Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm genuinely touched. "Thank you... really... thank you, my Queen. I will wear it proudly."

"I'd like to lock it on you, Buttercup, it has the same kind of lock as your cage. This same key opens both locks." You don't really wait for my answer before clicking the little lock closed behind my neck.

"How does it feel? Comfortable enough? Not too tight?"

"I'd say it's a perfect fit, my Queen."

You reach back into your purse and pull out a chrome-chain dog leash and snap it onto the d-ring of my new collar. You tug at the chain just a little to let me feel the pull at my throat. No words are needed. I know in this moment to whom I belong.

"Okay, Ms. Debbie, on with the ceremony. We're ready." You're beaming with pride and joy at how well this is all going.

How did I get to this place with you so quickly? What's my life going to be like now? Am I just going to be your pet and your slave for a month then- bang- it's over?! I go back to my wife and my vanilla life? Serving you suddenly feels like it should be my life's entire purpose. But what that life will look like: that's just a great-mysterious-blank space.

Ms. Deborah is now pleasurably smearing on the numbing cream. In a matter of seconds, I'm at the edge and wincing back another orgasm. How embarrassing that she has me here so quickly! I think she can feel me twitching and removes her hand mercifully in time.

We all stand in silence staring at my little patient prince.

"Just giving the cream a second to take effect," she says breaking the silence.

She picks up a little pin and pokes it gingerly into my dick head, "Can you feel that?" she asks seriously.

"I only felt the pressure, it didn't sting, Ms. Deborah."

"Okay then... this is it..." She says and picks up the big steel needle a little too dramatically for my liking.

At the critical moment you must be a little scared for me because I can feel you grip my leash a little tighter.

Ms. Debbie strikes me with precision and all at once I can see blood dripping from my cock onto the cloth she had placed under me for this purpose.

It looks like kind of a lot of blood, but it must be the normal amount because Ms. Debbie isn't in the slightest bit worried. She threads through this new orifice a silver piece of jewelry and says, "Alright, Buttercup, that was so brave of you, and now you're all done!"

I feel a wonderful, warm wave of inexplicable euphoria wash over me as you say the words I long to hear: "You're mine now, Buttercup. Yes, you belong to me. You're mine to do with as I please."