Amanda

Story Info
A plan comes together.
3.1k words
2.77
34.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arrange

The location is an up-market apartment building that we have chosen specifically for the occasion. A favoured city with the right attractions and facilities, and all the luxuries we require for our lodgings.

We have an exclusive outfitters service; an entire range of clothing and footwear delivered to the apartment, along with a fitter...an attractive young lady, perhaps 25, who is the same size and shape as you - to facilitiate the arrangements.

We have paid fully for the discretion we are expecting, and once again Simone, our hostess, explains the conditions. We will be located in different rooms...she will be the conduit for all communications, and will model any and all garments on request until we are satisfied that the correct ensemble has been chosen, at which time she will remove herself and the remaining goods and leave us to pursue the next step.

Commence

We readily agree to these conditions, and Simone accompanies you down the hall way to your dressing room – in reality it is the main bedroom of the apartment. I am aware that you have already set things up for yourself – certainly there will be champagne, perhaps some seductive music or even some pleasantly erotic materials...nothing extreme, just in keeping with the theme. I am aware that you enjoy sensual stories and have bought you several volumes, some illustrated, to enjoy in your quiet times.

I am alone in the large lounge area – with the racks of clothes. I am, as you would fully expect, drawn to the lingerie...I can see various colours and designs in vague outline, but nothing with enough real definition to fully comprehend the beauty and arousal value.

Commit

It is perhaps five minutes later that I hear the bedroom door close and Simone's footsteps coming down the hall. I am pleased, but not surprised – she is naked. She is, after all, simply communicating what is happening at the other end of the hallway. I imagine you having slipped off your dress in front of Simone – was she surprised that you wore no underwear? And did you watch her disrobe – curious to see what you look like undressed?

I observe Simone – much seems familiar; she certainly does have your shape. In particular, I note the accuracy with which her breasts resemble yours. But it is also very different; familiarity means that I know what actions in which places produce certain desirable results from you. I wonder if such things would work with Simone...but it is more curiosity than any desire for this alternate you. I am momentarily consumed with the desire to just rush down the hallway and ravish you...but we can (and will) do that again, as we have in the past, so I preserve the sanctity of this moment.

Indulge

Simone looks at me questioningly. "The lingerie first, I presume?". I nod.

She has obviously discussed things with you...ignored are the garish and tarty options. Instead, a select range is offered...delicate lace g-strings with matching bras, bustiers with attached suspenders, camisoles combined with flowing silk french knickers and full lace suspender belts. I ask her to model this last option.

"Suspender belt first I believe" she says. She certainly has talked to you – more than once we have taken the option of removing your panties while leaving the suspender belt and stockings in place...and almost always in public, in a fit of daring and danger and lustful wantonness. I often wonder whether you do want to get caught, just once.

Several options are modeled for me, at times dispassionately, at times in a way that says that you have instructed Simone in how to arouse me. And aroused I am...quite obviously. I would attempt to hide it, but I want Simone to recount back to you the success of your combined endeavours.

Temptation

Simone takes several agreed options back to you. Each is gorgeous, and I know that we would both enjoy immensely the opportunities presented. Yet this is only part of the outfitting process...though possibly the most enjoyable. However, all the expectation being built required that the entire outfit represent our desires, not just the lingerie.

Simone enters your room. You are casually draped over the couch, still naked, sipping cahmpagne and reading stories that parallel your state of mind. Simone is in la Perla – simple black g-string and bra. You note with some appreciation how much more sexual she looks than she did when naked. On the odd occasion you have indulged me with references to entertaining another woman...looking at Simone in her attire makes you realise the temptation. You know full well that I will have had that thought in my mind!

Simone models for you each of the chosen lingerie options. Your mind wanders from what each looks like to what we might do with them. You realise that you are gently caressing your breasts as Simone swishes past in the french knickers set. You are startled by your actions, but Simone simply smiles and asks whether she should communicate that back to me. Understanding that this entirely within the bounds agreed you nod wickedly...and add a gentle journey of your hand down from your breasts and across your stomach, stopping just sort of a fully sexual adventure.

Fulfilling

Simone returns. It is only ten minutes, but it seems an eternity that I have been waiting. She is naked once again. She drapes herself across the couch and proceeds to caress herself. It takes me a moment to realise that she is simply passing on your message.

Simone brings my attention back to the task at hand. Skirts, blouses and dresses are brought forth. I am aware of your preference here; essentially conservative, masking what lies underneath. Nonetheless, your outfit must offer possibilities...slit skirts, easily lifted hemlines, and necklines ripe with the chance to plunge or separate. And each such possibility must work with the lingerie...and given that I am unaware of the choice you have opted for I must entertain all the combinations.

I am enchanted by a wrap-around dress in french blue; as it wafts I catch more than adequate glimpses of thigh, and with each bend the delightful swell of your breasts shows. Surely such displays would complement which ever lingerie you have chosen. But then there is the long evening gown that clings delightfully to Simone's shapely rear end – limiting the choice of undergarments, but offering fabulous results from long slow caresses.

Once again my choices are offered, and once again Simone ventures to you. This time with a very clear message.

Indulge

You are once again deeply engrossed in your story. More explicit than others, you are aware of your arousal. Simone walks in. She has on a sleek little black dress, with the back cut so low that it would be impossible to wear any underwear. You wonder – this cannot be my choice, so what does it mean?

Simone walks up to you – you realise you are about to receive a message.

She leans over you, and kisses you deeply and sensuously. She then takes your hand and lets it wander across her sheathed body...so close that the texture of her skin, the goosebumps raised, then slight shudders, are all so apparent.

"I hope that made you feel even one tiny bit as good doing it to Simone as it would make me feel to do it to you"

The delirious combination of your own arousal, the forbidden nature of your attraction to another female, and your understanding of how I must be feeling, is almost overpowering. You want, you crave, Simone to respond to you in my stead. For an instant you want with all your desire that I should enter the room and instruct you to indulge in lustful wantonness with her. But I do not – the moment passes, and the passion is simply stored up with all the other stimuli of the day.

Simone shows you my choices...and instantly you know which one will go with the lingerie choice. You hope desperately that I am thinking the same way.

Wanton

Simone leaves you, returning to my company to make the final selection – shoes. You are torn – such desire that you easily sate by yourself in the full knowledge that you would immediately be able to recreate it. And you do know how I love that you please yourself in preparation.

Or do you restrain the lust and wait for it to overflow when we meet? Knowing that it will be drawn out, teasing almost to the point of pain...but pleasurable pain.

You know that if I were there the answer would be obvious – immediate graitification, almost pornographic in its explicit display, with me watching your every move. And you wonder...just what limit would Simone place on passing on your messages.

She is back before you really understand your course of action. She has two pairs of shoes – one a full shoe, one with ankle straps...just as you know I like. They also reflect the obvious choices to combine with what you have already selected – you realise that I have made the correct guess.

Simone has no message, other than the shoes. It shows we are both aligned. She asks if you have any final message...you hesitate, but you want it to be so.

You open your book...the one image that truly represents fulfillment; a gorgeous couple in the throes of ecstasy. She smiles...and watches as you slowly start to please yourself. Your hands roam freely, but ever increasingly they focus. When you finally allow a finger to slide inside yourself you hear an almost inaudible but definite sigh...it can only have come from Simone.

Her slight involvement spurs you on...you know that the objective is near, and you allow yourself to be washed over again and again when it finally arrives.

You look at Simone – she nods to indicate that she will, indeed, pass the message on. With your blessing. She kisses you lightly on the lips as she leaves...women sharing a secret rather than their pleasures. You smile conspiritorially.

Decision

You wait, and wonder. Has this gone too far? What if Simone and I go beyond your message? The thought is at once both arousing and concerning – you long for my pleasure, but with someone else? Would you want me to? Would you want to know? Would you want to watch...or join in?

Your entire outfit is there...glorious and so, so sexy! You know what to do. You seductively dress yourself, allowing each item to caress you as you put it on. You know that this selection cannot fail to impress me; both of itself and because of the journey in choosing it.

Fully attired, you journey down the hall. What will you find, and how will you react?

You can't wait to tell me!

Voyeur

There is no door to the lounge...but the place where Simone and I are located in around a corner, and there are racks of clothes. You can remain as hidden as you wish.

Simone is sending your message. Her hands are moving slowly but surely. At first she is just caressing her breasts, one in each hand. She moves around the nipples, careful only to make the slightest contact...extending both her own pleasure and the obvious effects it must be having on me.

You cannot see me fully, just from the side. But your view of Simone is uninterrupted and graphic. As one hand slides from her breast to her stomach, then to her thigh, and finally between her legs, you see every detail. First one finger slides in to the folds of skin, then another. There is no need for her to further exhibit herself – it is her actions and not what is visible that is the important thing. Nonetheless it is apparent that she is very aroused, and when she slides two fingers inside herself there is no resistance in her body.

You hear me talking to Simone. "So, does Amanda want me to watch you? Did she do this for you...play with herself? Did she ask you to join in, or play with her?" Simone managed to shake her head in answer to the last question, and whisper "But I think she wanted to!".

"And do you think Amanda wants us to take this further than just me watching you?"

Simone looked straight at me "I know exactly what I want...but you'd have to ask Amanda if she wants you to do it to me"

Boundaries

I look at Simone. Does she really want me to fuck her? She pre-empts any questions – she goes to the lingerie rack, and gets the nastiest g-string...black with a red trim and crotchless. Nothing left to imagination, and no doubt as to her intentions.

"If I'm going to be dirty, I may as well dress for the occasion" she says. Little does she know that as she lifts her leg to put the panties on your face is mere centimetres from her...you can see the wetness dripping from her. Once again the temptation grasps you – but this time it is easier to resist. Very simply, you want to watch. You want it to happen, and you don't want to miss a moment. You know you have crossed a boundary – one that you are very confident I will be happy you have crossed.

Now – will I cross the boundary? You want it to happen, but you want me to make that decision myself. Just fucking another girl is not something you want me to do – but when it is part of such a sexual and sensual occasion as this then it is not only acceptable to you – it is something you desire deeply. You casually wonder whether you would cross that boundary with another man in a similar situation, and you wonder at my reaction should you do so – but it but a fleeting interruption due to the matters at hand.

Simone is standing in front of my chair. Her next action is obvious and deliberate. She kneels in front of me...you move slightly and see her hands removing my underwear. "Mmm he really is turned on" you think to yourself. As Simone takes my cock in to her mouth you see my head go back on to the chair...a sure sign that I am ready for her to do her best. You've watched me do that so many times...this time it has the added benefit of allowing you to see the action in perpective.

While Simone seems happy to continue her ministrations, I soon lift her up. She stands in front of me, and I lift one of her legs on to the arm of the chair, exposing her pussy. A simple lean forward and I am able to trace my tongue around the edge of her panties before beginning a slow and steady action across the uncovered area. Her breath sharpens noticeably. "Yes" you think to yourself "he does do a fine job of that"

As you watch, you wonder about two things...will the final boundary be crossed – and how long has your hand been playing with your clitoris?

I move from between Simone's thighs, and position her leaning over the back of the chair. She is exposed, and my cock is very hard. I rub the tip across her pussy.

"Do you want me to do this Simone? Do you want me to put my cock in you? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"YES" comes the insistent reply...from Simone – and you!

Exhibition

Neither Simone nor I are at all surprised that you are watching – only that you are so close. As my cock slides in to Simone you walk over; your dress is barely tied up, and the silky suspender belt and stockings are clearly visible, with occasional flashes of the matching navy knickers.

You position yourself on the chaise-longe, allowing the dress to fall open completely, and play with yourself in rhythm to Simone's gentle back-thrusts. She mouths a simple "thank you" to you.

After a few minutes of pleasuring yourself you beckon us over. You make way for me on the chaise, and escort Simone to the attached lounge. Positioning yourself above my cock you lower yourself until I slide in to you. You invite Simone to pleasure herself as you watch...even giving her the option of using your toys should she want them. She agrees to both suggestions, skipping up to the bedroom and retrieving several tasty offerings from your small but elegant collection.

And that is how the time is passed...for now. Simone's consistent cries of pleasure always spur you on. Watching her impale herself on a dildo as you do the same on my cock...occasionally licking her fingers when she offers them...and offering her the same, which she consumes greedily.

As Simone seems to approach a final crescendo you quickly reposition me to enter Simone as she lies prone on her back. Even as we begin a frenzied pace, you move closer to Simone – to her breasts, her face, even making me move to the side so you can see up close the meeting of my cock with Simone.

With Simone's ultimate orgasm you quickly sit me on the couch and position yourself facing Simone, who is kneeling exhausted in front of you. "If I'm going to do this, I want it to be huge" you say. I already know what you mean, but it takes Simone a few seconds. Gradually, however, she realises that in this specific position, she can lick your pussy even as you fuck yourself on my cock.

And so, for the first time in real life (after more than a few fantasies about just such an event) you feel the delicacy of a woman's tongue even as you feel the raw power of a man's cock...and you LOVE it.

"God, why haven't we done this before" you think to yourself. As each climax hits it seems bigger than the last, and you almost wonder whether it will. However, a sudden and indescribable feeling takes hold...and both Simone and I recognise it. We each slow our actions...but make them more forceful.

The results are astounding...pleasure to the maximum, as you have never felt it before.

When it finally subsides you see Simone and I smiling at you – to some extent it is pride in our respective performances, but mostly it is just a genuine pleasure in your pleasure.

And to think...that's just the beginning of the evening!