Amanda

Story Info
He has such a crush.
853 words
3.62
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I must start by telling you how I met this sweet young lady. I first met her when I started hanging around one of my friends, who was dating her sister at the time. Anyways when we first met I thought she was a really cool person to hang out with, but as time went on I became more and more attracted to her. Amanda may not be the best looking girl around but I think she is hot. She is 5'5 around 110 pounds a great ass and a very nice b cup chest and auburn color hair that goes down to her shoulders. Well about three months ago she started dating this guy and I think she was trying to rub it in my face and make me jealous because she was always making out with him whenever I saw them together, and it worked better then I ever thought possible. Well one day while online she asked me how my day was going and after a decent conversation I got the courage to tell her how I felt towards her. After a long pause she said she had to go and that we will chat soon.

Later on that week I was sitting around online when I heard a knock on the door, it was Amanda dressed in a white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. After I let her in she said we have to talk about our online conversation when I tried to but in and tell her it was a mistake she told me to let her finish first so I did. She then explained that she had the same feelings towards me that I had for her. While we are having this conversation I was fighting a major hard on and I think she noticed because she took my hands off my lap and smiled and winked at me. Not caring what might happen after I leaned in and kissed her on her lips, when she didn't resist I kissed her again and gently slipped my tongue into her waiting mouth, after sharing a long passionate kiss I pulled her on to my lap and started to take off her shirt once that was off I started with her bra. Freeing her lovely tits I took on of her nipples into my mouth and pinched the other one with my free hand. Then I went back to kissing her and playing with her tits, then I moved my hands down her sides and onto her sweet ass. She then got off my lap and told me to stand up, when I did she got down on her knees and started taking off my pants, which I gladly helped her do. Once they were off she told me to sit down so I did and then she started to give me the best blow job I ever had. Nice and slow and using her hand, then she surprised me a little but she started to finger my asshole, rimming at first then when I really got into it she started to probe my ass deeper, sticking her finger right up inside.

After a few minutes of this I am ready to blow a load right in her mouth, instead I cradle her head and pull her up to me and we share a long hot kiss I can taste my precum but I am so turned on that I just don't care. Then I set her down next to me and start to remove her remaining cloths. Once I get her wet panties off I notice that she is nicely trimmed just the way I like it, I start licking her pussy and probing her nice little ass, now at this point she is moaning really loud when she tells me she wants me to eat her ass, which I am more then eager to do, and while I am eating her ass she is fingering her pussy then after several orgasms I crawl back up to her and give her a big hot kiss sharing her pussy juice. Then she looks at me and asks me to fuck her so I slide my hard cock into her tight wet cunt and I start fucking, nice and slow at first and getting harder and faster along with her breathing then after she cums again she slips my cock out of her twat and moves it to her mouth where she continues to suck it until I have the biggest orgasm I have ever had, and she continued to sallow every drop I gave her. Or so I thought, she then moved up to kiss me after we lock lips and she opens her mouth she gives me a mouthful of my cum, I swallowed most of it and the rest we kept in our mouths as we tongued each others mouths and gradually swallowing all the cum. After that we rested for a few minutes and we continued to fuck the rest of the night away. And we are still together.

Flip