Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers

I couldn't get off the saw horse, as its highest point was in my stomach, and with my feet locked apart, my only option would be to flip over the horse. The way I was tied, that would probably hurt – a lot.

Amanda ran her hands along my body, "You've got a nice build." She patted my ass. I tried to keep her in site, but she was almost completely behind me.

I felt her grab my ass cheeks – one in each hand. She spread them apart. "Nice little ass hole too." She released one cheek, and ran a finger down the crack of my ass to my balls, and back up. "Very nice indeed."

She walked back in front of me, and crouched so she could look in my face, "Are you a screamer, Josh?"

"Screamer?" I was suddenly terrified, what was she planning on doing?"

"If I was to spank you, would you scream?"

She wanted to spank me? "No," I stammered.

"Good." She stood back up, and from a cabinet took out a paddle. She swatted my ass with it, then held it there and rubbed. She did this a few more times. It burnt and was startling when she did it, a burst of pain, but not something I was going to cry out for.

"That's a nice red color," she told me. She dropped the paddle in front of me. She opened a cabinet I couldn't see, and took out something. I felt her hand on my ass again, rubbing the cheek. It hurt more than when she had spanked me. I felt a something cold land on the crack of my ass. It was followed by her finger tracing down again, until she got to my anus, where she rubbed the lubricant.

Oh god, I thought, she is going to put her finger in me. I clenched, "Please, don't..."

"Don't beg, and don't clench," she told me, "It will hurt more if you do. It will happen either way, but if you clench it will hurt you more." She rammed her finger into me.

It felt so wrong, and it hurt like hell. I gasped, both from the shock and from the pain. She pumped her finger in and out of me quickly, which caused a friction burning feeling. I didn't like this at all. She withdrew her finger. I sighed, relieved. Then I felt more cold jelly against my anus, and braced for her finger again. A large hard object rammed itself up my ass. I cried out.

"Maybe you are a screamer after all," she laughed.

It felt like she was splitting me open, the object so hard and unyielding in my ass. My body wanted to force it back out, but she pushed it deeper until I felt a wide base hit my cheeks. "Ok, fuck toy," she growled, "prepare to be fucked."

She pulled back, and slammed it back. It hurt so much so that it nearly stole my breath. I was just trying to process the sensation when she did it again. My ass became the focus of my attention as she pounded the object into and out. The burning never went away, but the pain faded a bit. It still hurt like hell, but there was nothing I could do, and no way to move away from the torment. After what seemed like forever, and I was certain that she had rubbed my ass raw, she withdrew the object.

I breathed a sigh of relief, more of a sob really, my whole body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. The burning in my ass was still there, a constant reminder that she had violated me.

I felt a cold ring go around the base of my cock, and sit on my balls. Then I felt cold metal on my cock as well. I was too wrung out to care what she was doing now. There was a click. "I've locked your dick in a chastity cage," she told me. She walked around in front of me, and showed me the little key on a gold chain. She put it over her head and nestled it between her breasts. "This will stay here until I decide to unlock you." She undid the cuff on my left wrists. "You can untie yourself."

I reached over and undid the other wrist, then pushed myself off the saw horse. I saw that the steel bar was tied to both ankles, which was preventing me from putting my legs together, but stranger still was the woven steel cage around my shrunken cock. There was a ring back behind my balls with what looked like a hinge, and then the top part covered my dick. There was a locking system with a small padlock holding the two together. It didn't look like it was coming off without cutting or unlocking the lock. I undid my ankles.

"Fuck toy," Amanda said when I was done, "come kneel in front of your mistress."

I didn't know what to do but obey. The fuzziness was completely gone, and I wondered if she had spiked my bottle of water. I knelt at her feet. My ass cheeks were tender, causing me to wince, and my actual ass hole felt raw and abused.

"Your worthless dick belongs to me now," Amanda told me, "I decide when, and if, it comes out of its cage. You are also at my beck and call to provide me pleasure whenever I want. Do you understand?"

If she was doing this, there was no way the rape charge would hold. I would just have to show them my ass, this room, and explain that Amanda was a psycho. I was about to tell her this, when she held up a phone. On it was a recording of me tied to the sawhorse, and then a realistic looking cock going into and out of my anus. "Just in case you had any bright ideas, I recorded this, and will share it with everyone if you don't obey. As you can see, you can't tell that it is me fucking you – just that you're tied down and taking a dick up the ass."

I was beaten. There was nothing I could do. "Amanda, please," I said.

"No," she slapped me, bringing tears to my eyes, "don't talk back to me, fuck toy. If I want you to beg, you will know it."

She held out a pair of frilly pink underwear to me, "you will always wear pink panties from now on."

I took them from her, uncertain what to do.

"Put them on," she ordered.

"You want me to wear these?" I asked.

She slapped me again, with the other hand, "Don't talk back to me, fuck toy. Just put them on or else."

I stood, and put one leg, then the other into the holes, then pulled them up. They weren't thong or anything, kind of like boys underwear, but without the opening in the front, and instead of cotton, made of satiny material with a frilly edge.

"Perfect," she told me. "Now, learn your true place." She turned around, and leaned on the saw horse, "Come over and lick my asshole."

Her ass was so perfect, and the little winking pink rosebud was intriguing. I went behind her, and she held her ass cheeks open. I licked her asshole. It tasted salty and sweaty, but not horrible like I was expecting. "Good little fuck toy."

"Come with me," she said, holding out her hand.

I got off the floor, and she led me from the room, and back upstairs. We went back out to the pool, and to the changing rooms again. She opened the first door, and pulled out my clothes. I must have been really out of it not to notice her grab them. She dropped them at my feet, "Get dressed."

Once I was dressed, she patted my cheek, "We are going to have so much fun, aren't we my little fuck toy?"

I didn't know what to say to that. She smiled and grabbed her own clothes, pulling her underwear and shorts on quickly. I watched her. Junior was awake, but I realized he couldn't expand in his cage – it hurt when he tried. "Come on," she walked back to the house, not waiting for me. I followed.

"Tomorrow," she told me, "Is Saturday. You will be here at 10am. If you are not here, or if I find that you have taken off that chastity device, I will share the video with everybody – do you understand me?"

I didn't know what else to say, "Yes." I was both horrified, but at the same time, excited. I never thought I would have sex while in high school. I figured I would end up having to hire a whore to lose my virginity. Now, I hadn't had intercourse with Amanda, but I'd sucked on her pussy, and she had given me a hand job. Ok, the anal sex had not been good – but it was still a win of sorts in my book. I was interested, despite myself, on where this was going to go.

"Good," she smiled.

We went back to the kitchen, and I gathered up my school books. I was certain I was not getting paid for the lessons either. As I opened the door to leave, unable to look her in the eyes, and uncertain if I wanted to say goodbye, she called out to me, "Oh, Josh, here is your $40 for the lessons."

She handed me two crisp $20 bills. I starred at them and then up at her. This girl was completely psycho. I nodded and left. It was hard sitting in my car, my bum was tender, and getting comfortable so the damage to my anus didn't cause shooting pains was difficult. I managed it, however.

Once I was home, I went up to my room, and examined the thing she had locked around my dick. It was a wire metal cage attached to a hinged back ring. It looked like there was no way I was getting it off without cutting the lock. It also looked like peeing while it was on was going to be messy, and something I was definitely going to have to sit down for. If I lined up by cock right, I could probably pee through the small opening at the end without too much trouble.

I cleaned up the lube from my ass crack and butt cheeks. She had used a lot, which I guess I was grateful for, but it had made a mess. The pink panties were probably ruined from it as well. Good thing I washed my own clothing. I took them off and threw them in the wash. Since Amanda expected me to be wearing them, I should probably have them clean.

I tried to find other things to do, but the chastity cage was becoming really annoying. I was constantly aware of it sitting between my legs, and I was shifting around to make myself comfortable. It wasn't working. I tried to play C.O.D., but my mind wasn't in it – too hard to focus. Instead I found myself daydreaming about being between Amanda's thighs and the look and smell of her pussy. This was a problem, because these thoughts were trying to give me an erection, and the chastity device was preventing that, tugging and pulling even more. I had to pee a couple times, and the first time was a mess. I got urine all over, trying to line up my dick to pee out the end hole of the chastity device. The second time was better, but it was still awkward.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. It was difficult to sleep in the chastity device – there were no comfortable positions. Also, although I'd taken some pain meds for my ass, I kept on thinking it hurt. In the morning, I got up with my alarm at 8:30. It was an unheard of time for me to be out of bed on a Saturday. I took a shower and considered shaving, but I'd shaved on Thursday, and I really only needed to once a week or so – I just wasn't that hairy. I had some chest hair, and hair in my groin and pits, but really that was the extent of it. What was I expecting? More weird sex with Amanda? Something else? I really didn't know – so, as a result, I really didn't know what to wear [outside of the pink panties]. I settled on jeans and a t-shirt. Standard fare.

I got to Amanda's a little early, hoping that wasn't rude. I didn't know if she meant 10 sharp or around 10 or what. I rang the bell on the side door. I saw Amanda come to the door – she was a sight to make anyone pop an instant boner. She was wearing a tight leather corset that really showed off her boobs, a pair of leather thong panties, and boots laced up to her knees. Her long hair was in a high ponytail and braided. She opened the door, "In." One word, no greeting. I smiled at her as I stepped inside – she didn't return it, just glared at me.

"Uh," I started.

"No talking," she commanded. "Take off your clothing and put it in that bag there," she pointed to a large paper bag next to the door. I felt more than a bit embarrassed to be taking off my clothing in front of her, but did it anyway.

"Leave the panties on," she told me as I started to pull them down.

So, there I stood, mostly naked in her kitchen as she eyed me up and down. "Come on, fuck toy," she told me, "We have some things to do." I followed her, my eyes glued to her amazing butt, completely on display except for the tiny thong of material up the crack. Her thigh high boots clacked on the floor as I followed her. She brought me back downstairs, and I feared she was going to tie me to the saw horse again and fuck my ass. Indeed, she went to that door, but I was relieved to see that the saw horse was gone. In its place was a simple folding massage table. Maybe I would be giving her a massage?

"Lie down on your back," she told me. I did as she bit. She took out a pair of cuffs, and proceeded to put one on each wrist, then tied them together under the table. Then she took a long strap and wrapped it around my legs and the table, then cinched it down.

"Let's talk," she said, "I have questions that I want answered. You will say yes, or no, and if I want more information, I'll ask. Got it?"

"Yes," I told her.

"Good." She smiled.

"Virgin?"

"Yes."

"Masturbate?"

I was somewhat embarrassed, I didn't want to admit this one. "I can punish you if you lie or don't want to answer. So, again, masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Everyday?"

God, my face and ears felt like they were on fire, the embarrassment so deep, "Yes."

"Do you like girls – as sexual partners?"

"Yes."

"Do you like boys – as sexual partners?"

"No!" I was probably a bit forceful on that one, but I was definitely not gay.

"How many girls, beside me, have you seen naked?"

"None," I admitted.

"Did you like it when I fucked your ass?"

"No, it hurt."

"Do you like wearing women's panties?"

I considered for a second. They were nicer to the touch, but fit in the wrong places, "They don't fit correctly."

I watched her take a jar and some strips of cloth paper out of one of the cabinets. "What do you think of the chastity device I put on you?"

"It makes it hard to go," I told her truthfully, hoping she might take pity on me and take it off.

"I can fix that," she told me. She pulled out a tube from her pocket. It was probably 5" long, and one end looked like it had a twisty screw part.

I'd noticed the end hole of the chastity device had threading, "What does that do?" I was worried, I had a sinking feeling it went inside my cock.

"This," she held it up, "Will make it easier for you to pee." She grabbed a tube of lubricant, and rubbed it on the tube. "Now, hold still, I don't really want to hurt you."

"Please, don't," I begged.

She smiled, "Don't be such a baby – you might even like this."

She inserted it into the end of the chastity device, and rubbed it around the end of my urethra. When she pushed it just inside, it was an intense, but not horrible sensation. She gently worked it in until she could twist the little swivel screw end, and lock it in place. "Perfect," she announced.

"Now, down to business." She showed me the jar, "This is a waxing solution. I'm going to use it to remove all of your body hair. I want you to be nice and smooth." My eyes must have bugged out, because she giggled at me, "Oh, come on, if a girl can do it, I assume you can too." She looked at me, considering, "If you can make it through the procedure without crying out, I'll let you lick my pussy – deal?"

The sight of her labia bulging out from the edges of the leather thong were too much, "Deal."

She spread the wax on my chest with the applicator, then applied the cloth strip, and yanked it off like a band aid. It stung, but wasn't horrible. She proceeded to strip the hair off my entire chest and down my stomach to just above the pink panties. It hadn't been so bad. Then she did my legs – which in comparison was almost painless.

Amanda took out a pair of thick leather cuffs, and put one around each ankle. I was curious what she was doing, but since I couldn't move my legs anyway, I didn't see the point. Then she took out a longer steel bar than she had yesterday, "I'm going to release your legs and put this bar between them."

"Ok," I told her.

She undid the strap, and quickly locked each ankle cuff to the bar, propping my ankles about 4 feet apart. It hurt a bit to have my legs open so wide.

She took a rope and tied it above my head, then another one on the other side. She straddled me, facing down to my feet, and rubbed herself down my body until she could reach my feet. The sight of her tight little ass in the leather thong, and the feel of her body weight on mine, was intense. She ran the ropes down to my ankles and looped them into the cuffs, then shimmied back up my body until her pussy and ass were right in front of my face, "I bet you wish I wasn't wearing the thong, huh fuck toy?"

I could smell a mix of her sweat, the scent of her arousal, and leather. It was intoxicating, "Very much so."

She moved off me, standing above my head, "I'm going to tighten these ropes. I would suggest bending your knees. She pulled the ropes, cinching them tighter, and I bent my knees. She tied off the ropes when the bar was about over my groin. Then she used the end of the ropes down at the ankles to wrap around my thighs, leaving my legs tied in the bent position.

"Oh, fuck toy," she moaned, "I love having you tied up like this." She went and sat on the table past my feet, and started rubbing my butt, which was partially lifted off the table. "Time to finish what we started," yanked on the panties until they ripped, then removed them from me.

Amanda took out the wax again, "You ass and balls are next." She smeared the wax, and ripped the hair off with the strips. Unlike the hair on my chest, this hurt quite a bit. I found myself stifling shrieks – especially when she denuded my balls.

"There," she told me, "Smooth as any girl's ass." She massaged my balls, "So much nicer to play with when there is no hair to get in the way." Her hands on my balls felt terrific, even if I couldn't get an erection because of the chastity belt. I found myself sighing.

"Ok, now time for the main event," she got off the bench and got a red butt plug, "but first, I am going to put this in your ass. You see, I want you to get used to things in your ass, because I want to put lots of things in there. I want you to get to the point you will beg for me to put things in your ass."

She smeared lube on the butt plug and dribbled some on my crack as well. I could feel myself tightening against it. "Please don't," I begged.

She started massaging my balls again, "I put it in and finish waxing, and maybe I take your dick out of this cage and give you a blow job. Would you like a blowjob?"

I could feel my cock straining in the cage, I could practically envision her perfect lips wrapped around the shaft of my cock. She lowered her face so I could feel her breath on my balls, "Deal?"

Oh god, I wanted that, "Deal."

She put the end of the butt plug against the opening to my anus and swirled it around, gently pushing then retreating. It felt a lot different than when she had impaled me yesterday, just increased gentle pressure as she played with my balls. When she finally pushed the wide part in, I grunted in pain, but it was over in a second, and my sphincter muscles were wrapped around the thin part after the bulge. "Much better," she cooed. She released the cords on my legs, letting them fall back down. The spreader bar ended up resting on the bench, and Amanda positioned herself between them. She smeared more of the wax on my pubic hair, then ripped it out as well. It hurt, a lot, more so than my balls or ass for some reason. I whimpered. Finally she was done.

"Good little fuck toy," she told me. "Time for your reward."

She moved to stand next to me, and slowly slid her leather panties down, revealing her moist bald pussy. She straddled my head, her labia opening, reveling her clit and opening. "Now, lick it like a good little boy," she told me, lowering herself down so I could reach.

I dove right in, using my tongue to lap at her clit and labia. She moaned, grinding down on me, which caused my nose to be buried in her, and the rest of her covering my mouth. I tried to eat her out, but I couldn't breathe. I panicked, struggling in my bonds, and she lifted enough for me to take a breath before pushing down on me again. She did this, each time smothering me for what seemed like a longer time. Finally, she lifted up just enough to break contact with my face, "Lick me, fuck toy, and do not stop no matter what!" She ordered.

tsto123
tsto123
158 Followers