Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
145 Followers

Greg gripped Amber's ample ass with his strong hands, pulling her to him with each thrust. Amber could feel his thrusts slowing again as his hands shifted over her buttocks. Greg stopped as he moved his right hand to the small of her back, running his thumb down the crack of her ass. He teased the tight ring of her anus, rubbing the clenched little ring with the flat pad of his thumb.

"Oh, that feels good." Amanda purred.

"You like it when I rub your ass like that?"

"Yes. I've never done that before, but don't...."

Amanda could feel the pressure on her anus increasing as she gasped, "Wait...OHHH!"

Amanda's thighs shimmied at the sensation of his thick digit penetrating her virgin hole, still wet from her previous orgasms. It was a taboo that she never thought she'd experience. But much to her surprise, she liked the feeling of having her ass fingered.

Greg slowly fucked her ass with his thumb. Feeling the tight ring stretch over the thick knuckle as he slid in and out, he could feel his cock still sheathed inside her hot pussy. Slowly, he would alternate thrusting his thumb and then a thrust from his waist.

"Oh fuck Greg!" Amanda exclaimed as she arched her back, relishing the sensation of being double penetrated for the first time as Greg's thumb and cock alternately pistoned in and out.

Greg withdrew from both of Amanda's openings and slid forward to kiss her. She loved the feel of his warm chest and stomach against her back as she turned her head to return his kiss. As he leaned forward, his hard cock slipped between the crack of her ass. His swollen head was resting enticingly against her puckered aperture.

Greg grinned salaciously as he pulled back.

"What are you going to do?" Amanda nervously gasped.

Without saying a word, Greg reared back, teasing her ass with the tip of his slick cock. Firmly, he pressed the tip against her crinkled little opening. Slowly the head penetrated the tight band of her anus as she whimpered loudly.

Patiently, he waited for her body to relax as she got used to the feeling of his thick cock in her ass. She buried her face in the covers, spread her legs a bit wider and arched her ass higher to open herself a little wider. It seemed to work as he was able to carefully work his way between her quavering ass cheeks.

The ring of Amanda's virgin opening still tightly squeezed his shaft. Slowly, it loosened as he gently caressed the roundness of her ass with his fingertips. Soon Greg was able to begin sliding back and forth.

Amanda was making guttural moans as he started with a slow tempo. In and out, he filled her ass with his cock, still slick with her juices. The burning pain gave way to pleasure as she reached down to finger her clit. She couldn't believe it, but she loved the feeling of being fucked in the ass.

The ring of her ass slipped up and down his glistening shaft, just to the rim of his mushroom head and back down the base. Faster, he picked up the tempo. The warmth, the tightness, the velvety texture. It was pushing him to the brink. He could feel the cum roiling inside his balls. His cock felt tight and was throbbing, ready to explode. This time he wasn't going to stop. This time he was going to cum.

Greg palmed her ass cheeks as his hips bucked with abandon. He could feel himself crossing the threshold. Warm streams of cum erupted from his cock, filling her insides and seeping out from his point of entry. It seemed like he was cumming forever as he released his pent-up climax. His white sap leaked down the back of her thighs.

The sensation of his pulsating prick releasing jet after jet of hot fluid pushed Amanda over the edge one final time. Her body quivered and shook with orgasm as her body tightened around his shaft. She collapsed flat on the bed as she writhed with pure ecstasy. Her black hair clung to her glasses and face, soaked with perspiration. Her face was flush and both of her entries were dripping from sex. Greg softly collapsed on top of her back, gently kissing her behind her ear. The two lovers drifted off to sleep, completely spent from an evening of requited desire.

***

Amanda awoke to the sound of the shower running. Morning light was streaming in through the windows. Somehow during the night they had managed to crawl underneath the covers of her bed. Her body was still a little sore from their evening of exertion.

She thought it was a good sign that Greg was using the master bathroom at the back of her bedroom instead of the one in the hall he normally used. He emerged back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and a smile on his face.

"Good morning, sunshine." He smiled.

"Good morning to you." Amanda replied with the widest smile Greg had ever seen.

Greg just drank her in as she lay on her side in bed. The covers rested on the curve of her thigh, exposing the top half of her body. He admired her curves, her full breasts. The morning light shone in on her. Illuminating her like an angel.

"Where do you think you're going?" Amanda asked.

"I just thought I'd get cleaned up to start the day."

"And leave me here all alone?" She pouted.

Greg just hung his head in mock shame and grinned.

"Sorry Mands. I should have known better."

"Let me ask you, in all seriousness. Are you going to share this bedroom with me or was last night a one-time thing?" Amanda asked.

"I don't want this to be a one-time thing. I'd really like to make this a relationship." He said with sincerity.

"I'd like to share this bed and house with you. But there is one last thing I owe you. Come here." Amanda motioned with her head as she swung her legs out from under the covers. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

Obediently, Greg came to her. She brushed her lips against the fuzz of his navel. His skin felt soft and smooth, still warm from the shower. His body had a clean, soapy aroma. She could feel the muscles in his abdomen twitch and contract reflexively from her touch. Her hot breath on his flesh felt exciting. She opened the towel, letting it fall onto the floor around his feet as she exposed his cock.

She grasped his waist, holding the muscles that led from his hips to his lean thighs. Her lips traced down the patch of fur right above his cock, down the flaccid shaft as it hung between his thighs. She parted her lips, letting the helmeted tip rest in the little cradle she created for it with her warm mouth.

He ran his hand through her thick black hair, pushing it from her face as his cock slowly began to thicken. Her tongue gingerly licked at the tip, encouraging it to grow to its full girth.

Amanda's encouragement was met with complicity as Greg's cock extended to its full size once again. His thick stalk pointed upwards, grazing against her soft cheek as she ran her tongue along its length, then licking her way back to the swollen tip.

Grasping his shaft in her hand, Amanda used her tongue to pay special attention to his thickened cockhead, letting the entire length of her tongue take long licks on the sensitive tip. Greg breathed a soft gasp with each lick of Amanda's tongue. Her lips parted and slipped around the head, popping over the rim of the burgeoning bulb as she used her tongue to circle around the smooth flesh of his cockhead, teasing the thick knob and making Greg gasp with pleasure before making her way down the thickening shaft. Her nose brushed against the wild hairs of his patch as she sucked in his fullness.

Amanda's lips moved slickly up and down the length of his shaft. Her tongue danced and circled around the sensitive underside. He was steely hard again inside her wet mouth. What a wonderful way to greet the morning.

Her mouth slurped on his hard cock, leaving threads of saliva to slide down and hang from his sack. He moaned with pleasure as she softly teased is balls with the tips of her fingers. She let his balls rest in the palm of her hand as her finger tips gently tickled the skin behind his balls that lead to his ass. She could feel the swell of his erection all the way behind his sack.

Greg shivered from the sensation of being touched there. It was unexpected and unfamiliar, yet quite pleasurable. He spread his legs slightly and placed a hand on the nightstand next to the bed to help keep his balance. Her mouth and probing fingers were giving him pleasure like he and never experienced. It all felt so good.

Amanda's saliva and Greg's precum were steaming down his shaft and hanging from his balls. She swiped it up with her middle finger, soaking it in a glistening coat of clear goo. She let his cock fall from her mouth and looked up at him with a lascivious smile.

"I can't believe you fucked my ass last night. Even more, I can't believe how much I liked it. Now it's your turn for me to return the favor."

She probed at his tight opening with her slickened finger. Greg's eyes widened with surprise as she found the crinkled aperture to his own tight ass. Gently she rubbed the pad of her fingertip over the puckered opening. It was an unexpected turning of the tables.

But he was surprised to find that he liked the feeling of having it played with. Gently she pressed against the resistant little opening. Her finger prevailed as the tight ring surrendered to her pressure. Sliding into the soft tissues, she curled her finger, finding the bead of his prostate. Gently she applied a little pressure to it.

Surprisingly, it drove Greg wild. His legs tremored as he fought to keep his balance. The sensation was unbelievable as his cock grew even harder. Amanda relentlessly sucked. Her lips sliding furiously up and down his length as her finger worked the sensitive gland inside him. He griped the table for all he was worth, fighting to keep his balance as he lost the battle to keep control of his rising orgasm.

It didn't take long for thick torrents of cum to spew from his pulsating cock. He cried out as he filled her mouth with a slurry of cum. The force and amount caught Amanda by surprise. Amanda had no idea it would have this affect on him. The first salvo completely filled her mouth. Stream after steam kept coming and coming as thick globs leaked from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin, hanging from her face in thick white strands. It seemed like he came for over a full minute.

He collapsed on the bed next to her, spent yet again as he smiled up at Amanda.

"Wow, I guess you owed me that. And I thank you." Greg gasped.

Amanda smiled down at him. Knowing that the 'maybe' she had desperately hoped for came true, and knowing that they would be trading paybacks for quite a long time.

Series 6
Series 6
145 Followers
12