Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out and dried off. Amanda took out her bag of goodies and showed me the strap-on she was going to use on me. It was long and pink and she made me suck on it before she lubed it up and attached it to the ring. Then she put the harness around herself and adjusted the straps as I watched.

"You're going to love this," she said.

She made me lay on my stomach and she got on top of me and kissed and licked my back, trailing her tongue down until she reached my asshole and began to eat it, licking all around my crack and then sliding one finger in and fucking me. I moved my knees up and waited for it. She entered me slowly, rubbing the cock around my asshole and loosening me up and then going in, filling me up as begged her to fuck me. Soon she was inside and we moved together. I begged her to spank me as we fucked and it felt so good through the pain and I began to play with my pussy as she fucked me harder. Soon I was cumming and it felt like it was going to last forever and when I finished I practically passed out in her arms. We slept through the night.

The next morning, as I was driving her to the airport, I had a daydream that what Christine had really done was fix us up, that Amanda wasn't an escort at all. Or maybe that she was one, but thought that if we hit it off, we could start dating. I tried to work up the courage to tell her this as we parked and I walked with her to the ticket agent. But as we hugged and sneaked a kiss, I didn't want to ruin it. "Call me," she said.

"I will," I said.

"You'd better."

"I will."

12