Amanda & Brooke Learn to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke looked back at me, her eyebrows arched in an unspoken question. "Almost," I said. She shrugged and turned back to Amanda. She slowly ascended her friend's body, working her lips up over her abdomen, chest and neck before embracing her for a long and deep kiss.

I was almost there. I stood and brought my near-erection over to their joined lips. With a pleased hum they continued to kiss each other around my cock; moving up and down my shaft as their tongues and lips struggled to join around my newly reborn hard-on. Soon Amanda was taking one ball then the other into her mouth while Brooke slid her head up and down along my length. I groaned lividly at the sensation. They switched places for awhile, Amanda on my dick and Brooke at my balls, before Brooke moved up to bring her big tits together around my cock. Amanda lovingly kissed Brooke's breasts and nipples before moving her face up to lap at my head as I slowly tit-fucked Brooke.

They released me and pushed me back onto the bench so I lay on my back. Brooke straddled me and ran the underside of my shaft along her sopping slit before she pulled me to her portal of pleasure and mounted me with a sigh. As I watched her heavy breasts bounce and sway as she slowly rode me my vision was suddenly obscured when Amanda threw a leg over my face and brought her pussy down upon my mouth.

I don't know how long we fucked like this or how many times the girls came as they switched positions again and again. Time lost all meaning as I remained buried under a writhing, twisting knot of hot, wet femininity. They fucked me until my tongue ached, my lips grew numb and my dick felt abraded and tender. But with my dick satisfied from my first orgasm, I still didn't come. Finally exhausted, they dismounted me; leaving my raw throbbing cock twitching expectantly against my sweat streaked stomach.

"We want to make you come," said Amanda in an exhausted voice. I looked up at her. She was drenched in sweat. Her makeup was a blur on her flush face. "What do you want us to do?"

"I'm not sure," I said pulling myself up off my back. After over and hour of vigorous fucking my cock was nearly numb and the girls were now both so wet and loose I wasn't getting enough friction.

Luckily Brooke was digging around in the closet. I heard her voice cry out, "I know what we can do!" She brought out a bottle of baby oil and thrust if towards me. "Whose back door do you want in, Craig?"

I knew right away. The thought of invading Brooke's beautiful curvy ass made my prick instantly grow a degree harder. "Bend over," I said to her as I devilishly looked her in the eye. Still standing, she bent over to rest her head on the wet bench cushion and moved her feet about a yard apart. The view from behind her was fantastic.

Amanda looked relieved at not having to do anal. However, I called her to me as I squirted a copious stream of oil onto Brooke's upturned ass and told Amanda to get her friend ready. She looked reluctant, biting her lip and scrunching her eyebrows together, so I took her left hand and began rubbing her palm through the slippery puddles. I drew her hand over Brooke's ass then down though her crack; up and down in shorter and shorter iterations; always focusing on Brooke's shimmering dark pucker.

"Slide a finger in," I told her. She looked at me with pleading eyes; silently begging "No".

"Oh GOD that feels good," said Brooke, her voice muffled through by the cushion.

"Come on baby, just poke it in there," I said again.

Finally she pressed in slowly and firmly. Her middle finger disappeared inside Brooke's ass up to her first knuckle. I cooed words of encouragement to her as she worked her finger in and out while Brooke writhed and groaned. I told her to add another finger and she slipped her ring finger in alongside the middle finger. She looked up at me, searching for encouragement. I took hold of her right hand and placed it on my cock. With a look of reawakening arousal Amanda worked Brooke's anus with two fingers on her left hand while simultaneously oiling my cock with her right. I leaned in and gave Amanda a deep thank-you kiss which she returned vigorously.

"OK," I said. "Ready Brooke?"

"God yes," she said.

Amanda withdrew her hands and got down to her knees to watch from inches away as I brought the tip of my slick shaft to Brooke's dusky, glossy entrance. I pushed into her tight orifice with relative ease. Amanda watched with increasing interest as I penetrated Brooke slowly at first, then with a gradually increasing tempo. She ran her oily hands up and down Brooke's slick, trembling body and bestowed sweet kisses on her ass as it rocked with the force of my assault. Little gasping cries and whimpers escaped Brooke as I brought myself to the brink of orgasm in her tight, slick rectum.

Knowing the time was rapidly coming when I could hold back no longer I reached down to stroke Amanda's head. She looked up at me with wide, mischievous eyes. "You're so beautiful," I told her.

She just smiled up at me. Her eyes told me she knew what I was going to ask.

"I want to come on those pretty freckles of yours."

She nodded rapidly in earnest encouragement. For some reason her enthusiastic acquiescence pushed me past the point where I could hold back further, so, with a wet pop, I pulled myself from Brooke and aimed my florid, filthy cock at Amanda. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth with playful expectation. As Brooke sank to the floor I shot my surprisingly heavy second load onto Amanda. She flinched slightly as it splattered across her face and onto her tongue.

I dropped onto the floor with Brooke as Amanda retrieved a towel from the closet to wipe her face clean before settling down beside me. We were all panting and drenched with oil, sweat and the varied juices of love. We didn't say anything for a long time. What was there to say? With our limbs intertwined we enjoyed the fading glow of our steamy heat and the heavy miasma of sex stink in the close air of the little room.

We were stupid and clumsy as we helped each other get dressed. We laughed at our inability to master our buttons and zippers. We giggled out of nothing more than pure sexual satiety. The girls fussed over their destroyed make-up as I watched with patient amusement.

"I guess you girls are friends again," I said as I watched them.

"I think were more than friends now," said Amanda. She reached up to gently stroke the side of Brooke's face.

"Thanks Craig," said Brooke. "I've been wishing Amanda was bisexual since I first met her."

"Yeah, thanks. I... I can't believe I've denied myself that kind of pleasure for so long."

"I told you guys I was an artist," I laughed.

Finally as we were ready to leave the little room on weak, wet-noodle legs and thread our way through the party, out of the house and off to our separate lives. I said to Amanda and Brooke, "We should do this again sometime".

"Yes!" they both said simultaneously with equally unrestrained enthusiasm that made us all start laughing stupidly again.

When we had control of ourselves again we exchanged numbers and sheepishly stepped out of our stale, sweaty room and back into the real world.

12