Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

"Not Rush Street, but Michigan Avenue would be nice. I like to window shop."

"Well, there're plenty of good windows down there. Let's go."

I signed the tab and we left.

It was a warm evening so I left my jacket with Allen on the way out. Once out of the lobby, Amanda and I turned toward North Michigan Avenue, the 'Magnificent Mile.'

She once again took my arm, but was careful not to press her breast into me or to otherwise make any overt, or even covert, body contact. I really didn't care. I was enamoured by this woman, and we were together. I was happy.

We walked south for a few blocks and then crossed the street, turning north. We discovered we had a lot in common. We liked the same styles of clothing, mostly, the same books, sometimes, the same movies, not too often, and we had very similar tastes in art, almost never.


Part V - Walk Me Home?

When we were again in front of the Hancock Building, Amanda turned to me and asked, "Will you walk me home?"

"No midnight snack? No after dinner aperitif?"

She smiled but shook her head, "Not tonight, but next time, maybe."

I tried to keep the disappointment out of my voice but I doubt I succeeded.

"Do we need a cab?"

"No, I live right there." She was pointing at the Water Tower Place.

"We're neighbors?"

"So it would seem, unless you lied to me about living in the Hancock Building."

"I have never lied to you, and I never will."

At that, Amanda turned toward me and looked me directly in the eye. When she spoke she was more serious than I had ever seen her.

"I certainly hope not."

We stood there, looking at each other for a long, long, moment. Then she said, "Take me home."

We were in her elevator in less than five minutes. When the door opened she led the way to her apartment. I was wondering, 'No bag, no key, how is she going to open the door?' A code pad answered the question.

She punched the buttons and the door clicked open. "Handy when your hands are full."

We faced each other again and I was expecting a handshake. Instead she said, "You can come in, if you like."

"That would be nice."

I entered and she said, "Make yourself at home while I get us something to drink. Soda water OK? And take off your tie, you're allowed to be comfortable." She sounded completely at ease.

"Soda water is fine."

She went into the kitchen and I took inventory of the room. The walls and ceiling were painted dark blue and the carpet was only a lighter shade of the same blue. There were two love seats, facing each other in the center of the room, both white leather. A blue patterned throw rug covered the carpet between the love seats. There were end tables at all four corners of the arrangement. Lamps on each table illuminated the room, but the light seemed not to reach the walls, just pooling around the furniture. It was a stunning effect.

There were two narrow tables against the two solid walls. One table held books and the other a very nice sound system. The speakers were in the corners and she had dried flowers in crystal vases on top of each speaker.

An archway let to a good sized dinning room and the door off of that led to the kitchen. The door in the other wall led to what I assumed would be the bedroom, or bedrooms.

I sat on one of the love seats and she put a glass on the table to my right. She then sat opposite me, crossing her legs.

"Well, here we are. Are you surprised with me, for inviting you in? I have been a bit standoffish, I know."

"Surprised? Yes. Happy to be here? Absolutely."

She seemed to have something on her mind, so I waited.

"Remember when I told you I have trouble with men, socially?"

I nodded.

"Well, I want to tell you a little bit about why. I feel comfortable with you, and I want to share this. I'll try to keep it short."

She took a sip of her drink.

"I know I'm pretty, now, but I was a late bloomer. For me, high school was hell. I had a date for the prom but it was with a chess club geek. During college things started to develop, in more ways than one, and I got prettier as well as shapelier. I started to be asked out, quite a lot in fact. But my social skills were poor, and guys would try to get me drunk so they could get into my pants."

She was talking like a doctor now, just the facts, with no emotions. She was reporting on a patient.

"I had to literally fight off guys a couple of times, and once I had my blouse ripped off. Needless to say, I quickly became a very reluctant date.

"In fact, I got a reputation as an 'ice queen' and the guys stopped asking me out, which was just fine with me. Anyway, by that time I knew I wanted to be a doctor so I put my head in the books and seldom came up for society.

"In medical school I dated some but the studies were demanding and during my internship there was hardly any time for a social life at all.

"I've dated a little since I've been on staff at County, I do get asked out a lot, but I have never felt at ease being around just one man. As soon as I see anything in a guy I don't like, I call it off. At hospital parties and events, I almost always go alone.

"I like to think of myself as being fiercely independent, and I am, but mostly I'm just scared of an unknown potential downside. Every time I date I wonder if this is the time the guy tries to rip off my blouse.

"How much time have we spent together?"

I thought about that, "An hour for the tire, two for coffee, and four so far tonight, about seven, I would say."

"Less than one workday, and I have invited you into my home. I've known some guys for years and I would no more invite them home than, I don't know what." She was nervous and she laughed.

"You can talk, if you want to."

I took a sip of water and collected my thoughts.

"Amanda. Dr. Blake. You're right, of course, you are pretty. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, you're drop dead gorgeous. You have an incredible body and you take good care of it. You are smart, independent, and extremely self-reliant. I have been smitten with you since I first saw you on the bike path. The month it took for you to call was a month of misery. The time we have spent together, less than one workday, has been delightful. I'm willing to take it slow, to let a relationship develop. I won't push."

"That's the way I wanted it till about one hour into coffee. I can't tell you how much I have thought about this. I have been a woman possessed. I haven't been able to get you out of my head since Thursday night. One of the interns even asked me if I was all right yesterday. I was having trouble concentrating. It was awful.

Part VI - Offer and Acceptance

"And tonight you were, are, even better than at coffee. Seven hours and I want to have sex with you. I feel like a shameless hussy. Will you make love to me?" She seemed as if she was almost pleading, not begging, but pleading. There's a difference.

I was stunned. This was completely unexpected. This was almost bizarre; it was so out of character for her, at least that part of her character I had been allowed to see.

"Tonight? Now?"

"Of course now, silly. Don't you want to get me while you can, before I change my mind?" She spoke with bravado, but she was very tense.

"Amanda, I don't want to 'get' you. You're not a piece of meat, some trophy I want for my wall. Yes, I want to make love to you, but I'm thinking of the long term here, too. If we have sex, make love, tonight, I don't want it to turn out to be something that kills our chances of being together tomorrow, or next week, or maybe even next year."

She had tears in her eyes, "It's worse than you think. I'm a virgin."

Even I wouldn't joke about an announcement like that. I stood and moved to sit beside her. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned against me. It wasn't like she was cuddling, it was more like leaning against something for support.

"I am surprised at that."

I held her close to me and kept my mouth shut.

Amanda cried softly, and we sat together for a long while.

Finally she sat up and said, "I'm going to wash my face. This evening is taking on a life of it's own. Please don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

I heard water running and then she was back, smiling. It was a strained smile, but a smile nonetheless.

She sat opposite me. Musical chairs came to mind.

"Why don't you put on some music and we can talk."

She did and while she was up she refreshed the soda water for both of us.

Once again she sat and crossed her legs. 'String of Pearls' came from the speakers. It seemed we agreed on music.

"Now you know more about me than even my mother."

"But, you're a doctor, I would have thought you…I don't know what I would have thought."

"Physician, heal thyself," is that what you mean? I know everything about sex. I've just never had sex. I told you. I had a hard time with guys. I know the subject, but as far as the real thing, I am a Tabula Rasa."

"A clean slate. Yeah, but I would have thought just once, just to try it."

"After you refuse a lot of guys over a long period of time, you get to the point where you don't want to give it up to hardly anyone. It's a viscous cycle."

"Why me?"

"I don't really know. I like you I know that. You have never pressured me. You haven't tried to kiss me, or hug me. You gave me my space but more importantly, you realized I needed that space. I just know I want you to be my first."

Less than a full workday of hours being with her and I was thinking 'first and only.'

She smiled, "I've know it since last night at about midnight. After I decided, I could finally get some sleep."

It was time to be practical. "First times can get kind of messy. There's that hymen thing, and maybe some bleeding, and …"

Amanda laughed out loud, "I'm a virgin to a penis, not a vibrator. The hymen's been gone for over a decade. There will be no blood, unless you're so big you rip me apart."

"You're probably safe there.

"Ahh, if I may be so bold, when you are being intimate with your vibrator, do you have orgasms?"

"Yes, of course. Paul, I'm a normal, healthy, and at this moment, very horny woman, who has just been very reluctant to be with a man."

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." I stood and went down the hall. The bathroom was open and I rinsed my face. The place was varying shads of blue. I had to remember to ask her about blue. I dried my face on a towel and returned to the living room.

Amanda had not moved. She sat calmly, legs crossed, hands folded in her lap. I walked behind her and switched off the lights on her side of the room. 'String of Pearls' had been replaced by "I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm.' Good choice I thought.

I sat opposite her and we looked at each other. Anticipation was so thick you would have needed a chainsaw to cut it.

We looked at each other. She looked confident, ready.

"When you make up your mind to do something, you suddenly seem to exude confidence. You're beautiful when you're confident."

"Thank you." There was a playful smile on her face.


Part VII – Foreplay

She was bathed in a pool of soft light. The pale blue of her dress looked almost white. She had let the dress ride up on her legs and was showing a lot of delicious thigh. Her heels made her legs look so very, very sexy.

I looked at her and asked, "Tabula Rasa?"

She smiled and nodded, "Tabula Rasa."

"Spread you legs."

There was a sudden, momentary flash of alarm on her face, and just as suddenly, it was gone, replaced with a small, but definitely, lustful grin.

She slowly moved her hands from her lap and placed them palms down on the cushion. She uncrossed her legs, keeping her knees together. Our eyes met and she waited.

I looked down at her knees and she let them part. Three inches, then another three, then another. She adjusted her feet so she could spread wider for me. Another three inches. She paused.

I could see the tops of her thigh-high stockings, and just a hint of black panty peaking out between her perfect thighs. I remembered to breathe.

"Pull your skirt up a little."

Amanda moved her hands to the hem of her dress and pulled it up to almost the tops of her legs. She wiggled a little on the seat so the bottom could rise too. When she was finished she spread her knees another foot apart, giving me an unobstructed view. She was incredible!

I slid from my seat to kneel in front of her, keeping eye contact the whole time. When I was in place I put my hands on the tops of her knees and ran them gently to the tops of her stockings and back. She inhaled deeply as I did.

I made a second run with my thumbs caressing her inner thighs. We never broke eye contact.

My third run up her legs was on the outside of her thighs, all the way to her hips. I reached behind her a little and pulled her forward, till her pussy was almost even with the edge of the cushion. I reached under her legs and lifted them onto my shoulders.

Turning my head I kissed the inside of her right knee and slowly worked my way to the naked skin above the top of the stocking. When I kissed her skin she made a little moaning sound, otherwise she was very quiet.

I started on the left leg and kissed my way up the inside of that thigh to the skin. Another moan. I moved back and forth between her thighs, kissing and licking her skin but not touching her panties. A couple of times I sucked some of her flesh into my mouth. This made her squirm a little.

She had placed her hands on my head, not to direct my moves, but just to touch me. It felt wonderful. She was involved.

I let my lips brush against the fabric of her panty and she shuddered. I pushed gently against her sex and she moaned again. Her panties were wet and I licked them, hard.

"Oh, that feels good. I'm liking this a lot."

I reached up and grabbed the elastic of her panties and said, "Lift up."

She did and I slid the thin material down her legs and over her feet. She cooperated with me by lifting her legs off my shoulders as I pulled her panties off.

It was then I noticed that Amanda shaved her pussy.

"Amanda, you shave your pussy."

She looked at me, "Don't you like it?"

"I love it! I was just a little surprised, that's all."

I was looking back at her and she smiled at me, "I examined a women a couple of years ago and she was as bald as a bowling ball. I was so impressed I shaved myself that very night. I like it this way, it makes me feel sexy, if you can imagine that."

"I can easily imagine that. Now don't distract me."

I was holding her legs up, my hands behind her knees. Amanda grabbed her thighs and pulled her legs up almost to her chest, then let her knees fall toward the cushions.

"I think I want you to have the use of your hands." She was grinning.

"You are a wise woman, Dr. Blake, a very wise woman."

I set my eyes on the prize and caressed the backs of her thighs. I then moved to the insides and worked my way toward her sex. When I reached her vulva, I used my fingers to trace the outline of her labia.

"This doesn’t feel like a normal pelvic exam at all."

"God, I hope not."

I adjusted my position so I could get my face between her legs. Using my fingers, I gently pulled her lips apart and then ran my tongue along their edges. She both smelled and tasted delightful. I breathed in her scent and traced her labia again.

"Oh, my. This is good. This is very good."

Next I licked the inside of her pussy from bottom to top. It was a firm lick. I wanted her to feel my tongue and know she was wanted.

"Oh, God! You can do that for a week or two. I won't do anything to stop you. I'll call in sick."

I pulled back and laughed. "Amanda, I trying to impress you with my technique, and you're cracking wise."

"I'm sorry. As much as I'm enjoying this, I'm still very self-conscious. I'll try to do better."

Grinning broadly she said, "Please continue."

'OK, but lean back on the arm and put your leg over the back."

She did and I had a much better angle from which to pleasure her. She also had her hands free.

I leaned in again and licked her. Her labia parted slightly and I licked her again. The second time my tongue slipped between her lips and I pressed into her, working my tongue into her vagina as far as I could.

"Ummmmm, that feels sooooo good."

I moved my mouth up slightly and gently sucked her clit between my lips.

"Oh, God, be careful. I am so sensitive right now."

I sucked very lightly at first, keeping only the lightest pressure on her clitoris. As she adjusted to the sensation I increased the pressure, each time keeping it constant while she became accustomed to the added stimulation. After about six increases, I started to lick her sensitive bud while I sucked it further into my mouth. As I did, I reached around her leg and lightly caressed her skin, just above her pussy.

I licked her clit harder and with a steady rhythm, using as much surface of my tongue as I could. After about a minute she started to climax.

"Ohhhhh, Paul. Ohhhhh yes. That is sooo good. So good. So good."

She didn't squeeze her legs together or stiffen at all. Instead she seemed to open herself to me even more, inviting me to become one with her as she reached the peak of her pleasure. I stopped licking but continued to hold her clit ever so lightly between my lips.

Finally she said, "That's all. Please, I can't take anymore. It's too much."

I pulled back and sat on my heels in front of her. She reached down and placed her palm flat against her sex and pressed hard.

"Ohhhh, that was unbelievable. Thank you."

She swung around and sat up on the love seat, now aptly named I thought.

She grinned at me and said, "I bet your batteries are self charging. I think I'll keep you around, if you let me."

"Thanks. Let me get your drink and a towel."

I handed her her glass and went into the bathroom to find a face towel. When I returned, she had drained her soda and was just sitting there, smiling. She looked so sweet with her dress up around her waist, legs crossed at the ankles, knees parted.

I held the towel out for her.

"Am I that wet?"

"Sopping."

She put the towel between her legs and stood, grinning all the time. We looked at each other for a moment and then she hugged me. She smashed her breasts into my chest and pressed her cheek against my shoulder.

"That was great. I'll be right back. Don't go away."

I searched for my glass, found it and drank. I took both glasses into the kitchen and left them on the counter. The kitchen was white, but it had blue trim.

I was sitting when Amanda returned. She had shed her dress and replaced it with a very thin, very transparent, very short, chemise with a plunging neckline. She still wore the stockings and heels. She was exquisitely sexy.

She sat on the love seat opposite me and smiled a wicked smile, "Loose the pants."

I stood and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Not the shirt, the pants."

I liked this. She was really getting into the moment, turning the tables and becoming the director.

I kicked off my loafers and stripped the socks from my feet. Then I slowly and deliberately unfastened my belt and unhooked the clasp at the waist.

Amanda was grinning like a kid with a new toy. "Let me give you something to motivate you."

She pulled the top of her dress down and tucked it under her breasts. They were splendid, large and full, with a pleasant slope down to her pink, erect nipples, then a quick tuck under to her chest. Her areolas were small and just a bit darker than the nipples they surrounded. Her skin was smooth and creamy white. I was impressed.

She was watching me watch her. "Better like this?"

"You are unbelievable."

"I'll take that for a yes. Now watch closely."

She spread her legs and lifted the hem of the chemise. When her sex was fully revealed to me, she used the fingers of both hands to separate her still engorged lips.

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers