Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers

I see that I am breaking in my Buttercup, he is learning his role in all of this. "I will pay for the panties. You will be silent and respectful."

This is met with a quiet, "Yes my Queen."

We are walking back to my Jeep. I am holding your hand, trying to show you that though you have disappointed me, I am not giving up on you. I believe you to be a perfect toy and I want to show you how much I appreciate your desire to please me.

(mine)

We're in the your jeep now driving. We're sitting in the front seats, but I'm picturing us in the back seats. In my mind's eye I see us undressing awkwardly; finally you take off your necklace and unlock my cock and I immediately spring to life.

In reality my cock is straining at the bars of it's prison. A pink bag of panties rests by my shoes.

"What is your address, my Buttercup?"

I give you directions in a trance. My sex dreams are quickly replaced by visions of how my wife will react to: me arriving home very late, driven home by a beautiful stranger, carrying a pink shopping bag, that stranger leading me to the door by the hand... Suddenly I realize there is no possible way this could go well, and that no matter what, my life is about to change in a major way. I see tears. I see confusion. My bowels begin to stir furiously as my heart jackhammers away.

"I was kind of hoping you might be driving me to a make-out spot, my Queen?" I venture.

"Oh? Well. Sorry, Buttercup, I do want to reward you- in my own way- and soon... But I never get intimate with a hairy gross thing like yourself. You first must shave or wax all your body hair except for your head and arms before I'd even consider getting naked with you."

"Yes my Queen," I say in defeat. I feel very very submissive as I realize another giant hurdle you've just put between me and your sex.

Suddenly we've stopped in front of a house I recognize- it's mine. You turn off your jeep and look at me.

You study me carefully. You see I'm terrified, I have a pleading expression. I look like the embodiment of despair. You also wear a serious expression, but you've found your determination. You open your door, get out and walk around to mine.

"C'mon let's do this," you say as you open my door, and hold out your hand.

ShyDenZen
ShyDenZen
106 Followers
12