Am I The Only One?

Story Info
A perverted man describes his perverted fetishes.
762 words
3.84
65.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers

Am I the only one who gets turn on by licking a beautiful woman's armpits? I mean just imagine if you had a woman who looked like Britney Spears, Tyra Banks, Jennifer Lopez, take your pick. Wouldn't it be nice to have her lift up her arms so you can stick your tongue and lick her armpit? Of course it would probably be great if she were nice and clean. Just out of the shower. But what if she came home after a long workout? She's all hot and sweaty and the perspiration is just dripping off her face. Would you like to lick her armpit then? I would. Call me a sicko pervert, but I gotta be honest.

Am I the only one?

To be honest with you it's a question I've ask myself all my adult life. You see I have these perverted thoughts and I have to wonder if I'm the only one who has such thoughts. Am I the only one who thinks the way I do?

***** ***** *****

My new lover is named Lateisha and she's a beautiful, hot black chick who loves white guys. Which suits me just fine since I'm a white guy myself.

Lateisha is 23 years old and everyone tells me she looks like Janet Jackson. The first time I saw her she was wearing these tight blue jeans and a tight, silk top. Right away my eyes focused on her big, nice titties.

Lateisha and I have been seeing each other for a month now and although she is still getting use to my perverted desires she hasn't disappointed me by refusing to let my perverted desires be satisfied. For example about a week ago when she came to my apartment after getting off from work I suggested that Lateisha allow me to lick her body from head to toe. Including licking her arm pits and more importantly allowing me to lick her asshole. During sex I often stuck my head between her ass cheeks and slid my tongue into her rectum and now I wanted to do it after she had spent eight hours in an insurance office doing secretarial work.

Now at first Lateisha looked at me like I was strange but after a few moments during which time I began fondling her titties the way she likes them fondled, she agreed to let me do what I wanted but she said she wanted to take a shower first. She said she wanted to make sure she was clean.

"No, no," I told my lover who once again looked at me like I was nuts. But then she smiled as she felt my hands wrap around her waist and as she felt my hands pulling down her skirt and then taking off her top. Soon Lateisha was standing in front of me with only her bra and panties on and since we were in the living room I suggested she simply lay on her back on the carpet and let me do what I wanted to do.

"Are you sure about this?" Lateisha ask as she was getting herself comfortable on the carpet. I told her that I was very sure in what I was doing and after telling her to stretch her arms above her head I buried my face into her left armpit and started licking away.

Now I must say that Lateisha smelled a little ripe and under normal circumstances I would have told her to take a shower. But at that moment I was letting my perversity take over as I went from one arm pit to the other.

"Oh my God," I heard my black lover say at this point. Embarrassed that she hadn't shaved under her arms in a while. The arm pits I was now having a ball licking.

After minutes of doing this I then told Lateisha to lay on her stomach and after massaging her ass cheeks and licking every inch of them I started probing between her cheeks with my fingers. Soon I was finger-banging her asshole with three fingers and before I knew it my face was once again buried in Lateisha's flesh as I proceeded to slide my tongue as deep as I could into her rectum.

Now I'm not suggesting that you do this because quite frankly the whole affair can get a little nasty. But then again when you got a hot-looking woman with a hot looking ass the temptation is just too great.

After all, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers