Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes," he moaned as he felt his climax coming, "Yes! YES!"

Amanda felt Bo's shaft swell and begin to buck and she gasped as five shots of cum erupted from his penis and covered Whysper's breasts. She gasped again as more cum covered her stroking hands.

Whysper smiled and went to retrieve a towel and a warm wash cloth from the bathroom. When she returned, Amanda was still gently stroking Bo's shrinking erection as the two of them kissed passionately. Whysper cleaned herself up, then cleaned Amanda's hands, then she looked Amanda in the eye and said softly, "Your turn."

With that, she sat back against the headboard and had Amanda lay her head on her lap. Bo straddled Amanda. He turned and kissed Whysper, then kissed Amanda deeply on the lips. Slowly, he moved down her body, kissing and licking. Whysper's fingers gently rubbed Amanda's pussy as Bo began to kiss and lick her breasts and erect little nipples. Amanda gasped and sighed as Bo licked and sucked them. He moved lower, kissing over her belly and her hips. By this time, she was moving against Whysper's hand. As Bo moved lower, Whysper put her hand lightly on his shoulder. Amanda's eyes were locked on Bo with a mixture of arousal and fear. Whysper saw the look and gently lowered her breasts to Amanda's mouth. Amanda didn't hesitate this time, licking and sucking on Whysper's big, dark nipples.

Bo reached her pussy and began to rub on it. Amanda was already quite wet. He rubbed her, finding her clit and applying gently pressure as he licked and kissed her inner thighs. She was sighing deeply now, breathing quickly and moving her hips against his fingers. He rubbed firmly, moving slowly deeper into her wet pussy. Amanda moaned now, a long low of pleasure of a level she had never imagined. Now, Bo pressed his face to her pussy and began to lick her clitoris as his fingers moved quicker. She was bucking up against him now, moaning and squirming as his fingers and tongue fucked her. Whysper began squeezing Amanda's nipples, heightening her pleasure even more.

"Ohhhh," Amanda cried out as her climax neared.

Bo's tongue swirled around her clitoris as his fingers flew in her hot, wet pussy. She was moaning loudly, bucking and thrusting her pussy into his face.

Suddenly, her body stiffened and she threw her head back and screamed. Bo licked and rubbed her ardently as her orgasm overtook her.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohmgod, ohgod OHGOD YESSSS!!!!" Amanda screamed as she shook with her first orgasm.

Bo let her down, slowing the pace of his fingers and withdrawing his tongues. Amanda continued to moan softly, her head lolling from side to side, a dreamy smile on her face. Whysper lightly stroked her hair and face. Bo moved to sit beside her now, taking her hand and kissing it gently. Amanda looked up him with a sleepy smile.

Whsyper was rocking Amanda gently as she continued to stroke her hair. When combined with the amount of alcohol Amanda had imbibed and release of tension from her orgasm, Whysper's efforts lulled Amanda into a deep sleep in only minutes. With Bo's help, she pulled Amanda to the right side of the bed, making sure she was covered and out cold.

Whysper turned back to Bo, whose penis was again half erect after watching and feeling Amanda's orgasm.

"I need to cum," she moaned huskily, lying back beside Amanda and opening her legs.

Bo covered her and they kissed passionately. His penis quickly grew completely hard again as Whysper ground her hot pussy against it.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me, NOW!"

Bo entered her with ease and began to thrust steadily, just inside her pussy. Whysper moaned and arched her back.

"Harder! Faster! More!" she cried and Bo complied.

Whysper's pussy was squeezing Bo's cock and driving him toward another orgasm. He groaned with pleasure. She was panting now, bucking agasint him, her pussy incredibly hot and wet. Their orgasms came suddenly and intensely. They stiffened and cried out as Whysper wrapped her legs around him. She buried her head in his chest to muffle her screams as her body exploded. His own release was equally intense as he filled her pussy with the remainder of his cum.

Slowly, their motions slowed and the intensity of their pleasure ebbed. Whysper smiled and kissed him as he rolled off of her.

"Oh my god, that was good," she slurred.

"Yes," he said as he lay between Amanda and Whysper, "and it's only the beginning."