Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers

"Oh, I gonna cum," he moaned. He did place a hand on my head, but didn't drag me into him or force himself down my throat. His dick bucked and his hot jizz poured into my mouth in spurts. Fortunately I had been on an up at the time, and had enough space to take it without it pouring out. His cum tasted different – a bit sweeter maybe? I was considering this as he put his dick back in his pants and left.

I was definitely not tracking time correctly, or I was kind of drunk, I wasn't sure which. I closed my eyes, and when I heard Amanda call my name, opened them to find another guy, John, in the room. He pulled his pants down, and his hard cock popped into view. I wondered if his cum tasted different. I was, strangely, eager to find out. He was a fast, and I had barely started before his cum splattered in my mouth and on my face. It did taste a little different.

Amanda handed me a wet cloth to clean up, then a drink to wash my mouth out. More of the same Kool-Aid. Things got fuzzier still. I was certain that I sucked more guys, but their faces were lost to me. What I really wanted to do was lie down and get the spinning to stop. I had a vague impression of walking, although I didn't know if it was a dream or not, then being in a car with my forehead on the cool glass. The cool glass felt great. Then there was darkness and quiet.

My head felt like it was stuffed with cotton wool and was throbbing to the beat of my heart. I was aware of my stomach roiling, and knew I needed to throw up. I opened my eyes to a white and pink room that I did not recognize, but I could see through the open door the bathroom at the top of Amanda's stairs. I staggered out of the bed and toward that goal. All I could think about was trying to keep it down until I reached the toilet. I managed it, barely, heaving the contents of my stomach into the bowl.

It was all purple Kool-Aid. I was somewhat aware that I hadn't eaten much in the last day or so, so all there was to throw up was the alcohol. Throwing up made me feel a little better – at least until I needed to hurl again. The cold tiles felt good, and I think I fell asleep with my head against the base of the toilet – which was also nice and cool.

When I woke again, I was stiff from lying on the floor, and my left arm – which was pinned under me – was numb. I moved, and it ached as the blood rushed back into it. I groaned and tried to get up. It was difficult, but I managed. My mouth tasted nasty, and I washed it out in the sink. When I looked in the mirror, I realized I was in some sort of baby-doll top and panties. I needed to empty my bladder. I pulled down my panties – totally aware of how absurd that sounded in my head, and found the chastity device was back on – complete with the urethral tube. I sat down on the toilet and relieved myself.

I was just about to get up, having finished, when Amanda walked into the bathroom without a stich of clothing on – just a gold chain with a little key on it. My first, second, and possibly third thoughts were 'wow'. She was so amazingly beautiful. She smiled at me, and stepped up in front of me, her wonderful boobs in my face, "Feeling better?"

My eyes were glued to the dark areole of her breasts and the perky nipples, "Much better now."

She laughed and straddled me, then pulled my head gently into her chest. I wrapped my hands on her boobs, and my mouth found one of the nipples, sucking it into my mouth. She sighed in contentment, her fingers tangling in my short hair. I switched to the other breast, and she moaned slightly, "oh yeah."

She pushed my head back, and locked her lips on mine, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. As our tongues tangled, I felt hot fluid splash against my abdomen and down around my cock and balls as she started peeing on me. I don't know why, but I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight, wondering at the feeling of her buttocks in my hands. She giggled against my mouth and locked her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss if that was even possible.

She broke the kiss, "Come shower with me."

She didn't need to tell me twice. She got off me, and ran her hand down her body to her pussy, where she caught a few drops of her own urine on her fingers. She lifted it to my mouth, expecting me to suck them. I did, tasting her pee for the second time in two days. It didn't matter, I was going to shower with her. She smiled, and stepped into the shower. I followed.

As the water sluiced down us, she kissed me again, pulling me against her body. I couldn't stop touching her. My hands were everywhere I could reach – her back, her buttocks, her shoulders, and her hair. I'd never been hungrier for anything in my life than I was for this girl.

"Do you want me to unlock you," she breathed, "do you want to be inside me?"

"Oh God, Amanda," my breath was husky, full of need, "yes."

She took the key off her neck, and released the lock and opened the hinge, releasing me. My cock was instantly large, hard, and painfully throbbing. Her hand was on it stroking me as she kissed me again. "I want you to fuck me," she purred, "but first I want a promise."

Her hand felt so good, and her body was wet and wonderful against mine. I would promise her anything, "Sure."

She laughed, "You don't even know what it is."

"Whatever you want," Oh god did I want to be in this girl.

She shut off the water and pulled me from the shower. Never breaking contact, we pushed against the vanity and she scotched her butt up on it, giving the right alignment for me to enter her. Her tongue thrust deep into my mouth at the same time she guided me into her hot, wonderful, satiny pussy. It was an amazing velvet vice wrapped around my shaft, and it momentarily short circuited my brain.

She pulled from the kiss and looked deep into my eyes as her legs wrapped around my waist, "I want you to live as a full time girl."

She rocked her hips, sliding me out a little and back in. It was exquisite pleasure.

"How can I?" I breathed, still not really able to think, "I still have school."

She rocked more, and my hips matched her, my cock thrusting into her slowly, "Start now. Grow your hair, start hormone therapy, after graduation we can talk about breast implants."

She moved her head down, catching on of my nipples in her mouth, biting gently and sucking.

"You want me to have a sex change?"

She put her hands on my butt, helping me thrust into her at a faster pace, "No," she said, her breathing rapid, "I want you to still have a dick, just be a girl everywhere else."

I felt my orgasm building, and quickened my thrusts, "Oh, Amanda, you're so beautiful."

She smiled broadly, her body started shaking as an orgasm ripped through her. It was too much, my own orgasm exploded as well, pumping cum deep into her. I wanted to stop, the feeling was so intense, but she kept me going until every last spasm of mine had stopped and her own orgasm was over.

I leaned against her, spent, "Will we still be a couple, like you promised? Will we still have sex like this?"

She held me close, "Yes."

"Ok then," I said, giving my last ounce of self over to her, "whatever you want."

"Oh, Josie," she grinned, "I want you on your knees, tits swinging, your beautiful face buried in my cunt while you beg some guy with a huge cock to fuck your ass." She kissed me again, "And we are going to have so much fun getting to that day."

tsto123
tsto123
160 Followers