Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night he dreamed of Whysper and Amanda lying naked together. In his dream, Whysper was ravishing Amanda with kisses and squeezes. He could here Whysper's kisses and Amanda's sighs and moans. He could see Whysper dip her breasts and guide Amanda to lick her nipples. He could see Amanda buck and shake as Whysper began to munch on her pussy. And finally, when he could hear Amanda's cries and see her body writhing in orgasm, his wet dream ended as he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his shorts.

The following Friday night, Whysper had invited them over again for another movie night. As on the previous weekend, the three of them huddled on the couch. As usual, the three of them were laughing and having fun, and as usual, Whysper had supplied a salty snack and plenty of the fruity drink. By the time the movie began, Amanda was well into her second tall glass and was feeling good. Bo and Whysper again put their arms around Amanda and again lightly touched her arms and thighs. The movie Whysper had chosen this week contained several sexual scenes. As the first one began, Amanda seemed uncomfortable. She looked down and began to blush.

"What's wrong Manda?" Whysper cooed, breathing softly in Amanda's ear.

Amanda started to speak, but her eyes were drawn back to the action on the screen. The actors were naked and going at it passionately. Bo and Whysper both saw Amanda's hand slide between her legs. Bo reached over and gently covered her hand with his and he almost jumped when her other hand reached over and touched his leg. Ever so gently, Bo rubbed Amanda's hand. He stole a glance at her and saw her mouth open slightly as she breathed faster. Whysper's hand was gently rubbing Amanda's thigh while her tongue traced Amanda's earlobe.

The scene ended and Bo moved his hand back up to rest on Amanda's arm and Whysper laid her head on Amanda's shoulder. They both noticed that Amanda's hand didn't leave her crotch for several minutes.

The final sex scene was near the end of the movie. By that time, Amanda had gone through another glass and a half of the drink and was fighting to stay awake. As the sultry scene came on she watched with glazed eyes. As Bo stroked her arm, her hand again went to her crotch and he again covered his hand with hers, applying gentle pressure. Whysper's hand again moved to Amanda's thigh, rubbing gently up and down. Whysper also began to nuzzle Amanda's neck. Amanda squirmed slightly as the sensation tickled.

The couple on the screen was kissing deeply as they made love. Amanda seemed mesmerized by their kissing and Whysper asked softly, "Does that look like fun?" Amanda nodded weakly. Whysper looked at Bo and turned and kissed Amanda on the cheek softly. She didn't resist and so Bo kissed her other cheek. Bo could feel Amanda's hand moving against her crotch now and it made his cock begin to stir in his pants. He gently kissed up Amanda's jaw to her lips where he met Whysper. Amanda's eyes were closed now, her breathing quick. Whysper softly kissed her lips. At first, Amanda didn't respond, but when Whysper pulled back, Amanda sighed, so Whysper kissed her again. This time when she pulled back, Bo leaned in and kissed Amanda. Amanda seemed surprised by this, but not alarmed. After a second, she responded slightly to Bo's kisses too.

The scene on the screen was reaching it's climax with a lot of moaning and crying out. Amanda's fingers continued to move against her crotch and she was breathing was heavy. Whysper leaned across her and kissed Bo deeply, then moved back to kissing Amanda's cheeks and neck as the scene ended. After several minutes, Amanda seemed to realize what she'd been doing and abruptly moved her hand. Bo stroked her hair and gently caressed her thigh as the movie ended. By this time, Amanda's breathing had become deep and steady. Her heavy eyelids had closed and she had nodded off against Bo.

Bo looked over at Whysper. Her eyes were locked on Amanda and her hand was rubbing her own crotch firmly. Bo smiled, his cock still stiff from what had happened earlier.

Whysper asked huskily, "Is she out?"

Bo raised Amanda's arm and dropped it. Amanda didn't stir. He poked her; nothing. He nodded to Whysper.

"Thank god!" she croaked, "Get her settled and come with me."

Bo rotated Amanda's legs up onto the couch, put a pillow under her head, and covered her with a blanket. Then, he turned out the lights and almost ran to Whysper's bedroom. As he stepped into the room, she closed and locked the door behind him and they came together in a desperate embrace; kissing and licking and pawing each others clothes off. Within seconds, they were both naked and grinding against each other. Bo was already fully erect and Whysper was incredibly wet. Quickly, Bo turned her so she had her back to him as they stood at the foot of Whysper's bed. She took the hint and bent at the waist. Bo instantly moved up close behind her and began rubbing his erection against her wet pussy. She adjusted her position slightly and he slid inside her with ease.

Both of them moaned as their aroused sexes connected. Bo grabbed Whysper's hips and began to stroke her pussy with his throbbing erection.

"Yessss," she moaned, "Yesss, don't hold back! Oh my god, I'm so horny. Fuck me!"

Bo didn't need any urging and he thrust in and out of her sodden pussy with abandon. Whysper was supporting herself with one hand and rubbing her clitoris with the other. She buried her face in the bedspread to try and muffle her passionate cries. Bo could never remember being so aroused. After only a few short minutes, his cock felt as if it would burst. Suddenly, Whysper stiffened and screamed into the bedspread as she climaxed, bucking and shaking. The feel and sight of it drove Bo over the edge and with a grunt his penis erupted, sending long streams of his cum spurting into Whysper. She moaned, impaling her soaked pussy on Bo's squirting rod.

After several rapturous moments, they slowly came down. Bo leaned over Whysper on shaking legs, running his hands up her flanks to gently cup and squeeze her soft breasts. As his erection slowly waned, he gently withdrew from her. She pulled herself fully onto the bed and turned over to look up at him.

"Mmm," she purred drowsily, "that was good. I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too," sighed Bo, "but if I spend the night, there will be too many questions."

"I know," Whysper smiled, "we've made too much progress to ruin it now."

Bo nodded, watching as the combination of the alcohol and the sexual release pulled Whsyper irresistibly toward sleep.

"Good night," he whispered, kissing her cheek softly.

"G'ni," she slurred as her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

The next week, Amanda had been the one to suggest that the three friends do dinner and a movie and had offered to host. Bo and Whysper had readily agreed. Whysper had brought along a good supply of the fruity intoxicant and had picked a movie that was little more than a soft-core porn movie, especially toward the end. The three of them settled on the couch with Bo and Whsyper on either side of Amanda as usual. It was dark, the only light coming from a small lamp and the television. As in previous weeks, Amanda was enjoying the drinks. She'd finished her first glass as they were talking before the movie, and begun a second one, which Whysper topped off as the movie began.

The plot of the movie was fairly lame and Amanda had become giggly over how predictable it was. Her silliness continued as she consumed another glass of the alcohol. She was beginning to tire and was half lying on Bo by the time the first sexual scene came on. Amanda made no effort to look away, watching as the couple on the screen sensually removed each other's clothing and began to kiss and touch each other's bodies. Bo was gently stroking her hair and her right hand while Whysper had her head on Amanda's left shoulder and had let her hand drop gently to Amanda's left thigh. Amanda had begun to breathe more quickly and her hand had move to her chest as the man on the screen began to ravish his partner's heaving breasts.

The scene ended abruptly with the on-screen couple being interrupted. When it did, all three of them jumped. There was a pause and then Amanda burst out giggling. Whysper and Bo shared a relieved look and joined the laughter. Amanda jumped unsteadily to her feet and announced that she had to pee. While she was gone, Whysper refilled everyone's glass. Amanda returned and the other two took turns going to the bathroom. By the time Bo and Whysper settled back on the couch, Amanda had finished off another half a glass of the drink.

They resumed the movie and after a few minutes, another sexual scene began. This scene began much like the previous one had, except that the couple wasn't interrupted. Soon, their bodies were writhing together and they were moaning with pleasure. Bo looked at Amanda and saw that her mouth was open and her hand was on the crotch of her shorts. Bo felt himself stiffening as he slid his hand lightly down Amanda's arm and covered her hand with his. He began to nuzzle her ear and softly lick the earlobe. Bo felt Amanda shiver with pleasure and began to lightly press on her that was covering her crotch, applying gentle rhythmic pressure.

For her part, Whysper was rubbing on Amanda's left thigh and nuzzling her neck, kissing and licking toward her mouth. Whysper's mouth found Amanda's and she kissed her lightly. Amanda didn't resist, so Whysper let her tongue lightly trace her lips, and then kissed her more firmly. Amanda sighed and seemed slightly uncomfortable, but she didn't break the kiss.

The couple on the screen was approaching their climax, their moans and the other sounds of their lovemaking grew louder and more passionate. Bo increased the tempo and pressure on Amanda's hand and she responded by pushing her hips up to meet the pressure.

With passionate cries, the on-screen couple reached their orgasm and slowly eased down. After several minutes, the scene ended. Amanda didn't seem to notice. She didn't break the kiss with Whysper or move her hand from between her legs. After several more minutes, she finally broke the kiss and moved her arm. Whysper left her hand on Amanda's thigh and Bo still had his on the hand that she'd been using to rub herself, which now rested on Bo's thigh, only inches from his stiff penis.

Whysper had set a container of the drink on the table. She picked it up and took a drink from it and offered it to Amanda. Amanda took it and took several long swallows before passing it to Bo who also took some before setting it down on the end table beside him. Shortly, the third and final sex scene began on the television. As it did, Bo leaned in and began to nuzzle Amanda's neck. To his surprise, she turned her head and kissed him, squeezing his hand gently. Whysper let her hand slowly rise up Amanda's left thigh as the action on the screen again intensified. She lightly rested her hand between Amanda's legs and could feel the heat even through her clothes. On-screen, the man entered his partner and as they established a steady rhythm, the bed they were on began to squeak with each thrust. Whysper began to rub Amanda, matching her tempo to the on-screen coupling. Bo's tongue probed gently and Amanda hesitantly opened her mouth. Bo deepened the kiss, teasing her tongue with his. The couple on the screen increased their tempo and so did Whysper. As her hand moved faster, Amanda's breathing became ragged and her hips began to push back against Whysper's hand. Amanda let go of Bo's hand and covered Whysper's with her own. She made no move to stop her, just placed her hand on top. As they continued to kiss, Bo let his hand slide easily up under the hem of her shirt. He gently rubbed her belly, working his hand slowly upward towards her bra.

The movie scene ended, but the three of them continued to make out. Amanda was sighing and making low sounds in her throat as Whysper continued to rub her. Amanda and Bo continued to kiss, with Amanda responding with increasing ardor. Bo's fingers found the bottom of Amanda's bra and traced it. She shivered, but made no move to stop him.

The movie ended and the only sounds were that of Whysper's hand moving steadily between Amanda's legs, the sounds of Bo and Amanda kissing, and Amanda's sighs and low moans. After a few more minutes, Amanda pulled back and laid her back on the sofa. Bo let his hand come out from under her shirt and return to her right thigh and Whysper returned hers to Amanda's left thigh. Amanda's breathing was ragged and she looked from Whysper to Bo with a glazed, lustful expression.

"Are you enjoying his?" Whysper asked softly.

Amanda nodded and whispered, "Yes."

"Why don't we go to your room and we can get more comfortable," Whysper suggested huskily.

Amanda nodded again and tried to stand, but almost fell she was so intoxicated. Bo steadied her, and with Whysper following led her into the bedroom. Whysper turned on two small lamps on either side of Amanda's queen sized bed. The three of them stood at the foot of the bed with Bo now behind Amanda and Whysper in front of her. Whysper gently pushed a stray hair out of Amanda's face.

"You're so beautiful," she cooed softly as she leaned in and kissed Amanda.

Amanda shivered, but reached out and put her hands on Whysper's hips to steady herself and returned the kiss. Bo let his hands move lightly over Amanda's mid-section, moving them in lazy circles that grew slowly larger, moving closer to her crotch and her chest. Whysper's hands were stroking Amanda's back and moving downward toward her bottom. Bo began to kiss Amanda's neck as his hands began to move over Amanda's breasts and pussy as they meandered over her. All three of them were breathing heavily now.

Slowly, Amanda's hands began to move up Whsyper's back and then down her sides, exploring hesitantly. Whysper's hands had reached Amanda's butt and were squeezing and rubbing on it as she and Amanda deepened their kiss. Bo moved closer and one of Whysper's hands reached out and found the tent in his shorts and rubbed it a bit before returning to Amanda's bottom.

Amanda's hands now brushed across Whysper's breasts and she pulled back as if shocked, breaking the kiss and trying to move back, but finding Bo immediately behind her. Whysper gently took her hands and said, "It's ok.

With that she slowly pulled her shirt over her head and let it drop to the floor. With her eyes locked on Amanda's, Whysper then reached back and unhooked her bra, shrugged, and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor. Amanda seemed mesmerized, afraid, but able to look away from Whysper's large breasts. Gently, Whysper took Amanda's hands and placed them on her breasts. Amanda gasped, but then began to fondle them. Whysper smiled, covering Amanda's hands with hers and guiding her touches. Bo let his hands move between Amanda's legs. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy through her clothes and he began to rub gently. Amanda let out as soft moan.

After several minutes of this, Whysper said softly, "Your turn, now."

Bo took Amanda's hands and raised them over her head as Whysper pushed Amanda's shirt up and over her head, letting it drop to the floor. Amanda shivered, her breathing now quick and ragged. Bo gently lowered her arms and then unhooked her bra. He lightly kissed her neck and shoulders as he pushed it off her shoulders to reveal her small breasts.

Whysper stepped close again, taking Amanda's face in her hands and resuming their kiss. Bo's hands covered Amanda's breasts and began to fondle and squeeze them, feeling her nipples stiffen. She moaned, her senses addled and overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling.

Bo pressed up against Amanda from behind as he fondled her breasts and kissed her neck. She sensed his erection and was startled again. Whysper sensed Amanda's uncertainty and said, "It's ok, baby."

With that she reached back and brushed the tent in Bo's shorts with her hand.

"Take them off," she said. Bo gave her a questioning look, but she just nodded.

He stepped back and unhooked his belt. Whysper turned Amanda so that she was behind her with both of them facing Bo. Bo unsnapped his shorts, pulled down his zipper. Amanda's eyes were locked on his crotch. His erect cock popped up as he lowered his shorts and boxers to the floor.. She kept staring at his crotch even as Whysper slowly and gently unbuttoned her shorts and pushed her shorts and panties to the floor. Now it was Bo's turn to stare. He reached out and took Amanda's hands drawing her to him and kissing her deeply, careful not to let his erection touch her pussy yet. As they kissed, Whysper quickly removed her shorts and went and sat on the bed with her back to the headboard.

Bo noticed her and led Amanda to the bed, letting her climb into the middle between he and Whysper. Amanda was shaking with a mixture of desire and fear. They sat for a moment as they had on the couch earlier, their arms around Amanda, their hands lightly rubbing her thighs. Amanda looked from one to the other, gently touching Bo's thigh and Whysper's arm. Whysper leaned in and kissed Amanda and she responded. Bo's fingers found their way between Amanda's legs and he began to rub her gently. He could feel her heat and dampness. She signed softly.

Whysper broke their kiss, looked deep into Amanda's glazed eyes, and slowly straddled her. Amanda's eyes went wide as Whysper moved close so that her breasts were inches from Amanda's face.

"Touch them," Whysper breathed.

Amanda reached up tentatively and placed her hands on Whysper's large breasts. Whysper covered her hands with her own and guided her to knead and fondle them. Bo turned toward them, got on his knees and leaned in and kissed Whysper. She returned the kiss heatedly, moaning softly as his hand moved between her legs. Now, she moved Amanda's hands away from her breasts. She placed her right nipple inches from Amanda's lips and whispered, "Suck on it."

As if in a trance, Amanda obeyed leaning, taking it between her lips and sucking it lightly. One of her free hands moved immediately between her legs and she began to rub her damp pussy. Whysper took Amanda's free hand and guided it to Bo's erection, guiding her to rub it. Bo moaned.

They stayed like that for several long minutes, all three of them enjoying the sensations going their bodies. Finally, Whysper again broke their embrace. She sat back in front of Bo and Amanda, looking at Amanda's aroused, glazed expression.

Almost inaudibly, she asked, "Would you like to make Bo cum?"

Almost hesitated only briefly, and then nodded. Whysper got up and retrieved her purse, pulling out a bottle of lubricant. She knelt in front of them on the bed, taking Whysper's hand and pouring some into it, then pouring some into her own. She reached out and covered Bo's erection with her slick hand, rubbing from the base of the shaft to the head slowly. Bo made a low, guttural sound in his throat. Whysper then took Amanda's hand that contained the lubricant and guided it to Bo's shaft, gently showing her how to stroke it. Bo almost came right then at the sight of Amanda's hand sliding up and down his slick penis. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on anything but the intense pleasure in his loins, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hold back for long. Whysper now had one hand between her legs and the other rubbing her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

"Faster," she hissed, and Amanda's small hand sped up. All of their eyes were locked on Amanda's hand moving up and down Bo's throbbing penis, the steady motion mesmerizing them. Bo began to move his hips to meet Amanda's hand. Whysper moaned and told Amanda to add her other hand. Amanda seemed reluctant to pull that hand from between her legs, but she did, and now both of her hands were flying up and down Bo's engorged shaft. The addition of the second hand was more than he could bear. Whysper sensed his imminent climax and leaned close, holding her breasts ups for him. "Shoot it on my tits, Bo" she moaned.