Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the smell of your sweat..." you whisper just to me, "I can smell your fear and it makes me want to release my lips and let your warm cum drain down my thighs."

You lick a long slow streak up my spine and flick your tongue, "Mmmmm. I like the way your sweat tastes... so much, Your smell stirs something up inside me. It makes me want to feel you from the inside."

You push against the small of my back, step away from me, and all the places you were touching me feel suddenly cool. A second passes then I hear the sound of jelly being expressed from a tube. Immediately I feel your cool, gel-covered finger exploring between my cheeks. I realize you're lubing up my back door. You bend over and lightly kiss my tailbone. I hear you inhale deeply taking in my scent. Next you find my hole and push your well-lubricated finger in slowly put forcefully.

"Squeeze my finger, little Buttercup. Keep up those lovely spasms. I want to feel your every reaction. Don't you love when I'm inside your little buttercup?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhh, yes my Queen," I whimper. I wonder what Ms. Deborah must be thinking about this new show.

"Be gentle but firm with my naughty little slut, Ms. Debbie, ease into her pussy slowly- but once you're fully in, then you can begin move a little more- to show her who's boss...Okay. She's as ready as she's going to get," You say as you ease out your fingers.

"Are you ready to be violated, Buttercup?" Ms. Deborah asks as she excitedly steps in behind me.

In my nervousness I blank on how to address her back, "Ms. Deborah! Yes Ms. Deborah, I guess so..."

She arranges the head of her dildo against my slick back entrance and lets out an ecstatic, "Shoooooooooo."

"Easy now..." you put a hand on her shoulder, "This isn't the kind of piercing you're used to."

She giggles. I'm bracing for a painfully awkward thrust. I try to concentrate on relaxing my pubic muscles and think about opening up- not resisting- not fighting this- just allowing this beautiful girl to put whatever she wants to inside me.

I feel the head of her dildo slip in past my threshold and I let out an involuntary, "Annnngh!"

"Are you okay?" she asks taking hold of my hips with her pretty hands.

I'm feeling so violated, and this isn't even my first time having my ass violated in this way. I try to shift my focus to how nice it will feel when her hips are pressing firmly against mine.

"Answer her, Buttercup! tell her exactly how this feels for you." You admonish.

"Unnnng, I feel... like I'm your bitch. Unnnng: like you're robbing me of all my dignity. Unnnng: like you're violating my sanctity of being."

"But you love it, don't you? You love being my bitch too," Ms. Deborah is not you, but at the moment I'm feeling under her complete control.

"Do you like when a little girl fucks your tight ass, bitch?" You ask in such a way that I feel you're not expecting an articulate answer.

I only moan loudly, "Uuuunnnnnnnnngh! Yes, my Queen!"

You bend over and pick up Debbie's grey yoga pants. You find the wet spot and sloppily fold them with the wet spot out. By now, Ms. Debbie has eased herself balls-deep into my asshole and I can feel the building pressure deep inside me.

With cat-like agility you climb up onto the table and straddle my arms- a thigh resting on each hand. In your hands, you're still holding Debbie's moist pants. without warning you smash them against my face. My nose hits the bullseye- the scent of Ms. Debbie's vaginal juice filling my nostrils. Chloroform would have less of an effect on me than this.

Holding the back of my head with one hand and the pants pie with the other you guide this strange sandwich of yours down to the table. With my head down on the table still buried in Ms. Debbie's wet fabric, I can feel Ms. Debbie's hand smack hard against my right ass cheek.

"Uuuuuuuurrrr!" my scream is muffled by her pants. I try to clench my sphincter but find it is fully stretched out around her dick- there is no give. I am utterly powerless against her thrusts.

Suddenly I feel the fragrant fabric being pulled out from under my lowered face.

"Lick MY pussy, Buttercup, lick it good," by your tone, I know I'd better summon my best oral artistry. You slide your sex box in under my waiting tongue.

I find it exceedingly hard to concentrate on your pussy while being so rigorously violated from behind, and I feel like my mind is being torn in half. Ms. Deborah is picking up her pace now, doing her best to tear my ass in half.

"I can feel my dick rubbing against my clit!" she announces. She alternates her groans with the sexiest little feminine moans. She's fucking and herself at the same time. My own dick strains impotently against the prison bars.

"You want to be my sissy, Buttercup- you feel like my bitch about now taking my cock like a little slut?" Ms. Deborah's extemporizing is getting right at the heart of my pure humiliation. I wonder how her words are hitting you, I'm a little worried for her. Is she overstepping her bounds as your subordinate?

"Watch it, Debbie," you warn her. With my face planted deep in your crotch, I can only imagine what your expression is; but I can hear you say, "She's my Buttercup! And that's my dick you're wearing!"

If your words have wounded Debbie I certainly cant detect any deflation by her pace. If anything she kicks her intensity up a notch. I probe my tongue into your sacred pussy as far as I can; and with my tongue I can feel something inside you open up. All of a sudden I feel and taste my own warm semen surrounding my tongue.

"Eat it!" I hear you moan. "Uunnnnnngh...She's eating her own cum out of my pussy right now!" You brag to Ms. Deborah.

In response, Ms. Debbie convulses against me and cries out shrilly leaving us with now doubt that she's really cumming hard. Her hands grip the flesh on my hips Her orgasm triggers your own sweet sounds. And I can feel your signature pulsations through my tongue as you hump your hips into my face- while almost ripping my wig off- you're gripping it so tightly.

"Slurp that cum like a good little bitch." You pant as you slowly withdraw your pussy from my face.

You roll over into crawling position like you're going to dismount the table; but instead you back your ass right up into my face and angle it up- in that tantalizing pose only the sexiest women can perfect.

Now, Buttercup, Put that tongue where you only dream of putting your cock... clean my ass; and clean it good... Show Ms. Debbie how a good slut shows her gratitude." Your sexy commands continue to drop out of your mouth even after I've already begun licking your asshole. There's nothing to taste in here but your own lovely sweat. As I lovingly probe your royal back door. I feel Ms. Debbie slow withdraw from mine.

"Is there any lube still left on that thing?" You ask her.

"Plenty, Ms. Amanda," she says respectfully.

"I want you to give me a little of what you just gave to my Buttercup. Buttercup- as for you- I want you to just sit right here in this chair and watch us. Watch what I might let you do to me, if it didn't please me so fucking much to keep your poor little prince so deliciously locked-up."

I move obediently- achingly- to the chair as you assume the exact position I was just in. Your key barely hangs above the table- swinging back and forth- as always- catching the light. Your ass looks desperately inviting, but it's not an invitation to me.

Ms. Debbie's face is still flushed from her powerful orgasm as she steps up to the plate- behind you- ready to swing.

"Just, remember, Ms. Debbie, if you can't manage to take it easy on me, I'll be giving it back to you- measure for measure... I'm not opposed to taking you're little hipster ass down a few pegs right here in front of my Buttercup. This will be your only warning."

"Yes, Ms. Amanda." Her respect sounds most ironic considering where she's about to put it in you. She looks more than a little concerned as she arranges her dick between your perfect, round, womanly cheeks. She looks like she's not sure she should go through with this. The conflict on her face further flatters her girlish features.

Watching her so carefully prepare to enter you, I feel more locked up than ever before. Less than an hour ago it was my own erect penis impaling your royal jelly! The strangest wave of righteous jealousy washes over my as I see Ms. Debbie's fake dick oh-so-slowly disappear between your luscious cheeks. You let out a loud and honest groan that shakes me up even more. I look shamefully down at my own caged pride knowing that if you removed it now, we'd all see the purplish lines left from where the bars have been biting in. Still, it hangs so pathetically down- the weight of the cage too heavy and restricting for my pulsing blood to lift it up at all.

Most of the worry has vanished from Deborah's sweat-covered brow. Her sexy smile has returned. She must feel me looking at her because she turns and makes perfect eye-contact with me. My heavy breath catches in my throat. Holy Shit: she's beautiful! I can barely hold her gaze for more than a second... she easily wins the staring contest and smiles a big self-congratulatory grin. She can fuck her beautiful lady friend in the ass and win a staring contest with her sissy pet at the same time- no contest. I just can't keep my longing eyes off of her. I think about how last night you laid out the no-staring rule and the spankings it would earn me. Now that you're putting on this incredible show for me, I feel guilty no matter where my gaze alights.

I close my eyes, but the torture increases. I'm even more painfully aware of my thwarted erection, and your sexy grunts, moans, and groans are amplified through my ears. When I open my eyes and look at your perfect profile, I'm overcome by the vision of the hair at your temples becoming wet with sweat. I realize that I'm so in-tune with your emotions that even though we aren't physically touching, I can still tell when you're about to cum.

You look over at me and reach your hand that was plastered to the table back under your crotch to tickle your clitoris. I wonder if you're at all annoyed with yourself for opting to assume this humble position in front of me?

As if using your special brand of telepathy, you startle me a little with a hot-breathy question, "Do you know why I'm allowing Ms. Debbie to fuck my ass like this in front of you, Buttercup?!"

I have a few vague guesses... but I only shake my head, "Why, my Queen?!"

"It's simple," you continue to rub yourself as you speak, "I want this image of us you're taking in right now... I want this scene to haunt your every sleeping and waking dream, Buttercup!"

Ms. Debbie's rhythm is somehow feminine but as she varies the pace of her gyrations into you, I notice the difference in the way your perfect tits gently swing- nipples pointing toward the table top. The chain holding your key to my cock swings out-of-sync with your perfect, sweat-shiny, natural tits- bouncing off of them sporadically.

"Dream... about... this... Buuuttercuuuuuup! You scream at me as you release yourself into another trembling orgasm. Ms. Debbie joins your chorus of moans and squeals herself off with her pussy against your ass.

I'm palpably aware of being excluded from your orgasm club- emotional pain that feels force-fed not into my mouth- no- force-fed into my balls.

Ms. Debbie collapses on top of you wrapping her pretty arms around your waist. I think about how her pert, full breasts must feel against your back- slick with sweat. After holding you in this embrace for a moment she steps back and begins unbuckling the leather straps.

"I haven't decided yet when I'm going to take my turn fucking your asshole, Ms. Debbie." You smile looking at her lustfully.

My eyes grow big, hoping you'll collect that debt from her right away. As far as I'm concerned this show could go on all night!

Ms. Debbie freezes and looks almost scared as she stares at you. She must have thought you were kidding before when you told her 'measure for measure.' I know better than to doubt your insinuations.

"Another time, Ms. Debbie, but it's only a matter of time before I stretch out your tight little butt-hole with that very same cock you're taking off right now." Mine isn't the only head you're getting inside today.

Ms. Deborah is struck speechless. It's evident that she only took your warning in jest; and she didn't expect to be violated herself. I closely watch her shimmy back into her wet-spot yoga pants as if in self-defense- to remove her asshole from the table. However, it's written all over her face that she's desperate for your approval. With the slightest bit of coaxing, she'd be hogtied, gagged, and you'd be tearing her a new one.

I think she hopes her silence will deflect your attention back to me- your charge.

"I want her to be pierced horizontally... through the frenulum." You declare- pulling up your own jeans, "There is a specific kind of chastity device I have in mind for my Buttercup."

You and Ms. Deborah are quickly getting dressed while I sit embarrassed and exposed on my little chair; my vulnerability fills the room.

"My Buttercup is new at this, but she is clever. It's only a matter of time before she discovers that she can slip her little prince out of that cage when she's soft, tease herself erect and cum without my permission... then like a sneaky little hussy, she'll wait until her cock goes soft again and slip it back into her chastity cage like nothing ever happened... and worst of all... she could do all this without my knowledge."

I should not be amazed by your perspicacity but my jaw drops- none the less. I had not figured out any of those hacks for myself yet. In my nervous stupor, I realize that you are ten steps ahead of me. You have intercepted any chance I had at deceiving you- having an unauthorized orgasm on the sly.

"Buttercup, I think you will admit that there is no half-way when it comes to submitting to my control... The reason we are here is to give me better control over you- the best control- really the ultimate control. Once your prince is pierced, I'll simply thread my bolt through a special new cage around your cock and also through your most-sensitive flesh. I'll run through you a stainless-steal bolt- with an eyelet for my lock... No erections, no escape, no matter how limp your penis shrivels. Sure, you could go to the hardware store, buy a bolt cutter, and cut yourself loose, but then think of it- you'd have to show me what you'd done, that would mean your emancipation... that would be the end of us... I'd never see you again if you did that... If you want me: these are my terms. I'll have complete ownership of your cock, your orgasms, even your erections and nothing less."

"Yes, my Queen, I agree. I want you to decide when and if I get sexual pleasure."

"Oh, such a great answer, Buttercup, would you just repeat that out loud again for me? It was like music to my ears." You say.

I have to replay my own answer through my head once just to acquiesce, "I want you to decide when and if I get sexual pleasure." I chill runs through me as I hear myself repeat those potentially evil words.

The friction and turmoil of having my ass fucked has me all stirred up inside. My bowels feel full and I suddenly wonder in horror: when I ask to use the bathroom will you put me back in a diaper? "My Queen, I really need to go... number two."

"Alright, we'll compromise this time, Buttercup, I haven't yet decided if I'm going to put you back in a diaper after your piercing, so you may use the toilet now; but when you're done, I'm going to have Ms. Deborah insert your buttplug."

"Yes, My Queen."

"The bathroom is back there, sweetie," says a now-fully-clothed Ms. Deborah.

I head back to where she pointed. An ironic feeling of privilege washes over me as I sit on the toilet in private. I really hope my Queen doesn't intend to keep me diapered all the time now. I'd better play it cool and not let on how much it embarrasses me or she's sure to make it a mandate.

I pay special attention to wiping myself knowing that Ms. Deborah will be inspecting my work back there. I discover that when you have a Brazilian wax job, wiping is super easy- apparently- even after being penetrated anally. Before leaving the bathroom, I look down longingly at my caged cock- my aching testicles. I know that when I step back out there to join you, Ms. Deborah will be holding up that glass buttplug and you'll order me to once again bend over in front of her.

I open the door and feel a flutter of queasiness to see how accurate my prediction is.

"Come bend over right here, Buttercup," you smile.

When I bend over right beside you, I look down at your simple black leather shoes you're wearing again. You put a hand on each of my cheeks and spread them wide exposing my hole to Ms. Deborah.

I feel the cool glass against my still-recovering asshole.

"Easy does it," you remind Ms. Debbie.

I feel her push it past my sensitive O-ring and my ass sucks it in the rest of the way.

"Nice!" says Ms. Debbie, "Okay, Buttercup are you ready now for the main event?"

I see nothing but approval on your smiling face. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but I'm pretty nervous, can you give me a local anesthetic or something, Ms. Deborah?"

"I can just rub on some topical numbing cream, but I think a shot would hurt you as much as the piercing itself, sweetie."

I have to admit: I like when she calls me 'sweetie.' I wonder how you feel about her calling me that?

"You know," you digress, "My ass is still a little sore right now... but it's a strangely pleasant feeling... wouldn't you say, Buttercup? I wonder what I'm going to handcuff you to when I fuck your ass, Ms Debbie."

Ms. Debbie blushes big. "I'll just go get my kit and the training jewelry now," she changes the subject.

"Try to keep it down now, Buttercup, I'm going to unlock you. So control yourself." You say.

What could you possibly mean by that?! I'm almost certainly going to have a raging hard-on the second you remove that tube! I hope you don't intend to hold it against me when I do. I can't help it if I get an erection in such an arousing situation as this!

You're holding your key now and reaching out to grasp my cage. As always, you handle it tenderly; and I revel in the wonderful feeling of having my cock and balls freed by you- even temporarily.

"Hello, little Prince," you address my penis, "You're about to become 'mine-all-mine!'"

A strange warm feeling plunges trough my bowels as my penis throbs up like a fist and I clench in hard around my buttplug. I'm suddenly at full-mast erect, and the tell-tale purple lines from straining against the cage so long show like a three-dimensional tattoo all around my shaft and head.

Ms. Deborah is back at my side with her kit. This is the first time she's seen me free of my cage and fully erect.

"Oh good, you have a boner," she smiles and raises her sexy eyebrows, "That actually will help me."

Oh the many ways I'd like to help her with my boner!

"Hey! I almost forgot, one more thing before you apply the numbing cream..." you announce, "I have a little something for you to wear during this special procedure." You're once again fishing through your purse in search of something.

You retrieve a little red gift back and hand it to me excitedly. I pull out a black leather strip with three chrome rings, like a simple dog collar. Ceremoniously, you take it into your hands and hold it up to my neck.

"A collar, my Queen, so soon?"

"Yes, Buttercup, I want you to be wearing this collar when she runs that needle through you. The piercing and this collar: both are symbols of my ownership of you." You're smiling, but do I detect a bit of mist in your eyes?"