Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers

It was still a long way, before he finally moved into her bed room. According to the noises coming from their room she had trained him well over the last months.

***************************

In spring of the next year the wedding was planned. It was a big reception. Amanda was again dressed in a white gown and looked beautiful. She chose me to be her best man. Old Clark didn't like her choice. In general, he didn't like me still living in our old house now with the newlywed couple. But, what concerned him the most was my 50% share of our belongings.

The reception was in full swing when he approached Amanda and let her away into their house. Ten minutes later, I had to go to the toilet. On my way through the basement I didn't see any signs of Amanda or Clark. When finished, I got curious and went upstairs to look for them. It was a truly big house and I almost got lost. I simply walked on until I heard soft moans. I followed the sound. It grew louder the further I got. I could hear panting and a woman's moans. I had no doubt it was Amanda. But with whom? I reached the room. The door was ajar and I carefully peered in.

Amanda was lying on her back. Her white gown was pushed above her buttocks. Clark was holding onto her stocking-clad legs and pushing his thick meat into her newlywed love hole. He had just shed his jacket and unbuckled his trousers. He was kneeling with one leg on the bed and standing on the other one for support. He was almost nailing her to the mattress.

While he fucked her for all she was worth, he kept rasping something inaudible. I cocked my ear in order to understand what he was saying. It was still not very clear, but I think he panted "Welcome to the family".

****************************

After their honeymoon, Amanda quit her job at the bank and worked full time for the now Durban Ranch Empire. And in the course of the next weeks, I got to know the meaning of "Welcome to the family".

One day, I just came back from repairing a fence, I entered our house. Immediately, I heard grunting and panting. It came from the study. I took a few steps and stood in the open door. Amanda was pushed down onto her desk. Her clothes were spread on the floor. Her right leg was propped up on the desk. The strap of her black garter had loosened and was dangling down. Clark Durban was standing behind her. He was pushing his pecker in and out of her pussy. He looked up and saw me standing there. A wide grin formed on his lips. He grabbed Amanda's ponytail and slowly pulled at her hair so she was looking up at me. I saw the lust in her eyes. While he was still fucking her royally, she rasped: "Back off, Bryan, please."

******************************

The new arrangements were strange for me. Matt seemed to be fully aware of what Clark was doing to his wife. And he accepted it. At least twice a week it was either Matt or Clark doing her. And Amanda didn't object either. On the contrary, she seemed to love all the attention she was getting. She looked happy.

After about four months, I witnessed that Clark came over one evening and while Matt and I remained seated in the living room, Amanda went upstairs with him into the guest room. And soon, we could hear her moaning and yelling.

Another few months later, she announced that she was pregnant. For me the only question was, whether it was Matt's baby or his sister.

And still while her belly grew she didn't stop sleeping with them.

When the young girl was born the whole family was very happy. I never found out the truth about the biological father. Matt and Amanda definitely loved her and so did Clark.

One Sunday after church we were all having lunch at the Durban's house. All family was gathered around the table. Just after desert, Amanda announced to bring the baby girl home for her nap. Clark volunteered to drive her.

One hour later Matt and I went home, too. Matt immediately went for the stables, while I went into the house. I was not yet inside when I heard Amanda's yelling. I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Amanda was facing me. Clark and she were sitting on the sofa just like the first time, I caught her with dad. She seemed to be stark naked as I could watch her naked boobs swinging up and down. She was yelling for Clark to fuck her harder. Her hair was already sticking to her forehead and she was sweating. She briefly looked at me, but continued riding him like a bronco. Clark was also panting to fuck him faster.

That was the moment I decided to move out and to leave my home.

Soon after, I moved out. I took a job as a mechanic at a garage in the next big city.

Maybe once a month Amanda visited me. We talked some time and shared dinner. Afterwards, she always went to one of the bars famous for single woman to get picked up. And I'm sure she sampled some strange cock each time.

One year later I met a wonderful woman. She was far from being an alpha-girl like Amanda. More like a gamma-version like me. She already had two children that I learned to love dearly.

Amanda is now pregnant with her second baby. I am now happily married with our third baby on its way.

comu_cm
comu_cm
22 Followers