Amanda Allows Me to Meet Greg

Story Info
First time my wife allows me to meet her new lover.
4.9k words
3.24
17.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xrcall
Xrcall
9 Followers

Amanda and I have been married for 11 years, we met through a mutual friend and are lucky enough to be close for all of our years together. Amanda is a little younger than I am, but still a sexy 38. I'm 43 and so far I'm holding my age well. Amanda is a wonderful woman that is exactly my type! She has known from the beginning that I fall for the curvy sexy women with magnificent thighs and a sexy round ass. She comes with the complete package of a wonderful set of tits as well and it makes for a smoking hot MILF look.

I originally brought up cuckolding years ago and she hated the idea. She always claimed that I was a perfect man for her. Who are we kidding, I have a "dad bod" and well I have a nice package I'm realistic to know that she has had a lot better in the bedroom than me. I was into cuckolding before I knew what it was because I just loved seeing my wife happy and satisfied after sex. She faked it really well but I knew that there had been many times where I didn't wow her in the bedroom. I do pride myself on my oral skills but the penetration part is usually a little quicker than I would like. When we are having sex she is magical and wiggles her ass for me and puts me over the edge far quicker than I care to admit.

Our cuckolding experiences started slow and harmless enough, she often would flirt with guys right in front of me. She learned through the years that I secretly loved it! I encouraged it softly at first and out right begged her to do as the years went on. She knew what she was doing as I would ravage her body when we got home after a long flirting session with a random stranger.

I always secretly hoped she was cheating on me and even had told her that a few times.

When she met Greg I knew instantly that this would be the one, and things would get hot really quickly. They met at the gym and it started out as some light flirting. She quickly started working out a lot and her outfits became a lot tighter. I knew what was happening but I was so horny from it I was powerless to even slow it down.

They went out on a few "dates" at first and we both knew she was going to fuck him. I was begging for details but she kept the majority of it from me other than that they had been together on a given day. Our relationship heated up beyond my wildest dreams. She was begging for sex about 4 to 5 times a week. I couldn't believe how much my sexy wife wanted it. She would frequently have me lick her for long periods of time. I knew that Greg's cock must have been satisfying her in the penetration arena. I didn't mind as I love to lick her beautiful pussy and I could tell when Greg was mixed along with her juices. I secretly started to crave it and never really told her. She knew what she was doing.

We had discussed a number of times what would happen if I ever met Greg, assured her I would be a gentleman and thank him for his fantastic fucking of my wife. I could tell Amanda was amused by it and wanted for us to meet. I knew that it would be awkward meeting the man that was fucking my wife but I knew I had to get over it and try to work through it.

The time finally came and Amanda came home from the gym on a Tuesday afternoon very sweaty and told me right away, Greg is taking me on a date Friday night and you are going to meet him. My brain worked over time and likely asked her 75 questions in 60 seconds. She kept giggling at me and after I calmed down a little, we worked through the logistical questions and finally decided on a plan. Our favorite restaurant had a valet, a nice bar for me to eat at, a wonderful menu and secluded booths that they could have a romantic dinner for two in. I asked the next important question, "honey, are you coming back here?" "Of course silly, Greg is going to fuck me and you are going to get to finally watch."

"Now be a good boy and stop asking so many questions." I froze, she had never spoke to me like that and certainly never said "good boy" to me. I could tell that Amanda was soaking in her new control over me.

On Thursday I got a text from Amanda, "Sweetie, can you please make sure I have a nice new set of lingerie for Greg to enjoy!" My mouth was hanging open in my office as I read the text over and over. My dick was rock hard and was leaking precum almost instantly. I knew I was loosing control of the situation.

I stopped on the way home and got a sexy corset, thigh highs (which she knows I love), the matching garters and a sexy black thong to complete the incredible look. She normally didn't wear underwear but she knew from time to time it drove me WILD. She learned early on in our relationship I loved when she got aroused and I could smell it on her panties. She teased me with it on special occasions. I figured she would go along with my fantasy on this one.

Friday was a long day in the office and I was visibly shaken for most of the day. When I told my assistant that I was leaving early, she chuckled and said, "wondered if you would, you have been gone all day." I so hoped that Amanda hadn't told her but I knew she wouldn't.

I got home and poured myself a beer to try to take the edge off. I considered a shower so I could really take the edge off but I found Amanda in the tub shaving her gorgeous legs and thick luscious thighs. She looked so incredible, I was so horny and I could see from her smile that it showed.

"Sweetie, don't stare, this belongs to Greg tonight, go lay out my clothes and we can talk later." I could tell that she was soaking up this complete control she has over me. I had no idea who this Goddess was in the tub but it sure looked like my beautiful wife but she sure wasn't acting like her.

I laid on the bed the sexy new lingerie I bought for her date, imagine that, I have to buy lingerie for Greg too enjoy, my head was doing cartwheels with the whole situation. I picked out the short skirt we had discussed and a sexy blouse that showed but didn't reveal the corset you would be wearing underneath.

My head was absolutely spinning as I listened to her get ready in the master bathroom. I was a total mess and leaking precum all over myself. I couldn't begin to control my brain and could tell my hands were shaking as the minutes turned to hours.

She poked her head around the entry to the bath and said, "hey, snap out of it and get your ass in the shower." I quickly regained my understandings of my surroundings and got out of the chair. I passed by her and kissed her shoulder that was exposed by the rope that had dropped over it while she was doing her make up. She looked incredible already and my mouth was watering.

She walked toward the bedroom and looked over her shoulder and smiled at me, "no touching" is all that was said as she winked at me. I swallowed hard and knew she was making this as much fun for me as it was for her.

I got out of the shower and toweled off, "your clothes are on the bed." I, like so many husbands appreciated when my wife just told me what to wear. Makes the process a lot easier! I almost gasped when I looked at the bed! WTF! We have never done anything like this before, we have never even discussed this, all I could think was she can't be serious!

All I could muster out loud was, "Honey?"

All I heard was, "sweetie, you can do it."

I swallowed hard as I looked at the bed and realized I would be wearing a chastity device and a pair of women's panties. I knew there was no reason to fight this as what could I say or do.

I got the cage on but had to calm myself down to pull it off. I caught Amanda smiling at me as I clipped the lock shut. Her look was so sexy! I instantly was straining against my cage. She was fully dressed and looked absolutely incredible!

She looked at me and just said, "can you help me with my necklace so we can go, hate to keep Greg waiting." As I assisted I realized my key was on the necklace. I swallowed hard! She gave me the sexiest smile she has ever given me from the mirror. A quick peck on the cheek and she was headed for the door. Her nice round ass looked amazing walking out of our master bedroom.

The drive to the restaurant was a total blur, between the tops of her sexy thigh highs showing and the cartwheels my stomach was doing I was feeling it was nervous energy at its worst. Add the fact I had a cage on with a pink thong that somehow felt amazing against my balls, it was insane I wasn't cumming in my dress pants.

I pulled up to the valet and was so nervous I was hoping the young man wouldn't see it in my eyes. Amanda looked so sexy waiting in the front seat. She winked at me, so I knew she was going to wait for me to open the door. I tipped the young man and handed him the keys.

I got to the car door and opened it, Amanda flashed me her panties I had bought her while getting out of the car. Standing up and whispering in my ear, "god i hope he likes these panties, they are soaking wet!" I absolutely strained against my cage. My key was visible for all to see. Nestled down between her gorgeous tits as she confidently walked into the restaurant.

Greg was sitting at the bar, black dress pants, expensive custom shirt, no tie. His cuff links alone are worth more than most guy's best watch.

He stood up and embraced my wife. He kissed her, passionately and deeply as I stood awkwardly behind the both of them. The bartender looked on with a confused gaze and clearly wondered what the hell he was watching.

When you are done kissing him, she turned towards me and introduced me. "Greg this is my husband Kevin." The bartender dropped his towel and wasn't sure what to do. I put out my hand and it was slightly trembling, Greg smiled at me and shook my hand like a gentleman. His other hand was already on my wife's gorgeous round ass.

Amanda quickly sat down next to him and he ordered her a drink.

The bartender looked at me, Greg quickly reminded the bartender, "ladies first."

The bartender finished her drink and served it to my beautiful wife, he looked at me and before I could speak Greg ordered me a beer. Greg looked Amanda up and down and turned to me.

"She looks absolutely beautiful tonight! I can't wait for later."

I sank in embarrassment but smiled. Knowing I'm loving it at the same time.

Greg looked at the bartender and says "we will be bringing our drinks to the table." He casually pulls a money clip out and flips a couple hundreds on the bar. "That should cover his dinner. We will be at the table."

With that, he gently grabbed her hand and helped her off the stool. I watched him admiring her perfect body as she adjusted her skirt.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek as she walked away with Greg. He gave me an awkward pat on the back on the way by and told me he would text when they need the car. "Enjoy your dinner, please be respectful and don't bother us."

I sit down at the bar. The bartender has absolutely no idea what to say. I break the tension and say, "can I get a menu please."

After a beer and a nice app of oysters on the half shell my curiosity got the better of me and I walk to the bathroom. I see them sitting in a back round booth, they are very close to each other and I can see that his hand is below the table. Amanda has that glazed look to your eyes as he is clearly playing with her Pussy. They aren't even at the salads yet so I use the bathroom and head back to the bar.

It is the longest meal of my life as I eat alone and several customers come and go. They all give me an odd look. I look like a traveling sales guy but it is Friday night. Several times the bartender gives me an odd smile. He knows, I can't hide it, my wife is on a date with another man. Finally my phone buzzes and I go to grab the car. It is a cool crisp night as I wait for the valet. My car rolls up and I get in. I see the two of them coming. Amanda's skirt is clearly higher than it was earlier but I can't be sure.

Greg opens the back door and they both climb in. "Hi sweetie, did you have a nice dinner? Sorry it took us so long. Greg was enjoying himself."

I smile and simply say "yes Ma'am, thank you."

Greg sits down in the back seat and closes the door. I know where we are going. Our house, our bed, and our clean sheets, Greg will be fucking my wife in my bed. He is going to ravage her in a way I can't.

I drive out of the restaurant and see the both of them kissing as I drive away.

I can hear their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I watch her climb onto him, facing him and grind on his crotch. I start to hear moaning as there is deep kissing going on along with lots of grinding. I see her climb off of him and I hear his belt buckle and zipper. I know what I'm listening to and I'm straining against my cage like crazy.

I can hear Amanda slurping away at his Cock! Greg's head is leaning back with deep moans, he is clearly loving her oral skills. It has been a while since I've "earned" her magical mouth. I love when she sucks my cock. She loves keeping me on edge knowing how much I want it. The last time I got a blow job from her was when she came home after the first date with Greg. She gave me an absolutely incredible blow job as she told me each vivid detail of their amazing sex. I was on edge for over an hour that night and she held me there like a trained professional.

Greg was moaning pretty good as I drove into the driveway. The annoying neighbor Mike from down the street was walking his dog and watched me get out of the car. I cringe thinking about what is coming next. I see her head pop up. I'm not sure if Greg finished in her mouth or they paused the pleasure. I open the car door and see Greg for the first time. His Cock is amazing! Rock hard and perfectly sized for my beautiful wife's pleasure! 8" of incredible!

He doesn't even zip up as he steps out. He just holds his pants up. His back is to Mike so he isn't exposed. Greg pats me on the shoulder and says "God she is good at that!!"

She smiles from the car, still on all fours in the back seat. Her sexy smile makes my cage just about explode!

She climbs out and Greg helps her to her feet. The two of them kiss so deeply! I check Mike and his back is to us, thank god! I watch as Amanda walks to the garage door. Just as she hits the door she slightly bends over and lifts her skirt and shows Greg her ass! I see she isn't wearing the panties I bought her. My mouth is open. Greg says oh those, he reaches in his pocket and hands me her sexy black thongs that are absolutely soaking wet. I have no idea when he removed them but he got them off of her before they hit the house.

"Go fix a drink" is all that is said to us as she skips into the house.

Greg watches as I close the car door and check the outside before walking in. He catches me as I place her soaking wet panties to my nose. I melt and I feel yet another drip of precum fall from my cage. I'm a mess inside my panties!

I walk into the house and I see Greg fixing himself a drink, he knows where all the stuff is at???? I realize that he fucked her in our house last week. It excites the hell out of me so how can I be mad. I grab a beer and open it.

Greg and I look at each other and I'm not really sure what to say. I think he is lost also.

Perfect timing, she comes around the corner, wearing black thigh highs, a very sexy garter belt holding them up and a black corset that is showing her tits so well. No panties, I realize I have them in my hand still. Playfully she leans against the entry way to the kitchen and asks, "Greg sweetie, could you please take me in the bedroom and Fuck my brains out?"

My mouth is hanging open as Greg laughs and says "absolutely". He walks over to her and slaps her delicious ass. Then kisses her, deeply and clearly his tongue is buried in her mouth!

She looks me in the eye and says, "sweetie can you make us both a fresh drink? Please deliver them, and if you are a good boy you can stay and watch."

Amanda kissed Greg again and walked to the bedroom with him holding hands.

I walk into the room and find Greg sitting in the chair next to our king sized bed, Amanda is on all fours and sucking his gorgeous cock. She hears me and wiggles her ass, she knows my weak points and knows how badly I want to lick her ass and pussy right now. I'm a dripping mess.

Lifting her head from sucking his cock she says, "feel free to get more comfortable sweetie, but leave your panties on."

I blush as Greg laughs. She tricked me into wearing panties for this date, mostly just to see if I would do it. And also because she knows that I wouldn't stop thinking about her if I'm wearing a pair of women's panties. I undress and Greg gets a chuckle when he sees my pink panties with a bow in the front covering my cage. He knows all about them but this is the first time he watched it happen. I'm blushing, nervous and dry mouthed. I sit on the opposite side of the room and drain my first beer. Thank god I brought a second drink for myself as well. Greg is starting to moan really bad! He looks at me and says, "Fuck she is fantastic at this. Too bad you don't get this very often!

Greg looks at me and smiles, saying "Don't worry man, she will be sucking my cock a lot!"

I can visibly see the wetness leaking down her thighs. I so badly want to lick up the magnificent juices. I'm dying against my cage.

Greg firmly grabs a clump of her hair, I assume he is going to cum but instead he pulls her head back. Gently yet firmly he lifts her up to her knees.

I watch as he does the first button on his shirt and she takes care of the rest. His chest is damn impressive! Amanda assists him in taking it off along with his pants and underwear. This sex god of a man is now naked in my bedroom and I'm pretty sure he is going to Fuck my wife.

He helps her to the bed and puts her on all fours. He begins spanking her ass on each cheek. She whimpers with a strong squeal of pleasure. This continues until even in dimly lit room I can see each cheek is bright red. I would question this but she is clearly in heaven!

He begins rubbing her pussy with his huge fingers and they clearly are soaked in juices.

With little effort he flips her over on her back and pulls her to the edge of the bed. He enters her soaking wet pussy with one thrust, as nothing would slow down his cock right now. He grunts as he goes balls deep. Amanda lets out a cry of passion I have never seen or heard from her.

Greg starts thrusting in and out of her magnificent Pussy. I can see his huge balls from behind as they swing back and forth as he picks up the pace.

Amanda is absolutely screaming like an animal as an orgasm pours over her. Her beautiful eyes are glossed over and I see them close as she digs her nails into Greg's arms. He has his firm hands on her magnificent thighs as he drives his monster in and out of my wife's beautiful pussy! I can see his balls begin to tighten up and I can tell he is getting closer.

She begins to beg for him to fuck her in a way I have never seen or heard, he clearly is taking her to places I'm not capable of.

Amanda is screaming at him to Fuck her pussy! I am a total mess and dripping all over my panties! It is leaking thru and dripping on the chair. I so badly want to jerk off. It would take about three strokes!

I start to hear Greg moan in a new way and he is clearly close! He picks up his pace and begins to drive it into my wife at a fabulous rhythm that matches her body.

His head rolls back and he is clearly starting to cum. He grunts hard and my beautiful wife moans how badly she wants his cum. I watch as his balls tighten up and release into her now dripping wet pussy. He is driving what is clearly a huge load into my wife's beautiful pussy. Greg stops his thrusting and all i can hear in the room is deep breaths as they both try to regain themselves!

Greg slowly pulls out and I see my wife's Pussy for the first time. It is so pink and swollen! Gregs cum is visible and looks amazing in her Pussy. Greg falls on his back onto the bed. The two of them embrace in a deep kiss and I see the lust they have for each other on full display!

Xrcall
Xrcall
9 Followers
12