Amanda and Club Pink

Story Info
A co-worker strips naked at a local dance club.
2.4k words
4.23
43.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Here we were a group of our coworkers watching one of our own, Amanda C., strip in front of us. I know I for one had been fantasizing about this day, but in my wildest dreams I couldn't believe it would have happened.

I had been working with a gorgeous young girl, Amanda, who was a contractor at our workplace. She had long, light brown hair, a round, angelic face with tan skin and blue eyes. She was slender and very tall with a great figure. Although she was slender she had a nice, round butt and full breasts. Whenever she walked down the hallway in the skin tight pants she wore, all the guys would just watch her; I know I definitely did. However despite her attire which highlighted her great body, she claimed to be a fundamentalist Christian. Discussions with her revealed that she was very dogmatic about the Bible and how it governs our lives. But I also noticed that she had a stubborn streak, a sort of won't-be-outdone-by-anyone attitude. This played a factor in what transpired.

A group of my friends from work had gotten together at a local watering hole and during the conversation, it came up that in our pasts several of us had entered amateur stripping contests. An old girlfriend had talked me into it and two of the girls present, Allison and Jenna, had done so on dares from girlfriends. Several at the table said there is no way they would have done that but two said they could under the right circumstances. One was Paul, who was currently divorced and was trying to break out of his mold. The girls at the table said they would take Paul to a club they knew and would support his performance on stage by cheering him on. That got everybody laughing and a whole series of sexual jokes ensued.

The other was Amanda, who having three drinks and obviously feeling one upped by me, Allison and Jenna, wanted to show she could do what anyone else could. To Paul and I and several of the other guys at the table, who had fantasized about Amanda naked every time she walked by, this was very interesting. But it was Allison who laid down the challenge.

"Amanda, I happen to know, from my own personal experience, that the Club Pink has amateur night tonight. Are you game for the challenge?" Amanda balked and again Allison challenged her and threw in, "I've had enough to drink tonight. If you want, we can both participate, as long as Mark and Paul agree to do the same at a women's strip joint." Both Paul and I nodded. I was thinking: anything to get to see both Amanda and Allison, a dark brunette with a wild attitude, naked. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain that one, however, to my wife, but with a few beers in me I figured what the fuck.

Amanda finally responded to Allison, "No, if you and Jenna and Paul and Mark have done it, I sure as heck can do it." Boy did she fall for the challenge laid down by Allison and I wouldn't have to promise to strip in front of a bunch of my co-workers and have my wife find out about it later.

The Club Pink was only a mile away so we all piled into a couple of cars with Allison and Jenna driving Amanda in order to make sure she didn't back out. The club was a local strip club that usually wasn't too crowded in the early evening. They didn't even advertise the amateur contest; apparently you had to know about it by word of mouth. But apparently these amateur nights were popular and the place, normally not very crowded, was full of rowdy men and women.

We all squeezed into a table, and Allison and Jenna got Amanda registered with the DJ. Amanda came back to our table and had yet another drink to get over her nervousness. Fortunately for her and for us when it was time the DJ called Amanda first so she had no time to chicken out and she didn't even beg Allison to join her.

Allison, always the showman, escorted Amanda on to the stage, however. The crowd responded loudly. I think they thought they were going to see a twosome on the stage...Allison and Amanda stripping and doing each other.

But as the throbbing music started Allison backed away and Amanda began to sway as our table cheered her on.

She was clearly embarrassed to be up there and had a shy grin on her face and was a little flushed to boot. She was dressed in a modest outfit which made her dancing all the more erotic: innocent average girl takes her clothes off for the crowd.

After a few spins around the stage she loosened her blouse out of the top of her skirt and began to unbutton it from the bottom. "You go, girl," came out from several places in the club and Amanda blushed and grinned. But it encouraged her to keep going.

One button after another fell open until she was to the top button. She decided to take a few spins around the stage, rocking her hips back and forth and exposing her midriff by pulling her blouse up. Then she faced away from the crowd, opened the last button and shrugged out of her blouse. The crowd cheered its approval.

With an even bigger grin she turned around to face the crowd and dropped her blouse to the stage. She was wearing a flesh-toned soft bra that was fairly sheer so the audience and we could see the outline of her nipples under the bra's material.

Next Amanda kicked off her shoes and took a few spins around the stage until shouts of "Go, Amanda. You're beautiful, girl. Take it off!!" came from multiple locations around the club. At our table we were whooping and hollering to encourage Amanda to keep going.

She looked at the audience with a shy grin and pointed her fingers at her bra and then at her skirt. The crowd, clearly wanting to see some bare tit, was louder when she pointed to her bra. But Amanda chose to take her skirt off next. She slowly unzipped her skirt but still held it up. Again she made a few rounds around the stage rocking and swaying to the music but still hanging on to her skirt.

Allison, who had returned to our table, stood up and cheered Amanda on to keep going. She got Amanda's attention and yelled out, "If you do it, I'll do it." The rest of at the table stood up and joined Allison who was unzipping her pants. Paul, Jenna and I began to do the same so you could see everybody's underwear.

At this point Amanda starting laughing at us and with a final flourish she let go of her skirt, raised her hands up above her head and began to dance around the stage and out of her skirt. With a loud, "Whooooooooh" she picked up her skirt and blouse and tossed them out into the audience.

Now she was really getting into it. Again she queried the audience who was hollering "Take it off, take it off!!!" repeatedly. She pointed at her bra and then at her panties. The crowd was equally loud and so were we. We were cheering her on as was the crowd. It was a friendly crowd out to have a good time.

Amanda began strutting back and forth on the stage in time to the music which caused her butt to shake inside her thin, sheer, flesh-toned panties and for her breasts to bounce up and down in her thin, sheer flesh-toned soft bra. As she strutted across the stage she reached behind her and unhooked her bra and shrugged out of it to roaring cheers from the crowd. She then picked it up and tossed it too out to the crowd.

Unsupported her young breasts were full, rounded, but firm enough to stand out from her chest. Her nipples were soft not hard and were a tan color; they were about one and half inches in diameter. The contrast of each untanned breast against the rest of her skin was very erotic.

A few passes around the stage and she called a guy up from the audience who came to the edge of the stage. She pointed to the edges of her panties. He understood right away and grasping her panties he slid them down her hips and off her legs. Amanda was now fully nude. He white belly was slightly rounded and ended in a full triangle of thick, curly, light brown pubic hair.

She pointed to her belly and then when the guy didn't understand she grasped his head and pressed it to her groin and ground her groin into his face. The guy caught on and placed his hands on either side of Amanda's naked butt and pressed his face into her belly and must have done something with his mouth. Amanda got a look of faux astonishment and wagged a finger at him.

She was really getting into and must have been attracted to this guy. She looked at him wagged her finger as if to say "no, no, no!" She then stood with her legs slightly apart so she was more exposed and then pointed right to the top of her pussy. Her finger was in her curls and looked like it was pointing to where her clit would be.

When the guy didn't react she grabbed his head, opened her legs, and pushed his head lower. He caught on this time and must have responded to her signals by sliding his tongue around her clit and the edge of her pussy. She was fully into entertaining the crowd now. She put the back of her hand against her forehead and got a look on her face like she was experiencing great pleasure at the tip of this man's tongue and began to grind her pussy into this man's face.

The crowd was just eating up the show. We had expected at best for Amanda to lose some of her clothes, certainly not all of them and certainly not perform a sex act on the stage.

After a few minutes of the guy from the audience clearly working on her pussy with his tongue she pushed him away. Her pubic hair was now parted away from her pussy lips. She waved to the audience for more cheers and was laughing with joy. She strutted back and forth across the stage gave a few kicks and bent over so the audience got a full view of her pink pussy and the now swollen clit sticking out at the top of it.

At the end of her show Amanda bowed and headed off the stage to gather up her clothes. Her panties she gave to the guy who had eaten her out.

She told us later that as she first began dancing she was mostly frightened not of being naked in front of strangers but how the audience would react to her. Would they like her, would they think she was pretty, would they think she's a terrible dancer, and would they think she was sexy.

She said it was great that Allison brought her onto the stage; she wasn't sure she would have walked up there by herself. And at first she thought Allison was just behind her on the stage so she felt comfortable moving to the music. The crowd was so friendly that she soon warmed up to the reception she was getting from the audience and she said it helped to have us there cheering her on. She said unbuttoning her blouse and the crowd cheering her on made her feel sexy. That's when she began to get over her nervousness and get into it.

"When I dropped my blouse I thought oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually standing here in my skirt and bra. And did I have to wear this sheer bra tonight of all nights. I know everyone is just staring at my boobs. But when I opened my eyes everyone was staring at me and they were having a great time. You guys were having a great time cheering me on. And then I realized I was having a great time and heck this wasn't much different than wearing a bikini at the beach."

"Everyone was shouting 'Go girl, go Amanda, take it off, keep going.' It wasn't angry or rough it was friendly. It felt like a wild party and I was the star attraction. I closed my eyes and continued to move my hips and feel the beat of the music. I knew the crowd wanted me to keep going. But again I was scared. I thought to myself: I'm gonna have to take another piece of my clothing off, what should it be? That's when you saw me point to my bra and then to my skirt. I know everyone wanted to see the bra go, but I just couldn't.

"So I let the music pass through me and looked at all the cheering faces and decided to drop my skirt. I'd still have my bra and panties. It still would be like a bikini at the beach. But instead of just dropping my skirt I felt sexy and wanted to perform for everyone so that's why I began to play with my skirt. And then I finally felt it was the right time to take the plunge and there the skirt went to the floor. But I knew I'd have to get rid of my clothes completely so that's when I reached down picked up my blouse and skirt and threw them into the crowd. It was at that moment that I felt liberated. I knew I was going to go all the way and I did."

Jenna then asked Amanda, "What was the thing with the hunky Italian guy? That was pretty bold, girl. I gotta say you took the cake with that one. Kudo's to Amanda, all." And we raised a toast to Amanda and her initiation to public stripping.

We watched the other amateur women perform their dances and then left as a group. None of us ever mentioned it to anyone else at where we worked and shortly thereafter everyone but me found jobs elsewhere.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers