Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As tempting as it was to continue this, I wanted Amanda to look at me, to see the triumph in my eyes as I took her on the desk.

She let out a low moan of disappointment as I slid out, but this soon changed to a gasp of delight as I spun her round, lifted her on to the edge of the desk and positioned myself between her legs. Looking into her eyes, I slid inside her again.

Amanda threw her head back in an act of pure pleasure, her legs wrapped around my back and she dug her heels into my bum, trying to pull me into her.

As we started to fuck hard and fast I leaned down and took one of her nipples between my lips. I flicked my tongue across it before clamping my teeth and pulling on it. Amanda was revelling in the attention she was getting, her hand moved to the back of my head, holding me in place as if she never wanted my mouth to leave it's place.

I could feel the excitement building inside me, watching this amazing woman letting herself get swept away in a wave of pleasure was becoming too much to take. I contemplated stopping, but realised I was never going to be that strong willed.

Instead I chased the inevitable pleasure with a zeal I never knew I had. I entered Amanda, with deep, powerful thrusts taking us both closer to the ending we wanted.

"God yes, please, don't stop, don't stop" she cried. Her breathe was quickening, her moans becoming more vocal, more frantic. Amanda was giving herself to me completely and we were both consumed with each other, nothing else mattered.

"Oh Amanda, it feels so good fucking you" I said, looking into her eyes as I did.

Amanda kept her eyes on mine, as she lifted her hips from the desk meeting each thrust. The intensity of the physical act now heightened by the act of looking deep into each other's eyes. Each of us knowing what was now seconds away, challenging the other to look away, to try and fight the inevitable, but neither of us able to.

With a loud moan I could feel the first waves start to take hold, Amanda grabbed the edge of the desk with both hands, lifting herself, I could see her body start to prepare itself for climax. The holding of her breath, the shutting of her eyes, and then it came. With a loud moan, she felt the first wave of orgasm crash through her body, little convulsions started to wash over her.

The sight and sound of Amanda's orgasm, combined with the feelings of her tightening around me induced my own climax.

"Oh Amanda, yes" I cried as I felt myself taken to the brink, and then swept over as I began to come. Wave after wave of uncontrollable pleasure crashing through every inch of my body.

"Yes, that's it, come inside me" Amanda urged, as she felt the first eruption from my cock. Amanda seemed to be hit by another stronger wave of pleasure as she felt me coming inside her, her whole body shook and she opened her mouth but no sound was emitted. The uncontrollable tightening and relaxing of our muscles was drawing out one of the most powerful orgasms of my life. I was riding the crest and felt it would never end.

Eventually Amanda seemed to slow her breath, her body relaxing more. The occasional jolt of pleasure making her shiver as though electricity was coursing through her veins.

I slowed my own breath and watched the way Amanda reacted to her own orgasm. She was glowing in a way that made her appear even more radiant than before.

Eventually she opened her eyes, and looked at me. She looked at me with no emotion and I held my breath. Had I gone too far? Was this going to end in disaster?

Eventually she smiled, and leaning forward she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me tenderly. A simple act that told me everything was going to be great.

We stayed where we were for a few moments, before she spoke.

"Amanda huh?" she asked.

"It was the best I could come up with, unoriginal I know."

"It could have been worse. You know there was one point I didn't think you were going to go through with this."

"That makes two of us. I was so nervous, but my god was that amazing."

"You're telling me" she replied. "I'm just glad no-one decided to work late, or worse still came back to the office."

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to feel her heart beating against mine before we'd have to make ourselves presentable and leave.

This evening had been planned for a long time. "Amanda" was my girlfriend, we'd decided to act out a fantasy at my office. The condition was that I couldn't call her by her real name. I don't know why, but I couldn't bring myself to treat her in a way I normally wouldn't.

But if tonight taught me one thing, it was to trust in my instincts and leave my inhibitions behind.

12