Amanda & Her Father Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

.John watched the two girls embrace, he was thankful for the rest. Two orgasms within a half an hour, not bad for a forty-four year old man, thought John. As he watched, the two girls broke their embrace, "We'll continue that later," said Janice to Wendy. Janice turned her attention back to John, "I'm not done with you yet. Lie on the mat," Janice told John.

John did as he was told, he was getting a helluva lot of pussy that way. As he got in position, Janice came over to him and straddled his hips. She grabbed his cock, put it in place and slowly impaled herself on his cock. John looked at her face, her eyes were closed, like she was in deep concentration. He could see an expression of pleasure and a look of satisfaction come over her face. When she got all of his cock in her pussy, she wiggled her hips, so that her pussy moved in a circular motion over his cock. Then she opened her eyes and looked straight into John's face. "Thank you," she whispered to him, "it's even better than I have imagined. I would fuck myself with a dildo, pretending it was you, but this feels so much better."

"Janice since you have had this picture in your mind for such a long period of time, you set the tempo and I'll follow. If you want me to do something to you or stop doing it, let me know. As I said to the others, I'm trying to make your fantasies come true."

"Thanks, John," and she leaned down and kissed him on the lips. She started moving up and down on his hard cock. Fuck, she thought to herself, I never would have believed this could happen to me. She raised up and allowed John's cock to slowly slip out of her pussy. When it was almost completely out, she pushed down and put it back inside of her. She liked the feeling of being stuffed. She established a steady fucking rhythm. She looked down at John and said, "play with my tits." She felt his hands engulf her tits, she was not that big and his hands covered them entirely.

John played with the young blonde woman's tits. They were not that big, but they had a perfect shape, there was no sag to them. Her nipples felt good in his hands; they were hard and pointy. He played with them, she didn't ask him to, but John didn't know a woman who did not get extremely worked up by someone playing with her nipples. The only difference among woman was the intensity of the actions. Some woman wanted it soft and gentle, while others wanted it hard and rough. John played with them gentle at first and waited to get further clues or directions from Janice. He had a felling that this petite and tiny woman was really a hellcat in bed.

Janice liked what John was doing to her nipples. It seemed her nipples had a direct line to her clit. The more he pinched them, the hotter she got. John really knew how to make love to a woman, thought Janice. She could see why some girls her age were attracted to older men, if all older men were like John, she may have to find one herself.

John could feel that Janice was getting very aroused, her breathing was more rapid and her pale skin was becoming flushed. He also noticed that the harder he pinched her nipples and tits the harder she fucked him. She got off her knees and was now on her feet crouching over his body. Thrusting her ass and pussy downward from this position caused John's dick to go deeper into her pussy. She was coming down so hard on him she was causing a slapping sound to occur. It got louder the more excited she got. The harder he played with her nipples the hotter she got.

"That's it John.... Oh work my nipples.... Harder.... Pinch....them.... Oh ......fuck...pull on them.... I'm..... going.... Going.....to....oh.... shit.....SHIT.......FUCK..........moaned Janice. She was literally bouncing off his thighs, it was almost becoming uncomfortable for John. He grabbed her nipples in between his thumb and middle finger and used his fore finger to flick the very tips of her nipples. That was enough, Janice came like a bat out of hell. She screamed, yelled, moaned, mumbled something and then collapsed onto John's chest. Her body shaking and quivering every time another orgasmic wave would come over her body. She lay across John's body for several minutes before her intense orgasm was over.

"Thank you John. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you." Janice sexily whispered, with a huge smile on her face. "That was even better than my fantasy. I am ready to go again, as soon as I get feeling back in my body."

Everyone laughed. "Daddy, I'm worried these girls were only became friends with me to get close to you. I didn't know my father was such a stud."

"You finally figured us out," said Heather laughing. "We only pretended to like you to get to your father. Hell, if I knew how great a stud your father was... well, let's just say you would be calling me Mom right now."

Amanda laughed, then looked at her father, "Daddy, these women want your body, tell them they can't have you because your mine."

"Well honey, you are mine, for about another week, then your husband comes back for you. After that I am a free agent," looking at the other girls in the room, "I'll go to the highest bidder."

"Oh, I think we can work something out," said Heather.

"Not so fast," yelled Janice, "I'm still in the running."

Keesha and Wendy looked at each other, Double your pleasure," said Keesha. "Yeah double your fun," added Wendy. "You can get two for the price of one."

John looked at the girls and laughed, "You are making an old man very happy. I know you are just saying that to make me feel wanted."

"Bull shit," said Heather. "Anytime you need sex, call."

Janice agreed, "We are not kidding. Look, when Amanda leaves and if you get lonely, you can call me up anytime."

"Me too," said Keesha. "We are not kidding. We may have had crush on you, but all you have to do is call me up and I'll be here."

John looked at the girls standing in the room and he knew they were telling the truth. He could have anyone of them, anytime he wanted. That was a good feeling, especially since these last few days had awakened his strong sex drive. He wasn't ready to go back into hibernation again. He wasn't sure what would happen once Amanda left, but he knew he was not going to stop having sex, that was a definite.

John looked at Wendy and Keesha to see who was next. Keesha turned to her friend Wendy and said, "I already had my fantasy come true with John, and it's your turn. Keesha turned to John, when you are finished with her I have a surprise for you. Then she turned to the other girls and whispered something to them. They all smiled and nodded their heads.

"Just lie down and let me do the work," said the petite Wendy. As John laid down he studied Wendy. Since she was Keesha's friend he had not seen her before today. She was a tiny, typical Oriental girl with small perky breasts, dark nipples, very little pubic hair and a compact ass. He had filmed her making love to his daughter earlier and was impressed with her talented mouth, this was going to be fun, the petite pale Wendy.

John lay on his back and Wendy positioned herself so that her pussy was above John's cock. Her back was facing John, so that her long, straight, black hair hung down to just above her ass. She slowly lowered herself onto John's cock, her pussy was as petite as she was and extremely tight. John wasn't sure if all of his cock would fit inside of her pussy, after a few minutes she succeeded in getting it in.. She paused for a few minutes to allow her love tunnel to get accustomed to having such a large cock inside of her. Then she began to move , very slowly at first, then she picked up the tempo. John enjoyed watching her cute little ass bounce off of his stomach and her hair moving all over her back. It was truly an erotic sight.

Even after fucking her for a few minutes, her pussy was extremely tight. If John hadn't cum a few times already. He would have shot his load by now. Instead he was able to enjoy the Oriental girl's tight pussy. Wendy increased the pace and soon she was moaning and screaming. "Oh, soo goood.... Big cock.....just right.... Oh shitttt ...." And she collapsed and rolled off of John.

John was proud of himself, it was like the old days where he could fuck all night. He had just made three young women cum, not bad for a forty-three year old man, he thought. He couldn't wait to see what Keesha had planned with the other girls. He didn't have to wait long. Janice and Keesha moved to his crotch. Together they licked his cock, kissing each other when their lips met. John was enjoying the stimulating sight when Amanda knelt aside of him and gave him a big wet kiss. While her tongue was deep in his mouth, a pair of boobs landed on his face,. They covered his nose, cheeks, eyes and forehead. They felt large which meant they had to be Heather's. John was enjoying the girl's work and just when he thought it could get any better, a pair of lips started sucking his nipples. That did it. With all the sexual activity he had seen and participated in today, he didn't last long. As his hips bucked upward, all the girls but the ones tending to his cock sat up and watched him. The two girls at his cock took turns tasting his hot spunk. When they both had a mouthful of his load they went to the other girls and kissed them, sharing his cum with Heather, Amanda and Wendy. John was spent, all he could do was watch the girls have fun with each other. He taped the action until everyone had enough sex.

After the girls cleaned up and left their house, Amanda turned to her father, "Well, that was fun. I don't think I have felt this satisfied since I started to get these urges. Let's go to bed. I'm beat."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers
12