Am I Stupid? A Quiz

Story Info
If you truly wonder if you really are...
871 words
4.26
28.5k
1
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Are people always telling you that you are stupid? Wonder if they are right? Well here is a quiz to find out!

Please answer the following questions honestly:

1.) Do you think you are always right?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid. No one can always be right. If they were, we wouldn't need schools, courts, policemen and the Armed Forces. So rethink your answer.

2.) Do you think all day reading porn on this website is good?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid, undoubtedly very horny but stupid. There are other things to do in life, people. Get a job. Read a book. Watch Jerry Springer. Take a walk. Get off the internet. No I didn't say get off on the internet.

3.) Do you believe that everything published in newsprint has to be true?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid. I actually had a boyfriend once who believed everything in the National Enquirer was true or they wouldn't print it, even the three-headed baby stories. He was stupid.

4.) Do you believe that you have to be paid a great deal of money to be successful?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid. Many of the greatest artists and writers of all time never made money during their lifetime. Vincent Van Gogh sold ONE painting in his entire life. Now he has a museum dedicated to his works in his homeland and his works are sold for millions of dollars. He was not stupid. He was a genius, maybe a little crazy but an artistic genius none the less.

5.) Do you believe that ignorance is bliss?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, well you could be stupid. I am still debating this on a philosophical stand point. But I don't think I could be happy being ignorant. But that is me.

6.) Do you think The Three Stooges and those three guys from Pep Boys are the same people?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid. The Three Stooges were Larry, Mo and Curly. The Three Pep Boys are Manny, Moe and Jack.

7.) Do you think the world revolves around you?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are delusional.

8.) Do you think people who live in stone houses should not throw stones?

If your answer to the above question wasno, you are stupid. They live in a glass house! Of course they shouldn't throw stones. Nor should they build their glass house in an earthquake zone. We all learn from our mistakes.

9.) Do you believe that ______________ (fill in the name of your favorite celebrity) is secretly in love with you and just doesn't realize it?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are again delusional. Seek help.

10.) Do you think taking online quizzes is a waste of time?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are probably not stupid.

11.) Do you actually read all of your email, even the spam?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, I think you qualify for round 2 of stupid.

12.) Do you believe NASCAR is a sport?

If your answer to the above question wasno, you are stupid. It is too a sport and no one can ever EVER convince me otherwise.

13.) Do you believe the Star Wars films are based on truth and accounts of George Lucas' own adventures when he was kidnapped by aliens?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid AND delusional.

14.) Do you think you are unattractive?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid. Every human being is attractive in their own way. Diversity is the spice of life or something like that. Go look in the mirror right now and I say I am attractive!

15.) Do you get Mr. Spock from Star Trek confused with Dr. Spock, the famed baby doctor?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are a little stupid.

16.) Do you believe you might actually find a genie in a bottle some day?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid and delusional.

17.) When people ask how many vehicles you own, do you include your riding lawnmower or tractor in the total?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are undoubtedly stupid.

18.) If you won a million dollars on nation wide television would you think no one would notice if you didn't pay taxes on it?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid and I will come visit you in prison.

19.) Do you believe that fairies do exist? And by fairies, I mean flying little wee ones like Tinkerbelle.

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you are stupid and delusional again.

Nice try!

20.) Do you think the author of this quiz is stupid?

If your answer to the above question wasyes, you could be right!

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers