Amanda

Story Info
How a young beauty influenced my life.
12.1k words
3.14
46.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers

My name is Bryan. Today, I am happy. Having a small family and living far away from my past.

I was eighteen when Amanda entered our life.

It was in the early afternoon when an old pick-up truck with a horse trailer entered our premises. My parents had built up a ranch. They were into horse breeding. Around it, we had some vast land for the herds. Our ranch consisted of some paddocks, stables, the main house and some barns. We had built an annex to the main house with three little apartments for the staff to rent. At that time, only one was rented.

The old truck came to a stop right in front of the stables. A young woman jumped out. She was slender and dressed for the summer, short shirt that left her midriff bare and very short shorts. She was wearing a baseball cap and had her hair tied together in a ponytail. She looked around and started for the stables.

After a few minutes she came out with one of our farm hands who motioned for the main house. I was watching her come closer. She knocked on the door and I went to open. The moment I looked into her green-brown eyes, I was lost. She was strikingly beautiful. I stammered a welcome and beckoned her in. She politely asked to talk to my dad. I asked her to wait in the hall.

When dad saw her, he was also impressed.

"Hi, my name is Amanda Reese. I am looking for a place for my horse." She introduced herself.

"Welcome, Amanda. I am Rick and this is my son, Bryan." My dad answered shaking her hand.

We all went into his study. Amanda took a seat in front of dad's desk. She crossed her legs and I couldn't stop staring at them. Long and flawless and well-toned. Amanda explained that she had successfully applied for a job offering at the local bank downtown. She was about to start in week and was now looking for accommodation and a stable for her horse. Dad was willing to let her shelter the horse at our stables.

Before that, we went out and took a look at the stables. Amanda was enthusiastic. However, she was not so sure if she could afford it.

Dad said: "We will find a way. Maybe you can help us with the horses in your free time and thus only pay for the feed."

Again Amanda was stunned by the offer and they shook hands. Dad even allowed her to park the trailer behind the barn.

When we walked back along the drive, Dad mentioned our spare apartments and in no time they had made another deal. Amanda was so thankful, she couldn't believe her luck. Dad asked me to help her get her stuff moved into the apartment. She only had three suit cases and two boxes to carry. Later on, dad had invited her for dinner at the house.

During dinner, Amanda got to know mom. Mom was very ill. She had had a severe heart attack three years ago and since then depended on oxygen. Almost all day, she lay in bed. Rarely, she got up. Today, she was keen to get to know the new tenant, Dad had talked about.

Amanda talked about her family and why she applied for a job in a small town like ours. She grew up on a farm, but her parents moved into a city due to her dad's job. He was a surgeon and the hospital in their hometown had to close. After high school she went to a college. She got her master's degree and applied for the job here at our bank. Amanda was only 23 and wanted to start working instead of going to university.

My parents seemed to like her. I was in love. For dinner, she had changed into a summer dress. Her reddish-brown hair was down and cascaded over her shoulders. She was all laughs and her eyes sparkled. Mom offered her to make use of all the amenities of the farm. The big garden, the laundry room and the pool outside.

**********************************

After a few weeks, Amanda seemed to be fully accommodated. Every morning she left for work, came back in the late afternoon and took care of her horse. On the weekends, she helped dad and our farm hands with the horses and stables.

It was always a sight to see her in her tight saddlebags. She had an extremely sexy butt and her pants left nothing to the imagination. Her boobs were normal size for her frame. She stood maybe 5 feet 5 or 7.

For work, she dressed professionally. Dark slacks or skirts, always adorned with high heel shoes. I loved watching her get into her truck. Especially when she was wearing a short skirt a lot of leg was exposed.

In the first real hot week, she mesmerized with another outfit. From my room I saw her walking through the garden to the pool. She was wearing a sexy two piece. And later on she was lying in the sun and I could take in her beauty.

I had the impression, Amanda was part of the family. Mom asked her sometimes to buy some groceries and she was a frequent guest at our family dinners. Dad was also booming whenever she was around.

***********************************

In autumn, Amanda faced some problems with her truck and so mom offered to let her take her Prius. She couldn't drive it anyway. I was a little disappointed, because I was hoping to drive it once I got my license in a few months. Amanda was happy and thankful for the support.

Meanwhile, Amanda had started to join us for Sunday church. She always dressed appropriate, meaning her dresses were a little bit longer than normal. However, she always left something for the imagination, a strap of her bra being visible, some nylon-clad or bare leg showing or high-heeled shoes or boots.

After service, it was common for the parish to gather in the church yard and start some conversations.

One Sunday, I was looking at the groups being in discussions. I watched Amanda move among the people. She was a typical alpha-woman. Whichever group she joined, she was always the center of attention. And she loved it. She was always nice and polite. She was easy to talk with. I had the impression, people were seeking her company. I had to admit that I was far out of her league. She would never consider an average guy like me as a partner. She liked to be around the other alpha-people, the Mayor and his wife, the Priest, her boss at the bank, the other Ranchers, the school's principal and our sports team's head coaches. With people around my age, she preferred the company of the quarterback, the center of the basketball team, the top scorer of the football team or the captain of the cheerleader.

It came to me like a blow to the gut, but I had to realize she would only be a buddy to me. Falling in love with me was never going to happen.

********************************

On a Saturday, dad asked me to take care of our laundry. So, I went to the laundry room. A machine was running so I put down the basket next it. An hour later I went back. The machine was free and I put in our stuff. When it was done, I went to the drying room to hang it out. Amanda had her stuff hung out as well. I took a closer look. There were skimpy panties with lace, thongs, bras and stockings. I immediately got a hard-on. I haven't seen this stuff in real. I couldn't hold back and I had to touch it. The stockings felt light and soft. Her laced panties felt damp. I thought about taking one, but was afraid to get caught. In the back, I found some garter belts hanging on the line.

From that day on, I was trying to catch a glimpse up her skirts when she got in or out of the car.

**********************************

Winter came and mom got worse. The doctor had to come twice a week and she hardly got out of bed.

Mom was taking care of all the administration necessary to run the farm. Dad didn't like these things. In the last months, he had to do more and more. Mom always urged him to seek some professional help, but he didn't want to spend the money because mom's treatment was quite expensive.

So, mom had asked Amanda to support her and dad with the bookkeeping. Of course, Amanda agreed to help.

Amanda visited her quite often and the two were talking about the books. Once, I was also there. Amanda sat on a chair, her legs crossed and talked to mom. I was standing in the corner listening to their conversation. When mom asked Amanda to get her the glass of water, Amanda got up and leaned forward over the bed to reach the night stand. The way she bend over, her short skirt had hiked up at the back and was exposing her black laced stocking tops and the back of her black panties. I almost choked. Amanda didn't seem to recognize her exposed state. When she sat back down and smoothed her skirt, she looked at me knowingly.

**********************************

In spring, I finally became nineteen. Still I was only allowed to take the Prius, but prohibited to take the truck because it had too much horse power and was too risky to drive for a rookie. Only when dad was with me, I was allowed.

So for the Prius, I had to align with Amanda which was quite easy. Whenever I needed the car, she took her truck. Whenever I needed the car while she was using it, I had to take the keys from her apartment.

One Saturday, mom asked me to pick up some medicine from the drug store. The car keys were with Amanda so I went over and knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She called.

"It's me, Bryan."

"Hold on a sec." She answered.

Then she opened the door. She was standing on her heels. Her legs and feet were bare and she had put some cotton balls between her toes. She was in the middle of painting her nails. Her left foot and two toes on her right were already done. My gaze went up and I swallowed hard. Amanda was only wearing a t-shirt that barely covered her crotch. When I looked into her face, she smiled.

"Sorry, for that." She said.

I apologized for disturbing her and asked for the key. Amanda asked me to come in and wobbled back into the room.

I was standing in the small hall of her apartment. Actually, it is only a one-room-apartment. From the hall, I could see into the big room. I could see the end of the bed, her desk under the window and the small kitchenette. Hidden from my view was the couch, the TV and the back door leading directly to the garden and pool. To my left was the bathroom. The door was open and Amanda's shaving kit lay on the vanity - razor, gel and lotion. To the right was a build-in-closet. One sliding-door was half open and I could see some dresses, jackets, blouses and skirts. A black cocktail-dress was hung outside. I guessed she was preparing for a party.

"Come in." Amanda said and I followed her. She was standing at her desk and looking for the keys. She couldn't find them and put her right hand to her head. The incoming sunlight washed through her shirt and I could clearly see the outline of her breasts and her nipples. The shirt had hiked up and was exposing her pink thong. I almost got a heart attack.

Amanda turned and looked at me quizzically. Before she mentioned anything, she spotted the keys, took them and tossed them to me. I turned to leave when she called me back.

"Wait, you could take these back to your dad and tell him last month is done." With that she handed me a big file. When I took it, I noticed her nipples were poking through her shirt. Again, she caught me staring, but just smiled. When I turned, I saw the dresser standing next to the bed on the wall. One drawer was half open and some of her stockings were hanging out. I grinned, left her room and closed the door.

I left the file in dad's study and took the car downtown. I had a boner all the way to the store and back. As soon as I was back, I went to my room, took out my pecker and jerked off.

***************************

About four weeks later, it was already late at night. I was still up watching some TV when I heard a car coming. I knew Amanda was out at a party. I turned down the volume and listened. After a few minutes I heard her giggle outside. I was curious because the noise came from the garden. I switched off my TV and went to my window. It was a clear night and the moon shone bright. I could see Amanda and a young man running towards the pool. Both were still dressed, he in jeans and shirt, she in a short red dress.

They went straight for the pool. Before entering, the both shed their clothes. He jumped in and waited for Amanda to join. Seductively, she pulled down the straps of her dress exposing her naked breasts. She peeled of the scrap of cloth and was standing there in just her thong. She briefly posed for him and then joined him in the water.

They were playing around for a while and then embraced each other and started to fool around. Since her breast were exposed anyway, he started to fondle and kiss them. Amanda leaned her head back and enjoyed his devotion. It only lasted a few minutes and Amanda urged him to go inside her room. They left the pool, took their clothes and ran into the apartment. Her breast were swaying while she ran and he already spotted quite a boner that was also bouncing in his shorts. I had no doubt about what was going on now in her room.

The next morning, mom could not join us for Sunday service. Just as Dad and me were about to leave, Amanda came out her door. The stranger's car was still parked outside. He was with her. She gave him a lingering kiss and he left. Amanda came over, greeted us and got in the car to join us for the church. She was dressed in a green, knee-length summer dress with some white spots imprinted. The dress was buttoned all the way in the front. She had left the top button open and two at the bottom. When she was seated next to me in the seat and had her legs crossed parts of her thigh was exposed. From time to time I glanced over, especially when she shifted in her seat.

Right after church, she asked us to drop her off at the last night's party location to pick up the Prius. Dad was short on time as he had to go back to the farm and do some repair on the fences out in the fields. So, we dropped her off. Amanda got in the car, but didn't follow us back to the farm.

It was two hours later, she arrived. She came to the house, knocked at the door and asked me if I would like to join her for a horseback ride. I was happy to accept and soon we were galloping across the fields. It took us almost half an hour to reach the far end of our land where dad was still working on the fences. We made a short stop before continuing.

Amanda was an excellent rider and her horse in excellent condition. It was way faster than mine and she had to let me catch up from time to time. But riding behind her had also its advantages. It gave me an excellent view of her delicate butt, encased in tight saddlebags.

After two hours we came back. The horses were panting and so were we. Amanda's shirt spotted some sweat stains and I could see the outline of her bra. We took care of the horses and I had the opportunity to watch her closely for another half an hour.

Over the next few weeks, I tried to figure out if the stranger was a steady friend. But, I never saw him again. One day after school, I saw her with another guy, but this could also have been a client of hers.

************************

A few weeks later, dad called me at school. He told me his poker friends were coming over at night, but he was so busy out in the fields, he couldn't make it to the grocery store to buy some food for tonight. Instead, he asked me to do the shopping.

Since Amanda was driving the Prius, I had to go over to the bank and asked her for the keys.

When I entered, I was greeted by the manager: "Hello, Bryan. What can we do for you?"

"I need to speak to Amanda, please."

"Ok, she is busy right now. If you will wait, please take a seat here." He explained and offered me a seat at the waiting area.

I took the seat. Amanda was still in discussion with a client. They were hunched over her desk looking at her screen. With a pen, she was showing him some figures and graphs. Then they were leaning back and she was scribbling down something on her pad. They were in deep discussion and I had no chance to interrupt. When she looked up and saw me, she briefly smiled, but immediately re-focused on her client.

While waiting another client took the seat next to me.

"Hello, young Bryan." The booming voice of Clark Durban sounded.

"Good Day, Mr. Durban." I greeted.

"How is your father doing?" He asked.

"Good." I replied shortly.

I knew he was not at all interested. The Durbans are our neighbors, but Dad and Clark hate each other. They are constantly accusing each other. Dad complaints that the Durban's seed is fouling our meadows and Clark complaints that our horses are destroying his grain.

Durban is a few years older than Dad, but still open for any fight. He has three kids aged between 30 and 40. Two daughters and a son. They girls are married, but according to dad, of the same breed. Matt Durban is another character. He is a nerd. From a different perspective, we are not so different. He has no friends. He is a little dumb, but strong and works for two. He is a mechanic and takes care of the Durban's equipment.

After about ten minutes, Amanda pushed her chair back and got up. She turned and walked over to the printer a few feet behind her desk. I watched the client. His eyes were glued to her butt when she walked away. Today, Amanda was wearing a navy-blue business costume and the skirt was really short. It ended mid-thigh and after getting up, she hadn't smoothed it down. Her legs were encased in black hosiery. I also couldn't stop staring.

"Fine, young lady." Old Durban chuckled.

We all watched her taking out the prints. Then, instead of squatting down, she bent at her waist sticking her butt out and opened one of the lower drawers to retrieve a folder. In this position, her skirt hiked up a few inches and we were all treated with a nice view of her stocking tops.

Amanda turned back towards us and looked a little puzzled because of our gazes. She shrugged it off and returned to the desk. It took another few minutes before the client had signed all necessary papers. The both got up, shook hands and Amanda let him to the door.

"Hello, Mr. Durban. Hey, Bryan." She greeted us. "What can I do for you?"

I explained the situation with dad and asked her for the car keys.

"Ok, I actually need to do some errands tonight as I ran out of food. So, I have to find another way."

"Well, I don't think dad would mind if you join us for dinner tonight. So, you can do your errands tomorrow." I offered.

Amanda was happy and accepted the invitation.

"Hold on a sec. I will ask Andrew to take me home. Mr. Durban, you can already take a seat at my desk, please." She walked over to the cashier's counter. Again, Durban's and my eyes were glued to her butt. She knocked on the protective glass, rested on her elbows and talked to the cashier. Again, she pushed out her butt. While talking to him, she pulled up her right leg, moved her hand down to her calf and scratched it. And again, we were treated with some stocking tops.

Clark Durban patted me on the shoulder and got up. Amanda returned, told me her way home was organized and retrieved the keys. Before I left the bank, I looked back and watched her greeting Clark Durban. They both shook hands and he obviously made some sort of compliment as she was smiling widely.

Later, when I told dad about Amanda joining us, he was not so pleased at first. After my explanation with her shopping plans and such, he agreed. I went back outside to get all the groceries out of the car. When I squirted down in the backseat to grab some stuff that had fallen down, I saw something lying under the front seat. I extended my arm and brought it out. I opened my palm and stared at two sealed condoms. I am sure, they were Amanda's left overs. Again I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart.

In the late afternoon, Amanda was dropped off by the cashier. She remained seated in the car for a while and the two were still talking. Before leaving the car, she leaned over and gave him a short kiss on the cheek. She came over to our house and talked to my dad.

comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers