Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers

My heart fell a little bit. "Why did you drag me up here?"

She glared at me, "There was no way I was going to put my mouth on her." She shuddered, "Not there – not ever. This seemed like an easy way out."

I sat on the edge of the bed – anything to get the pressure off the balls of my feet. The stiletto heels were absolutely murder.

"You look completely ridiculous," she told me, "I can't believe you're letting her do this. I know you're a total loser, but even you must have higher self-esteem than this."

I figured I might as well be honest, "She drugged and then blackmailed me."

Beth considered that, "Sounds like Amanda."

I lifted my leg up to massage my calf and foot.

"Don't do that," Beth snapped, "I don't want to see your junk either."

"My feet hurt, and my calves are sore. I don't know how you girls walk around in these things all day."

She chuckled, "Practice. The price of beauty as it were."

She sat down on the bed as well, but out of arms reach. She was obviously done with the conversation, and based on her body language, was done talking to me as well. When about fifteen minutes had passed, she got to her feet, "Ok, time to go back down."

She did not wait for me, and walked out. I followed as quickly as I could. The respite just made it seem even worse to walk around in these things. I got back out to the pool, and Beth was already sitting down at the table there. Jen was in the floating lounger, Amy was swimming laps slowly, Megan sat on the pool edge, Kate was drifting on her back, and Amanda was still in her original seat.

She looked at me, "How was sex with Beth?"

I glanced at Beth who scowled at me. "It was ok."

Amanda shook her head, "What am I going to do with the two of you?"

Beth looked at her, "What do you mean?"

"You both lied to me. I expect that from you, Beth, but also from my slave to cover your lie?"

"I'm not lying," Beth retorted hotly.

Amanda raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? You fucked her?"

"Yes," Beth growled.

"You unlocked the chastity belt, took out her cock, and she plunged it into your hot pussy?"

Beth obviously didn't like this kind of talk at all, but kept her tone even, "You are disgusting, but, yes."

Amanda dropped the key to the chastity belt on the table, "And, how exactly did you do that with the wrong key?"

Beth looked stricken. Megan laughed, "Busted!"

"So," Amanda said slowly, "You have three choices. One, you drop to your knees right now and suck on my cunt until I reach orgasm. Two, you drop your bikini bottoms right now, lean over the table, spread your legs, and Josie will fuck you in front of everyone here. Three, you leave and we destroy you socially. Which is it going to be?"

I was so certain that Beth would get up and storm out. I knew from her reaction that the thought of any homosexual contact completely repulsed her. I also knew she thought I was a loser, and would never, ever, have any kind of contact with me.

Beth stood up, shaking. She looked at her 'friends', but didn't get any kind of support from them. They were obviously on Amanda's side in this. She made a bet, she had to follow through or welch. I was completely shocked when she pulled the laces to the bows on the side of her bikini bottoms, and the fabric fell to the pool deck. From where I was standing, I could marvel at how shapely and smooth her little bubble butt was. She leaned over the table, and spread her legs. I could see her dark little asshole, and right below that, the swell of her pussy covered with blond hair.

Amanda stood and walked over to me. She took the key – the same key she had put on the table – and reached under my skirt. She kept her gaze locked on mine as she released the chastity cage and pulled it off. Then she grabbed my cock and tugged me forward toward Beth.

God, I was going to fuck Beth. My dick was raging hard in a second. "Slow down there, tiger," Amanda said, "You need to hold out long enough to actually get inside her." Amanda put a cupped hand up to her mouth and spat a large gob of saliva into it. She used it to lube up my cock. She whispered in my ear, "Fuck her good."

I stood behind Beth, my hard and now wet cock pushing the skirt up. She had her eyes closed, and when I placed a hand on her to steady myself, she flinched. I probably should have cared more, but she had offered this up to Amanda, and Amanda to me. I used my hand to lower the angle of my dick – it would have been a lot easier without the heels, as I was at a really awkward angle to enter her. The tip of my cock touched the first pussy it had ever touched, and if anything I got harder. It took me a few seconds, but I found her opening and thrust inside her. It was like a velvet vice wrapping around me. Beth made a sound – and I didn't know if it was a groan, moan, or sob. I didn't care in that moment. Instead, I grabbed her hips and pushed in to the hilt, then part of the way back out, and slammed into her again. I loved the way her ass cheeks parted and I could see her tight little anus. I also loved the feel of being all the way inside her with my balls slapping at the outside. I started fucking her. I was pushing her forward and pulling her back at the same time as thrusting my hips. It was totally intense, and my orgasm came far too soon. As it ripped through me, I slammed as deep into her as I could, my sperm gushing deep into her pussy. The thought drifted through my post-orgasm brain that I'd just lost my virginity to one of the hottest girls in school. Then Amanda was there to pull me back and out of her. My cock, now only three quarters erect, came free from her cunt and trailed a line of sperm up her ass crack.

Beth started to move, but Amanda slapped her ass, "No, you stay there and drip cum."

Amanda roughly wiped me clean with one of the towels, "When your dick is small again, I'm putting you back in chastity."

I didn't think it was going to be anytime soon, as the sight of watching my sperm drip out of Beth's pussy and down her legs was enough to keep me hard – or at least mostly hard. I realized there were tears down Beth's face as well, and although I felt a little bad for that, she had called me a loser. She could say anything she wanted to or about me at this point – she could never erase the fact that I'd had my cock in her cunt, and that my cum had splattered her insides.

"Go and get us some drinks," Amanda told me, "There are cokes and lemonade in the fridge. Bring glasses of ice as well."

I didn't want to leave off looking at Beth, but nodded slowly, "Sure."

I walked back to the house to get the drinks. It took me a few minutes to find glasses and get Ice out of the freezer – which was a freezer on the bottom fridge, and leaning down in the heels was a pain. Eventually I also found a tray, and put the pitcher of lemonade, six glasses with ice, and six cokes on it. I walked back to the door to the backyard. Beth walked past me, her bikini bottoms in one hand, and daggers in her eyes. She stormed into the bathroom, and I heard water running instantly. I guessed she was washing me off of her. I smiled, she could scrub all she wanted, I knew what she felt like inside, she knew what my dick felt like, and she couldn't wash that away.

I put the tray down on the table. Amanda looked at me, "Go stand over there until we need you." She pointed at a spot near the dressing rooms. I walked there, and stood, wondering how long this was going to go on. My feet and calves were in agony.

Beth came back from the house, bikini bottoms back in place. She didn't look at me, but walked straight to the pool and dove in. I watched the girls swim and sun themselves for the next couple of hours. It was hell, my legs felt like they were on fire, my feet were a source of complete agony.

Beth was the first one to leave. She grabbed a towel and headed inside. She didn't even really say much more than that she had to go. Jen and Amy followed shortly thereafter, claiming they had soccer or something. Kate went as well, saying she had to go shopping with her mom.

It was down to Megan and Amanda.

"Megan," Amanda said, "Would you like to help me?"

"Sure," I had though she was asleep in the sun, but she obviously wasn't.

"My slave lied to me, and I need to punish her. Do you want to spank her?"

Megan sat up, her eyes bright and shiny, "Oh god yes, can I?"

"Josie," Amanda called to me, "come over here."

Megan was going to spank me? What choice did I have? I walked unsteadily over to Amanda. Each step was torture. I could feel my legs shaking and going weak. Megan had moved to a chair without arms. "Josie, lie across Megan's lap. She is going to spank you for telling me a lie. If you so much as try to stop a single blow from her, I will tie you up and use a switch on you – do you understand?"

"Yes," I said. It was awkward trying to get in position, and eventually found that I was really lying across her lap, my feet off the ground, and my head down. My dick, limp though it was, was pressed against her thigh.

Megan moved my skirt aside and then THWACK, her hand hit me hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. She hit me again, and again, and again. I couldn't remember ever being spanked, not like this, and I wanted to put a hand back to prevent her from hitting me again – but I knew that Amanda was not bluffing. If I did that, she would use a switch on me. Megan continued to spank me, but now, at the end of every impact, she rubbed the palm of her hand on my bum as well. I didn't like the impacts, but her hands were soft and sensual. I was willing to take the sharp smack for the follow up, almost anticipating the first so I could get the second.

"I think," Megan announced, "That Josie likes this. Her hard-on is pressing into my thigh."

I was shocked, I was sort of vaguely aware of it, but my dick was indeed hard, and it was pressing against Megan's leg. I had a moment to think, 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' before she hit me again.

"What do you want to do about that?" Amanda asked.

"Josie," Megan said, "I think I have spanked you enough. Get off my lap and kneel in front of me."

It was just as awkward getting off of her and then getting into a kneeling position in front of her. My ass burned, and I could picture it all red and swollen. "Take your cock in your hands, and masturbate for me."

My ears were burning as I reached under the skirt to grab my dick in my hand.

"Get a good tight grip, and pull forward until the skin comes over the head," Beth instructed. "Good, now back down and forward again. Keep up the rhythm. Stroke down and up. Down and up. Now, spit in your other hand, and use that hand to rub the end of you cock, Make circles. Good. Now, go faster. Pump that cock!" Her hand caught my eye, and I followed it down to her crotch. She pulled her bikini aside, "Imagine that cock in my beautiful cunt. Imagine you are thrusting in, and out, in and out."

I groaned. I knew I was going to cum. Megan put a foot out, "Cum on my foot. Spill all of your jizz on my foot on the count of 10. If you don't cum before I reach 0, you don't get to cum at all."

"10," I pumped my dick, knowing I was going to cum before she reached zero.

"9," I was about to explode.

"8," Any second now.

"7," I could feel the tingling in the head as I got really close.

"6," a few more strokes.

"5," I moaned, as the orgasm really built.

"4," I was pumping furiously, my eyes on her pussy.

"3," just a few second.

"2," it was almost here.

"1," no, she needed to give me another second.

"0," she called out, and Amanda wrenched my arm and hand away from my cock.

I moaned, I was so close, and to be stopped. All I could feel was the throb in my dick, the edge of orgasm right there.

"I guess you don't get to cum," Megan told me, "Unless you do something for me."

I looked up at her, waiting for what she would want to let me release.

She stood up, turned around, pushed her bikini down, and thrust her ass into my face, "Give me a rim job." She pulled her ass cheeks apart, showing me her little dark brown rosebud of an asshole. I also had a great view of her completely shaved glistening pink pussy. Her inner labia were larger than her outer and were hanging low, her scent filled my nose. I didn't need to be asked twice. Megan was a stunning brunette, and being able to bury my face between those cheeks, even for something as relatively nasty as licking her ass, was amazing. I dove in, my tongue lapping at her tight little hole. She tasted faintly like sweat and suntan lotion, but mostly like pool water and chlorine.

"Oh, yeah," she groaned, "Get your tongue up in there."

I obliged, trying to push into her ass with my tongue. The sphincter muscle gave a little bit, allowing me some penetration. Her fingers found their way into her pussy, and she started finger-fucking and masturbating as I did this. Her moans became louder and more unintelligible. Finally, she shuddered all over, her knees going weak for a moment, and cried out. She staggered from me, and flopped down in the chair again, looking at me, "God, I needed that." Amanda had pulled over another chair, probably to watch, and was now sitting next to her. "Ok," Megan told me, "You've earned another chance to cum. I can see you've still got your hard-on."

Boy, did I ever still have a hard-on. I'd now had sexual contact with three of the best looking girls in my grade.

Megan looked at me, "I will let you masturbate only if you bend over the table like Beth did, and both Amanda and I can fuck your ass and mouth while you do it. Deal?"

I was uncertain about this – my ass was still sore from yesterday and today. I'd already cum, twice today, and once in Beth. Did I really need to do it again? My body and hormones screamed yes, but I was thinking no.

"She's kind of sore back there," Amanda said, "I abused her ass yesterday and today."

"Too bad," Megan looked disappointed, "I was really looking forward to fucking him."

"Oh," Amanda said, "I didn't say we weren't going to, I was just telling you why she is reluctant."

Megan stood, "Perfect. Come on Josie, I want to fuck you."

I really didn't want this, "Please, no."

Amanda's slap across my face came out of nowhere, bringing tears to my eyes, "Get your worthless slave ass over there, now!" She leaned in to me, "You signed the contract, and you do as I say. Megan is my best friend, anything she says is the same as if I said it. You got it?"

Clutching my face, I nodded.

"Then get over there." Amanda stood and looked down at me, waiting.

I got unsteadily to my feet – which were really killing me. The respite had made it worse if anything. I staggered over to the table, afraid at least twice that I was going to twist an ankle and go down. I leaned over the table, exactly in the same position that I'd taken Beth in. I looked over my shoulder to see Megan putting on a harness and strap-on dildo that Amanda had given her. Amanda walked over to the table, another dildo in her hand – this one had a suction cup base. She suctioned it to the glass top right by my head, "I'm going to teach you how to suck a dick."

She pulled up a chair and sat in front of me, "Start off slowly, and take some time in teasing the cock – you could just ram it into your mouth, but a blowjob can be a sensual and wonderful experience. Run your lips up and down the length of it, apply gently kisses, build anticipation." I felt like a complete idiot doing this to a plastic dick – at least it wasn't a real cock. "Lick the glans, and then run your tongue up and down the frenulum," I had no idea what that was, and she obviously guessed that, "That is the strip of skin beneath the glans, also – and you can't really do that on this dildo, but make sure to hold and gently massage his balls."

I was following her instructions, but looked behind me quickly when I felt Megan spread my ass cheeks. Amanda slapped the table, "Pay attention to what you are doing. You need to be able to do two things at once."

"Now, put the head of the cock in your mouth, squeezing him gently between your lips. Teeth can hurt, so slide your lips over your teeth to prevent that – unless it is a blowjob designed to cause that kind of pain, and he is into that." I took the bulbous plastic head into my mouth. "Good," Amanda cooed, "As you suck, don't forget to use your tongue for added sensations. You can hum, if you like, some guys enjoy the extra sensation."

Megan applied lube to my anus, and I knew she was going to penetrate me soon. Having Amanda's instructions, and focusing on what I was doing, allowed me a little head space to hopefully relax my sphincter.

"Slippery is good, so make sure there's plenty of spit," she told me. There was already plenty of spit running down this thing, but I guessed she knew what she was talking about.

"Don't forget to use your hands. You can put one on the shaft and use it as an extension of your mouth. Grip him like you would yourself for masturbation." The tip of Megan's dildo rubbed against my anus, probing gently. I tried not to shy away from it, as I knew Amanda would be furious and probably hit me again.

"Eye contact," she told me catching my eyes, "It can be difficult, but as you do this, occasionally look at his face. Pretend I am him, and I want to see you look up at me frequently as you do this."

Megan slowly worked the end of the dildo in. There was a definite feeling of being stuffed, but it wasn't as painful as I was expecting. In fact, the whole area felt a little numb.

"Increase your speed until you find a rhythm – you will know it because he will be thrusting to meet your mouth." I was trying to do all of this, and look up into Amanda's face, while Megan began pounding in and out of my ass, her hands on my hips. In a weird way, it felt kind of good. She had a good rhythm going, and it was rocking with me and what I was doing with the dildo in my mouth. My dick was hard again, after being limp when I had laid down on the table, and was rocking back and forth with the fucking. I wanted to grab it, but I couldn't reach from where I was easily. "When his muscles in his legs tense, he is about to cum. Do not stop, change direction, or take your mouth off of him. Good girls always take the load in their mouth."

Megan reached around and grabbed my cock in her hand. As she fucked me, she also pumped her hand. It felt incredible – her grip was just the right tightness, and she moved the skin up and down the shaft, making sure it went over the head. I thought I was going to explode, and was obviously moaning while sucking on the plastic cock.

"Eye contact," Amanda repeated. I glanced at her, my vision a little blurry as I was about to orgasm. I saw her look at Megan and make a slashing motion across her neck.

Megan stopped immediately, releasing my cock as well.

"No," I groaned, although it was muffled by the cock in my mouth. I was so close – again – and again I wasn't going to get a release.

"Good job, Josie," Amanda beamed at me, "I think this guy would have cum in your mouth."

I backed up a little so I could reach my own cock, but Amanda slammed her hand on the table, "Don't you dare touch yourself. Don't you dare!"

I just lay there, looking at her, wanting so badly to cum, and knowing in that moment that every orgasm I was ever going to have was going to be completely controlled by this girl. Every sexual experience I was ever going to have would also be controlled completely by her. I didn't want that to be true, but felt it probably was.

Megan had gone to the house quickly and returned with a dishcloth full of ice, which she held against my cock. I shied from it, as it was so cold, but Amanda grabbed my wrists and held them, "She is just taking down the erection."

The ice was cold, and in short order, the ice and the pain in my feet won out and my erection vanished. Megan put the chastity cage back on me. I still felt a powerful need to orgasm, but knew I wouldn't be until they took off the cage again. The click of the little lock echoed through my head.

tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers