without touching it by hand she took half of my cock inside her mouth. She swirled the head inside her mouth with her tongue. I grabbed the bed sheet with both my hands as I tried the hardest to stop myself from cumming. Somehow I managed to hold me back and enjoy the blowjob. I felt Sunehra's mouth going up and down on my cock, engulfing more in every time. Finally she reached three-fourth of my cock (that is the most she can take of my cock). She stopped there and I started to get used to the feeling.

Then she did something that she has never done before and I will certainly not forget it in my life. She bobbed her head one more time till my head and back and then pushed her head more and her lips touched the base of my cock. At the same time, I felt the head of my cock touching the back of her throat. But it only lasted merely a second as she felt gag reflex and pulled her head back. She composed herself for a while then pushed her head back down -- all the way. This time even she gagged and pulled back. This went for a couple of times. She was unable to hold herself in deep throat position without gagging. I was almost ready to ask her to stop when she, for the final time, pushed her head down, and held it there for at least ten seconds. The back of her throat squeezed the head of my cock while the lips wrapped the base of the cock and her tongue provided the feeling only can be found in a deep throat. I felt like shooting my cum inside her throat but tried to hold it back. When I figured that it was getting impossible to hold any longer, I opened my eyes, held her face with my hands and pushed her head up to release my cock from her mouth. It actually "popped" out of her mouth and I could see her face showed the effort she gave to "almost make me cum".

She looked at me and we smiled as our eyes met. Then I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her on top of her to kiss her lips. I could taste my own precum in her mouth. I rolled over to put her beneath me and pulled her legs until her body was resting on the bed till her ass, her legs were hanging down from the bed to the floor. I knelt down between her legs and pulled them on my shoulder. I looked at Vikash, he was having a hard on. His jeans was trying its best to hide the boner and its size. I concentrated on Sunehra's pussy in front of me. I spread her legs apart and placed my face near her pussy. Then I licked her lips and darted my tongue inside her. She was wet! I started to lick her juice from the hole. Once the juice was out of the way, I pulled the lips apart with my fingers and started to lap inside. It was a never ending supply of juice. The more I licked, the more it kept flowing. I put my tongue inside her vagina and swirled a bit inside. Then I flicked her clit with my tongue and made her writhe in pleasure. I wrapped her pussy with my whole mouth and licked and sucked until I couldn't take it anymore.

Vikash was taking snaps after snaps, guiding us, telling us to hold for a while when he wanted to take shots from another angle. I got up, asked Sunehra in which position she want to do it, she asked me to get on top of her in missionary position. I stood between her legs and placed my cock on her entrance. I rubbed the head of my cock a few times on the lips before putting the head between her lips. Then I slowly pushed my hips forward and sent the cock inside her. I kept pushing my hips until my trimmed crotch touched her clean shaved crotch. My cock reached up to the hilt inside her pussy. I held there for a few moments to hold back my eruption. When I calmed down a bit I started to move slowly. I pulled my cock halfway and pushed it back in slow motion.

I looked at Vikash and he was behind us, taking close-up snaps of our genitals. I laid on Sunehra and whispered in her ear, "How does it feel?" She only moaned in reply. Then I again whispered, "Vikash is taking pictures of us fucking." She whispered back, "I know." I kissed her and kept on fucking her.

Then Vikash came beside us, taking pictures from the side, he took long shots and close shots. Then he again disappeared behind us. I again whispered in Sunehra's ear, "The boy is a virgin." She opened her eyes. I said, "You have this fantasy of fucking a virgin boy, remember? Do you want to fuck him?" She stared at me without answering my question. I told her, "If you want to fuck him, I wouldn't mind, rather will be happy to fulfill one of your fantasies." She didn't reply, just closed her eyes and enjoyed being fucked by me. I was afraid that it might be just a fantasy of her which she was afraid of turning into reality. I thought if I push her, she'll freak out. So I let it go and concentrated on the job at hand.

We were fucking (actual penetration) for around ten minutes when Sunehra started to move her hips and thrust her pelvis to get more of my cock inside her. I was too, reaching the edge. I began to pull my cock up to the head and push it in with more pace. Her pussy juice helped to penetrate with ease. Our fucking produced thumping noise and the whole room was filled with the noise. She pressed her mouth on my shoulder to muffle her moaning. I began to pump into her real hard and at one point she was biting my shoulder and scratching my back with her nails. My back started to ache, but I wanted to cum so much that I didn't even realize how hard her nails were digging in my skin. I pumped her hard until I felt my balls ache and my sperms started to rush to the cock. I locked my lips beside her and told her that "I love her" a couple of times before erupting inside her. She began to cum as soon as my sperms hit her pussy wall and her pussy started to milk my semen from my cock.

It was good! No, good will be less, it was great. Even great will be less, wait, awesome! I think overwhelming would be the perfect word for the fucking we just had. Here we were locked after an overwhelming fucking session, with the camera boy we met a few days ago -- merely a stranger to us, who observed us having mind blowing sex, also took some pictures which we could never take by ourselves. I was totally satisfied, and spent.

I raised my head and looked at Sunehra, her eyes were still shut, her lips were having a satisfied smile, she was breathing heavily -- altogether it was very erotic. Her pussy gave a couple more spasms and made my cock tweak in response. I kissed her lips and her nipples again before parting from her.

I looked at Vikash; his smile was from ear to ear. He looked towards Sunehra and then after a while looked down in shyness. I looked at Sunehra and saw her looking at him. Then she looked at me and we smiled.

iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Claire and Our Neighbor An older, dark neighbor has some fun with the wife.in Loving Wives
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
More Stories