Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers

"Slave, gather the towels, the drink tray, and anything else out here, and meet us in the living room," Amanda and Megan walked to the house without a backward glance at me. I could run. I could probably rip the leather of these shoes and take them off, then escape through the fence gate and.... And do what? My car keys, wallet, and phone were inside. I had no doubt Amanda and her friends would make my social life at school hell if I displeased her. There was nothing I could do. So, I walked around and gathered the towels, all the while the lube from my ass was trickling down my legs. Then I gathered the tray, and both the harness, and the two dildos. There was a tube of lube on the ground, and I read the packaging. It was a desensitizing lube. Well, so much for small favors. With all the stuff gathered and piled both below the tray [for the towels] and on the tray [for everything else], I made my way inside.

"Put the glasses in the sink, the empties in recycling, and the towels in the laundry shoot. After that, you have 5 minutes to use the bathroom – then come into the living room," Amanda called to me.

I did as she bid, and used the bathroom time to wipe the lube from my anus. I hadn't really eaten or drunk anything today, so I didn't really need to actually go to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, and it appeared that I had got some sun on my shoulders, and my face. Not too much, but some. I went into the living room.

Amanda and Megan were wrapped in fluffy white robes, and had a large pile of clothing stacked on the couch. There were dresses, skirts, lingerie of various types, shirts, and at least two dozen pairs of shoes. "We're going to have a fashion show," she told me, "And you are our dress-up model." The only thing I could focus on was that there were shoes, which meant they would be taking these ones off of me.

It was actually the first thing Amanda did. She had me sit down, then unlocked the shoes from my feet and let me take them off. It was such a relief. I didn't know when I'd felt more pleasure than when my feet were no longer twisted into points in those shoes.

We spent the next few hours with Amanda and Megan dressing me up in girl's clothing. They had me putting on bras, panties, skirts, blouses, dresses, and all sorts of other things. I got pretty good with the bras.

As evening approached, Amanda paused her fashion show to call in a pizza. She paid for it, and brought it into the living room. The smell made my mouth water, I realized just how hungry I was.

"Go get us some plates and drinks," she told me, "I'll have a coke. Megan?"

"I'll have a coke as well," Megan said. She was trying to decide which tops went with a specific skirt.

"You may also get yourself a plate and a drink," Amanda told me.

I hadn't realized I wasn't included initially until she said that. It was a little shocking. I went, still dressed in what Amanda had called a flowy skirt. It had a paisley theme and brushed against my legs and ankles as I walked. At least I was in flat bottomed shoes, even if they were a woman's slip on type. I found the plates, glasses, some napkins, and the drinks, and then went back to the living room.

"Please serve us first," Amanda told me. I obediently did so, putting a slice on a plate and handing it to Megan, then repeating the process for Amanda. I poured the coke into glasses and handed each one the glass and a napkin.

"Thank you," Megan told me.

I took my own slice and drink, and sat on the only space available – which was the floor.

"Megan," Amanda said around mouthfuls of pizza, "Do you think we could actually do it? Pass Josie off as a girl – like out in public?"

I did not like where this was headed.

"Well," Megan considered, "You did get the wig, and most of these clothes do a pretty good job. We would have to take off the cage and get her to tuck. We would also need the falsies to fill out a bra – but I think it is doable."

I really didn't like where this was going. I would die of mortification if anyone saw me and figured it out.

Amanda looked me over, "Brad is having a party, and I bet we could try it there. They would never suspect."

Oh my god, they were totally serious. I felt a heavy weight settle in my stomach.

"Josie, go take a shower, and wash everything twice," Amanda told me, "You'll find everything you need in my bathroom right at the top of the stairs. Make sure when you are done to use the moisturizer on the vanity on your legs."

What choice did I have?

"Leave all your clothes here," Megan told me.

I stripped out of what I was wearing, only slightly self-conscious of being naked in front of them. I guess a day full of sex, and hours taking on and taking off clothing inured me to it. I went up the stairs and into the bathroom. Everything was floral scented – the soap, the shampoo, everything. I sighed and started the shower. My cock was still in the cage, and I considered seeing if I could get around it enough to reach orgasm – that feeling still not having vanished – but somehow felt that Amanda would know. I scrubbed my body in the warm water. Were they really going to dress me up as a realistic girl and take me to a party? I considered how I looked. I was thin – that was in my plus column. Amanda had removed all my body hair – again a plus. I wasn't particularly tall, so I wouldn't stand out as a giant woman equal to the guys in height. I was also not a body builder, so I was thin without many muscles. I didn't have a visible Adam's apple, and my face was not that of a square jawed super hero type. When I shut the water off, I looked in the somewhat fogged mirror over the vanity and tried to picture myself as a girl. Obviously my short hair was not going to work – there would have to be a wig. I also didn't have boobs, but I guessed since Amanda and Megan had me trying on bras and women's clothing for hours, they had already planned this. Had Amanda targeted me from the beginning because of the way I looked? I was beginning to think she had.

I toweled off, applied the moisturizer that Amanda had told me to put on. It was silky smooth, and left my legs soft to the touch. I went back downstairs.

Megan and Amanda had been busy. They had the skirt I just been wearing, a white cotton shirt, a lacey bra with breast forms, a makeup kit, and a pair of weird looking thong underwear. On a head stand on the side table was also a long brown haired wig. It looked really expensive.

"First," Amanda told me, "I need to teach you how to tuck yourself.

She turned to me, "I am here to teach you how to tuck."

I starred at her, "Tuck?"

"Yes," she said, "Not going to look like a girl with your dick poking out. I'll teach you. Lie down on the ground."

I did so. Amanda moved my legs apart, and unlocked the chastity belt taking it off. "Now, don't get any ideas about this, I'm just touching you to show you." She placed the flat of her hand on one of my balls and gently pushed it up toward my abdomen. "Let me know when you feel the little pocket," she told me. I felt it just as her gently pressure popped it in. "Hold that there," she told me. I replaced her hand with mine. She repeated the process on the other side. "Now, both of those are back in the cavity they were in before they dropped. Hold this side as well," I did so. She pulled my penis down as far as she could before I winced, then tucked it back between my butt cheeks. Then she took the folds of my now empty scrotum, and wrapped it over the penis, gathering the loose flesh. "Hold all of that," she ordered. Megan handed her a pair of the thong underwear, and I closed my legs enough for her to slide them up. I lifted my ass off the floor, and she settled them in place. They were tight. "You can take your hand off now." I did so. "Stand up."

I did, and everything stayed tucked. Looking down, you could see a tiny little crease where the folds of the scrotum met – it looked a lot like the crease in a girls panties where her labia split. "Perfect," Amanda told me. She then took out what looked like a blue tube, "This is a corset – it will pull in your waist, giving you a better female form." She settled it around me and cinched it. I felt squeezed, and when I exhaled, she tightened it a little further. It made breathing a little difficult. I noticed that it ended below my chest, so it wouldn't get in the way of a bra. As I was thinking that, Megan handed me the bra and T-shirt. I put them on, settling the breast forms against me. The bra held them in the perfect position once Megan tightened the straps to the right fit. The t-shirt was snug, and although it looked revealing with a slight v neck, it actually hid the bra perfectly. "Now we will do makeup."

They had me sit, and applied base, hints of rouge, and god knows what else. Finally they applied lipstick and Amanda declared me done. I was given a pair of low socks, the dress, and a pair of shoes with a slight heel. Once I was in all of that, Amanda brought over the wig, "This is a very expensive wig. You damage it, and I will beat the crap out of you." She settled it on my head, then fussed with the way the hair was arranged. Finally she declared, "Done!"

She offered me her hand, "Come on, take a look." She led me to the hall, where the coat closet was also a full length mirror. The girl standing next to Amanda looked really hot. I would do her in a heartbeat. However, the girl was blinking at the same rate as me, and fidgeting like me as well. I realized it was me.

"Wow," was pretty much all I could say.

"Try using a falsetto voice," Amanda said, "You sound far too much like a man."

I tried again, pitching my voice higher, "How is that?"

"Not bad, if you can keep it up." She swatted my behind, "I think we have a winner."

We went back into the living room, and Amanda and Megan took about a dozen pictures of me from various angles. They had me do some runway poses and 'flirty' poses as well.

"Ok," Megan said, "Time for us to get ready. Wait here and don't fuss too much – we don't want to have to redo your makeup."

The girls went upstairs. I wondered again if I was in way over my head. It seemed like no time at all, and the girls were back. "Time to go," Megan told me. Somehow it was almost dark outside.

We went out to Megan's car, and drove over to Brad's house. There were already a couple dozen cars parked along the street. "Josie," Amanda told me, "You have two choices right now. The first is that you come into the party with me – and do whatever I tell you to. The other is you get out of this car and start walking. I promise to give you a 10 second head start before I tell the guys over there who you really are."

I swallowed, panicked. "What are you going to tell me to do?"

Amanda smiled a wicked smile, "You are going to give a blowjob – why do you think I taught you how to do it today?"

I looked at the road away from here. How far could I get in 10 seconds? "You are going to give a blowjob and swallow his cum."

"I'm not gay," I told her.

"Don't care," she retorted, "I want a dick in your mouth. If you want to have intercourse with me, you will do this for me." She looked over at the guys hanging around by the entrance to Brad's house. "One of those guys is Jim. Jim is an extreme homophobe. If I tell Jim who you really are under that costume, he will beat you completely senseless – I know that for a fact." She opened the door, and I could tell she was about to call to him.

"Ok," I said softly, knowing as I did so, my will to resist anything Amanda wanted waned just that little bit further.

Amanda smiled at me and at Megan, "Let's do this then."

We got out of the car, me slowly and reluctantly. Amanda grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the house. I had a swarm of butterflies swimming around in my stomach, and was certain that Jim – who was watching us – was going to call out my real name, then attack me. I knew him by reputation, having never actually had a conversation with him; Jim was one of the linemen on the football team. Six foot three and about as wide across the shoulders as two of me. His arms were like tree trunks, and the ripped t-shirts he often wore were strategically done to show off his bulging muscles and six pack abdomen.

"Hey Jim," Amanda waved, "I would like to introduce you to Josie."

Jim turned, his eyes looking into mine. I must have looked petrified. "Hey, Josie," he said, and stuck out a monstrous hand, "Nice to meet you."

I swallowed and took his hand, hoping my falsetto voice held, "Nice to meet you too."

Amanda put her arm over my shoulder, "Isn't she everything I told you she would be?"

He grinned at me, lust obvious in his face, "Yeah, she is smoking."

"Good," Amanda cooed, "Then off you go."

She turned to me, "Eye contact dear." She patted my ass as Jim, who still hadn't let go of my hand after shaking it, pulled me forward. I was terrified. There was no way this was going to end well for me. I didn't know what to do except follow the big boy, but I did glance back at Amanda and Megan who were watching me with bright eyes and huge smiles.

Jim dragged me beside the house, out of view of everyone. "This ok?" He asked me, his voice soft and maybe a bit nervous.

"Uh," I sort of squeaked. We were mostly in the dark, which was good for me – easier to see I wasn't a girl in the dark. It was also bad for me, as he could do anything to me, and I doubted anyone would come to help.

He put a big hands on my shoulders, applying some downward pressure. I didn't want to talk, I didn't want to reveal anything by using the wrong voice, and I was so scared, I didn't trust myself. I took his direction, slowly lowering myself. I remembered to hike my skirt out of the way so it wasn't in the dirt – or at least, not in the dirt with me on top of it.

His crotch, clad in jeans, was right in my face. I couldn't see that clearly, but could make out enough. "Take it out," he told me.

I swallowed, oh god, was I really going to do this? If I wasn't, how was I going to escape from this? If I revealed who I was now, he was going to hurt me. If I didn't do it, Amanda would reveal who I was anyway, and he would still hurt me. I tentatively reached up to the button of his jeans. My hands were shaking. I popped the button and fumbled with the zipper – I could already feel the fabric tenting from the swell of his cock. The zipper eventually opened, revealing the mostly white boxers. Those I could see in the dim light. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all go away – it didn't.

Jim was obviously getting tired of my mucking around, as he pushed his boxers down himself, and in the dim light I could see a gleaming pink shaft in front of my face. It was large and thick – at least 9 inches and I couldn't even guess how wide across. I gingerly reached out to touch it, pretending in my mind that it was Amanda's dildo, not a real cock. Except unlike Amanda's toy, this one smelled of clean skin and soap with just a hint of male musk.

I followed Amanda's instructions, feeling sick to my stomach as I did. I started by gently kissing the glans, licking up and down the shaft, then I took it into my mouth. It was big – as big as Amanda's toy – which helped me keep that image in my mind. I used my lips to apply pressure, and my tongue to massage the length of him. I heard him moan, and glanced up. He wasn't even looking at me. That, for some strange reason, completely offended me. If I was being blown by a 'smoking' girl, I was pretty certain I would be watching her. I wrapped a hand around his shaft. I knew what I liked, and I now just wanted this to end as fast as possible. I was betting he would orgasm quickly. I wasn't wrong. Six or seven mouth plus hand pumps later, he grabbed the back of my head and jammed himself deep into me. I gagged, and tried to pull back, but he was stronger than me, and he didn't seem to care as his hot cum splashed into my throat and mouth.

As the gagging turned to coughing, he released me quickly, "Oh, sorry, are you ok?"

I was a bit angry. Is this how he treated girls in general? If so, he was a total ass. Remembering my falsetto, and getting the words out between hacks, "Do I sound ok?" I realized I was coughing up cum and spitting it on the ground. It was salty-sweat and snot like. At least it wasn't also coming out my nose, I think I would have thrown up if I'd ended up snarfing it.

His voice was soft and gentle, "No, really, I'm sorry Josie. I didn't want to hurt you."

"God," I snapped, "If you treat us like this, especially when we are doing that, then you are a total ass." I had somehow had just lumped myself in with any and all girls. What did that say about me?

I wiped the back of my hand across my mouth, removing the last traces of cum and my own spit. I stood up, glaring at Jim. He didn't meet my gaze. "I'm leaving now." I told him, and walked back without him.

Amanda was waiting for me, "How did it go?" She gave my makeup a once over look as I stepped into the light, "What did that bastard do?"

"He's an ass," I told her. I couldn't believe the anger in my own voice, my emotions were also all tangled up. I hadn't wanted to give a guy a blowjob – believe me, it was not something I wanted to do – but that said, having given one, and being treated like that? I was really affronted for all girls, and affronted – strangely – on my own behalf.

She took my hand, "Come on let's get you cleaned up."

She guided me into Brad's house and to a bathroom just inside. Once there, she found a cloth to clean my face, "Most boys are asses." She smiled, "I picked you, as I didn't think you were an ass."

"Thanks," I said, and I mostly meant it.

"I'm just going to retouch your makeup," she told me, taking a few things out of her purse, "After all, we need a nice fresh face for the next guy."

I quailed inside, "Next guy?"

Amanda giggled, "Of course, silly. Tonight you are my sissy-slut, and I want you to learn to enjoy giving blowjobs."

"How," I started, lost my voice, then found it again, "How many?"

She leaned against me, her face right in mine, her eyes huge. She brushed her lips over mine, and I could feel my heart racing. "Until your belly is full of sperm, you little cum dumpster you."

"I don't want to do this," I whispered.

"I know, honey, I know," she breathed. She guided one of my hands to the waistband of her own skirt, then down into her panties. I could feel her wet, slick pussy at my fingertips, "But you are going to do it anyway, aren't you?" I knew then that I was.

We left the bathroom, and went into the party. Amanda introduced me to lots of people. It was easy to keep track of names, as I already knew all of them – they just didn't think they knew me. I was shocked at how easily they were fooled into thinking I was a girl, and the few times I caught my reflection in surfaces, I guessed it wasn't that hard. I made a very realistic looking girl.

Amanda got us some drinks – some concoction mixed from various types of alcohol and Kool-Aid or something. It was sweet, and didn't taste like all that much. I'd had a cup or two before I even thought that might be a bad idea. When I did think that, my head was already spinning a bit.

Amanda took over what I thought was a bedroom and brought me there. I wasn't certain I remembered walking there with her. She had me kneel down, "Ok Josie, time to give blowjobs."

The door opened, and I saw Megan outside guarding it. The guy that came in, Chad, was another football player. I blinked, and when I opened my eyes, his cock was in my face. I glanced at Amanda, who nodded, and did as she had taught me. His cock wasn't as big as Jim's, but his balls were huge and hung low. They were soft under my fingers, and I found myself playing with them as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. I even remembered the eye contact, and when I did look up, he was looking down at me with lust in his face.

tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers