Am I Still A Virgin??

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made us a couple of drinks and waited for his lead. He patted his lap and I sat down wedging myself in snuggly. I could feel it. He'd repositioned the strapon so it was poking my pussy. This was getting too cool!!

"Looks like someone's a little excited." I said teasingly as I wiggled my hips and pushed on the fake cock.

"You're the one baby, you made it that way."

"Does that mean I get to take care of it later."

"Later." Was all he said.

It was fun. We drank a little. Kissed a little. I sucked on an ice cube and used it to freeze his nipple and then spit in back in my glass and used my hot mouth and tongue on the same nipple. Now when I was nipping his nipples he wasn't pulling back but pushing his chest forward for me to continue. Guys are so easy.

I think most gurls will tell you that 99.99% of all guys rarely engage in foreplay more than 3 minutes max. If you're lucky to get 3 minutes even.

But with John foreplay was all he had. The few times I tried to reach down to touch his fake cock he'd pull my hand away. I realized this was his charade and that part of his game was private. I was his girl and I was supposed to think his hardon was real. No touching allowed.

"Baby I want to fuck you." He said into my mouth as I was kissing him.

"Oh John, please let me suck if first."

He stopped a second. I suddenly thought I'd killed the mood again. Fuck!!

He didn't say anything for a minute but I could see the wheels turning.

"You are a slut aren't you?" He said and then grinned.

'What strange games we play sometimes I thought?'

"That's why you chose me remember." I said.

I went over and snuffed the candles. The light under the door was just enough to keep the room from being pitch black.

I knelt in front of him....

Segue here.....Gurls, do I have to even say this. Is there a cooler position to be in than on your knees when you are with a guy? I love being on my knees. It doesn't matter if they are standing, sitting or even in a car. On my knees is an ultimate for me. It's a "him Tarzan - me Jane" kind of thing.

I knelt in front of him then lowered his pants just enough to let the head of the cock poke out. I told him I wouldn't let him fuck me with a huge dildo in our emails. What I was looking at was a good 7" and average in girth.

What sounds fun in theory is not that fun in reality? The most un-fun thing I did that day was suck the fake cock. The problem is you can't get enough moisture on it. It also doesn't get hot, but remains luke-warm no matter how long you work with it.

I could tell with me sucking on him John wasn't over-the-top excited either; so I pulled his pants all the way off and decided to try something different.

Like with any guy when they aren't getting there fast enough, I reached under with my fingers and started flicking his asshole. Again I got no reaction from John at all. After a while I realized he was getting nothing out of the experience and only letting me do it thinking I was getting something out of it. If I ever do an encore performance of this situation, I'd never ask to suck the fake cock again, unless the guy insisted.

I stopped sucking and rinsed my mouth with my drink and then brought my body up and kissed him.

"Sorry." I said.

"Hey baby, we would have never known unless we tried. We're both learning today."

'What??, I thought.'

"John, is this the first time you've tried this?"

"Yes."

"Now I feel honored." I said honestly. "What can I do for you?"

"I want to fuck you so bad, baby."

"How?" I was willing to do it however he wanted.

"Get on your knees baby."

Shit...no Missionary today I thought, too bad.

I kissed him some more. Reached into my bag and found a condom. My internet research said never trust another person's cleaning method.

I put a condom on the dildo (in an email I had told John I would do this), grabbed some lube and put a lot on the cock. I also put more in my ass. For some reason it had suddenly become my ass and not my pussy. Weird, huh? I keep a towel in my bag and I cleaned my hands and got into position. I left the towel out if he needed it.

He took his time. He used his fingers at first. What ever he did it felt great. I love being finger fucked. I kept reassuring him all along the way. Then I felt it, his cock, dildo, whatever?

It took him about 30 seconds and it suddenly went in all the way. Just like my wife's dildo once they get past the sphincter my ass just swallows them up.

I was surprised it didn't hurt but it didn't, in the beginning. I had a lot of lube on it, so it went in smooth. Soon John started pumping his hips. I closed my eyes and tried to take myself to a place where I could imagine this was real. The cock and the guy, all real. It was easy to get there actually. When you have a guy grabbing your hips, calling you Baby and at the same time feeling the pressure of his motions on your insides as he moves, it was real easy to imagine getting a real fucking.

"This is so good, you slut." I heard him say.

I started grinding my butt back to him. "Fuck me John, fuck me harder."

And he did. His 60+ years certainly didn't affect his stamina. And that's what turned into the problem.

With a real guy they cum, right? With John it wasn't about fucking to the completion of cumming.

I had to stop him a couple of times to add more lube because it would start to burn too much. The pounding that I received in the beginning that was way cool, soon became just that, 'pounding'. My asshole was really taking a beating.

Finally I think John got out of it what he wanted. He stopped pounding me and pulled out slowly. The messy strapon I felt was his job, I threw him the towel. No more kisses, no more fun. He just got up and left the room suddenly. To clean up I guess. What hardon I had, was gone a long time ago.

He couldn't cum so I didn't get the after-moments where a guy who's a little tired after fucking you, might hold you a second and say thanks. I can't think of a time I ever gave a guy a blowjob that the guy didn't at least say 'thanks'. But that part's missing when you fuck a guy with a strapon.

John came back in after just a few minutes with his pants on, I was still sitting there in his lingerie. There was no sign of the strapon now.

I assume because of my mental flip-flops and all the intense pain to my ass I still hadn't cum. But when John came back in I was still dressed as Kelli, sitting on that soft leather couch, in big-buck lingerie staring at a man with a big burly bare chest...it had me going before he said 'Hello'. I stated getting hard again. What now?

He noticed. "You didn't cum, did you?" He said.

Nice of him to ask I thought? "No."

"Not yet." I threw in at the last second.

"How does my baby want to cum?" He said softly.

Can I just say 'Way cool...' again.

This was really different. With guys, after they cum they have one foot out the door before you have time to find your high heels. Since there was no release, John was still in the mood to play was all that I could figure out. This wasn't so bad after all. I sat there and thought about it, but it didn't take me long.

"Is it possible that you could put that cock on again and fuck me like a real woman; with me on my back."

"I thought I was hurting you, that's why I stopped."

"It was hurting and I'm still a little sore, but I want it that way, if you have the energy."

"I could do it all day baby, I love fucking you."

"Get the strapon." I smiled.

It took a few minutes. I arranged the towel so we wouldn't stain the couch. Re-lubed and waited.

He had a pair of sexy briefs on this time under the strapon.

"Those are new." I said.

"You're not the only one sore, baby." He smiled and chuckled.

I threw him a condom.

He crawled up between my legs. I pulled my legs up real high so his cock would angle into my pussy better.

Yea I know...it was back to 'pussy'. Am I fucked up or what...lol?

I'm not going to give you all the play by play. But I will tell you that John kissed me a lot while he fucked me that second time. The position was somewhat bad for him to give my nipples any attention. So I had to reach in under my bra and squeeze my own nipples while he fucked me. I wrapped my legs up high and around his sweaty back to give him the right position to fuck me. I encouraged him to knock off calling me 'Baby' because now I needed to be more than just his baby. He took the hints well and soon I became slut, bitch and whore. I liked that a lot better.

Remember John is 60+ and not as spry as younger men. Those nice deep controlled breaths he had on the first fuck had now turned into deep grunts like a drunken man fucking his whore mindlessly. I was actually loving this change in venue, it was more real, more intense and more connected. There was pain in my pussy but not enough for me stop him.

What was the best part was that John figured out I wanted to be fucked until I came. Once he figured that out, tired or not, he was going to fuck me until he felt the cum spurt out of me.

This thought was way cool...

I love being around big guys that take control like that. And the thought of my guy fucking me to orgasm just like any other woman was what put me over-the-top.

My silk panties had slipped down so they were bungeed under my balls. His stomach kept rubbing up and down against my baby-doll silk covered clit. What a great feeling that is.

He kept grunting and fucking me. My pussy was on fire. After he got in the groove he started kissing me. The kisses never started soft; we were in over-drive from the first second. We took turns jamming our tongues down the other's throat.

It wasn't long before the sweat of John's stomach, the silky feel of the baby-doll and the back and forth pressure of his stomach on my cock had me cumming. These combinations and actually being fucked by a guy with John's force in the Missionary position, just like any other woman, had me cumming with feelings I had never had before.

And he didn't stop. He just kept fucking me and fucking me the whole time I was cumming, forcing more and more cum out of me with every thrust. I remember screaming his name when I came. And he still wouldn't stop. He just kept pounding me, kissing me and pounding me, way after the last drops were drained from my cock and balls. I had to physically disengage the cock from my pussy to end it. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had, including any I had ever had with a woman!

After it was over John must have sensed I had experienced something different. He laid on top of me for a while and actually kissed me some before he pushed up off me.

"Thanks baby, that was great." He said while getting up.

Way cool.....

*

Well that's the story.

We cleaned up. I changed into guy-Kelly as John straightened up. We shook hands at the end (you never get hugged when you're not dressed - right?). We both said we'd do it again, but saying it and doing it are two separate things; the percentage is 70/30 "against" in my experience.

When I got home I found $100 in my bag that John must have slipped in when I was changing. My 2-hour drive to see him is not across town, but was across state lines and a real distance in anybody's book. I figure John was just trying to reimburse me for my gas. But it's more fun to think he was tipping his hooker...lol

To sum this experience up for me, on a 1 to 10...I'd give the whole experience a 12.

First off it's the safest sex you can have and actually experience the feeling of penetration-sex. I'm sure there's not too many real girls out there that would flock to John's door to fuck his fake cock. So seeking out us gurls is perfect for a guy in John's position. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's the only way to go, but in my opinion if any of you gurls ever run into any guy who wants to fuck you with a strapon, don't turn it down because it seems too weird.

Last question though....Am I still a virgin?

All the best,

Kelli

12