Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not expecting him to be so aggressive, and it snapped her out of her trance as his boldness got her more excited. She wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles which allowed for deeper penetration. Shadow was now pounding in and out of her cunt with a ferocity that was staggering. His long hard thrusts drove her body further up the bed until her head was up against the headboard and crashing into it. She didn't care for something had been unleashed in the man that she loved.

They both moaned now as the headboard pounded against the wall, but they didn't care. Nothing could stop them now as they quickly moved towards that point of no return.

His balls ached like they were being squeezed in a vice, and her nails dug into his back but he didn't care. He was going to finish this his way, and then he felt his cock begin to swell deep within her. He knew the end was at hand, He looked into Amanda's eyes but they were glazed over. She was breathing in gasps and the moans coming from her were so high pitched that they almost hurt his ears.

"Aaaaaaaagggggghhhhh!" she screamed unable to take any more.

Amanda's orgasm hit her like a volcanic eruption ripping through her body. She dug her nails into his back, and her ass came clear off of the bed as wave after wave of electricity shot through her. White flashes blinded her eyes and every muscle in her body contracted at the same time, and it went on and on like it was never going to end. She couldn't remember ever being fucked with this much intensity before, and she was in complete ecstasy.

Shadow felt her pussy contract around his cock like a fist and it was all that was needed to trigger his own orgasm. Jerking his cock out, he sent trails of cum sailing into the air and landing on her tits and stomach as intense pleasure seeped into every single pour in his body. He never felt anything like this. It was the most fantastic feeling. As he growled with a deep moan, her hand closed tightly around his cock, and she stroked it to milk him of every last drop of cum.

He was sitting at his desk in the office working on a story when Amanda came through the door. Walking over to him, she came around the desk and bent over to kiss him.

"How was school?" he asks.

"It was good, but I will be glad when the summer break gets here."

"I am sure you will," he said.

"Your dad called today, and your mother and he are still flying out for the weekend," he told Amanda.

"Yeah, mom called me today," she added. "It will be good to see them."

She walked around to the front of his desk and sat down in the chair. She loved to sit and watch him work.

He started typing again, and, as his thoughts flowed out into the story, it was Amanda and him he pictured walking along the beach hand in hand as the blazing sun set over the horizon.